What signs to girls give that they like you?

What signs to girls give that they like you?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 122K)

If she wakes you up with a blowjob that's a good sign.

Girls don't like anyone, bro.

She physically gets close to you. She touches you. She laughs at most of your jokes

this is true

I don't know, I just go for it and if I'm rejected then I'm rejected.

you dont unless they REALLY come on to you

she wants to be around you most of the time

On this topic, why the fuck does the following happen:

>Meet a girl
>She gives you every sign that she likes you
>Follows you, laughs at your jokes, touches you, flirts
>Maybe she even invites you out on things that seem like "dates"
>Ask her out or make a move
>She says no

Okay, fair enough, so then you decide to hold back and be more careful before asking a girl out. BUT THEN THIS HAPPENS:

>Meet another girl
>She shows you no interest at all
>Barely ever speaks to you, and if she does, she gives one word responses to everything
>Doesnt even bother smiling at you, meanwhile she smiles at and engages with other guys in your presence
>Think "Oh fuck this girl hates me, I don't stand a chance"
>Don't ask her out
>A year passes
>Casually talk to one of her girl friends
>She says "Oh, you know Anonette? She used to have a MASSIVE crush on you!"
>Want to cry thinking about the missed opportunity

Fucking WHY does this happen? Am I supposed to read minds here?

Attached: AAA.png (680x708, 387K)

>Am I supposed to read minds here?
no
I know it's easier said than done but you are supposed to take chances
be bold

How am I supposed to have confidence to take chances when that happens though? Some girls give you every sign they like you, but they dont. And if you take a chance on them and get rejected, it kills your confidence. You start thinking "I can never know for sure if a girl likes me anymore"

You can't ever know, that's why you try no matter what. If you find someone attractive, you go for it, worst case they say no.

>it kills your confidence
No. You keep lying to yourself and telling yourself that because you are mentally ill and post here every day and refuse to get therapy, despite being told over and over again that is the option you should take.

It just hurt me so bad when that girl showed me every sign she liked me, and then rejected me anyway. And that was 5 years ago. Damn, it hurt like FUCK, I was miserable for days and didn't want to do anything at all. I can't go through that every single time I ask a girl out, it'll push me over the cliff's edge before long

Well, it did kill my confidence last time.

Can't help you then m8, you need to understand that you can't let girls get under your skin so easily. You have to try or else nothing will change.

How am I supposed to know what girls to ask out if they dont show me any signs?

You don't, you ask them out anyway if you get a vibe they feel ok around you. That is what confidence is. Doing the deed despite the repercussions

>implying girls have thoughts

I know but, who do I pick? I find a lot of girls attractive and interesting. I dont know who I'm supposed to ask out. When I was younger, girls occasionally used to show interest in me (whether they were into me or not) so I would then pursue them back. But that doesnt happen anymore

You ask them all and continue in the future for future girls you find attractive until one says yes, all the mean time working on yourself

Ask them all? Literally all of them? You realize that would mean asking out a couple dozen or more girls? I'd get a bad reputation, people would think I didn't give a shit and I was just asking everyone out until someone says yes.

As opposed to what? Not asking? Don't be a fucking sperg about it, just ask for lunch or coffee or something shit like that and chill if they don't say yes.

the point is to base your confidence in yourself, in your abilities, not on what a dame says or does.

Yeah but I literally don't know who to ask.

I'm relatively socially well connected. But most of my friends are male. I have some girl friends, but I don't see them in a romantic or sexual light, they're just friends to me.

Some of my male friends have friends who are girls who I find attractive. And then I know girls from hobbies and classes who I think are cute too. But I don't know any of them well enough. I just know them a little bit, and think they're cute. Like what do i do? Just randomly pick someone to ask out?

I'd always hoped a girl would make things easy for me by approaching me first, then I can just decide if i like her too and then if the answer is yes, I go along with it

You have autism and I can't help you. You need professional help

holy fucking shit shut up. how can someone be this much of a beta male. JUST PICK A GIRL YOU LIKE AND ASK HER OUT.

That's so awkward though. I feel like girls will be insulted if I ask them out

You are making me literally angry with your betaness. Fucking Christ how about you kill yourself instead

He has posted here every day for months. He is far beyond help.

>I feel like girls will be insulted if I ask them out
I used to feel the same for the longest time and avoided girls because there was no point anyway, and now I don't even care about them anymore enough to bother or try

How can you get angry at betaness on Jow Forums of all places? Jesus man, this is surely the home of betas. Just cause you're a god of women doesn't mean we all can be

I'd like to ask a girl out but I don't know where to start. None of the girls I like are people I speak to on a regular basis. So the only chance I'd have to ask them out is one of the following
>Corner them after a class if I share a class with them, and ask them out then
>Hope I run into them at a party or social gathering and ask them out then
>Ask them out over facebook
It's either that OR I message them on FB or something and try and build a rapport so I can ask them out after a little bit of chatting etc. You tell me which is the best option, cause I literally have no idea. I'm a kissless dateless virgin, how can you expect me to know what to do?

If she finds you to be physically attractive it doesn't matter how you ask her out.

Second girl liked you so much she was afraid of looking or saying something stupid.

dont slide into dms for dates that much i can tell you

Jow Forums cant hold your hand bro stop overthinking everything and learn some social skills

This. Recently this happened to me as well but reserved. This dude liked me so much wouldn’t look me in the eye but won’t initiate anything. I lost my interest thinking he wasn’t into me. I still regret

first girl was probably just being friendly and you got your hopes up. despite any shitty excuse you might tell yourself this is your fault and yours alone.

second girl probably has social anxiety and was too nervous to talk to you. the fact that you, as someone who clearly is not the most socially gifted person on planet earth, are angry about this because you didnt get pussy instead of empathizing with her situation tells me youre proably gonna be a virgin for a while longer until you do some real growing up

Obviously

How do I know if someone finds me physically attractive?

Well shit, if messaging them isn't allowed then I'm fucked. The girls I find attractive are girls I barely see in person, and the girls I see regularly in person are girls I don't want to date

Yeah that's what I do when I like a girl. I never speak to her, never smile at her, if I'm at a party I'll speak to other girls but not to her. I know it's bad and that I'm sending off all the wrong signals. But again, it's because of my fear. I'm scared if I try to speak to her she'll be insulted by me doing so.

I'm not angry with the girl. I understand why she did that cause I do the same thing. i'm angry with reality because these things always happen to me

If a guy likes a girl but won’t make any moves is it safe to say that he’s not that interested?

Or low self esteem? Social anxiety? Considering he’s not in any relationship and from what I observed he’s pretty social.

Plus one important question. How long should I wait for him to make a move? I just want to have some insight on this but don’t actually want to make any thread.

>How do I know if someone finds me physically attractive?

Good question. Hard to know for sure when you barely speak to them because that'll provide more evidence. But reading some body language guides for attraction will help you. Basically you catch her looking at you sometimes (most important but it can't be the only sign). She orients her body towards you when possible. Her toes are pointed towards you. She physically makes herself present near you so you can talk to her.

ah i get you, sorry to be mean. dont let shit get you down bro, the future is unstoppable and you'll meet many more people. just dont worry so much and take more chances and itll work out eventually

Why don't you make a move on him instead?

Bullying.

>If a guy likes a girl but won’t make any moves is it safe to say that he’s not that interested?

Do you talk to him or are you just strangers that catch each other's eyes? If he likes you he's waiting for a sure fire sign for you to give off that you like him so he can approach without a fear of rejection. Make it easy for him

Because I don’t know if he’s interested or not either. He showed all the signs that he is but also will avoid being near me. He purposely wait for another round instead of going into the same elevator with me. I tried to smile but he only looks when Iook the other way. God. I’m confused. Maybe he thinks I like him and it irritates him?

I should stop showing around him at all.

Yeah we’re basically strangers. Co workers but not in the same department.

usually you can have a conversation very easily with them

You probably make him nervous (cause he likes you) and he doesn't want to look nervous around you. This guy might never approach you cause he's afraid of looking dumb from his nervousness. Do you guys at least greet each other?

No, this is what I am trying to do, to say hi but he always with his friends. I know he’s nervous since his face went stiff or he fidgeted when I’m around. I feel like giving up and so stupid.

He clearly likes you.
Just fucking ask him out.

How do I do it? I don’t want to outright doing it in front of his friends. Should I write a note?

Try to corner him when he's alone. He can't always be with his friends.
Trust me, you'll probably make his day.

It doesn't matter how you do it but yes a note will suffice

If you've ever spent time around women you would know this

I have a crush on a girl that I thought she love me. Well, looks like she was just friendly and I overthink about how she behave in front of me.

It hurts a lot, because I know I deceived myself.

Lmao. Thinking that females experience attraction

Well, they love attraction. And they can give attraction to other people. I could see woman getting mad around the guy who they truly love. Its rare, but it happens. Sadly not for me, If only I could met a girl which would go insane while I am around, I would feel so save from being cheated by her.

Fuck, im going to adopt this mindset and I will ask this girl out for mardi gras. She is probably going to say no but i must at least ask. Its next tuesday when should I ask bro?

If they say "yes" after you ask them out.

That's it

the first type of women are attention whores
the second one are basket cases so make your pick

it's ok user, you dont always get it right on the first try. now you know waht not to do in the future. keep moving forward

>try no matter what. If you find someone attractive, you go for it, worst case they say no.
This is absolutely not true if you live in a smallish community. I know quite a few guys who went down that route and they've been ostracized as creeps because they hit on every girl who did so much as make eye contact with them.

This is great to do and makes life much better on the whole but it doesn't lead to a social life.

Next time you see her, don't do it over phone/text like a beta.
You could use some psychological convincing methods if you're scared, that way she may agree even if she's not necessirily into you and save your confidence. And after that you just use the power of propinquity to establish a relationship. Easy win.

Here's the easy way to distinguish them:
The first flirts with everyone, so you're the same as everyone else to her.
The second acts different to you, which means you're different to her, either she into you or she really dislikes you.

Next step:
To know whether she does or doesn't like you there are many things you can do, one typical trick is to kneel down in front of her to tie your shoes and look at her face when you're doing so. If she dislikes you she will look disgusted, scared or angry and likely step back. If she does like you she'll smile or look confused, and often move her hands toward her face, though she may still step back.

Step three:
So she likes you, now ask her about what sort of food would be good for guests or to suggest an activity for you to do if you're bored.

Last step:
Ask her out to do the activity she suggested or eat the food she suggested.

Leave ± one day in between each step.

She picks up your slang. Start using words that you do. Mirrors your body language, grooms herself . Just to name a few

>despite any shitty excuse you might tell yourself this is your fault and yours alone.
What fault lmao

When your penis is inside them. She can give all the "signs" and you can go on five plus date just to get the "lets be friends" speech.

He meant "tell yourself THAT this is your fault"
Hes saying you accuse yourself, not that you did anything

Someone elaborate

he's an incel don't listen to him. Probably some fuck boy who chose the wrong woman because he thought she was hot and slept with him and thought great things will happen.

Relationships are a ton of work and are mostly based on communication which some people misinterpret as "if I give her a hint she should know whats going on", same for women, but if you figure yourself out and so does the girl, you could actually have a lasting relationship where the two of you like each other and aren't passive aggressive to each other. Its always easier to blame the other person if things go wrong tho, thats why theres a bunch of edgy guys walking around saying things like that guy to make himself feel better, like he has no issues and its the girl that was fucked in the head

Isn't that a turn off for a girl? Don't a guy look like a looser to women?

Thanks bro, i will do this. I was also thinking that through text would be too beta so im going to try to see her today or tomorrow

Go for it, user. And godspeed!

Attached: Sup.jpg (268x188, 9K)

Women do weird stuff to let you know they like you. They usually won't go out of their way to talk to you or do anything direct. The biggest tell is them making themselves available to you to interact with. Or getting your attention so you notice them.

Hey man normie here. Don't "ask her out," for mardi gras, just say that you should hang out during mardi gras and party together. Can't imagine a worse time to try and get a girl in her early 20s to be your little giwlfwend than mardi gras.

Can I piggyback on this and ask what kind of signals do guys give off when they're really serious about someone and not just toying around? What should I look for to help me feel more comfortable opening up?

A grill at work complimented my shirt when she passed me in the hallway. Was she mirin?

LOL maybe.

My Asian tomboy female classmate complicated my hoodie one time, but only because it was her type of aesthetic.
She's always trying to be aesthetic.

>that way she may agree even if she's not necessirily into you
until she realizes she didn't even want to agree and cancels the date the day before via text. and if she doesn't do this and actually shows up, but is uncomfortable, you will both have a bad time.
you can not force someone to like you. speaking from experience there.

I really like this girl at work and I feel subconsciously that she likes me too based on a multitude of things. I am constantly doubting myself though because I could just be projecting my feelings on to her. If I ask her out to lunch and she says yes, am I in? I want to keep it casual but also somehow hint to her my intentions.

If he's attractive its cute and endearing

this. its why girls can end a relationship over text and get in a new one the next day

They are automatons driven by the desire for expensive things

who cares if theyre insulted. ive gotten girls to say ew when I ask them out but suprisingly the hottest girls ive hit on have been nice and give easy rejections if they even do reject. my success ratio is like 1/100 but i hit on 3000 i get 30 girls

ive had girls that said they were into me and when i ask them put they say no only to want me again when im in a relationship. just ask him out and stop playing games

maybe not signals (cant think of anything off the top of my head) but ive been with my current girlfriend of 8 years. she's got some sort of problem that results in her getting these kind of big, red welts and cysts especially at her armpits and has a fairly spotty/acne ridden back as part of it.

i dont give a flying fuck about that and i love her (on the physical side of things she's beautiful and i've no problems being out with her in public) but it'd probably be something that would put me off other people, i guess?

tl;dr if you're self aware about any defects you've got (especially anything that's physical and obvious) and he ignores them completely or better yet you talk about how you feel about them ("oh man my nose looks even bigger and uglier than usual today ;_;" or the like) and he either looks past them or best case scenario it's a feature he's actually attracted to its a really good sign imo

> incel
> fuck boy
Pick one, fren.

Why you so mad, anyway?

Attached: 1550334648425.jpg (600x600, 103K)

Yea that was my plan, wasn't planning to take her on a date. just to hang out with her and maybe her friends who knows

Thank you based positive user

Attached: 311AA4C7664A4EA3B5CF417A6140D44B.png (920x933, 513K)

>If I ask her out to lunch and she says yes, am I in?
Not a sure thing because she could interpret it as a friendly gesture and not a romantic one

that's a fucking tranny.