What do I do for five days till my train ride

Basically homless girl living in a hotel for three more days. I'm about to surrender my dog of seven years and head out to yukon from Ontario. To either freeze to death or find work.
I'll have about 100$ after the train costs. I have no family or friends out there or here. I'm still going to be on the street from 1st until the 5th.

Attached: b3957108165d77fe4a991e03bd9e9451.jpg (236x393, 24K)

buy some booze.

come on down to my house, I'll put you and your dog up till you get a joj

Imagine leaving based ON for yukon lol

In literally zero ways is Ontario "based". Way out in the fucking Canadian wilderness and is STILL as bad if not worse than most US metropolitan areas.
Only a Leaf could fuck up perfect wilderness that badly.

>as bad if not worse than most US metropolitan areas.
Nothing wrong with metropolitan areas. I live in Toronto and we get these types of girls like OP everywhere. It's amazing, you can use them as a fuck toy in exchange for a piece of bread and a warm bed

All this sounds retarded. Are you having mental problems or addiction?

25 still a virgin.
No jobs for white girls tons of rapists and liberal fags everywhere.
I don't drink.
Kek if only you we're real user.

What city are you in? Ontario here, lets hang out :)
I have no friends

No I was thrown out of a alcoholics house after his wife beat the shit outta him he was verbally abusive and kicked my dog while I was there in Feb. I'm glad I'm away but now I'm totally fucked. My dog is all I have and shelters won't let us both in. So I surrender him but then the streets aren't safe for girl....

I'm back in Burlington for now.

Ah I'm in dt toronto, too far.
Good luck in your journey anyway!

I see, so you want to perpetuate a big victim narrative. Yeah, go to an icebox and suffer. You’ll get a lot of victim mileage out of that.

Do you enjoy being like this?

No I just wanted a safe place for me and my dog. I'm not going up there to leech off anyone. If I wanted to I could probably go to someone on pof or go and be a prostitute on the streets.

Excellent victim behavior. You have designated a persecutor. We need a rescuer in here to complete the drama triangle. Any white knights available to help this poor distressed maiden? *gag*

I was just asking on what I can do for five days on the street until I can ride the train Noone need to help me further then that.

Come sleep on my floor in return for hand holding session

I don't give a shit about OP. I'm just curious as to what enjoyment you get out of being cruel to people.

White knight cuck trying to act tough... pathetic.

Damn OP. Wish I could help some but I am all the way down south far far away from you. I have a 6 yr old dog and I can only imagine the pain you feeling. But if it is to survive then you gotta do what you gotta do.

Best of luck

I'm just thinking of my dog it's -17 for the next five days I'll be outside I'd rather he's safe then dead beside me.

I don't know what being tough has to do with it. It doesn't even have anything to do with OP's gender. Someone comes along who is poor and alone and is looking for health and somehow you find it enjoyable to make this person feel like shit about themselves and call them names. I'll ask you for a third time, what pleasure do you get from being cruel? Do you treat people in your real life like this or do you exclusively use the internet to be an asshole?

My room :(

Attached: 15512217492566606075318134984095.jpg (2448x3264, 1.17M)

Ok so first, do you have family or friends anywhere that could put you up? If you do that is the best option. Heading somewhere with no job or contacts is the quickest way to become chronically homeless.

Get on some kind of government assistance to help you through this time. I'd imagine Canada has something. Usually homeless resources are located in metro areas so maybe think of heading that way before going to the Yukon.

Wizchan has some homelessness general that might help.

And to actually answer your question, you'd probably be safest riding public transit for as long as you can through the night. Find a line that runs all night if possible and sleep in there.

I was also going to suggest sleeping in the day at a park and staying awake at night since night is most dangerous for anyone, but it's probably freezing up there in leafland.

Good luck.

>Tried everything already there was no help. Unless I had a kid.
>No family
>No all night trains
Thanks