Boyfriend won't let me peg him

27F/28M

I've always wanted to peg someone, but my bf is too insecure in his masculinity to let me peg him.

I've been slowly putting basedmilk in his cereal in hopes that he'll agree with me. What else can I do?

Attached: 65d.png (434x327, 32K)

Start putting female hormones instead, you can get HRT
Then have him crossdress

What is pegging?

Oh you sweet, sweet naive child.

Tell him if he can’t fulfill your needs that you should allowed to seek them out elsewhere, hehe.
Now he have the choice of taking it in the ass like a beta or become a cuck

Maybe start off small? Like stick your finger up his butt and massage his prostate.

Op I wish I had a boyfriend. I also wish I had a boyfriend that I could buttfuck.
Femanon btw

She wants to fuck her bf with a strapon

hue hue hue hue hue

Back to the kitchen, whore.

Can I pee on you and in you im return? There are some other things on my bucket list too.

Oh fuck that. I don't care if you call it fragile masculinity I would never let my girl do that. If she even suggested it I would probably kick her to the curb.

Cuck him with some barely legal femboy
>"sorry user you just wherent man enough to satisfy me"

Are you seeing how this would make for excellent bait
Are you connecting these dots now?

Because it's pretty obvious bait

The fear for me would be if it would somehow make her think of me as less of a man, then eventually dump me for it. I know girls who have dumped guys because they wouldn't kill a mouse. I know girls who have dumped guys because they wouldn't assert themselves. Now you're asking a guy to be comfortable letting a girl penetrate his asshole.

I'd enjoy it, I like anal stimulation, but what guarantee do I have that a month or so down the road she doesn't dump my ass for "not being the man she fell for".

Hmmmmm idk just drink a lot of water, I don’t want that smell to linger on me if you’re not healthy or hydrated lol

Idk i don’t get that kink. Guess it’s better getting shit on, that I would totally be against. The pissing is still nasty though desu

Yes, I can see that now... like who would wanna even do that lol

>implying
>trying to turn a man into a cuck faggot
If this isn’t bait you should feel bad
SHAME
SHAME
SHAME

I think it's really hot seeing a guy emasculated like that but I would never partake in it personally

Attached: 739.png (625x626, 38K)

Just like i don't get why you'd want to fuck a man's asshole with a rubber dick.
It's supposed to be nasty and degrading. No fun if you enjoy it. If I open up my ass for you, you better make it up to me.

the 27F/28M intro rly gave ur story redditor vibes without saying it explicitly, but the basedmilk and zoomer shit outed you as a baiting robot so 6/10

>ive always wanted to peg someone

Quickest way to lost respect for your bf desu. Hard to look at a man the same way after that.

Also its not like it feels good for him.

Believe it or not most men dont like the feeling.

The few straight men that do like it have had to work their way into it over the course of months before it starts feeling good

Not wanting someone to stick a dildo up your ass is not being “insecure in your masculinity”. Leave him the fuck alone and stop trying to stick things up his ass. If the sexes were reversed he would be EXPECTED not to bother you with this.

Seems like a bait. If you have to do stuff behind your boyfriend's back to try to convince him to do sexual stuff he doesn't like, you already are fucked up and so will be your relationship if you won't cut your crap. How about some respect for your partner and discussion about other stuff you can do - there's so many kinks and stuff you can do in bed that not being able to indulge one of them shouldn't be too much of an issue.

Just peg guys that want to get dicked?
Mono's probably don't even consider it cheating because they don't get pussy. Just establish control of this sexual need and say you'll peg other guys, maybe his beta ass will whimper if he doesn't get all your attention and let you do it then.

>Mono's probably don't even consider it cheating because they don't get pussy.
You need to learn more stuff even about basics of guy's attitude. For most men, that kind fo shit will be cheating. Sure, could be worse, their girl could go for ganbangs behind their backs but it's still having intimate, non-platonic time they wanted to be purely between them as a couple - with other guys.

The latter part suggests you just hope she'll force the guy to submit rather than have it work as part of the relationship. Which is shitty of you and would be shitty for them. If OP considers going for that, I sincerely hope the guy will drop OP's ass because that will be the healthiest option for him because either way, at that point their relationship will likely turn into crap.

OP is trolling anyway, my guy. In case you've missed that they haven't replied once.

Why would any female want to do this.

Don't pitch me the 'think about the orgasms' line, I beat my meat fine without having to add objects