If I like a girl, but she’s currently into another guy, should I keep her on the back burner for later...

If I like a girl, but she’s currently into another guy, should I keep her on the back burner for later? Ir should I move on completely? Should I try to swoon her over and if so any advice on how?

Attached: F739BE08-ADFB-42B6-8DE2-8310A1FE5FF7.jpg (636x529, 49K)

Are you better looking than the other guy?

Or rather.
Do you offer anything the other guy doesn't?
What does he have that you don't?

It doesn‘t matter if she‘s into another guy. Ge might fuck up or never reciprocate. Do make a move on her, but also talk to other girls as to not put all of your eggs in one basket.

I mean he plays basketball and stuff

Well they are talking right now and I’m pretty sure they’ve hung out multiple times

Why would she look in your direction?

make them break up

Also inb4 anyone assumes he’s black
From what my other friends say he’s kinda weird and goofy so idk if the relationship will last but I don’t really know the guy so I can’t make any judgements by myself

I mean we are in the same friend group so we kinda hang a lot, and I can make her laugh and stuff I just don’t think I got the moves :(

Are you better looking than him though?

So your biggest selling point for her is "you make her laugh"?

Don't get your hopes up user

I don’t think so

Is there any hope? Does anybody have advise for being a Chad?

My condolences OP but don't bother, she's not going to leave him

If "making her laugh" is the best positive you can think of. You have 0 chance unless she already has a crush on you.

Women are buyers, men are sellers.
If you don't have anything you can sell yourself with, you're going to have to settle for girls looking in the bargain bin

How do I find things to sell? Do you got any self inprovement tips?

How tall are you? Are you fat, skinny, skinnyfat, buff? Do you have good facial bone structure?

I’m 6ft I’m not skinny and I’m not fat just somewhere in between (I run a lot so I think I’m pretty tone) and my facial bone structure is pretty good I have a pretty chiseled jaw line

stop doubting yourself, and if you think the two of you have potential for a good connection then make it happen

Work out to make your body more desireable

Dress and groom better. A good sense of style is impressive

Find an interesting hobby. When a girl asks what you do for fun. Talking about video games isn't going to keep her attention.

Traveling will make you a more interesting person

nigga, "weird and goofy" means unique and confident. women love that shit. whereas with you, not even you can tell us what makes you a catch. youre fucked

Yeah I like the idea, but I feel like she won’t reciprocate because she likes the other guy and I don’t want to be a homewrecker, one of my friends said that I should just build the foundation and wait for the relationship to end because he didn’t think it would last too long (he was also on LSD at the time so I don’t know how credible that info is) so I might try out that idea

So being weird means getting chicks?

If what you said is true then just start lifting weights. You're not that far from being a Chad or near Chad

Being a chad doesn’t just mean being swole does it? Because if that’s all it takes then I can do that very easily

Well it's not the only factor. You have to be tall and have good facial bone structure and be buff. But since you already have two of those it is the only thing left for you

Yeah but what about the mad pick up game? Or does that come with the confidence you gain from the muscles?

The confidence comes from repeated positive interactions with women. Pick up game is sort of a meme, if she finds you attractive most of the work is already done. Just don't sperg out and gradually escalate the sexual tension and you'll be good to go

Yeah one of my biggest problems is flirting and escalation, with my first gf I guess I was flirting and I wasn’t realizing it just because I was so comfortable with her but now it’s always in the back of my mind to flirt and escalate and I don’t know what to say so I think I just kinda don’t :/

You're in your head too much. You said it yourself you already have it in you from before, so don't think and just be comfortable

Attached: Pessoa.png (848x400, 177K)

Thanks for the advice, but do you not agree with what the other anons said? About me being fucked because I can’t figure out why this girl should like me? I mean idk because I never considered dating myself...

You're good lad just focus on improving your physical looks

Thanks man I’ll do my best not to let you down

Attached: 4AEDBCC3-78C5-4656-8E63-15766AFD49EC.png (746x512, 99K)

Anytime bud but don't worry too much about letting me down. Any failure is itself a wonderful learning experience

dont listen to these spergs. yeah girls like tall buff guys (if you think "facial bone structure" matters you have autism) but the most important thing is to not be a pussy. seriously, so many guys are just total pussies

hey bro i just want to tell you you sound like a good kid and youve got a good attitude, and thats the most important thing for personal growth. you just need to work on knowing yourself and being confident. but youll get there, its never easy on the first try, the most important thing is not indulging in negativity and im proud of you for having a good attitude

No the most important thing is to be good looking lmao. Anything else is just a bonus

>should I keep her on the back burner for later
OP she's not even in your kitchen much less on your stove

Being a pussy in what sense? I'm not afraid to do crazy shit, but I get too in my head when trying to escalate and make things physical. I also don't talk that much. So I think I am a pussy in this scenario?