A video game character broke my heart. What should I do?

A video game character broke my heart. What should I do?

P.S. Suicide is not an option.

Attached: 05-P1_Infographic_M4A_UK%20(2)[1].jpg (600x898, 239K)

Stop playing videogames. Seriously, at that point you are considered mentally ill.

But I love video games and I don't have much else to do in my life.

what character?

Attached: download.jpg (748x468, 67K)

This.

Attached: sweat.gif (500x375, 350K)

Come on OP I can't help you unless I know who the character is

you are just going to post something awful about her and make me feel bad again

SHE.
IS.
NOT.
REAL.
NONE OF THIS IS REAL!

She's real in my heart.

No, thats bullshit. A game might have made you sad but "she" didn't break your heart. The writing had an emotional effect, sure, but you need fucking therapy if you cannot separate reality from fantasy.

I promise I won't. I used to have a crush on pic related, I know what it's like user

Attached: ZiY66OogDA1hb_GdT-iRRNHGxzNlazYBwaU1SEiflac.jpg (593x767, 79K)

the game doesn't even have a story. I know she isn't real, but it hurts just as much as if she were.

It's Maeve, the pink kitty from Paladins.

Attached: mike-ulloa-mike-ulloa-mike-ulloa-lroy-maeve2[1].jpg (1627x900, 201K)

How did she break your heart?

Attached: I3JQcc4lCdalwKluYaCUaQMGU6mBDWaDJGsfB3Hc63E.jpg (511x767, 46K)

well, someone started posting lewds of her, and that was a bit annoying. that same night I couldn't sleep at all, so I fired up the game again.

she also has a quite lewd skin in the game, where she is some kind of succubus wearing a very revealing outfit and with a seductive voice. in that round I ran into someone using that skin, and it felt a little bit like dying. after that I got the works, nausea, shortness of breath, chest pain, soul pain, and then I just cried and cried. even just googling the image to post here made me feel a bit nauseous and tight in my throat again. every time I see someone using it my heart sinks a bit. I don't know why. lewdness and seduction is totally the wrong feeling for her. please make it stop it hurts so bad.

oh god it hurts.

Attached: Dek3RnpW4AIPmTE[1].jpg (1200x675, 131K)

Well you're an idiot for falling for such a thot. How could you trust a character that even has a skin like that?

There are way better characters out there for you, man.Trust me.

she's not a thot. I knew you were going to do this.

It's a hard pill to swallow but it's true. There are better vidya characters, better anime characters, you can even create your own perfect character to love.

no. the skin is totally different from the regular character. it's even made by a different artist after the game changed staff. but it still hurts. and so do your posts. I can't just stop loving her. I like playing the game too but this is seriously affecting me emotionally.

Op, wasn't me. I don't know much about the game, but is there single player where you could just play as her and nobody else would be able to use her skin? Perhaps step away from the game and just be with her art?

Attached: AnF0sKV2ioXM8LC-5w7_uOT3KIUGS1VjCEZMOFmQx_0.png (576x768, 796K)

Jesus christ leave you house and interact with human beings. If this isn't garbage bait you need an actual mental health professional.

It's multiplayer only. Half of my love is for her moveset. She's just super fun to play with. So there is no way around it. I'm pretty good with her too, so sometimes I can beat the succubus easily, and that feels better. But I'm not the best at the game, and when she beats me, or my team just isn't good enough to back me up and I get beat that way, I just want to cry.

The heart does not know the difference between a picture of a person and a person.

Well, if you are really in love with her, you should understand that those other people are not the real her, just other figures that have a similar appearance

Attached: NmIjwSJo2o5dkMKzDZEAV6_wCXLssuW64BiUlNrBo9o.png (576x768, 500K)

I still know it's supposed to be her, even if it's a different her. There is a little bit of lore to it. There's something called the abyss, it's not very clear what it is but it's something that corrupts people and there are some other characters whose base forms are corrupted. So this skin I guess is a what-if she got corrupted. Even without knowing that, just seeing it is terrible.

Attached: 1549082841435.png (528x619, 220K)

Get a sex doll, and you will be able to abuse her as much as you want, I hear they come with exchangeable vaginas as well

You're insane, and the way in which you posts makes me, a reasonable person, feel worried by what you would do to a real female near you who made the mistake of having a conversation with you. You're a danger to yourself and others.

Jump off a bridge. Do my species a favour you subhuman.

Why would I hurt a woman?

>The heart does not know the difference between a picture of a person and a person
Except it does ?

I know how you feel OP, pic related broke my heart when she killed 2 people.
I'm not the same since.

Attached: 8c5ea23b6944af06611d4361e08a0d376f2427a4_hq.jpg (900x722, 89K)

You're having fucking panic attacks over an alternate skin for a character in a video game. You're treating this character like your gf (which is sick already), and trust me, if you think this way about the ones you "love" you're a threat.

Kill. Yourself.

Don't you dare argue with me when I'm right. Do it now.

Go back to facebook.

Grow up. Even the most charming, wonderful characters aren't real individuals, merely fiction - and I'd risk saying that because of that they can possess/be devoid of traits real humans develop naturally and sometimes need to survive.

Remember that your video game waifu is likely just some spiffed-up archetype thought up by some random dude working on the game. Appreciate the character for what it represents, exercise empathy and suspension of disbelief but afterwards remember it's just a representation that was made to encourage such emotions.

>I know she isn't real, but it hurts just as much as if she were.
Not that user but I sincerely doubt you know what you're speaking about. I bet you never got involved so deep and cared about real girl who'd reciprocate as when you pushed your emotions upon a fictional bunch of audiovisuals and writing made so you can believe in it when you play.

knowing and feeling are two very different things

Yes, but with knowing and acceptance of the knowledge, you can change your feelings.

no.