How do I get over my hatred for women...

How do I get over my hatred for women? I used to go to r9k and although not being in too deep could relate to a lot of the ideas there about how everything in the dating market is skewed to the benefit of females. Then I got Jow Forums (especially /sig/) and kind of grew out of it, got on dating sites- with so-so experience (but expected) and recently I'm falling again into these realizations I had before. It's at a point where I can't help but to gloat at every time I see a woman struggling to find relationship or experiencing failure, hoping she will die out alone and miserable. I don't even know them or what their story is, but my brain just assumes they mistreated a lot of men before and now get what they deserve. My lack of success in dating platforms probably contributed to this feeling and now I absolutely despise them.
I know it's not a healthy way of living and hope to find some way to fix it. I'm 26 and have a fair amount of male friends, had sex last time when I was 18.

How do I undo r9k blackpills?

Attached: 1549588478102.png (359x561, 448K)

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/17510056
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Stop going on r9k and take a break from Jow Forums. Most people are just larping here and the ‘woman hate’ is mostly a meme because not many women go on Jow Forums.
do you hate girl children? Do You gloat when a 3 year old girl gets beaten and killed by her parents? When exactly does a girl become a woman? Go outside and do something productive like a hobby and stop your mind from falling into degenerate crap

Once your eyes have been opened, all you want to do is go back to sleep huh? You know the truth user, you can't unsee it, women are awful, most of them. 99.999% of women are evil sadistic demons who the world will bend over backwards to convince them that they are special attractive and have any worth despite their drastic lack of personalty skills or sense of humor. But there is that 00.001% of women that are genuine and authentic angels, and you have to make sure that you are someone worthy of that angel. But yeah the vast majority of women have no redeeeming qualities

I am not going to r9k anymore. I'd say my hatred is focused on women from around the age of 20-40. I don't wish them death or physical damage, just the mental pain of a romantic rejection/struggle.

>Once your eyes have been opened, all you want to do is go back to sleep huh?
I was so much happier before I saw all those r9k infographs and stories man. I wish I could erase this information from my mind

>had sex last time when I was 18
Kill yourself

Well, wishing struggle on people is pretty mean spirited and makes you the same as those kinds of women you dislike.
You just need more social interaction with other people, thats how you fix it. If you starve yourself of normal interaction and dont do much with your time, you start to fall into incel thinking and etcetera.

this reminds me of me before I got my heart ripped out by a fucking harpie.
here's my advice.
go out and find an ugly and uneffectionate girl. sucks the passion right out of you, I havent given a fuck about dating since T B H sex and being in a relationship are things we value too much as a society

Youre resentful because youre a fucking loser and you hate women because you feel entitled instead of having earned being attractive to a woman. Prove me wrong.

Attached: Doctor_Manhattan_Watchmen_0003.jpg (612x957, 459K)

because telling someone who's upset about something "you're a fucking loser" is definitely the best way to get them off a ledge

Why?

I will try to talk to more people IRL.
I guess dating apps are not a good place for average or below average looking men to find validation or affection, not sure why I thought it would be anything beside a blow to my self esteem

Yeah no shit, I thought my original post made it clear

If you knew anything at all you'd understand women are the entitled ones, you just don't see it hecause they always get what they want and no one dares to upset them or else they will cry. Since all the guys want to fuck them they'll be given everything they could possibly want. Guys don't have that luxury, we have to be perfect in every way to be remotely desirable, or get lucky and remind them of their fathers or fill the hole their fathers left them

By realizing that you don't hate women, you hate yourself. Women only represent all of things you despise about yourself. You despise the fact that you desire sexual and romantic relationships. You despise that you feel that weakness and you despise women for having what, in your mind, is the key to curing that weakness. You hate the fact that you want to be loved. You hate women because their mere existence only serves as a reminder of that fact. You hate them because its the safest option for your heart. You hate them because the number one thing you're afraid to face is the deep panic and anxiety inside of you that asks whether or not you'll always be alone or if you're undeserving of love. You've somehow convinced yourself that if women could feel the same pain and loneliness that you do that it will somehow absolve you of the weight of that burden. Seeing a woman in a happy relationship hurts you deeply because you so desperately want that smile and those feelings she has to be for you but you can't face that hurt so you wish her misery and suffering. You want to punish her because lashing out in rage is the only feeling that properly masks how lonely you really are. In the end, OP, the demon that haunts you isn't women, its you. You are the way you are because the greatest human fear, the fear of being alone, completely crippled you and you never got over it. The only way you know how to deal with that fear is through anger. Your own weakness is what ruined you; that and the constant encouragement from people on the internet to internalize that fear and use it as a weapon against everything that reminds you of how alone you feel.

Biggest part of unfucking yourself and your worldview is realising that the world and society at large does not owe you shit. No amount of bitching and whining about "chads" and "stacies" and obsessing about reddit screencaps wil bring you success and contentment. You will have zero positive outcomes for you by being resentful and acting like your "knowledge" is anything but deleterious for you. Buying into r9k shit will just make you a loser and society wont give a shit about it. You need to give a shit about yourself and stop looking for excuses together with likeminded incels.

Latching your mental health to women's approval of you is a bad way for a man to go through life.

Are you sex-starved? Get a doll, thus women lose their power over you. Pls answer poll related.
strawpoll.me/17510056

fair enough but you cant just look at someone about to jump off a bridge and yell DO A FLIP and expect them to not jump after hearing that

At some point there is not enough success and contentment to go around. I think we're there already. For most guys this advice is yielding diminishing returns.

Yes, it is in fact a zero-sum game.

OP doesn't think he deserves women flocking to him like an anime protag, he just understands that women have an easier time with the opposite sex, 95% of women are inherently desirable, 3% of men are. Women are statistically more superfical then men, women expect and receive more benefits than men. OP is right in feeling these things, you just have to bottle those feelings up until you find the right girl. Discrediting OP and everybody who sees the truth as an incel obsessed with chads and stacies only furthers my point

Look at things from their side, women do face several problems that men either deny or do not notice. Read/watch something considered good that was written by a women. Men and women are more similar than different, try humanizing them.

Attached: 1551166765718.jpg (1416x1872, 612K)

Good this is still miniscule of what men have to go throught. All women needs to suffer. I hope when i die i will see them burning in hell for eternity.

>B-but the system is broken and unfair!
You're the one that wants it so bad.

Oh god no, dating apps are horrible for everyone. it’s just not the place to go if you have low self esteem. Most people on them are very mentally ill and/or drug addicts and horrible people (from my experience).
Yes, try to talk to more people, even just go outside more. and definitely get some kind of hobby like hiking maybe. Feed your brain with good sights and smells. Eat something nice. You will be ok.

Relationships haven't really changed. People haven't really changed. Our ability to navigate social structures and develop emotional intelligence has changed. People are being pushed farther and farther away from society by internet, video games and readily accessible escapism and by the time they hit the age where everybody is launching in marriage, children, careers etc., they remain static. The fact of the matter is that people who are mentally ill, people who have disorders like autism/aspergers, people who suffer from depression or anxiety feel abandoned by our world and, in a certain sense, I cannot disagree with them. They failed to launch into a functional adult life and the only time anybody really cares to address it is when one of them loses it and hurts somebody. The biggest part of addressing these issues is understanding that the solution is not simple. The nature of companionship has not evolved but the way we develop these connections has. In a way I feel sorry for people like OP but in another way they desperately must understand that the way out of their misery and depression lies in truth and humility. We can't even begin to address underlying issues if people like OP are too far gone to understand that they're living in a reality of their own making. He has to be willing to step out of that world and into the real one.

The irony is the thing that has caused you to be alone is also the thing that you use as a weapon to isolate yourself from everybody. We understand you're suffering, user. Making everyone else as miserable as you are isn't going to fix you. You are drowning in anger. You really need some help.

>He has to be willing to step out of that world and into the real one

Real world is trash. Women here are whores and trash. Men are weak as fuck betas who allow thirdworlders to come here. The only reason im sitting behind this shit is because i cant stand this illogical shit anymore. There is no salvation for me and i dont wish for it. Society didnt abadon me i abadoned it for the reasons stated. My world is far better and more logical. There is no reason to have any goals or strive for anything when people outside refuse to think and refuse to have any coheren thought i can incline to. Let this world burn let this society collapse. Im waiting for it for years. I demand it.

Nah. Thats all just piling excuses upon excuses until it becomes a solid foundation of learned helplessness and a self-referential permament pity party. Blame society. Blame people. Blame women. Hell, blame even yourself but never actually put effort into improving your condition. The people with actual debilitating medical conditions are just a tiny minority, and even they could cope with their situation with effort.

The truth is, failure is easy and success requires effort. Its much easier to just stay a need, play video games all day long, eat some cheap fast food, jerk off and crash to sleep then keep wallowing in the company of likeminded failures than taking the hard route, hitting the gym, forcing yourself into social situations and learning how to handle them, getting a job and becoming independent, solving out your mental issues etc. No wonder why half of this board is just a ball of defensive behavior.

>Nah. Thats all just piling excuses upon excuses until it becomes a solid foundation of learned helplessness and a self-referential permament pity party.
I'm not saying that there is not an element of personal responsibility that needs to take place. What I'm saying is that dismissing this dysfunction as people simply choosing not to be better, more functional people is an inept and oversimplified interpretation of whats going on. Every generation there are people like you just saying that people need to just decide to stop being dysfunctional and the answer has never been that simple. The world is not separated into those who want success and those who don't. We all understand that the difference between rich and poor, good and evil is not as simple as just deciding to be one or the other. That couldn't be a more childish worldview.

>The people with actual debilitating medical conditions are just a tiny minority
Your understanding of mental illness is just as remedial as your understanding of everything else. One does not need to have a debilitating condition to become socially or emotionally stunted. One just needs to be left without a support structure or resources to help them gain perspective and address their issues. The world would be a much, much different place is the cure to developmental dysfunction were just deciding to think differently. As I said, personal responsibility is a huge component. Another component is people like you and the world as a whole offering more help than just your "tough love" bullshit.

Do what you want, user. No one is here is going to beg you not to be miserable. If your comfort zone of depression is too important to you then by all means, have at it. Just don't come here and pretend as though you're interested in anything else then people agreeing with you and giving you further validation to be a mentally anguished pariah.

Im not in misery or depression. In fact seeing current society gives me extreme pleasure. I have told people around me what will happen if they will support left leaning parties which only goal is to accept as many immigrants as possible. My warnings were as if some crazy schizo started to tell them about meteor which is about to smash into earth. They are not laughing anymore. In fact i am. Serves them right. I cant wait for this war.

>What I'm saying is that dismissing this dysfunction as people simply choosing not to be better
>The world is not separated into those who want success and those who don't.

Thats exactly what the world is separated into. People who put effort in their success and people who dont. I'm really fucking tired of how people keep trying to absolve everyone of their agency. You are never beyond starting to unfuck yourself, people just CHOOSE to. They continously take the easy choices, live in the present, instant gratification above all else and reap the rewards for it. Denying people their responsibility for their lives is the childish worldview.

>Another component is people like you and the world as a whole offering more help than just your "tough love" bullshit.

No society ever in any point of history offered more help than ours. This exact kind of mollycoddling is what leads to learned helplessness. You dont need support structures to not grow up into a stunded retard.

Also, this. I'm really tired of rejects refusing harsh, actual advice too because it upsets them. They just want comfortable self-validiation about their fucked up choices and to blame society, not actual help.

It’s because you’re not seeing women as people. You’re defining them by their advantages and thereby feeling envy. You gotta work on your envious mindset man. Take account of the ways that you have advantages and try to work on your empathy for the struggles that women have (periods and stuff like that, not abstractions).

I would bet you hate men who are more successful than you too but because there are less of them in your life than women it’s harder to project your feelings.

Current society puts women on pedestal and women are exploiting it. Not their fault for living in such society where men are weak but it's their fault for exploiting it. Normal men who have to fight for things women get for free is indeed unfair. This creates endless envy and hate towards women.

Any sort of itemization of advantage's that OP may have will never even come close to the sheer magnitude of privilege that women have. Pussy privilege is the gift that keeps on giving, that is until age 38

You are pathetic and naive man. Pull your head out of your sphere of 13-year-old intellect

Resulting into ad hominems is not counter argument. You are pathetic woman stop being selfish and arrogant. The only reason why are young men opting out of society is your fault. There wont be any more white knights in the future to buy you lunch.

>This creates endless envy and hate towards women.

No it doesnt. Only losers are resentful.

>Current society puts women on pedestal

Prime example being: (You), for thinking pussy is the end-all, be-all goal of life, not something you just happen to regularly enjoy but never really think about it.

From someone who used to be super misogynistic and racist: yes, you may have seen a bunch of infographs. But studies alone are not a single magic bullet that proves or disproves something. What matters in science is consensus and very few people reading Jow Forums or Jow Forums check to see if studies are replicated, or what percentage of them contradict their views in meta-analyses that aggregate multiple sources of research.

"Redpilling" is not in any way a substitute for genuine scientific literacy and education, even if some politically incorrect ideas have evidence behind them, there is plenty of shaky bullshit amd broscience that is misunderstood to serve an agenda by such people. Two classic examples would be:
A) the alpha-beta analogy, which was not replicated in wild wolves the same as captive ones, and did not suggest a hierarchy as strict as the term often implies
B) The "women have DNA from every man they fuck" idea, aka microchimerism. They do not actually get it from sex, but pregnancy, and it comes from the son and not the father - usually being only present in a small number of cells which eventually die out. I can't recall it being found in allosomes either, so your future kids with a mother will not "have her previous Chad's DNA" as some suggest.

Usually, people just read something that seems vaguely scientific on Jow Forums and believe it because it either reinforces their existing views or gives them closure to their experience. They build memes and insular vocabularies to reinforce these internet subculture beliefs and foster a sense of togetherness, but rarely do any actual critical thinking or learning that takes genuine rigor. All the while dragging each other down and making their lives shit by encouraging NEETism and asociality, which is going to do you more harm in the long run than getting rejected by some "Stacy". A legitimately wise person is always open to correction and knows that their ignorance far outweighs their knowledge.

>No it doesnt. Only losers are resentful.
Even chads are thinking women are garbage. They are fucking them just because so many of them flocks over them. They dont love them and never willl. This is why tinder dates fucks first then dump women the very second day.

Leave the hate mongering places forever. Whether the points made in there are valid or not, hate mongering just wastes all your time with nothing to show for it.
I used to be a redddit faggot from r/Braincels until I realized i want to be good at something, and that something wasn't "be great at hating something." It can be done. You can leave that misery behind, no matter what the people responding to me say.

Attached: 20190103_212320.jpg (2593x2498, 2.39M)

It's the worst time in the last 4.6 billion years to be a male and we are the best ones to know that. Pull your heads out of your ass.

Faux logic won't save you in a existence based on meaningful experience.

This sentence has no logic in it. Bet it sounded good in your head but if you read it again it's just bunch of words stitched together to look smart. Cringed actually.

People dont hate eachother. You are just projecting your hatred on others because youre an incel. It would be perfectly possible for you to unfuck yourself and actually be happy but you continue to ruin your own chances because women can smell that resentment from a thousand miles away

Bet you would want to change places with a medieval serf, right?

>People dont hate eachother
They by default dont but society gives them big power and they are on powertrip. Men eventually come to realization that women are garbage and the only way to live in current society is to pump and dump. They love women for their vaginas since intellect and wit is missing. Without vaginas women would be left alone and never spoken to.

I wish you luck son, remember me.

Attached: cMM83HlT.jpg (512x512, 27K)

Read Sex and Character by Otto Weininger.

It's hard to remember faulty logic. Stupidity is easily forgoten and you was stupid.

Thats the resentful and immature view of society, characteristic of a total failure.

That's how society simply is. You can't win in feminized society as a male. It's natural outcome of foolish policies and laws. You have to act immature in order to survive. Because women are immature.

This is why most logical men and smart men (nerds/weebs) opt from society. This is what women want after all. To have savage men going for them and smart men to let die and perish.

Either trolling or pure seething.

Logic falls flat into your ears. As always. When will you realize that calling someone names (ad hominems) is not argument?

You cling to your "logic" so tightly, you'd be embarrassed if you were able to realize how emotionally-motivated and transparent your arguements are. You really think you're the first person who has ever thought the way you do?

>You really think you're the first person who has ever thought

Every male actually think like i do.

Don't hand out free (You)s.

get a room

>blackpill means you have to hate women rather than all of society
>using Jow Forums means you hate women
>not in too deep
>>I hate women
Faggot.

>People who put effort in their success and people who dont.
The world is nowhere near this simple. I don't know if you're actually this stupid or you're just pretending to be because it fits your narrative.

>I'm really fucking tired of how people keep trying to absolve everyone of their agency.
I stated several times that nothing that I was saying is in any form a justification for any behavioral. It was merely an explanation for why the behavior was developed and what the most effective methods of addressing it is.

>This exact kind of mollycoddling is what leads to learned helplessness
The whole "people are too coddled and that's why they have problems" mindset is antiquated and useless. As I said, every single generation has had people like you standing in the way of progress because you've somehow convinced yourself that being tough and working hard is the only thing that separates the fortunate from the less fortunate. Mindsets like yours is what has led to some of the most disastrous human rights and social policies in our modern age. Its just a silly, backwards way to view the world.

I always want to ask these failures, what good hating women and rejecting society has brought them?

>You can't win in feminized society as a male.
That's so weird because the only people who seem chronically unable to make it in our society are emotionally stunted autists who spend all of their time on Jow Forums. It seems as though 95% of the rest of the world seem to do fine. I'm sure the "everyone else is bad and stupid except me and that's why I fail at everything" mindset helps you sleep at night but its the further connected to reality.

>uses the word incel
Into the trash.

>never learned flame is hot
>get burned
>learn flame is hot
>no touch flame

Let me tell you what a robot actually is: an abnormal person. That's why they say abnormalfaggot vs normalfaggot. Moot was pissy about it being a normalfaggot and blue pilled, like you. Mavericks get rejected by society for being different, often robots call themselves autistic and would gatekeep non-autists. It's about being abnormal. Women don't like abnormal autismal men that are virgins. Some robots take such offense to being rejected that they vehemently hate the ignorant normalfaggots back due to their having often bullied them. What good does holding in hate do rather than vent online anonymously faggot?

Not all psyche says hate whom you are jealous of, as robots realize that women have life on easy mode, but very often a human's psyche is to hate the one you are jealous of even if it is a loved one. You should try understanding human nature before even contemplating what an abnormal mindset would be, because it's normal to know that women have double standards and it's normal to be hate those of whom you are jealous of. Robots are merely more honest than normal people, and I'd like to think that often the women hate is false flagging because not everyone hates women there. Like moot, some wish to be the little girl, hence transition threads being so gratuitous.

>rejecting society
They are rejects you backwards moron. Don't confuse the cause and effect.

>desperately wanting flame and trying to convince themselves being cold is good despite everyone can see them shivering

>It seems as though 95% of the rest of the world seem to do fine

No one is talking about rest of world. For example Saudi Arabia is not feminized nor any asian or middle east country.

>That's so weird because the only people who seem chronically unable to make it in our society are emotionally stunted autists who spend all of their time on Jow Forums

More and more men refuse relationships. In fact only low class brown men are going after white women nowdays. White men just stoped caring about white roasties long long time ago. They accept accelerationism and it's better to leave women alone to their delusions. Chads of course will continue to fuck women because that's what they do. (they wont love you tho/t)

>everyone else is bad and stupid except me and that's why I fail at everything

Everyone else is stupid and illogical yes but that has nothing to do with me. I mean it wouldnt have to do anything with me if they were not politicians who make ridiculous or outright dangerous laws such as mass imigration.

Attached: kokona.png (1193x894, 637K)

>The world is nowhere near this simple

Thats exactly how simple it is. There is no deep secret or overarching narrative to it. If you do shit, if you put the effort in, you will prosper.

>I stated several times that nothing that I was saying is in any form a justification for any behavioral. It was merely an explanation for why the behavior was developed and what the most effective methods of addressing it is.

Well it would be a shrink, not anonymous strangers on the internet. People so deep into learned helplessness and other maladaptive behavior will reject all real advice anyway, because they dont contain what they want to hear.

>The whole "people are too coddled and that's why they have problems" mindset is antiquated and useless. As I said, every single generation has had people like you standing in the way of progress because you've somehow convinced yourself that being tough and working hard is the only thing that separates the fortunate from the less fortunate. Mindsets like yours is what has led to some of the most disastrous human rights and social policies in our modern age. Its just a silly, backwards way to view the world.

>rants about some narrative only existing in his head

okay.

Being dedicated to your feelings is why you’re weak. Dude none of this shit matters. You poison your own life by focusing on things that have literally no bearing on your life.

I’ll bet you don’t have a passion in life
I’ll bet you don’t appreciate nature
I’ll bet you don’t even enjoy your own thoughts

Until you understand why life is more than what others have you will always feel this way. All you have to do is make the decision to change your mind but you won’t because you don’t want to.

This whole thread is an ego stroke not a request for help. Go back to r9k

>I’ll bet you don’t have a passion in life
My passion is my guitar and working out

>I’ll bet you don’t appreciate nature
I love mountains and nature in general

>I’ll bet you don’t even enjoy your own thoughts
My mind is my only escape.

>Until you understand why life is more than what others have you will always feel this way.

I dont care about others. This is why im opting from society.

>All you have to do is make the decision to change your mind but you won’t because you don’t want to.
I strongly belive that humans need to know both sides. I have understood the other side and it's trash. this is why i wont change my mind.

>This whole thread is an ego stroke not a request for help.
I no longer have ego intact. There is none. The "me" is long ago gone. I dont care about anyone im just stating the truth in what state is this society. And it's not good.

>my mind is my only escape
Bro “escaping” to your mind is a prison, I hope you understand that one day.

>I don’t care about others
Ok then why are you even on social Chan?

You will NEVER understand both sides. Never ever. You’re no god and you understand only from your perspective. You cannot truly understand that which you are not. That’s basic man.

You have an ego, and you’re lying and pretending you don’t like a fucking edgelord. You should go work out in the mountains for the rest of your days my man. If that’s what life is about for you then pursue it.

My life is about revitalizing sick society. Drown it into flames of war and become warlord. The only thing i strive for and my only goal is to be soldier in ruins of western civilization. I wish only for this. Nothing more. I dont want to be rich or have lots of women i just want total collapse. Why? Because i am right. Because i told them so. Shouldnt have laughed. I will have last laugh.

This. So much This.

Most of the infographs are fake, you absolute retard. They are made up statistics. Even the ones that site sources are fake, the sources are always completely different than the chart

Jow Forums likes to pretend they're W O K E but they don't even look past the propaganda that's being forced into their heads