User u do realise that the holocaust was real right?

>user u do realise that the holocaust was real right?

Attached: 31BF0F13-5442-4620-B68A-8139F56973A1.jpg (640x640, 73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Eucharistic_Miracle_of_Lanciano_-_public_documentation_-_commissione_medica_OMS-ONU.JPG
youtube.com/watch?v=DFIFwOvA1Qc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes, it was a a fine achievement.

Shut up and show me your pale khazar stinky feet you hoe

Bitch, you stupid.

Jow Forums claims it wasn't anywhere near six million and that they deserved it

Attached: 1437633218372.jpg (640x838, 65K)

The armenian genocide? Yes, I agree. pic unrelated

Attached: 1539658373127.jpg (667x361, 47K)

kek

degenerate

Attached: 1531294928850.jpg (1138x640, 128K)

To what extent

Attached: _.jpg (569x428, 25K)

Yes dear, and it was beautiful

commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Eucharistic_Miracle_of_Lanciano_-_public_documentation_-_commissione_medica_OMS-ONU.JPG
youtube.com/watch?v=DFIFwOvA1Qc
j'aime partager ma fois pour que dotre puise rechercher analiser et choisire dicroire ou non ses sa la force de la fois catolique ses acsésible

Attached: o23.jpg (800x600, 16K)

Holocaust was real. But jews were not victims.

And? I don't care about what happens in Poland today, let alone what happened in Poland three generations ago.

My kike gf cant convince me the holocaust happened and she knows I dont think its shit but that doesnt stop me laying pipe to hear her kvetch on my bed

>Jow Forums is one person
seriously just fuck off

NNNNOOOOPPPE was not

So real you have to have laws forbidding people from saying it isn't real. Sounds logical to me.

I know baby I was just shit posting. Come here sweetie.

> fuck her and never call her again.

Real as in real tight? Like your pussy?

Jewish here, it was fake as fuck, it's a trick they invented to evade gentiles, everytime someone has an actual argument about the Rothkikes or any other kike in power they alwas reply with "muh 6 gorillion"

>Jew here
Give proofs

heh today i broke up with my gf over immigration and leftists politics
no regrets

Shut the fuck up leaf

Where did you get this girls picture user
Is her name Megan?
>I used to go to college with her
>I would sit with her and her friend doing work while they printed off pictures and coloured them in

Attached: realisechicken.gif (280x200, 1.88M)

I don't care about the Holocaust, I care about being misled and subverted by the tribe that embellished it. The witness testimony is so spurious to think the same ethnic group also committed Holodomor, Red Terror, kazakh genocide, Armenian genocide (Donmeh Jews) and Palestinian displacement as well as founding Bolshevism and critical theory in the same century... makes me think they weild disproportionate power and whine a lot.

Holocaust denial is an anti-human canard and conspiracy theory. Nobody denies concentration camps, or typhus or that they were very hungry.

>printed off pictures and coloured them in
>college

gtfo off this board you liberal art-campus faggot

Of course it was real, it was real in my mind.

I can't show dick pics, but you can see my leg, you know how hairy we are, Hansel.

Attached: TheChad(Me)xican3.jpg (720x960, 52K)

Are you sure you don't have hirsutism?

Correction: the holodomor was real and the Jews were the vicious predators responsible for it.

Attached: jewsarekillers.jpg (600x450, 89K)

it led to the death of the most whites ever and created Israel. great fine achievement you got there.

go to russia and get laughed at for citing solzhenityn. even his wife admitted his books were "campfire stories"

Kek, no, I'm just a typicall looking Jew, nothing else you can expect from a group of people with more neanderthal percentage than the average

your public opinion:
the holocaust was fake, and the kikes use it against us

your private opinion:
the holocaust was real, and that's a good thing, and the kikes use it against us

Yes very tragic, I cant believe that 100,000 jews died of starvation after the Allies cut off supply trains to the camps.
Truly tragic.

Gimme a nose pic next to the tora

Attached: 1521774673702.webm (640x360, 1.39M)

friendly reminder.

Attached: 1548759092228.jpg (1548x1696, 401K)

Yes, totally. I do not deny Jews were rounded up into concentration camps during WW2. Some of them even died

Now that's too much, I'll see what I can do

Just the nose. It's real easy, it's a cropped profile shot

This. The only time to talk about the Shoah is when you discover a new outlandish lie in some old yid's Treblinka memoir to mock online. Or to state in a wacky tone just how incompetent the Germans were to leave so many witnesses to their failed, inefficient mechanism of en mass killing.

You're an imbecile, the Jews were treated maliciously but there's no physical evidence of a mass killing. The 'evidence' at Auschwitz and Majdanek when you look at it is an actual joke unsuitable for gassings. The Nazis acted on historical grievances to mistreat some groups of Jews as well as Slavs, but in the end the bulk of deaths were due to typhus and allied bombing induced starvation.

It's a shame the ridiculousness of their narrative draws the newly redpilled into unironic neo-Nazism, because really that helps them.

yes.

Attached: (((Me))).jpg (480x473, 40K)

Attached: Screenshot_20190312-142956_Chrome.jpg (720x1280, 517K)

and?

Can you get me an investment banking job? Will turn on your lights during sabbath for you.

Die you fucking snitch

There isn't one square inch of her body that I wouldn't touch with my penis

a woman talking to only happens in my dreams. nice try

Attached: wojak_incel.jpg (393x829, 259K)

Can sniff the ripeness of a cob of corn at a distance of ten gringos' headless corpses. Very mestizo of you Paco.

prove it nigger

kek

I'm only half mestizo, my Jewish part stands out the most, hence I'm Jewish
Do it youself, man, kek

Line up your shoe heap routine for the unconvinced boomer lurkers. Surely they need more convincing.

Attached: IMG_0151.jpg (969x460, 108K)

>and that's a good thing

Were the Bolshevik death camps real? Dis an Armenian genocide occur? POL is tired of the relentless Holocaust meming.

Ah, a fellow intellectual I see

>Jews still roaming around
>Fine achievement
It was an epic failure. We need to try better next time.

Attached: 1551335300200.jpg (704x696, 55K)

I will never have this holocaust or not
McFuckin holocaust or not a girl like this would never even look in my direction
Just about MCFUCKIN HAD IT

God I hope so.

oOH!

Here @ pol/ we celebrate the 'caust everyday Nigel.

Attached: MV5BZjQ2N2E2ZjktNThiZS00ZTczLWIwMTQtNDNlNTMwNmUyZDgyXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjUyNDk2ODc@._V1_UX214_CR0,0,214 (214x317, 17K)

Your chutzpah-easque smirk makes me think you're a descendant of Abraham, Cortez or Montezuma depending on your fancy, merchant esse. I agree with your initial post but also want to add Jewry use the Shoah for secular social cohesion and for some a kvetch because the filthy goyim put them in camps in undignified fashion.

I never really got this one. I mean...wood isn't exactly permeable.

>Implying I'm a spic
Ugh, no

You don't look Ashkenazim, maybe could pass as Sephardim, maybe.

Jews are incredible at spotting masquerading imposters.

You're right, I'm Sephardic, that doesn't mean I'm not Jewish, it's like saying a guy like Paul McCartney is not White because he doesn't have blonde hair

If real, the number would be around 150,000 at most.

We get it twenty thousand died.

Attached: Owen_Benjamin_Store_Hollywood.jpg (208x421, 51K)