How do I break up with my cheating gf? Together for 2

How do I break up with my cheating gf? Together for 2

Attached: 1551175405323.gif (233x268, 416K)

I mean you know what's right, why settle for anything less

>Tell her it's over.
>Kick her out or move out if you two live together.

Just do it

2 what? Minutes? Days? Weeks? Months? Years? Decades? 2 WHAT?
Seriously, just tell her you can’t be with her anymore, and if she denies cheating or whatever don’t cuck out. Be firm and end it

you fuck her and once you finished, you throw her some money (a penny) and tell her thats how much shes Worth. call her a cheap whore and kick her out.

>getting cheated on after 2 days
Bro just ghost her.

Disappear. Super ghost her.

Never contact her again, avoid her at all cost, and never explain it.

That's how you hurt her the most. If you dumb her, she'll make a scene, and try to pin it on you. If you straight ghost her, you'll get over her more easily, and she'll forever be frustrated over not being able to understand what even happened, or try to explain herself.

It's an integral, hence there is no unit

Then it is meaningless. Why include it at all if it serves no purpose

Are all women whores?

It won’t matter in your case incel.

Yes, so are all men

Maybe you should just forgive her? She made a mistake. People make mistakes. Where's your heart? Don't throw away two years because she a took a cock that wasn't yours once. It's a little controlling

kill

Ha.

Welp, if you were together for two years, time for some fresh teen puss puss my nig. Literally have her shit all in a box, tell her to come pick it up, and then block her on everything. The best revenge is ghosting.

Say she is trash and find a smart Christian girl.

lol

this you should kill her/them

Just tell shit is over and take her roastie pussy to somewhere else

Are ALL women like that?

Threads like this make me hate you faggots. Just tell her it's over, it's that fucking simple. If she cheats she isn't worth your time, just get the fuck over it.

Attached: 1551275429538.jpg (1000x700, 66K)

Post her nudes everywhere

Report back

Cringe
Based