Brexit

brits, why don't you just leave EU?

Attached: Brexit.gif (374x374, 274K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E_RWtdm81WU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Cause they are fucking cucks

that gif kek

Because the general public can't just waltz into Brussels and sign the required documents.

The cat only looks foolish cause you assume it knows what the door handle is for.

we can take to the streets and set fire to every embassy though

I don't know about the bongs, but in reference to the cartoon, that's not what the cat wanted. If you just open the door and give them what they appear to want, they lose interest. The correct answer would have been to unlatch the door and crack it open just enough so they would still have to paw and work to get it open.

Ask the irish they know how this works

The cat is trying to get in not out. Terrible gif. Can't rightly respond to your thread. Feel free to try again later though.

Their masters won't allow them.

Vote until the plebs vote the right way.

Take that smug to the grave.

GOBLIONA GOBLINA WER'ER TRYING FUCK YOU WE'RE TRYING FUCKINGH KIKE MASONRY FUCKING AMERICANS IRISH AND FUCKING DUBLIN FUCKING AHHHH MUTT MUTT MUTT HAHAHA LE FUNNY BREXIT HAHAHA FUCK OFF FAGGOT FUCKING MEMEFLAG

CUNT

calm down mate, it's only cartoons, it's not the footy

FUCK OFF REMAINER TRAITOR FUCKING I SWEAR ALL THE HERPY DERP FUCKING UK THIS UK THAT HAHAH DUMB BRITS

I'M FUCKING SICK OF IT
WE RULED. THE FUCKING. WORLD. FUCKING NIGGERS AND AMERICANS SHOUYLD W BOW TO US FUCKING GOOOOOOOOOOBLINSHGBF4GUYIHR3

FUCKING SICK OF IT ALL. FUCK IT FUCK IT FUCK IT FUCK IT

Sir, do you have your loicense for caps lock?

Fuck off gibraltar is britaish

Sounds like someone needs America to sell them a gun or two

Calm the fuck down

Attached: 1490284678603.png (800x2048, 357K)

it's only 11pm, how are you this drunk

Remember to set the letter beacon to BRAVO so we know where to airdrop the sharpened spoons.

>FUCK OFF REMAINER TRAITOR
C O P E

Attached: 1523829237066.png (220x229, 21K)

Isn't that their default state?

It's always 5 o' clock when you're clinically depressed.

FUCK OFF ALREADY JUST FUCK OFF
STOP IT
IU'M SICK OF THIS SHIT
GOOD FUCKING NEWS FOR ONCE
FOR FUCKING YEARS

NOW THIS
I DON'T HAVE A FUCKING JOB
OR SCHOOL
I JUST SIT HERE ON THIS FUCKING BAORD AND WAIT AND WAIT FOR SOMETHING GOOD TO FUCKING HAPPEN
SOMETHING
FUCKING ANYTHING AT ALL FOR FUCKS SAKE

MY FUCKING GRAN DIED IN HOSPITAL AND I MISSED IT BECAUSE I DIDN'T VISIT HER SO I COULD WATCH FUCKJING QUESTION TIME LAST YEAR
IM SIUCK OF IT
I HATE IT
WE GET ONE GOOD THING

AND YOU FUCKING NIIIGERS
JUST FUCK IT
FUCK YOU
FUCK YOU FUCK YOU
GOD I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE

You need a holliday pal

how retarded is your cat? they can certainly associate door handles with doors opening

is this the famous british banter or not?

Don't do anything /silly/ user, it will be used against you and everyone remotely in your boat

I think he dropped his sausage roll

Polfag here, laddie just needs a cuppa and a nap, he'll be ok

This is the famous British paddy. Its not a pretty sight.

because our government are traitors
so they dont WANT to leave

put em in the longboat till he's sober

youtube.com/watch?v=E_RWtdm81WU

>China gave it to them
No, man, the Pakis learned how to do it from us. Can you change that part?

Those who rule, that is, in the main, the wealthy and those who run the financial system and big business, have, over the years, arranged their affairs to work within and profit from the EU structure/system. These are the people who will potentially lose some part of their wealth if brexit happens too quickly and, so, are resisting change. They must be madly scrambling, behind the scenes, to re organize their structures but that's difficult given the uncertainty and maybe impossible with a no deal brexit. Either way they need time and even if brexit happens, a slow decoupling so that they can adapt and hang on, with white knuckles if necessary, to what they have gained by being in the EU. The peasantry, on the other hand, have no such worries as they have nothing to lose but they don't run the government either.

Commie sabotage

Because they know they would be fucked without the EU around to support them when things get tough. Congrats you mentally-invalid britbongs, you played yourselves.

You gotta be stronger than this lad. Get your shit together

nah we dont wanna the eu is cool