So I've made the worst choices of my life, and I currently want to die...

So I've made the worst choices of my life, and I currently want to die. After a year the fact that I helped my friends (I guess I should say previous friend) girlfriend cheat on him with me. I moved in with them 2 years ago and we were fooling around for about a year, but we never had sex, not even oral. Recently she ended up being is psychiatric hold in the hospital due to trying to kill herself, me being around being one of the reasons why. It was decided that I was going to move out a week ago and I'm almost 100% packed and out of the house. Today she told him what we did, and I'm currently in my room with the door locked terrified that hes going to break in and hurt me. I havent heard anything from him since he told me. What do I do, I want to leave but I'm afraid.

Attached: 15512422288173331425986703483531.jpg (4608x2592, 1.52M)

Dear god please someone talk to me.

Dude own up to your shit and apologize. The girl is legitimately crazy and you were stupid. You probably won't be friends, but as long as he isn't crazy either you'll be okay. Worst case scenario you get hit in the face or something.

I did apologize hes just sitting downstairs and I dont know what to do. I'm afraid he will legitimately kill me, tho I deserve it.

First things first, make sure you're safe. This guy might go overboard and really hurt you. After that, just apologize and ghost them. They won't want you around.

27 minutes later, update OP?
Any windows you can escape from?

I barricaded my door with totes of stuff I had packed, their fairly heavy but I dont think that would matter if he really wanted to get in. I apologized.

I still care a lot about these people, I really do. I cant imagine them caring about me after this tho. In fact they probably hate me.

I've been wanting to kill myself for a while, the feeling is stronger now more than ever.

Theres a window but I'd have to jump down a story. I'll 100% hurt myself if I jump.

I feel like vomiting and now I have to shit, is this what adrenalin does

Send pic looking down from window, might be able to help. Whats your body type?

Dude you created this mess now step through it. If he hasn't killed you yet, walk down stairs, apologize again, and leave.

250 lb 6 foot
Not sending pic due to it being dark and you wouldnt be able to see outside anyway. Its -6 celcius here and the ground is frozen so I wont get any cushion from it

If you apologized then you can assume he moved on by now

No way, he doesn't move on from this kind of thing. I think I'm going to try to do what said and leave, if I get out I'll message you guys again. If I havent replied in 20 minutes either he wanted to talk to me or I'm dead/injured.

Luckily he went to his room and shut the door, so I got out of there. Going to my parents now. Still feel like killing myself, want to make sure both of them are ok, same with the cat.

Dont kys, but you need a fresh start
Life can go on, but you need to work to make that happen

Made it to the parents, sitting in the spare room breaking down. I hate myself so much

you slept with a girl who was into you and your friend fell for a girl who couldn't control herself.

Live and learn OP.

We didnt even have sex, just touched each others bodies. I personally dont consider it anything but I probably ruined a relationship and a many friendships.

Buy a gun. That'll calm things down and create a safer environment for you and your chums

Attached: 1541455799294s.jpg (125x119, 3K)

I love them both so much, theres never going to be a chance I will see them again

Ya you did. Let this be a lesson for you OP, never fuck with another man's stock unless you have a ticket out. I'm not saying be morally cautious next time, because you're a bad person either way. But do be careful with these things. You never know what's on the other side of the horizon.

Apologize to your friend and cut contact, it's going to take a long time for them to get over this.
You shouldn't leave your dick on autopilot.

Then you're just being childish. If you didn't have sex why all of the panic? Your friend sounds like a sperg since you made it sound like he was ready to kill and you sound like a wimp for hiding in your room like a child.

Because I ruined their relationship, ruined friendships I had with all our mutual friends, and ruined my living arrangements. I'm also worried about them, because I still care about them both. And I'm also worried about the cat that lives there, we have grown very attached.

I'm the sperg, aspergers to be exact. High functioning but still.

Jesus. Is that muscular or fat?

I checked some thing a while ago and I am apparently 178 lean and the rest is fat.

You legit saved him from that stupid bitch and also gave him valuable life lessons

You should feel proud

The person that made the bad choice was the friend that let you move in.

Why do men do this shit, why let another dick move into your house and then leave him and your gf or wife alone. Just asking for trouble.

Op is a perfect example of men having no honor when it concerns pussy and their dick. Other men need to accept that fact.