/HTG/: HUNTING TRAFFICKERS GENERAL: CITY INVESTIGATIONSt

This general is for identifying, discussing, mapping, researching and tracking various trafficking networks and enterprises. There is a consistent trend of data showing that networks move through and rely on urban areas, specifically Sanctuary Cities. Feel free to submit tips or contribute with memes, infographs etc.

Trafficking can happen in many forms depending on the product being moved (human, guns, drugs, rare animals/art, organs etc.) and involve many different groups and organizations. We track all types.

Do not encourage violence here, we aren't trying to give them any excuses to shut it down.

Newcomers should pay attention to shills targeting these threads with discrediting/discouraging attempts as well as injection of misinformation and bad leads.

>archive of past threads
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/hunting traffickers general/
>archive of past /atg/ threads
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/anti trafficking general/
>archive of original /htg/ threads
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject//htg//start/2017-04-11/end/2017-09-31/

>A summary of the “clock” mapping method you can use in your own city as well as a summary of general trafficking information
archive.is/rnkd2

>Pastebin of related info
archive.fo/wcc4w

Attached: HTG Map.png (1334x750, 570K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/EdKrassen/status/1105977210865897478
twitter.com/krassenstein/status/1106204741154033669
archive.is/rnkd2
animeright.news/tb/microchip-sits-down-with-animerightnews-to-set-the-record-straight/
medium.com/@erin_gallagher/qanon-automation-draft-6ef2739df7f0
appsame.com
mobile.twitter.com/AppSame
qdropsapp.com/about/
tigerteamconsulting.com/mobile/
tigerteamconsulting.com/government/
sadbottrue.com/article/chapter-15-make-america-bot-again-part-three/
twitter.com/stclairashley/status/1106332758153015296
twitter.com/adamscrabble/status/1106289975459495937
twitter.com/NickJFuentes/status/1105648420574949376
twitter.com/Stephaniehazen/status/1105930415142068225
twitter.com/stillgray/status/1105889729822654465
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/206124665/#206150789
youtu.be/6h8-3iuu8RQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Look for these kinds of things to map out the human trafficking networks:

1) [Secret Compartments in Vehicles/Ships/Aircraft & Types of Transport](Vans, Semi-Trucks, Buses, Trains etc for Land, Yachts, Cruise Ships, Container/Cargo Ships, Ferry's etc for Sea, Private Jets, Commercial/Cargo Flights, etc for Air.)(Sewers & Subway Tunnels can also be used).

2) [Abandoned Large Buildings in/around Sanctuary Cities.](Big enough to act as Distribution Centers/Warehouses for Trafficking Networks(Weapons, Drugs, People, Body parts/remains, etc))

3) [2016 Election District Map's Blue Parts](In relation to Trafficking Routes, Sanctuary Cities, etc. Work on combining different Maps to see the full picture/patterns.)

Pedo's are not the only groups the Kids are going to & Trafficking has several different categories:

1) [Government]
(For things like Super Soldier programs, Cloning & Body Modifications)
2) [Corporation/Business]
(For things like Genetic Testing/Experimentation & Chimera's)
3) [Criminal]
(Drugs, Weapons, Sex Slaves & Children)
4) [Cult]
(Sacrifices, Blackmail & Indoctrination)
5) [Intel Agencies]
(Brainwashing for Spy/Informant programs & Special Agent operations)
6) [Breeding/Harvesting Farms]
(Selectively Bred/Produced Humans, Organs/Fetuses/Blood & Supplying Trafficking Networks/Centers)
7) [Hollywood]
(Truman Show breeding/handling operations.)
Another thing to note is the use of human trafficking for organ harvesting and slave labor (think Qatar for instance).

Attached: Quick Rundown.jpg (2459x2333, 3.74M)

We should investigate all the children that disappeared in ICE's custody.

Attached: 1496614541672.png (768x364, 588K)

still not working today frank?

Bump for my favorite thread.

samefag

kys commie.

Working men would be asleep by 11PM for the next day Nigel, stop projecting you loser NEET.

Take your meds schizo.

Don't have anything immediate to talk about, so in the mean time let me see the research so far.

Working on some other projects at the moment but I'm sure others have stuff to share.

>#QAnon will not defeat us!
twitter.com/EdKrassen/status/1105977210865897478

So now they are working with DNC operatives to generate publicity.

twitter.com/krassenstein/status/1106204741154033669

Have you ever seen so much low energy shilling?

Bump

What research? (Kidding)
I'll go get my other device

Attached: IMG_5090.jpg (497x415, 45K)

What a bunch of fags.

Attached: IMG_5089.jpg (1000x1000, 287K)

Retweeted by Posobiec, predictably.

lmao

Attached: Pathetic.png (1168x716, 167K)

Could I interest you in some fine grade A trenches sir?

Attached: IMG_5092.jpg (639x479, 270K)

These memes are all great.

Attached: 23485472.jpg (1920x1080, 1.55M)

Attached: VancouverChildTrafficking.png (905x496, 156K)

Recently Q pointed out something about the two brothers always being at the top of comments and that they were colluding with twitter [[[@Jack]]] (prepping the narrative for just this point).

Attached: IMG_5093.jpg (512x384, 160K)

archive.is/rnkd2

ty to whoever posted this link in previous thread.

Attached: FEMIN2.jpg (824x618, 212K)

Attached: FEMIN.jpg (500x756, 462K)

kids in foster care too. Child Services are in on it. Why do you think all foster kids wind up so angry and maladapted? Their whole lives they were traded around by weirdo kiddy diddlers.

Also all gays who adopt should be investigated.

Attached: 1536752307869.jpg (1511x675, 351K)

The closer we get to 2020 and 2024 the less difference there is between the shills on both sides.

Thanks user!
I made them shortly after A5s request.

This bane image you posted gave me part of the idea for this These are great kek

I didn't make pic related, found it

Attached: IMG_5088.jpg (640x492, 270K)

animeright.news/tb/microchip-sits-down-with-animerightnews-to-set-the-record-straight/
>interview where MicroChip says he worked at IBM with AI in the past.

medium.com/@erin_gallagher/qanon-automation-draft-6ef2739df7f0
>proof of bot nets being used to boost Q user on Twitter

appsame.com
>front website that uses botnets to boost Q and general MAGA shit

mobile.twitter.com/AppSame
>extremely active Twitter, but a website written in literal gibberish.

qdropsapp.com/about/
>one of the most popular Q mobile apps

tigerteamconsulting.com/mobile/
tigerteamconsulting.com/government/
>was made by these guys who sometimes work with the government.

When I talk about getting/having access to BBP's, I'm not interested in every single BBP that is going on since that would be impractical and not worth my time. If someone makes good hardware/systems, I have my ways in the Global MIC not just the Domestic US MIC to see how good of a job they did and if I'm interested in it.

The reason why I've mentioned Area 51 several times before is because the stuff they do is right up my alley when it comes to aircraft projects and because they designed the base really well(plenty of runways and hangers) and how they have worked on some amazing craft over the decades. Aerospace "secret" projects are one of the most mainstream weapons projects around, you don't even have to be involved in black budget to get involved or be involved in them directly or indirectly.

Where is that horrid Q power structure map?. I want to talk about something.

working men dont samefag themselves bumping thier own threads via proxy 7 days a week, ever thought ive jus got back from work?
>take your meds schizo
people in glass houses frank

The bane ones are great.

I'm abit perturbed that you made me save it to my hard drive just now.

Attached: 1546479651885.jpg (900x1200, 418K)

sadbottrue.com/article/chapter-15-make-america-bot-again-part-three/

Interesting article about bot nets.

>not all the links were archived

Not even the one who told you to take your meds, maybe you really should take them.

Attached: anon.jpg (160x315, 7K)

If femin is mutating, how long before this shit gets disclosed to the public? Realistically how long can they keep it covered up? Reminds me of the Inquisition in 40k and how they deal with CHAOS

Attached: Trenches.jpg (1000x650, 92K)

My favorite thread!

Attached: slither.png (214x417, 172K)

Anon5 you have successfully weaponized Jow Forums to carry out your plans. Don't get me wrong, I think it's a good thing as you are actively trying to stop traffickers and also prevent the collapse of civilization.

However, having seen your success, why aren't more behind the curtain players try to do what you're doing on Jow Forums and weaponize autists to help their agendas?

>saved

Based on yesterday they have a lot of controls in place to safeguard exposure.
People might stop caring about Facebook being offline when the mutations become more common (more common than now).

Attached: IMG_5074.png (1238x704, 138K)

Attached: IMG_4999.gif (446x232, 843K)

See how they positioned the MIC in the center to grab your attention making it seem they are at the center of it all?. Need to clarify something about the MIC.

The only time the MIC was directly involved with starting a war was WW1, WW2 ended up "short circuiting" the MIC because of how soon it was after WW1. This made the MIC change strategies/priorities post WW2 along with never directly starting wars again, which if you look at the weapon development and conflicts since WW2 you can see what I'm talking about.

>I'm abit perturbed that you made me save it to my hard drive just now.

You can delete it, I just wanted to point something out.

Good stuff.

Ah yea, that makes sense that they would try this because there is already a perception that the MIC starts lots of wars.

So the MIC did not expect WW2 to start as soon as it did? What was their original plan and why did it start ahead of schedule?

CPS and foster care systems are big child traffickers, just look at Laura Silsby of Amber Alerts.

Also all of those gay couples that adopted a ton of african babies because Brad and Angelina did it are likely screwing with the kids they adopt. Kids raised in foster care grow up to be messed up for a reason, just saiyan

Attached: 1550022001127.png (1804x1960, 3.13M)

Your typing style and spacing is very peculiar.

>So the MIC did not expect WW2 to start as soon as it did? What was their original plan and why did it start ahead of schedule?

WW1 and WW2 happened right after another and a shadow war was going on between WW1 and WW2 that was a WW in of itself.

WW2 was supposed to happen in 50's-60's.

It's hard to confirm stuff about MicroChip because he's not entirely consistent with his descriptions of himself. Is it true that he worked with AI at IBM in the past?

Is that Appsame site and Twitter account connected to MicroChip?

What about Tiger Development who made the Qdrops app?

Who was fighting the shadow war?

Also that explains why so much military tech and buildup in Germany was not 100% ready. Same goes for other countries. By the 50's or 60's they would have been 100% developed and ready for open deployment.

They really seem to like dreamcast logos

>Your typing style and spacing is very peculiar.
ok im the guy who was here yesterday and was talking about suspicious shit in comic cons and around topanga canyon of los angeles. I can stop posting here if it freaks you guys out and stops the Ops.

Attached: 1535813638410.jpg (1000x750, 142K)

You're fine.
I remember, same images as yesterday.

Also here are more people involved in the Yang operation.

twitter.com/stclairashley/status/1106332758153015296
twitter.com/adamscrabble/status/1106289975459495937
twitter.com/NickJFuentes/status/1105648420574949376
twitter.com/Stephaniehazen/status/1105930415142068225
twitter.com/stillgray/status/1105889729822654465

Adam Townsend is a former ACORN employee.

Why would it freak any of us out? You are acting strange.

I always have lots of questions. I read all the KBs when they came out and do believe fully in the info anon5 drops. i can stop asking questions and let y'alls get on with it. Am interested in tartaria, history of space civs, and exposing the Q larp to the boomers trapped in the Qult. I am hopeful the world begins to accept the truth about femin I am not trying to shill or infiltrate or stop ops that are saving kids.

I remember you, you really have been trying to act like you blend in around this group since last night. That's why you use the memes/pictures you do, the typing styles and things like that.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/206124665/#206150789

So if you do have genuine intentions, start talking. If not, drop the act.

1) Look at who was involved in both WW1 and WW2.

Thread Theme:
youtu.be/6h8-3iuu8RQ

Attached: 1538519910411.png (178x229, 86K)

my intentions are to help stop this shit but I am a noob at these kinds of real world ops. I guess it is best to come back when I have a map completed in order to prove my intentions. I am definitely trying to blend in and not stand out, but obviously am not particularly good at it.
Apologies anon5sempai, card and others in this thread.

Attached: dasvadanya.jpg (347x412, 29K)

1,2 /pol is coming for Q
3,4 Anons are at the door
5,6 Posobiec chokes on dicks
7,8 Boomers might participate
9,10 He'll never LARP again!

Don't hesitate!
>Trench that Mistake

Infected in the Sheets,
>Mutate in the Streets!

Attached: IMG_5091.jpg (639x479, 253K)

Make a version that just says "trenches and trench digging accessories"

Can you get some beetles to build me a shed, Frank?

Attached: Spine Beetle Workers.png (682x1396, 705K)

Just talk normally, I'm like "Q" who tries to act all mysterious. I'm a straight shooter.

Material, design, square footage, terrain, etc

Do you have a Shed licence?

Class I have an assignment for you. As usual, help me see who wants to hear it.

Okay

I finished the rhyme someone started yesterday.

Did the deaths from WW1/WW2 have an impact on how the MIC views war?

Did they shift into preventing deaths while maximizing efficiency/effectiveness in destabilizing your enemy's origin point?

Attached: IMG_4886.jpg (1000x630, 167K)

Always

Attached: IMG_2809.png (1439x2007, 830K)

Sure, what do you have in mind?

The rhyme is pretty good, the value of your memes increases daily.

Do we ever not want assignments?

I do have one yes!
I also have planning permits, so when will you send those handsome devils around?
I will provide spine fluid for them to drink on their lunchbreak.

Attached: Spine Beetle Construction.png (1698x1131, 2.83M)

>Did the deaths from WW1/WW2 have an impact on how the MIC views war?

Yes.

>Did they shift into preventing deaths while maximizing efficiency/effectiveness in destabilizing your enemy's origin point?

It's more like instead of "we have all these weapons everywhere, lets see how they do in combat" in WW1 to "Lets be smart about what we do and see where we would be more successful providing combat solutions" in the post WW1 era to now.

Thanks m8!
I didn't know who originally posted it but I liked the idea.

>Do we ever not want assignments?
Not that I can think of yet.

>Shed license
Kekd

Attached: IMG_5018.gif (600x338, 3.79M)

Compare the following operations side by side to see patterns, promotion and methodology to identify those behind the methodology.

- Q
- AOC
- Yang

That's nice (relieving) but probably upsetting to politicians and the people that own them.

Understood.
It felt like it was implied yesterday.
It shines a light into all of these slide threads and the people behind them.

Attached: IMG_5045.jpg (2600x1400, 998K)

Good idea. That will be very useful information to have.

I've already marked some tweets about it here . You can see that on the propaganda front they deploy multiple people both in direct support for the candidate, to provide "devil's advocate" style promotion and then to promote them by constantly shilling against the candidate.

Attached: 1496414010679.jpg (234x289, 20K)

About Microchips location, consider Utah as a decoy or a hand you are being told to look at.

Have to look into that angle to.

What about his past work history at IBM. Is that legit?

Where the two other things I asked about linked to him?

>asks to have men (handsome devils) sent to your shed
>t. You

>You can see that on the propaganda front they deploy multiple people both in direct support for the candidate, to provide "devil's advocate" style promotion and then to promote them by constantly shilling against the candidate.

Agreed. If you post up and watch the flow of newly created threads you can observe it in real time and spot the similar arguments/types of narratives put forth. It is similar on most other platforms.

Understood

Attached: IMG_4888.gif (380x298, 363K)

Give me my spine fluid!

Attached: Thinking of Spine fluid.gif (210x209, 37K)

The demographics for Q and AOC & Yang are notably different though. AOC and Yang targets young people while Q targets boomers. Yang also uses demoralizing to some extent. Q doesn't really use that, he's more about fear and the promise of hope, and I don't know if AOC really used that tactic much either.

>What about his past work history at IBM. Is that legit?
>It's hard to confirm stuff about MicroChip because he's not entirely consistent with his descriptions of himself. Is it true that he worked with AI at IBM in the past?

Possibly, but you have to start wondering how much is a lie and if "Microchip" actually exists. The name chosen certainly tells you that computers/electronics are something he is familiar with.

The "Microchip" interviewed by Jack, could just be Jack with a voice changer to cover for the real Microchip or fake Microchip giving an interview in the first place.

Even deeper in this rabbit hole it's also entirely possible that Microchip and Jack are the same person if you start comparing things between them when it comes to social media, etc

>Is that Appsame site and Twitter account connected to MicroChip?
>What about Tiger Development who made the Qdrops app?

Think about if they are things Microchip would be interested in or has skills to do.

Maybe Q was meant to target young people, but ended up accomplishing something different. Yang and AOC are very similar to Q because they build on fears younger people have and promise impossible solutions that they don't need to do anything to achieve aside from voting.

Microchip and Jack being the person would be interesting although Jack does have connections to people with the know how "Microchip" would need for the operations he does.

Now compare the following:

- Obama
- Trump
- Hillary

Notice what these 3 have in common/compare to with:

- Yang
- Q
- AOC

Q definitely has a demoralization angle and speech. Maybe it might look more subtle at first but they are blatantly making fun of their followers.

>Microchip and Jack being the person would be interesting although Jack does have connections to people with the know how "Microchip" would need for the operations he does.

Exactly.

They definitely are things that MicroChip would be interested in and capable of.

MicroChip could be a totally false persona. I don't see Jack and MicroChip and Jack being the same person at all though. Different skill sets, different typing styles, and that would be a ton of activity for just one person. I definitely don't think that would be the case.

Beto is another one that has popped up recently.

It could be that Microchip is some coder Posobiec knows or a collection of coders. Posobiec might run the Microchip account as a false persona. Would be just another sock puppet account for him. Jack doesn't like to include others if he doesn't have to.

In code and discretely, but it's not upfront like it is with Yang.

Are you about to say that it is the same backers behind each?

Obama/Yang
Trump/QLarp
Hillary/AOC

That I can see.
Considering they helped put Trump into place to build the economy up long enough to bring it down upon our heads.
Regardless of whether or not Trump is a part of that. It is still some of his backer's intentions

Attached: IMG_4075.png (673x994, 677K)

Q is like Trump.

AOC is like Hilary.

Yang is like Obama.

>MicroChip could be a totally false persona. I don't see Jack and MicroChip and Jack being the same person at all though. Different skill sets, different typing styles, and that would be a ton of activity for just one person. I definitely don't think that would be the case.

Start to think about who would Jack know that could do what Microchip does. But I'm also referring to how Jack could be running all of "Microchips" social media.

Exactly.

Compare and contrast, look at what they all have been "marketed" towards and start noticing patterns/similarities.

Q could do what MicroChip does. The third Q, that is.

All their promo threads are run by intelligence agencies?

Microchip has a few anti-white gab posts like moments where the mask drops if he gets pissed off enough.
Worst comes to worst, could just harass the shit out of him to see who he acts like when aggrevated

The pattern is that all had both negative and positive press, all had a complex media campaign, all were big about issuing some form of change and making you dissatisfied with the current system, and all 3 wanted you to place complete trust into them and for you to just sit back and not get particularly involved other than voting and supporting their campaign/policies.

Exactly.

Hmmm, I'm going to take a shot in the dark here, but would the CFR be a connecting factor between all three?

Possibly.

"I'm a NEET who's going to unearth global crime rings by reading things online, because people smart and powerful enough to pull this kind of shit off in the first place always leave obvious clues in easy to find places that i can google with minimum effort!"

Fucking incels. Funny, every time.

Don't you all find it interesting how it was only Jack and OAN that "exposed" Q?. Out of all alternative media and alternative media figures.

The level of diversity hire is off the charts with your post.

/HTG/ caused the giant bust that got Robert Kraft arrested. You need to lurk more you stupid bitch.

I bet we can make you mutate.

Not only that, but he has since covered up his "expose" of Q so that it can't be read anymore. Jack loves to start shit and then delete everything to cover his tracks.

Is OAN basically a spook shed?

Its a bit too on the nose yeah.
The owner company of oan is called herring inc
>red herring
Theyre trying to buy al jazeera america currently

>Is OAN basically a spook shed?

Yep, you should also look into how it was funded and spontaneously showed up to be what it is.

Murdoch had connections to CFR and he's behind the Conservative networks (mostly TV) in the US and likely Canada too to some extent. CFR would like the policies of Obama and Hilary, but it would also like the strong economy that Trump would provide for a war. CFR is partly a MIC as you said in the past, and it has vast media and IC connections.

Hello there A5. Ever since I have read all of your kbases, I have been thinking of gathering medical professionals who are a friend's of mine, to conduct tests and do study about the femin virus. I'm greatly concerned about the safety of my people. What is the likelihood of us getting assassinated if we release the information to the public?

I know that some people left it after it began because they got mad about how it was being run. Will look into it more.