OH NO NO NO NO

Attached: 1000$.png (1135x549, 33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7dDcQDvVm1Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

MUH
DISCOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORD
TRANNIEEEEEEEEEEES

Attached: muh tranny discord.webm (945x646, 1.09M)

Kek

OY VEY

Attached: yang circumcision.png (1080x1920, 331K)

OYYYYYYYYYYYY

Attached: anti yang shills btfo.jpg (810x1890, 1011K)

Attached: redditors worried about yang.jpg (692x919, 249K)

STOP POSTING THAT GOYIM

Attached: yang women.png (608x760, 137K)

>$ 1 0 0 0 . 0 0

Now are you ready for your $1000 faggot?

Attached: yang freedom dividend.jpg (810x1740, 422K)

>my editing means pics aren't real
Fuck off tranny kike faggot

Attached: miga trannies.png (1018x572, 110K)

Imagine unironically supporting giving money to Israel but being butthurt when the same cash goes to your own people

Attached: D1FDnsFW0AAYuSB.jpg (720x847, 47K)

How about we just abolish the IRS. I'd get a lot more than $12k/yr stolen from me to go directly into the pockets of the Jewish Federal Reserve owners.

>Trying this hard

Jow Forums is always right, and Jow Forums sees you.

I remember when those discord leaks first came out and it practically btfo'd the discord shills. Now they came up with a counter measure.

By your own people do you mean the illegals that Yang will be granting amnesty to? Because thats his plan. 1000 dollars a month to niggers and spics.

Oh and hey we agree that kikes control congress right? And congress controls legislation. So any tax increase will not affect (((them))) The tax burden will affect the working middle class and go into the pockets of the non working illegals and niggers not already on welfare. Doesnt seem pro white to me.

Attached: 22C31EB2-2017-4BC2-A1D0-F1EA514477CB.png (1242x2208, 315K)

only way to abolish the fed would be physically.

>own people
better think it through faggot

3 2 1 go

normally - dummy
sexily - dummy
like a robot - dummy
in genki style - dummy
like a boy - dummy do
cool guy - dummy
like a loli - DUMMY DO

Attached: download.jpg (329x153, 12K)

>Counter measure

"You're crazy, you're crazy. No one wants to influence Jow Forums, you're all crazy."

Attached: 231.gif (500x237, 625K)

Congress could do it. The President could nationalize it under the War Powers Act. There are many, many possible approaches.

damn I guess your right, who would want to go through the time to shill on this cesspool of a website?

"Holy shit everyone on Jow Forums is so crazy, it's not like we want to influence the board or anything, you're all crazy"

Attached: 3112.gif (500x281, 1M)

The screen shots were real. We infiltrated the actual dicords and were watching them in real time. Everyone recognizes that your movement is not organic to here.

Attached: 38EE20A1-B857-4630-8940-D1254AD594D5.png (1390x836, 248K)

We are already paying for niggers, kikes, and spics, just not for whites....are you stupid?

those are draconian as fuck. it's unbelievable he ever had any support at all. we have to destroy these so-called progressives.

Americans = My people.
You rather pay for israels defense with trump then give americans 1k each I see

This is more absurd than believing in Obama's hope and change.

repeating numberss decide the next discrd tranny shill campaign on Jow Forums.

Rolin for Betomania.

Attached: polshills.jpg (2536x842, 597K)

/t_d/ptg/ seething

I disagree with your usage of the word "could" in this context. It's not for a lack of political options, but a lack of will among those capable of being elected.

Has trump accomplished anything at all?

So you want to.....pay them more? In addition to the illegal immigrants that are granted amnesty. The kikes aren't going to be footing the bill. Whites are as always. Have you seen the dollar amount UBI will cost?

PINK
PUSSY
HATS

I think their ironic point is right though. It's stupid and pathetic to try and influence Jow Forums.
People are definitely trying to, but those people are stupid and pathetic.

That just means that your understanding of the English language is incorrect.

Quite a lot. I'm not interested in your dessicated and poorly-designed demoralization tactics, particularly when you come from the Luciferian mindset of being unable to propose practical alternatives.

deportations up
pulled out of ttp
renegotiated nafta into usmca
started trade war with china
defended border with military
ended korean war
lowered taxes

SEETHING

Attached: B91CEC2A-08F1-43B7-B562-CE40898C9297.png (703x439, 41K)

Well seeing how mainstream media was also shilling AOC at the same time she was being spammed here and how they're pretty silent on Yang The connection seems weak.
And you having that memeflag hiding your kike flag doesn't help make it look like the anti-Yang posting isn't the new discord tranny shilling.

>It's not for a lack of political options, but a lack of will among those capable of being elected.

rollling for Burn the Bernie

We pay for South Korea's defenses as well. We also pay for Japanese defense and have for nearly 80 years since we banned them from having a military.

We pay for a lot more than the Jewish Ethnostate's defenses. We get something from all of them, or most.
Israel gives us a political position to kill arabs to support the Saudi's oil regime. The saudi's get to waste their oil supply at less than preferential prices( for them) to the world's singular largest consumer. We get to stockpile our oil resources until their wells go dry.

We win. From beginning to end we win.
Ya'll need to shake that Stormfront dust out of your ears. They spent more than 5 years bombarding Jow Forums with unironic Nazi rhetoric (although it did poison the well and prevent newniggers from flooding in until the cuckening)

the yang memes are making yang look bad so now they have to antishill yang to make him look good.
Everyone involved would be so much happier if they just left Jow Forums alone.

This is not incompatible with the conditional tense ("could") and in fact why the conditional tense exists.

Only becuase they don't realize they're pissing away money and influence.

Very few people posting on Jow Forums are falling for their shit, I'd wager it's close to zero.

By eliminating welfare that they're already getting, and basically a higher sales tax. Not to mention not giving Israel 50billion for doing absolutely nothing. So you'd be giving money to whites also, unlike the current system that just gives them to everyone else.

Yes there's a lot of winning going on in our foreign policy but I don't know if *I* am included in this *we*.

saved from last week.

Attached: 155233333459809.jpg (1502x1235, 597K)

Yeah and the Cortez spam just happened to stop right before the Yang spam started.

>Jow Forums ever missing a coincidence

Never

Some jewish conspiracy involving Trump previous business.

I'm not getting any welfare. I don't want to pay more taxes (taxes don't pay for anything) and if you think Israel isn't going to get its payoffs anymore, you might as well show up at political events and explain that roughly all foreign aid to Israel has been illegal per the terms of the Nuclear Non-Profliferation Treaty and that we ought to demand it back at interest.

But you don't do that. You just sell fantasies.

>I'm not getting any welfare. I don't want to pay more tax

I'm realistic, if you don't think automation will replace most jobs in America, then you truly are living in a fantasy world. UBI won't exactly fix that, but it's one solution out of many, and at least Yang is bringing it up. I actually work in a labor job where automation is an actual problem, I have to worry about this shit and wonder if my job will also be taken in the future by robots. Yang is probably too ahead of his time and I doubt he will win, but hopefully he will get enough votes to bring up the problem of automation during the debates. You can pretend it's just muh welfare, for all I care, but it's a realistic solution to a serious problem.

Why do you people always change the subject to automation? I'm talking about taxes.

Who cares, $1000
[spoiler] Ignoring the fact that if somehow Yang does get elected he'll never get UBI though congress
whites don't get anything out of the current system, we're the only ones who bother paying taxes(generally)
The current system already effectively gives UBI to spics and niggers one way or another. Hospital bills are a good example since both groups will abuse emergency services and then just skip out on the bills by refusing to pay or giving fake identification. This abuse is a big reason why Hospital bills are so high and why doctors push for unnecessary tests, that way they can overcharge whitey since they'll actually pay the bill and can make up the loss of Paco and Daquan not paying.
At this point there really is no saving the current system in the US so might as well just get $1000 and speed up the hopeful Balkanization that much quicker.
But most importantly, fuck you $1000. [/spoiler]

Cortez spam stopped after the shit with the Nigerian Muslim chick stumbling into drama about Israel, Alexandria Of Color cucked hard on the issue.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-14 at 6.51.58 PM.png (1692x306, 76K)

Do you know nothing about Andrew Yangs platform other than muh 1k memes?

Yeah, I don't think he'd be able to pass it either, even if he were elected. The fact he will be in the debates satisfies me at least, so he can bring it up.

UBI is not a solution to technological unemployment at all. What it is is a life support for a state authority which will rapidly lose relevancy in people's lives as automation generates abundance.
Welfare is the only reason black and latino americans vote for democrats. If it were no longer necessary they'd lose power forever.

What else is there other than a bullshit VAT system and probably about 6 at tops full-time trolls who stick to the same script every time?

UBI is literally "dude. weed!"

>VAT

His whole platform for UBI is BECAUSE of automation, not just for fun or muh gibes. I actually live in a trailer park full of poor whites. I shill for the dude whenever I can. Like I said, it's unrealistic he'll win but at least someone is talking about it.

You're never going to vote gibs away from niggers and spics and boomers and trannies. Everyone else gets gibs, so you might as well too. It's either that or you continue paying for everyone else's gibs and get nothing in return.

In the 70s people were saying the computer was going to replace millions of jobs by the end of the 80s. In the 80s the automatic bank machine was said to kill a million bank clerk jobs. Companies started using trading algorithms in the 80s too, the financial sector's employment is higher than ever.

So no I'm not worried about automation displacing workers. I'll consider your opinion if "near future" to you, in this context, means within 30 years.

So you're saying automation is the problem? What doe she propose to do about that?

UBI is not a full fix, obviously, it's basically a temporary bandage. He talked about this before, you can't live off 1k a month, but it's an addition to whatever other job you have. His truck driver example makes sense, if a truck driver goes from having an income of 50k to just 20-30k, the 12k a year is an addition to that. Meaning they can keep some semblance of their life. What else can you expect?

You mean He? See

You're right. There is no political solution to getting rid of state sanctioned theft and redistribution. But automation offers an opportunity to render government hand outs irrelevant in the personal lives of their recipients. Unless the government reinserts itself with and fosters dependence.
The autopocalypse would be a GOOD thing, but it's spun as bad to justify UBI as a necessity. UBI is just a way to ensure people continue to depend on the state so they make excuses for all of the terrible things it does.

If automation is the problem, then why not just put the brakes on automation? Why try to sell nigger gibs communism on top of a mistake? That doesn't make sense to anybody capable of thinking like an engineer.

Why is the government handing out anything? That's not the job of the government. And if you want the government to hand you something, then the first thing you should focus on is getting the government's hand out of your pocket with its fake Jewish taxes that are simply stolen and do not pay for government gibs.

Muh jobs will be replaced meme.
Automation did replace millions of jobs, but most of the jobs previous automation replaced were very low level, with advances in automation they will be replacing the most common jobs, like retail. They will even replacing script monkeys in the future. You are expecting more jobs will be created from this, but most likely it won't.

His whole argument about automation is a Mckinsey report that shock-advertises "800 million jobs lost in the world by 2035!!!" with (Our actual fact based estimate is 10 million) in the small, ignored print.

Yang is either a fool or a patsy and I choose to believe both.

UBI is not a partial fix either. It's a nonsolution. It's like trying to put out a house fire with jellybeans. The true solution is something no person or group of people will able to surmise before hand. We have to let people live and adapt on their own. UBI is a band-aid to the problem of the state losing control over people's lives as capital becomes so valuable that individuals can provide for themselves.

We never had to have script monkeys in the first place. It was all because of the globalist Jews that we expect 3rd world people to be able to code.

Can you identify the problem here?

this is just making guns more of a hassle/ more expensive to own. How does this benefit the common people? Why should the government make me hold my arms inside a regulation safe gun safe? People never look at the why of the things, even though it is most important.

Because we aren't getting rid of Capitalism. Companies will replace workers, and already partially have. This is the least radical plan to help against widespread automation, hell, the Mcdanolds near me has already replaced some crew with Kiosks.

the government gives handouts as bribes to r-selected voters so they'll sanctify the government's crimes.

Your pile of buzzwords is nonsensical. You have completely failed how to engineer the system and instead have stuck to your indoctrination.

I think Yang is for legalizing weed too, I can't say I'm a fan of that but w/e
IIRC on one of his appearances (maybe on Rogan?) he mentions that the big upcoming problem is twofold, you have automation going to be gutting a large portion of blue collar jobs estimated to happen around the same time that white demographics dropping below 50%. With both of those happening so closely there would not be much to prevent major strife so the UBI/$1000 is to help cushion the damage from automation gutting the workforce to weaken any demographic strife that will be coming

>help against widespread automation
automation is not a problem. It's good. Even if it were bad, UBI is not a solution to it.

Imagine thinking reddit is upstream of Jow Forums

I mean it's a gimmick to get him into office, he'll never actually pull it off.

Attached: 1475774561273.jpg (958x720, 62K)

So he admits it's a bribe to stop niggers from rioting?

trannie shill BTFO

not niggers, whites
even as passive and brainwashed as whites are in america if you couple a major turning point in demographics with a major increase in the number of unemployed white men something is bound to happen

A better cushion would be not putting students into impossible debt with skills that are inapplicable for the robots. This used to be the plan "Total Quality Management" to make the worker class fungible.

They're just heading straight into the stripping off 90%+ of the global population again, because that plan didn't work out due to the greedy Jews and how 3rd world people on average can't match whites.

It's the only solution I've heard.

Beside's you know...

Attached: uncle-ted.jpg (620x386, 38K)

the "something" he wants to avoid is people utilizing automation to create their own wealth which is divorced from debt and state control.

Here's my solution:
Let it happen.

Here's my plan when anarcho-captialists get the rope.

Let it happen.

the student debt issue is another monster unto itself. But that's what you get when government subsidizes college/uni and suddenly (((costs))) start to increase, but don't worry goy the government will help you pay those extra fees with bankruptcy exempt (((student loans))).

Was anyone able to get a cap of their tranny shit
I require proofs so that I may spread it

My university literally costs almost 10x as much as when I went to it. And it's full of foreigners riding on our coat tails. This is a serious issue, and it also acts as a fence for many of our military and other such contracts to be dumped over to other countries.

Congress needs to investigate this.

Like what?

>Imagine
Yeah, so that $3.8B per year Israel is getting would fund what, one half of one day of UBI?
Didn't really think that one through did you trannie?
>oops, script needs a rewrite

Attached: SHIET.png (507x786, 375K)

youtube.com/watch?v=7dDcQDvVm1Y

Attached: 1545263689909.jpg (800x445, 168K)

>capitalists support UBI
>lists a bunch of keynesians and chicago school retards

>I'm realistic, if you don't think automation will replace most jobs in America, then you truly are living in a fantasy world.

Hang on a second. You say you live in a trailer park. Perhaps you have a technical background and are living on the cheap, but I don't think so. What the ever loving fuck do you know about automation? Do you have any technical background whatsoever? What has given you this religious conviction that UBI is the only solution for the future and evil automation will take all muh jobs.

I look at the world in which 99.9% of us were once farmers, and now something like 1% of us are and obesity is a huge problem in the US. We can retrain newly unemployed workers to build the new imperial space navy, or we can pay them to sit on their ass - which really translates into paying them not to revolt - and gas chambers are probably cheaper than that. Why do you embrace a future of worthlessness?

What like what?

what what in the butt

So this is the power of discord trannies KEK

Attached: 1552581816533.jpg (627x839, 131K)

the primary is going to be rigged anyways. The DNC lawyers confirmed that's how they operate.