Just lost the person I loved the most. Going through the break up now. She said I was never her forever...

Just lost the person I loved the most. Going through the break up now. She said I was never her forever. She stayed so long because it made me happy.

She went to stay with her mom tonight and plans on staying for the next 3 days and this is my first night without her in 3 years.

She said she is over it and has moved on (already talking to someone else and planting seeds) I just keep pacing back in forth in are home with all of our stuff alone with no one to talk to.

I just broke down and cut myself and I havent done that in so long. i have never felt this low and I cant be without her but she never wants me ever again.

I cant do this.

Attached: D0Bj1jnVsAAUF36.jpg (512x384, 15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/UmroHAwpRPQ
youtu.be/0eqmkgSeYjI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You'll be alright user

just don't cut yourself again alright?

Attached: 1547168449678.gif (448x487, 1.71M)

I feel so fucking broken and I cant do anything about it I just collapsed and cried on the floor

She is so far removed and I am just dead and it doesnt seem to bother her at all

Attached: DztY8cFUcAgTPrO.jpg (640x480, 23K)

How old are you guys? Sounds maybe you can still work it out you sound young.

she is 29 and I am 27

and no she is done and its over she no longer wants this she has made that very clear

Attached: D0CNCPWU8AAeaFE.jpg (640x480, 21K)

I wish I knew what to do

Attached: Dz_81zjUUAENG87.jpg (512x384, 14K)

Join the marines

Being without her is killing me and knowing that she is moving on and rather talk to him hurts so much

Why did she let it go this long.. I miss her so much

Attached: DzwLeF_UYAAtesn.jpg (640x480, 25K)

convenience

Do you have any friends to talk to? If you do, go talk to them, if not, then call a hotline since you already attempted to hurt yourself. Just let your shit out on anybody willing to listen, there are 24/7 crisis teams that help in these kinds of situations. Talking to someone about how you feel will alleviate some of pain for a while.
Can you take a personal day/sick day from work? Take a personal day and work on your house/apartment. Go to the store and buy or take list of things you need or a project you want to get started on.
Don't talk to coworkers about your problems, they either don't care or get you in trouble. If you have HR, go ask HR if they have services they can refer you to, don't tell why just say you need referrals for a family member.
Go work out, get some endorphins in you. Just going for a brisk walk will help get your mind off things. Distract yourself with a movie, going to local events, or maybe church if you are religious. Even if you're not, pastors are usually willing to listen to your problems if they are free, just expect a sermon about God or going to the church.

I am sorry about what you're going through, I've been down the same road.
My best advice is try to hang out with friends, don't harm yourself, and DO NOT TRY TO CONTACT HER. Women are just like that, desperation will only drive her farther away and will make you more miserable. Let her go. I wish there was someone to tell me to not call my ex after we broke up lol

If you still need closure, you can confront her about it and demand to know the truth.
Everyone deserves the truth, one way or the other, but you will get answers. It will go one of two ways; she will break down and tell you the truth about the break up, and therefore give you closure (as in close that shit up and move on) or she will avoid the questions and not tell you, which means she is a straight up coward that can't even face her own feelings and you deserve better than that, and you should be happy you're not with a person like that anymore.

I pushed everyone away before I met her and turned into a hermit

I promise and I swear I am not trying to be woe is me but I dont have anything through no fault of anyone but me I had no live before I am where i am because we were doing it together

I have already taken a week off from work I have no friends other than her and my job isnt like a normal job so there is no one to talk to there and I have my mom and the person who left she is tired of hearing it and thats why she left for her moms because I cant stop talking and my mom is getting to the point of over it

everyone says time

I know I was never her forver and I know she never really wanted this so why do I feel like such shit why cant I let her go she isnt even here and she never really was so why cant I move past it

its not about being sad its that I dont want to do things with out her or learning new things with her. I just cant. she was my world and I did everything for us.

I think I want to move away but knowing that she has already moved on sucks so bad

Attached: Dz6Q6jiUUAA3NHU.jpg (512x384, 17K)

She already told me the truth

The fact that she never got to see me at my best and never will the fact that we never stood a chance because she never really wanted this and never saw it lasting and in return never tired is the closure I will never have

That we will never know what would have happened if she actually wanted this

Attached: Dz4VVhvU0AAa31G.jpg (640x480, 21K)

You have to realize that you live for no one else but yourself. You have to make yourself happy. Co-dependent relationships are never good, and sounds like you just got out of one. Be grateful.
It sucks that you burned bridges, but take this as an opportunity to build those bridges back up. What's stopping you from sending a few "Hey, how you been?" texts? Unless you punched them out or fucked their mom, I'm sure they are over whatever it is that you did to them. Your mom sucks, some parents do, if you can't rely on her, then find someone else.
If you have depression or have had serious mental health issues, then call a hotline and talk to someone. Even if it's a stranger. If you want advice on what to do, then a psychologist or counselor will help you settle your emotions so that you can feel good enough to move on. You shouldn't be asking other people on what you should do, you should ask for an ear and a shoulder to cry to settle your emotions.
Do you have insurance? I'm sure they cover at least 3 counselor sessions, even the shitty ones cover at least 2. If not, go to your local DES office and apply for your state's health insurance, usually they're free. Then ask for referrals.
The point here is get out of the house, go distract yourself, and take your mind off of her and into something in your life that you can improve and work on. She gave you a reason why, that's enough closure. It will hurt, it will last a long time hurting, but the point is to always keep moving. Don't dwell on what could've been, some of my ex's have gone off to marry and lead productive lives without me but I've gotten to a point where it doesn't even phase me anymore. Right now I'm going through heartbreak, but I am managing it day by day. It's just a matter of not stopping for anything, keep moving, keep busy, eventually those thoughts appear less and less. Just know that you are emotionally stronger than that and remind yourself constantly that you will make it.

Here's a song 4 u
youtu.be/UmroHAwpRPQ

Lift weights , hang out a lot, jump into a hobby and journal. Had an 11yr relationship end a while back

It was ruff but it gets better with time.

I still live with her because its what we have to do and when they changes I am going to be a wreck I find peace when she is asleep here..

When I pushed the friends away its that we were slowly not friends anymore

I came from a small town and now we live in a kinda bigger city but I have not met anyone since I have been here

she loves her job and said other than me her life is great.

Once she leaves or I leave its done

I know she let me go a long time ago but I cant get over the fact that we are done and I never got to be 100% with her

I honestly is just me

Attached: D0HyFzrVsAEGy-E.jpg (640x480, 24K)

That song is way to sad and makes it a lot worse

I will love her forever I will never not be here for her.

Attached: D0M7rexVsAAB298.jpg (512x384, 11K)

>wish there was someone to tell me not to call my ex when we broke up.

Holy mcfuckin shitballs me too, user. Maybe we should make an app?

>now we live in a kinda bigger city but I have not met anyone since I have been here
Do you have any socialization problems or just never sought for them?

Just never sought them and the ones WE did never stuck

She was my world and I was never hers and now I have to some how make a world out of nothing without her while she continues to be happy

Attached: Dz-IHFuVsAEYjVK.jpg (640x480, 13K)

Download tinder and get to work.

youtu.be/0eqmkgSeYjI

Lay in bed.
Listen to this with headphones.

>t. recruitment sergeant who hasn't met quota