How did Germans feel bout Nazi Germany while living under it?

Well? Did they feel despotic? Were they proud? Were they all working? Did they love it, hate it? What's the truth?

Attached: 1533856890866.jpg (585x441, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thevintagenews.com/2016/10/05/nazis-passed-number-really-strict-animal-protection-laws-1933/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Environmentalism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cross_of_Honour_of_the_German_Mother
bitchute.com/video/Ld8fxzEXZ2Qz/
youtube.com/watch?v=mbr0Hm04T4s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Loved it. How do I know? I was there.

Attached: F54DBB2C-EFD4-4B7A-80A5-55EE68DA08EB.jpg (1024x611, 173K)

it was so good they had to make up the 6 million so the people dont tell about how good it is.
Crime was almost gone, they cared for the youth, being the first in europe and possibly globally to make international vaccations for them with the hitler youth and had a multitude of programms where they learned basic skill and meet other kids ultimately getting them off the street and making them independent, they started enviromental protection and animal rights, they got rid of the jewish banking thus the people were more wealthy due to lack of usury and economic manipulation. The woman was valued for being a mother resulting in strong familyunits.

Can I get a citation on this Hans? I want to be believe.

Jews were brutally murdered.

If only.

As brainwashed as Ukraine, I suppose.
They have the same slogan.

It's common sense, every old person that lived in Nazi Germany says it was good, and that they did not know about the fake camps

It was fine aslong you were not considered an enemy or volksfeind.

Attached: 1541454795235.png (1872x590, 646K)

thevintagenews.com/2016/10/05/nazis-passed-number-really-strict-animal-protection-laws-1933/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Environmentalism
>During the 1930s the Nazis had elements that were supportive of animal rights, zoos and wildlife,[34] and took several measures to ensure their protection.[35] In 1933 the government created a stringent animal-protection law and in 1934, Das Reichsjagdgesetz (The Reich Hunting Law) was enacted which limited hunting.[36][37] Several Nazis were environmentalists (notably Rudolf Hess), and species protection and animal welfare were significant issues in the regime.[
not the first, but pretty much the first that actually had some strict ones to accomplish anything. the credo was "protecting the enviroment is to protect your country"

pic related a statistic of the crimerate, look how it drops under the nazis

weirdly i dont find any good sources on the hitler youth traveling and shit, but that is stuff that even we here in germany were teached in school.
Same for the crime rate and economy, there its just claimed though that the Nazis just used the entire productionforce for the war which made the economy boom and the harsh punishment making people fear the oppressive regime making them stay in line.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cross_of_Honour_of_the_German_Mother
>The Cross of Honour of the German Mother (German: Ehrenkreuz der Deutschen Mutter), referred to colloquially as the Mutterehrenkreuz (Mother's Cross of Honour) or simply Mutterkreuz (Mother's Cross), was a state decoration conferred by the government of the German Reich[1][2] to honour a Reichsdeutsche German mother for exceptional merit to the German nation.[2][3][4]
>The decoration was conferred from 1939 until 1945[5] in three classes: bronze, silver, and gold,[2][6] to Reichsdeutsche mothers who exhibited probity, exemplary motherhood, and who conceived and raised at least four or more children in the role of a parent.[

Attached: Nazi crime rate.jpg (970x1263, 244K)

Well they certainly made exceptional gains in economic productivity prior to the war, I'd recommend reading Adam Tooze's "The Wages of Destruction" as I am now, or if you're lazy simply watch this bitchute.com/video/Ld8fxzEXZ2Qz/

Fucking NUfags

Attached: germanyunderhitler.jpg.png (2300x940, 493K)

in germany we are teached that "we didnt knew of the camps" was always just a cop out to not admit to their guilt. One time i brought up the lies about the holocaust up when talking with my mom and her response was basically "you dont really deny the holocaust do you?" to which i just asked her what her parents said where she answered they said they didnt know, but kept believing that this was merely an excuse as mentioned. Made me really sad that she believes the propaganda more than her parents.

>mutt triying to teach me on my history

Look at the ground when you speak to a german, burger chinlet

Attached: Dz3j8fOX0AARsA6.jpg (900x584, 125K)

thanks was meaning to save this ever since i saw that pic the last time and didnt save

> use an account of an actual german who lived in Hitler's Germany
> claims i'm trying to teach him about his country by my own merit
fuck off fucking nigger

welcome lad

***Had their fucking skin peeled off then limbs then eyes gouged out then heads twisted off*

Ftfy

>If only

Attached: 1551760427968.png (800x848, 488K)

beat me to it well played user

Attached: 1530804776837.jpg (640x788, 120K)

This one got me... wew lad.

Attached: 1505686201410.jpg (540x540, 70K)

youtube.com/watch?v=mbr0Hm04T4s

Version without Kraut in background if it makes it easier to read

Attached: 1537976291158.png (2300x940, 309K)

Attached: Hitler brain.jpg (859x1196, 204K)