Promiscuous homo

I’m actually bi but I’ve been really curious about men. I keep wanting to sleep with different men. I will keep everything clean and safe, but I feel like a dirty manslut. Any of you here a promiscuous homo/bi?

Is this a bad thing? What should I fix? I have no friends and I have terrible self esteem issues. I also can’t be with girls because I feel really bad about my small penis. Help.

Attached: 4D2C0A6A-CF83-4CD8-B16F-01607645497A.jpg (667x1000, 267K)

From what I've seen, men tend to be much bigger size queens than women on average, so your small penis issues would be even more pronounced with them. Unless you're a strict bottom I guess. Also I've always held the belief that promiscuity only leads to a mental breakdown, but that's just me preaching, not advice.

Fuck, I forgot how to tag myself.
But polyamory is better than monogamy.

I know, but men’s judgements don’t matter to me. Their judgements don’t make me feel inferior etc.

What do you mean by mental breakdown?

That you might realize that your ONSs have led to no lasting benefit other than a gaping hole and the reputation of being a human cocksleeve. Some people fall in love with their ONS. Some people live for the moment and don't care. I can't tell what kind of a person you are.

I live for the moment and don’t care. Idk, I can’t really fall in love with anyone. I can’t remember the last time I actually fell in love with someone. I don’t feel the need for a lasting benefit from someone. I feel like I just can’t expect that from anyone. I don’t deserve it, I have nothing of value to offer. Idk, anytime I look at a woman, I think about how any guy is better than me. And now I’m obsessed with features in guys that I wish I could have, to a point where I’m turned on by them. It’s weird.

Life feels empty.

>promiscuous
>homo
Pick two.

So what should I do?

But if I shut myself off and live in sad loneliness and self hatred, would it also lead to mental breakdown? Being promiscuous makes me feel adored, cus apparently I’m cute and my face is all that matters to men. For women, there are lots of other things that matter.

>And now I’m obsessed with features in guys that I wish I could have, to a point where I’m turned on by them.

>I also can’t be with girls because I feel really bad about my small penis.

Both me
But guys nothing to me irl

>But if I shut myself off and live in sad loneliness and self hatred, would it also lead to mental breakdown?
Does fucking a dozen people you don't even recognize fix this?
>my face is all that matters to men.
Does this make you feel content?

>Does fucking a dozen people you don't even recognize fix this?
It doesn’t, and I don’t intend to fix it. I was just giving the reality of the alternative: the depressed virgin. Also, I’m fine with fucking people that I don’t recognize. Somehow, I don’t see it as immoral. It’s like, on top of the social ladder. I see socially successful people as promiscuous. And the opposite of promiscuous people would be sad jealous nerds.

>Does this make you feel content?
I think the only thing that can make me feel content is being born again with better genetics.

So why'd you rather bother others with your depressed virgin, supposedly genetically inferior ass?

Im a promiscuous homo, but only for my man. Which sucks cuz he has a low libido, but he still humors me. Its okay to talk about sexual things with your friends who are comfortable with it. My friends know im a total slut for my man.

I recommend you find one really hot guy and sex him up twice a day for a month.
You dont need 10 different guys, just one who can handle your libido

Bother who? I’m not bothering anyone.

Idk, it’s not merely the libido. I have one guy that I really like, but I’m not sure if he’s into men as well.

Bump

I can’t even fall in love with men. I got into men just so that I can look at their dicks. Sometimes you see men and you’re curious about their dicks. I’ll feel good if they’re smaller than me, and I’d envy and admire them if they’re bigger.

You have to figure out if you sleep around for validation or because you love the connection of it. If you do it out of low self esteem it’s going to be a bad habit. Fucking around can be totally healthy, but you need to be healthy. It’s basic rule to everything.

It’s not both validation or connection. It’s pure lust. I just crave to see their dicks. But for women, yes I crave both validation and connection. Everytime I jerk off, I fantasize about a girl making sure that I’m good enough for her. I mean, that would be so lovely to happen in my real life. To be liberated from my insecurities and anxiety, to be accepted and to be loved for who I am. To have someone that can ONLY be turned on by me, and not some guy with bigger bulge. It would be nice if I don’t have to overcompensate everytime we go out, because guys look better out there.

Okay. You sound like a beta male, and my advice would be to embrace a submissive role in life (no sarcasm).
So I don’t know. Get therapy and go to the gym?

Why does everyone advice to go to the gym? Jesus christ. I’ve started running. That should be enough. I can’t go to the gym, idk how the equipments work and I’m REALLY scared of embarassing myself. It’s hard to make fun of my own stupidity.

Your priorities are totally fucked and not conducive to any kind a normal life. Get your shit together and quit worrying about your dick.

I just feel inferior to men who are bigger than me. And I also envy them badly.

I stopped cause getting clam and claps from a fucking blowjob is just a shit roulette.
So, I'd rather stay monogamous