Why is this a thing?

Hey guys, I want to start this off with I'm a black American. Now, I've noticed something among my co-workers when I give my view on politics. I.e I'd say a little something like this "I recognize that Trump as a figure of the USA looks like a shit head. But I also recognize that he has done some good for our country." My co-workers seem to be flabbergasted when I a black male says this especially the women. After this they all start to debate hardcore and tend to divert the natural conversation into a yelling to get their point across kind of thing. Honestly, almost everyone in my workplace is like this. Few try to have a calm conversation. Why is this? I'm not a right winger or a left winger. But in their eyes I bet I'm some black "Oreo" who sucks Trump's cock while hooked to a fuckin leash like Kanye alt far right winger black neo-nazi.

So, sorry for the rant but my question is... Why is it that I can't have a calm conversation about my views without getting yelled at or called a name? Am I wrong for wondering this?

Attached: unnamed.jpg (644x745, 28K)

Generally, if you talk to someone one on one you can maybe have a calm conversation. The more people that get involved, the more everyone will sink to the lcd and if that's someone that can't hold back their emotions enough for calm discussion then you'll have people raising their voice over each other trying to get their views across.

Nigger

You explode the narrative they built up in their pea-brains. People hate getting their narratives dismantled.

I mean, that doesn't offend me as I can see that is just a stupid word. But, I do hope you have a wonderful day alright?

I actually like having my view dismantled so the person could show me their way of thinking and see if they could change my mind.

nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger

Just try to be black and don't be a nigger. Teach your son how to do school shooting, could be handy in the future.

Niggers population is decreasing despite what the fake statistics say. "African Americans" will be extinct in 40 years. There too violent, and savage-like to live. White Women date more Whites on average during this current year more White children were born then in the past 30years. Niggers are statistically more violent according to the FBI. Your race is doomed monkey prepare.

>Hey guys, I want to start this off with I'm a black American
nigger

Welcome to the war

>nigger likes Trump
Figures

Attached: 1552609798596.png (1165x828, 702K)

The common factor in all these conversations appears to be you.

I imagine you're not very good at putting your point across. You should maybe watch some of those videos on YouTube where they look at persuasive people and identify techniques they use to communicate.

Sorry this isn't what you wanted to hear.

Kek frog... bretty kek

Attached: 1551482528037.jpg (289x292, 14K)

i hate all niggers.

Moor girls infected sicily with their brown, mudslime, smelly feet, making the local women there also have brown feet. But they're not niggers since moor feet are cute.

Nobody likes nigger feet.

Attached: __nitocris_fate_grand_order_and_etc_drawn_by_panimiiru__sample-b2a8c9cdecf46ce7821e4f99d4039e7a.jpg (850x602, 88K)

Thank you for the criticism. I am by no means perfect at getting my point across. However, I do provide proof and why I feel this way before getting yelled at by these people.

Furthermore, I understand that I am not really welcome on this board because of my skin color to some people. This doesn't bother me as honestly I see the word nigger as a joke. Most blacks get offended by the word. I Just want to say that for all of you saying that to me, I believe in total free speech so, I wouldn't silence you at all bros. Keep on keepin on.

Attached: pullemup.gif (387x294, 2M)

>I genuinely believe that if I add a pink hat to old Trump memes my nation will collapse so I won't have to get a job.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Most people don't actually like having their view dismantled because most people actually hate the idea of truth-as-process. They prefer the delusion that "what they know is" and seethe when shown it's not so.

seethe harder bongboi

Attached: 1552598711820.png (1400x1200, 1.53M)

Just tell them that you'd rather not see ethnic cleansings in south cali because of Mexican immigrants and be done with it. No point in bothering with these self hating faggots.

>im a black ameri--
stopped reading, fuck off melon johnny

Attached: 1499227806231.gif (320x240, 2.82M)

WE

People are retarded and will look for any reason to tear you down.

its because you belong in africa and are out of place

The left does not want you to engage in politics as a well balanced individual, nor do they see you as a person. You are an object, at best a source of "black votes" for them, to be ignored immediately after winning. They speak for you not because they have genuine concern for your situation, but by puppetting you, they can exploit your situation for their own gain. If you speak up to try to stop this exploitation, they snap to put you back in your place.

Always remember this when engaging at leftist. I don't have the image saved, but the comic of a blue haired leftist shutting the black man's mouth and saying "Oh you poor thing, you can't speak, let me speak for you!" is the perfect image. They extract power from this position, and you better bet your fucking ass they will strike back to retain that power.

Besides fucking off and killing myself, how can I get you to calm down and have a nice conversation with me? I'm genuinely interested in your answer to my question.

Too many words.
You're moron imo.

Attached: 1478879630578.png (657x525, 24K)

How so? Elaborate?

>Hey guys, I want to start this off with I'm a black American
and that's where I stopped reading

Attached: 1502064265116.jpg (480x359, 33K)

Nigger, reading your junglebabble is giving me a headache

Politics is for people with 3 digit IQs. Go to /mu/ or some shit

They're just surprised you can speak English, nigger.

this desu, excellent post user, the same is done with abos here

Repetition is powerful persuasion to our human monkey brains. Normies are bombarded with "trump is shit", so when you bring up compelling arguments to the contrary, you're hitting them with some powerful cognitive dissonance. Many are ill equipped to handle cognitive dissonance, so they just shut down / fall back to easy to repeat lines.

Never mind that thing where the white left seems to infantalize minorities despite pretending to be their champions / pushing for inclusivity.

Answer this to yourself "Why do other blacks chimp out when called niggers"
It is similar when you call a white guy a nazi. We're wired to think of it as an insult and in the current climate of self censorship (political correctness) people become radical. You will likely have a similar convo with a muslim if you tell him that ISIS are real muslims and Saudi are leading modern islam back to its roots. A similar dialogue would ensure if the convo is communism vs capitalism. It really boils down to how people are wired. And it would take a cataclysm to see that they are wrong.

TLDR Most people are idiots. Congrats you represent a minority within a minority within a minority.

Have a good night faggots its 3:00 AM here.

Attached: 1550426779055.png (640x426, 521K)

>nigger comes to Jow Forums to have a conversation
lmao gtfo shitskin

Attached: 1552609816212.png (1000x1000, 811K)

i don't think you will get an answer from it, OP

Based

>I genuinely believe that if I add a pink hat to old Trump memes my nation will collapse so I won't have to get a job.

OH SHIT WE GOT AN ESCAPEE, GET HIM BACK TO THE PLANTATION NOW

Attached: kanye-branco_large.jpg (600x429, 320K)

>i'm black
nigger

Attached: 1552596194092.png (657x450, 43K)

>using i.e. when he should have used e.g.

im laughing at you senpai

Attached: 1549656152657.jpg (601x720, 185K)

Jesus, is it that bad to just have a conversation with you guys too?

I lurk on here a lot and thought i'd ask a question as I like seeing all views on politics. I guess being a "nigger" is automatically just gonna shut down people from giving me their opinion on a question. I genuinely want an answer from the lot of you. I saw that some of you answered and I thank you for that.

Well, shit lol.

idiots shout the loudest when they have nothing of value to say.

Mega nigger

Are you going to reply to all of posts ITT like broken bot or something cousin?

Attached: 1552597659812.jpg (1800x2324, 815K)

Go full blown Malcolm X

Attached: 1510891390550.jpg (720x563, 109K)

Nigger if you're going to make a thread like this you should deliver your thesis more succinctly: this isn't reddit and brevity is expected if you want posters to actually be on thread topic. Here's a template for reference.
>be nigger
>at work
>talking with co-workers
>"ayy Trump he aight fo a white boi"
>wypipo clutch pearls and hail Mary
One of the primary doctrines of mainstream progressivism is that whites, as the holders and gatekeepers of institutions of power, can be be made reliable narrators of social reality. That sort of responsibility, the one of building and maintaining a shared social reality, falls on those who progressives see as marginalized by "the system". Problem is, non-whites (and even hispanic whites broadly speaking) are not only on the larger part non-progressive, but also dangerously illiberal. And so the progressive has to proselytize a doctrine of late slave morality where he is nominally subservient to externalized communities despite his entire system of beliefs being curated by (((academics))), something that only emboldens him as to him it's a vindication that his worldview is "scientific", another word that progressivism have eroded all meaning from leaving nothing save for the signification of righteous authority

Attached: dear_mario.png (640x480, 104K)

>expecting every response to be constructive
>Jow Forums
This isn’t reddit, people can more or less say whatever they want, so obviously you aren’t going to get all, or even a majority of constructive replies. Conversely it’s this freedom that allows ultimately the best discussion since there are no institutional weights for certain kinds of posts or viewpoints, except that they be original

hahahahahahahahahahaah

Attached: 1547691434249.png (1920x1080, 451K)

>brevity is expected
>giant post
>meme flag
No wonder you know so much about reddit, go back

Imo they're riht in their own jigaboo way. Whites want to be lead and represented by whites, blacks want to be lead by blacks. Blacks don't want a white leader, if you like having a white leader you're an uncle tom or gay or something. Same goes for all races. Multiculturalism is a meme that no one wants but everyone got scammed into. Your coon friends would be happy with a black leader regardless of that person's performance.

Attached: 1413604404130.jpg (611x640, 68K)

Everyone is welcome on this board when they’re anonymous. As for the left right divide, left wingers have been convinced that their views are moral and virtuous rather than simply political or lifestyle preferences. This means any attempt to discuss them or deconstruct them is seen as an evil attack on goodness and righteousness and they have to fight the attack rather than talk about it. Hand in hand with this is the fact the the right wing position has been painted as pure economic exploitation and oppression. So people think part of their liberalism is actually protecting people like yourself from the chain gangs and you ought to be very very grateful

I honestly think most people on here are trolling. They're the kind dumb kids in high school that sit in the back of the class and yell "It smells like updog in here!" But yeah it sucks that you can't get a straight answer but doing anything that makes you more than an user is a big nono on Jow Forums.

Based

*can not be

There's four sentences you stupid nigger

>internalized white supremacy

It is best put Dale Carnegie in the left out chapter of his book How To Win Friends and Influence People.
"There are just some people you can't get along with." And it the rest detailed how to tactfully avoid them.
If you learn that you may well start to understand white flight.

Don't worry about the white supremacists dicklicking hillbilly inbred shitheads my friend. they will all be cleansed from this Earth soon. Just have faith in Lord Jesus Christ and you will be saved with the valiant few who are actually good souls. God bless you. And fuck the white boy, they deserve to be strung up like the dogs that they are and gutted like pigs.

It's as if this website is full of men that have been scrapped off the bottom of a dumpster and made animate through a magical satanic cumshot. I pray you all be purged with the righteous flames of the Lord, and be buried in the depths of hell with the rest of the dogs unworthy of such salvation.

Something you need to know about arguing with leftists. Marx created a bullshit theory called "polylogism" to discredit anyone who rightly saw everything he believed as a complete fraud. Polylogism says that anyone who doesn't believe in Marxist bullshit has something physically wrong with their brain.

No shit. Look up the term.

Here's the thing to understand: Even leftists who have never been taught specifically about polylogism are going to more or less argue like people who believe in it - because all of leftist ideology is based on the idea that everyone who disagrees with them is BY DEFINITION wrong and bad and stupid and evil. The High Priests of Marxism know about this crap and base their worldview on the idea that anyone who disagrees with them is literally mentally defective. It's this smug certainty that they impart to their golems. So when you come along and use facts and evidence to dispute ordinary knuckle-dragging leftist NPCs, they react the same way their brainwashers would - you disagree, therefore, you're wrong.

You persist, they start talking louder.

If you weren't black, they'd immediately call you a racist, misogynist, etc. This also frustrates them.

Good luck. Despite what the white nationalists say, there's no fucking way we're going to forcibly expel tens of millions of US citizens whose families have been here several generations. We need black people like you, because we're being overrun with stupid communist niggers. Believe me, I know the difference all too well.