Help too many fuck boys

So is there any quick tricks to find out if a guy is only interested in my body? Ego aside I’m hot and 80% of the people who talk to me just want sex but it’s hard to know which is which.

Attached: 8E354340-0426-418E-90AD-6936D5D1E40B.jpg (1080x1125, 127K)

Ask them if they would prefer a fwb situation.
Easy.

Get ugly.

The "no sex until the third date" rule.

You could try talking to guys you think seem interesting. I mean it doesn't sound like it's working for you this way around.

Try talking to ugly boys

Tell them you don't have sex unless you have been in a relationship for at least 2 months.

Hold off on the sex and see if they give up when they know it's not immediate

This but say a year, that will really filter them out.

/thread

I need a girl who isnt using me for an emotional punching bag and leaves when she manipulates me into an emotional relationship.

Don't. I've been asked that several times and I always say no since it's obvious when it's a trap.

So have you ever tried not fucking on the first date?

Don’t put out right away. No nudes over the internet. Ask what he thinks of open relationship or fwb etc. no sexting.
Guys who just want to fuck will leave you very quickly.
Also be sure that the guys you are interested in actually have jobs and is mentally stable.

you got to be kidding. ugly boys are worse about only wanting pussy, they think its their only shot

There are no tricks you and I should always assume the only thing a guy is interested in is our looks. You must still believe a man will love you but men don't love women they possess and use. I came to the conclusion to never give my heart to a man so even when I choose a guy I'm able to walk away since I have no emotional attachment. Harden your heart OP and you'll do fine. If you want to be adored you can get that without love, if you want entertainment just make it a game. I can't count the number of times I couldn't contain my glee and almost messed up after a guy made an absolute fool of himself trying so hard to woo my panties off when I was going to sex him anyway.

Second this. Being femanon you are bombarded with ugly neets on any social platform wanting something.

just don't have sex before actually getting to know them?
weird idea, I know

Meet their friends before you fuck them. If their only friends are guys (but ones who seem like they get laid) that's suspicious. The best way to judge someone is by their friends

that's because you have poor mate selection, the problem is YOU

A good start would be for you to take notice of the guys too shy to talk to you. You can always build up someones confidence.

I should clarify, i'm not talking about hitting up incels. I'm talking about the guys that are sociable enough, but are not going out of their way to hit you up.

Easy. Don't post pics.

Next!

Post pics bb

99.99999% of guys want sex and if it is offered they will take it.

What you moreso want to know, is how do I tell if a guy wants to have sex with me, but also wants to form a lasting social bond with me? To answer that question it comes down to watching their behavior and their lifestyle, asking them questions, trying dates, etc.

You'll be wrong here and there. People lie a lot, people deceive, but definitely just it comes down to trying. Giving people a shot and paying close attention to who it is you're giving a shot

Attached: 1546843223963.jpg (638x825, 263K)

This poster is more or less on it. Every human being has their own personal experience of life, and the unfortunate reality is that yours is gonna be a bit of a minefield of fuckboys.

The shortest distance is the one between a man and the sex he thinks he can have, and so they're just gonna be out there, playing fuckboi games.

I would say your best bet is to try to engage them about themselves. Some dude who just wants to get laid is USUALLY just going to talk about you, as you're the object of his attention, so try to shift the topic to him, his passions, his personality. Try to get to know him, and if he actually seems interested in trying to share who he is with you, it's SOMEWHAT more likely that he actually wants you to know him.

If he just wants to hit it then he'll probably give fairly shallow, short, and uninterested answers about himself.

This is always the best advice; male female, romantic platonic, or even business and education stuff. Go for what you want, don't wait sound and accept what's given. People offering are doing it off their motive, not yours. I see this worst with girls who complain about having no real friends but then never attempt to make friends.

They will stick around like a puppy begging for steak

I think all the boys your going to meet are going to want to have sex with you if they are interested, that's not to say they aren't worth considering, the difficulty is working out those who are going to be genuine long term.

Agree with making them wait, don't just put it out on the first date