Tucker Takedown

/ourguy/ Tuckah just annihilated the former head of the now embattled SPLC, (((Morris Dees))). He was a perv who lived like effendi. Follow-up segment was Heather MacDonald blamed the aggressive affirmative action policies for the elite school cheating scandal. Follow-up segment to that is about what a neocon warmonger (((Max Boot))) is. Fox News now has same narratives as TRS. Where were you when the world turned against the Jews? When did you realize we live in the best timeline?

Attached: 2696A855-4862-4D3C-80D5-12AE59A744F7.jpg (1080x1223, 1.29M)

>Fox News now has same narratives as TRS
Because they're both Zionist propaganda outlet.

Attached: TRS Zionism 4.png (748x786, 86K)

Zionism, Zionism everywhere and not a drop to drink.

She's built for BWC

>the ethnonationalist solution to the jewish question is jewish nationalism i.e., zionism

what's wrong with this? he's literally implying he wants to deport jews to israel

>Jews who have genocided whites and destroyed all other ethno-States deserve their own
>Jews are G-D's chosen people and far too good to be treated like any other criminals
>We must not jail the Jews or they cant rebuilt temple and Messiah won't come
fuck off rabbi.

Yesturday he went after the Media Matters head.

Attached: democrats low IQ.jpg (674x799, 87K)

i mean i obviously want to gas the jews and all that, i'm on pol after all, but a full scale gassing of all semites is really just not a realistic position in real politics

I didn't say anything about gassing the Jews, Moshe. You did. How about you gas yourself for being a dishonest little kike?

you have autism

You got destroyed, once again, by a white male. I accept your defeat.

Send all jews to israel so they can be jews in jew land
Nuke israel
World peace

Tell me whats wrong with sending all jews to israel again? Lying to your enemy is called cunning. Honestly my man, have you never tricked someone before because it sounds like you are dumb as a bucket of rocks.

>i mean i obviously want to gas the jews and all that, i'm on pol after all, but a full scale gassing of all semites is really just not a realistic position in real politics

It's all a matter of the overton window my friend. Keep pushing and we will get what we want. If you have a mob and you enable them, what is anyone to do about it?

calling greg johnson a zionist because he differs slightly from you on what to do with the jew even though he recognizes the nature of the JQ makes you a low iq knit-picky autist, stop doing the shill's job for them

>we gunna send all jews to israel and then nuke israel
>forget that israel also has an undisclosed number of nukes and controls most nuclear armed nations through zionist puppets
>it's real in my mind!
and you're done.

stfu you're defeated. embrace your failure like an adult and try harder next time.

I am against the Jews

I’m the George Kennan of counter-Semites. We need a containment strategy. Physically isolating Jews is not enough to contain their influence in this connected world. We must not only put up physical barriers and isolate them, we must also contain their intellectual and financial influence. That means applying Nuremburg laws to powerful institutions. That means disconnecting Israel from the global internet and financial system. We must put Israel in a Faraday cage.

Tucker doesn't have the moral standing to annihilate anyone.

>Tuckah doesn’t have moral standing because be said not nice things and has Jewish guests on his show

Look at that purity spiral tho!!!

I should’ve NB4’d:
>Only III understand the REAL KKKike KKKonspiracy

Right now breh , God help us all (the just- not the jew)

Attached: 1552521328108.png (721x559, 94K)

Gott mit uns, breh.

Attached: 50111E9E-D8A0-406B-ADBA-799A6B3819BF.jpg (726x937, 320K)

No keep them here so we can antisemitcally crush their tongues for yapping .

Attached: 1552457077190.png (631x725, 244K)

What the fuck is that thing? I may never be able to fap again.

Going forward is a one-way street.

Attached: 1552517404965.png (1638x683, 746K)

It's a (((terrible))) beast from the bowels of hell

Attached: 1552458042236.jpg (960x937, 142K)

Fuck Yang Gang Gang and Zion Don MIGArs. Give me a 3D printer and the Liberator design plan and wide open countryside and I’ll survive. 21st century rugged individualism. Where’s Waldo Emerson!

>Physically isolating Jews is not enough to contain their influence in this connected world
Hmmmm

Attached: 220px-Cleanroom_air_shower.jpg (220x330, 12K)

You’re the fucking rabbi here

If you can build those things on an industrial scale then III stand corrected.