I don't get it

I don't get it.

Attached: brains.png (463x450, 140K)

Yeah. If your woman had a man skull like that everyone would laugh at you.

women, blacks, Hispanics all have smaller brain mass on average.

It's implying that everyone is equal and racists have no brains.

In reality the Jewish brain should probably be a bit bigger, the black and woman brains a bit smaller, and the racist brain the same as everyone else.

Truth is brain size has little to do with intelligence though, there is little correlation.

It means let all the third worlders invade and breed you out of existence, goyim

Attached: tol4a0e952m21.jpg (800x450, 27K)

but chimps have giant brains and their brain can do some magical shit

i hate all niggers.

Moor girls infected sicily with their brown, mudslime, smelly feet, making the local women there also have brown feet. But they're not niggers since moor feet are cute.

Nobody likes nigger feet.

Attached: __medjed_and_nitocris_fate_grand_order_and_etc_drawn_by_naturalton__sample-dfa98295f1cac48e24ed3c5bb (850x1202, 175K)

Attached: brains.png (463x450, 129K)

black and islamic should be empty

person who made meme can't distinguish religion and race. Nobody thinks that if you convert, your brain shrinks.

How the fuck is it possible to be white and not be racist because of colonialism?

Is that a bean?

I tried

I've never understood people who fall for these sort of stupid platitudes. It's one thing to post shit ironically, but to legitimately virtue signal with something like that seems so infantile. I also don't get why people post stuff like that and think they're "going against the grain". It's like when people go on social media and post a status like "Fuck Nazis". A real brave statement there; I'm sure the average person is going to stare daggers at you.

Mine did.

fixed

Attached: fixed.png (463x449, 115K)

Size-intelligence correlation's actually not bad, around 0.4.

makes no sense, they're all racist

wat

tbqh black brains are much smaller
this is fact

Attached: heavy.jpg (450x333, 28K)

its true you know

Attached: 1546373672315.gif (2784x590, 2M)

Attached: gangbrain.png (463x450, 130K)

i think its primarily about the dopamine release when people agree with and support you
its the kind of statement where, even if ypu're right, you would look like an ass to normies if you disagree
my sister constantly posts about gays being threatened with death. to me its such a low hanging fruit. its just a safe, no consequrnce way to vortue signal

No.
Subhumans are subhumans.
And you know it.

Attached: babbyred.jpg (403x294, 8K)

because you're a racist, clearly

Funny fact time

Attached: 1552414545172.jpg (697x409, 88K)

>White and jewish
What are they trying to say?

Attached: praise him for he is with us.gif (1000x860, 1.26M)

I think I figured it out. Jews, muslims, gays, and women are smarter races than the racist race.

It means racists are smart enough to keep their skulls so you can't see their brain.

Um...'Hindi' is the name of their language, they're 'Hindu'

The schematic is wrong.
Real human have vertical forehead and mouth ratio as Caesar.
Niggers are not humans. Even niggers know it.

Attached: 0115-12.jpg (300x400, 30K)

Empty for Blacks, Gay, and Woman. Huge Brain for Whites, and Racist.

It means, the left can't meme. It's cringe.
It's the same as grade school:
`Look up.
Look down.
Gosh, you're a clown.'

Hindi is a language, hindu is the word they were supposed to use so clearly the one who made this image lacks a brain

It means that most people are stuck in the mental meaning they are stuck in ghteir egos. Only racists use their instints.

Yeah okay poo.

Maybe renouncing a counterproductive and inconsistent religion will shrink your amygdala.

The racist was smart and protected themselves and didnt get half their head lopped off exposing their brain.

>implying JEWS arent the biggest RACISTS

0/10 bait
herb

>I don't get it.

It's simple. Blacks steal anything, even someone else's brain.

Also racists don't actually exist so they only appear as an outline.