Auschwitz-Birkenau Operation

Here it is Jow Forums!
Irrefutable proof in miniature scale and a detailed description of the murder-factory.
Now there is no way for you to deny that 2,000 people could be gassed and incinerated efficiently.

imgur.com/gallery/YTjir

Attached: JofQJYM.jpg (3450x2285, 938K)

wouldn't it be much more efficient to throw the jews off cliffs? why build all these facilities?

So you can hide the remains.

bodies can be burried anywhere you brainlet

Silly goy how else would the german nazis get their soap and lampshades other than gassing 40 trillion of gods chosen!

Germans were very good at hiding the remains, though, we have a hard time finding them.

Elevator could only hold like max 4 juden. I think the mark glued to the bottom of the pool could turn out more than the pizza ovens they had for the live performances and football matches.

pretty doubtful the smell would be way too strong

Last time I checked 2000 was less than 7 million. Even in european numbers.

>we
fuck off juden
your holohoax fantasy is quickly coming to an end

You forgot their matresses made out of jewish hair

Attached: you bitch.jpg (289x175, 9K)

You'll be in prison soon for saying that, you denier.

>a miniature model was made
wtf?!? I'm a 114 jews per hour supporter now

Attached: 1527381763781.gif (320x240, 1.54M)

May I interest you in some flat earth models? It comes with a fake moon landing model. Only 6000000$ for you goy- I mean fellow american.

>Forced to live in a rent free sub-level apartment
BASTARDS

Attached: garbage.jpg (1595x1142, 158K)

Those Nazi loved the smell!

This has to be the dumbest explanation I've come across

More Jewish fantasy. I am disappointed they left out the holocauster and the bear and eagle fighting pits.
0/6,000,000 thread

Attached: Irrefutable proof is a toy.jpg (700x700, 82K)

what is this?
A CONCENTRATION CAMP FOR ANTS?

Attached: c.jpg (800x450, 54K)

It's hard to find klifs of sufficient high in Poland.

Fascinating. It strains credulity. Literally beyond belief that events took place the way they say. But then again, I wasn't there.

Bodies are not so easy to hide. Cadaver dogs can find single bodies and when you have thousands buried in a mass grave putrefaction turns the whole area into a stinking gas swamp. That's why they tried industrial burning.

Ya got me friend

Attached: 7203F24A-F08D-43CB-B8ED-4497C1097E92.jpg (225x225, 33K)