HE'S DEAD: Ann Coulter brutally EVISCERATES Trump

>NUMBER OF MILES OF WALL BUILT ON OUR SOUTHERN BORDER SINCE TRUMP HAS BEEN PRESIDENT:
ZERO.

>NUMBER OF MILES OF FENCE, BOLLARD OR GARDEN TRELLIS BUILT ALONG OUR 2,000-MILE BORDER SINCE TRUMP HAS BEEN PRESIDENT:

>NUMBER OF TIMES TRUMP HAS CLAIMED ON TWITTER HE'S ALREADY BUILDING THE WALL:
>16 BY MY COUNT.

>NUMBER OF EXECUTIVE ORDERS ENDING THE ANCHOR BABY SCAM -- AS TRUMP PROMISES WHENEVER AN ELECTION IS COMING:
ZERO.

>NUMBER OF EXECUTIVE ORDERS ISSUED BY TRUMP RESCINDING OBAMA'S UNCONSTITUTIONAL AMNESTY FOR ILLEGAL ALIEN "DREAMERS":
ZERO.

>NUMBER OF EXTENSIONS OF THE E-VERIFY SYSTEM TO PREVENT ILLEGALS FROM BEING HIRED OVER AMERICANS:
ZERO.

>NUMBER OF ASYLUM LOOPHOLES CLOSED:
ZERO.

>NUMBER OF TOP-LEVEL ADMINISTRATION JOBS OFFERED TO MEMBERS OF THE KOCH BROTHERS' OPEN BORDERS NETWORK:
FIVE, THAT I KNOW OF.

>NUMBER OF CARRIED INTEREST LOOPHOLES ELIMINATED BY PRESIDENT TRUMP:
ZERO.

>NUMBER OF GOLDMAN SACHS EMPLOYEES PUT IN TOP ADMINISTRATION POSITIONS BY PRESIDENT TRUMP:
7 -- or "more than Presidents Bush and Obama combined."

>NUMBER OF ACTIONS TAKEN TO DEFEND THE FREE SPEECH RIGHTS OF TRUMP'S BIGGEST SUPPORTERS BEING DEPLATFORMED AND CENSORED, SUCH AS MILO YIANNOPOULOS, GAVIN MCINNES, LAURA LOOMER AND ALEX JONES:
ZERO.

anncoulter.com/columns/2019-03-13.html

Attached: 1538267116840.jpg (1910x1000, 230K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/weIR1tRXgXo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Number of children birthed by this supposedly white woman: 0

eggs, coal burner, roastie, no kids, old.
did I get them all?

People are starting to understand that modern conservatism (kosherservatism) = All shitskins get Gibbs and whites get to sit back and watch and dont get any assistance.

There's no stoping yang-gang. He's tapped into the same memetic energy which got trump elected originally. The spirit of 2015, the spirit of the pramaries no longer sticks with trump. Trump has lost his dynamism. The memetic energy have chosen Yang.

youtu.be/weIR1tRXgXo

Yeah that's OK I feel like she's done her part for the white race, personally.
OP is correct. Trump is a sell-out. It's painfully clear at this point. You'd have to be nuts not to see it.

Silly lil' incel virgins with their ad hominems. Literally not an argument to attack the person presenting the arguments but not the arguments themselves.

>Yeah that's OK I feel like she's done her part for the white race, personally.
Really? You'll have to point out exactly where she names the jew, otherwise it's all pointless fluff to keep the neocons on board.

No one believed you the first time this thread was made.

Whatever. You're ignoring her FACTS.

Hi kushner
Boomers and kikes will get the rope

>I feel like she's done her part for the white race, personally.
This. She wrote a book against immigration. Who else has done that?

>Trump is shitty waaaah
thanks roastie for those super insightful comments lucky she came and helped huh

Buy he got rid of DACA. Isn't that a win?

>let's not build a see-through row of bars that symbols can't be spray-painted on
>let's build a concrete barrier that can be tagged with swastikas, twatter-like verbal faggotry, and Trump's name every few feet, creating daily "news" for tard journalists
You're as retarded as that blonde tranny shit-talker

Attached: 46938734628081592962677428.png (300x354, 158K)

A pig's purpose is to be eaten, but if one of your pigs could fly you would be a fool to eat it as you would get much greater benefit from exhibiting the pig's talent rather than turning it into a few meals. Understand?

>Hurrrrrrrrr she doesn't name the Jew!
You know what? You sit here on the fucking internet, anonymously, and screech "THE JEWS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR EVERYTHING!" and that's all fine cuz the Jews cause a shitload of our problems. Not all of them, but a shitload. But then to turn around and judge someone who puts their face and their name out there, and constantly lives with death threats, and deplatforming, and needs to carry a personal security detail with them everywhere they go, and is already vilified as a public enemy, and you have the nerve to judge them because "they don't say enough edgy shit for you"

IDK it's just kind of gross on your part. That's how I perceive it. Same goes for the people who shit on Alex Jones for "not naming the Jew" or anyone else who is out there actually putting their name and reputation on the line in the interest of spreading truthful information to the masses. Lord knows all of these people would have easier times and objectively more successful careers if they just sold out and said whatever the lefty globalist establishment wanted them to say.

>NUMBER OF EXECUTIVE ORDERS TO DEFEND THE 2ND AMENDMENT
ZERO

>ORDER OF DUE PROCESS
SECOND

>NUMBER OF LAW ABIDING GUN OWNERS MADE FELONS

Attached: 1546036394498.jpg (1024x1022, 154K)

outside of fantasy land, when a celebrity names a jew, it ends one of two ways:
1:set up with a crime and sent away
2: killed

>taking advice from a flying pig
I don't care about some retarded analogy, Anne has never said anything original.

>"they don't say enough edgy shit for you"
yeah I'm mad she's not being edgy enough by naming the underlying issue with modern society

Reminder that Trump could have built the wall with an executive order but he didn't because he sucks kike cock.

Attached: D1jzUS0X0AA3ZQK.jpg (930x714, 43K)

any white woman that fucks niggers for sport is a fucking traitorous slut.

This makes no sense. She’s a borzoi. They hate fences.

Attached: 7468F27D-064B-4338-86D8-4CADCCA96731.jpg (255x197, 10K)

Attached: potatus fence.png (1000x1435, 2.75M)

Magapedes only resort to attacking and namecalling rather than an actual debate.

Attached: 1524717153602.jpg (961x1213, 381K)

>yeah I'm mad she's not being edgy enough by naming the underlying issue with modern society
Yeah well you live in a society where people are forbidden from coming out and saying blatantly racist shit like that. Better fucking deal with it and stop being a faggot everytime someone doesn't act "David Duke" enough for you. Cuz guess what? David Duke can't get a platform.

Honestly, you're just being really stupid. And like I said, from behind the safety of your anonymous internet posting forum. It's pathetic, in my opinion. It's gross and pathetic and hypocritical and it's just straight-up sad that there are like 1000 posters here who say the same blatantly ignorant shit that you do.

>Yeah well you live in a society
thanks for the non response fuckwit

>Honestly, you're just being really stupid. And like I said, from behind the safety of your anonymous internet posting forum.
>hur-hur-hur u dont name the jew either
fuck you pussy faggot you don't know me

>Silly lil' incel virgins with their ad hominems. Literally not an argument to attack the person presenting the arguments but not the arguments themselves.

Reread this and think about it carefully.

It is insightful, for idiots who keep apologizing for Trump's inaction and incompetence. Now go on back to /ptg/

anne drinks nigger cum.

>thanks for the non response fuckwit
>fuck you pussy faggot you don't know me
Ooooooooooooooooooooooooohkay then.
Enjoy your meth, lol.

Wow, you sure owned her user. Ignoring her argument and instead name calling her.

Attached: 1473333526891.jpg (1238x1500, 590K)

I never said she was wrong, I said it's so blatantly obvious I don't need some geriatric spinster to screech at me about it.

Attached: 1552093632116.jpg (1280x720, 139K)

Most of those if not all are valid points however economy is better, there aren’t blacks rioting in the streets shooting cops like when Obama was president. Everything has been pretty chill since Trump was elected if you think about it.

The irony is that most of these threads are made by leftists who detest Coulter and are only amplifying her message because it happens to be a frenetic (and objectively flawed) attack on "MUH DRUMPF"

there was an argument? i just made an observation about her mouth since words were coming out of it (and niggers cumming in it) i thought it might be relevant.

This coal burner just plays both sides for attention. She is the controlled opposition for trannys to say yas girl. That's the reason they let this cunt on bill maher. She is like another Megan kelly pretty much. Also, what has ann the coal burner coulter ever even done for the people other than cry like most women and do nothing? Women leaders have destroyed most of the EU, look at Merkel and Germany, and look at Theresa may in the UK. So sick of women just crying and doing nothing about the problems they bitch about.

Attached: 1551819717320.jpg (1080x1832, 720K)

Wow, so edgy user. You're totally owning Ann right now. I bet you're going to make another coal burning joke next perhaps?

Then this message isn't meant for you. I don't go screaming in kindergartens to yell at teachers explaining how to count.

>This coal burner just plays both sides for attention.
Ann living rent free in the minds of Magapedes

Attached: 1476496725437.jpg (205x241, 7K)

Imagine being so incapable of refuting a single thing she said that you have to dig down deep to attack her over something that only incels care about.

>post about Anne to generate roastie conversation
>living in our minds

seething roastie mad that chads won't fuck her. Sorry, you did this to yourselves. I love how people that have wives and girlfriends on here are called incels because roasties need to try and offer or take away access to holes as an argument.

Attached: 1552518423204.jpg (443x750, 56K)

wow drumpf btfo i'm voting for the nigger party now booker 2020

Trumpfags aren't really well known for their freedom of speech. Anybody that dares point out the fact Trump has backtracked on tons of his promises will be met with name-calling.

Why do Jews always hide under memeflags?

Attached: 1504237514119.jpg (650x488, 39K)

Faggot who thinks pointing out what everybody already knows is worth anything, so long as it’s against Orange Man.

You're worse than a leftist. You were nothing without us and now you're just nothing.

Attached: 1552278754557.png (1472x1182, 50K)

Is that why gab dissenter had to be made just because everything is owned by the left that silences opinion? Also, Trump has to pass an executive order just to be able to talk about ideas outside of the Marxist indoctrination on school campuses.

T O T A L
O
T
A
L

C U C K I N G
U
C
K
I
N
G

>most of these threads are made by leftists
Not me, Rabbi. This OP is right-wing and hates being lied to: Trump is a con-man.

still not feeling yang at all, probably because he's a gook

You are a leftist he is running on the Dem ticket you tranny.

>Trump has to pass an executive order just to be able to talk about ideas outside of the Marxist indoctrination on school campuses.
Yet he doesn't do anything about his supporters getting arrested by the DOJ for stuff they didn't even do. Fuck off with this "Trump cares about the people" bullshit. He's just another pathetic puppet who tells people what they want to hear.

Attached: 1520110408792.jpg (473x352, 33K)

yang isn't going to win the dem nomination either; who are you pricks going to vote for then

I'll have a number one with a side of twelve please

Attached: the 15 shill topics.jpg (1446x810, 148K)

>every disappointed person who realizes Trump lied are all "shills"
Lame damage control attempt

And you were one of them, huh? Six.

This.
People need to remember Israel's founding was orchestrated by literal organized crime mobsters.

YANG GABG GANG GANG GANG

Attached: 2DF8BCD3-5816-40CF-AC63-E018636F479E.jpg (990x619, 114K)

kike supportor donald j trump alone in the end.

antichrist (bible) jews cause school shootings by infiltrating it - black ops - WEF command talking now. you are about to see real power and trump dead alone in the end. true white kids / white children we are here now alone in the end. Contact the secret service and know they are dead if they try to fuck with me alone in the end. - Earth you ever see those flips on Earth. history will forget this alone in the end. we are here now alone in the end Seraphim to Nephillim ( fallen angels ) aloine in end. Trump is a dead man.

Yeah, yang is really taking off user

Jesus Christ Ann has more wrinkles than Trump in that picture

Because she's more worried about America than he is.

damn he got btfo'd
S

Welcome to Hell on Earth everyone.

you are about to see real Hell on Earth - trump is a dead kike supporting nigger faggot jew trump alone in the end.

Seraphim to Nephilim (fallen angels)
kikes cause school shootings by forcing the antichrist jew alone in high schools in the end.

/thread
go home folks

fpbp

Top kek

>t. incel virgin

FPBP!!

>those gatekeepers are not gatekeepers, they’re based patriots who fool the enemy about their true intentions

Next!

Attached: 44C6E1BF-C3AB-468A-8BAA-B05516D4EB2A.jpg (639x403, 117K)

His own party plus the Dems are doing anything they can to stop him from even declaring a national emergency on the border. Not to mention being hamstrung by some dumb fucking Russia investigation. Wtf does she expect him to do? She's a barren insufferable cunt. Why doesn't she attack the "republicans" who are trying to stop him from doing the shit she wants him to do?

I don't particularly care but he had the house and senate for 2 years and passed a massive deficit increasing handout to corporations of a tax plan instead of the relatively easy lift of a few billion for a wall. That and using the remaining political capital on failing to repeal obamacare. He's either a moron or he really didn't care about the wall. Your pick bud.

also I get that he's re-framed it as tariffs paying for the wall but he 100% said Mexico would pay for it. Maybe that's why he's failed; Mexico still hasn't footed the bill! Lmao

People like you are so funny cuz you sit in your basement doing nothing but post on Jow Forums, but where would you be WITHOUT these people that you think are "gatekeepers" and "cucks"? You'd literally be lost completely in the dark and the state would be fucking you over cuz there'd be nobody to disseminate information that might keep them accountable.

Fucking overpriveleged, entitled BS. That is what is at work here. Legit millennial, gen Z cluelessness.