It's Over

Yang is finished

twitter.com/StefanMolyneux/status/1106375193503518720

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-14 at 9.06.02 PM.png (908x580, 92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rationalwiki.org/wiki/Stefan_Molyneux
youtu.be/kl39KHS07Xc
youtu.be/ELkEZJa74Y4
youtu.be/1fw-PkBlaZI?t=370
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Molymeme doesn't get pic related.

Attached: 20190313_185510.jpg (717x1023, 196K)

>Stefan Molyneaux talking about math literacy
>Stefan Molyneaux talking about literacy in anything

Attached: 1552533765547.jpg (552x443, 33K)

Based Fuentes

Cringe molymeme

Attached: B6C8B972-63D9-4177-B3F0-88EA8E657A88.png (623x566, 328K)

#1 is only true is Yang somehow doesn't become president (unlikely)

I believe Y A N G can save the world!

Attached: avataraang.jpg (1280x720, 159K)

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!
Yangcucks BTFO!!
"YangGang" Is Well And Truly Over.

Attached: 1549062059669.png (479x479, 304K)

cringe and incorrect

Federal sales tax? What the fuck is this guy going on about?

damn, i thought the chinaman was supposed to be good with math :(

>t. Boomer depending on that social security check

Molyneux doesn't know shit about economics. He's just a bullshit artist youtube beggar/entertainer.

Molyneux will come around. Too many of his patreonbux are tied up in Yang Gang.

So the net result is pretty much current welfare but you can get rid of the useless administrators? What's the issue?

Stefan Molyneux is a psuedo-intellectual lmao. Does he not understand the difference between income tax and vat tax? Does he not understand the difference between not giving welfare recipients the Liberty Dividend? Does he not understand that our current system of welfare is highly ineffective and doesn't work? Does Stefan not understand Moore's law and the automation future? Does Stefan not know what future proofing America is?
rationalwiki.org/wiki/Stefan_Molyneux

youtu.be/kl39KHS07Xc

Attached: research ubi.jpg (414x263, 26K)

yup, here's some math

$1,000 / month is more than 10% VAT unless you purchase $10,000 worth of shit every month
ie almost all Americans

what happens if I live off the grind in a woods, live off the land, with my wife or GF who also gets 1k a month.
basic math and IQ says we are net positive no matter how high prices get

are you saying most Americans spend 10k a month on shit?
if so you are fucking crazy, most people don't make 120k+ a year.

... no, man, I meant to say the opposite. I just accidently a word

+most of you are too dumb to understand that most of our consumer goods come from china. If citizens receive an extra 1k a month that's more money for china all funneling in from across the united states.

Yang (NO SHIT) is pro china and this is a pro china plan and the only ones on board are NEETS and NEET trannies who are both too lazy and too reclusive but need money for anime, vidya and pills

He's somewhat sharp. This tweet for instance has plausible deniability. He said "it's a test" but he didn't reveal the "results". He could just as easily say later on that he was implying non-YGers fail the test. He's testing the waters to see where his support is. There's no doubt he's noticed the pink hat in his twitter follows, that's why he's addressing it, like most of the fringe right e-celebs.

I know!! in order to beat China, we should actually REMOVE $1000 from everyone at the end of each month, thus ensuring that China wouldn't get any

10% vat means you would need to spend $10k a month on VATed goods. No one who makes less then $300k a year would do that. Looks like he is the low iq one.

kek

Attached: 1551916200341.png (288x269, 50K)

I dont think so

Attached: yangcat.jpg (800x800, 297K)

Stephan is not a US citizen, so he won't get the bag but he'll have to pay more for goods in the US. Will somebody PLEASE think of the immigrants?

Fair. As long as he actually does research on the subject in the future. I hope he grasps the future of our country soon. Rather than seeing words and tweeting about negative connotation buzzwords, we need to research it, and come to a rational conclusion.

youtu.be/ELkEZJa74Y4

whats up yang shill / discord tranny? play any good games lately?

People are only going to get off of their ‘current welfare’ if they get more out of $1000. That means they’re taking even more out of the economy, so it’s welfare for everybody. This is how you obliterate a country with one economic policy.

If you spend less than 10 000 dollars a month you will still profit. Assuming Yang pays for it with his 10% VAT as he has promised.

right.
the first rule of politics is always to believe a politicians promises

as they say, GIT GUD

user you do realize that there's nothing wrong with a politician, a person running for president of the United States, using the internet to advertise and spread awareness, right? A modern candidate must adapt and use modern methods. Otherwise, they'll end up as literal whos. Sure, the shills were arrogant, but the point is the policies and not the people pushing them, which are anecdotal. Transgenders are .6% of the population.

Who gives a shit about this pathetic piece of trash that turncoats at the drop of a jewish hat whenever he can?

Attached: D1i1dnPU8AAJNz6.jpg (960x746, 127K)

>Molyneux

who cares what this Boomer lolbertarian thinks

Finally Nick can afford a gym membership and bag a big-titty GF to make babies. BASED.

Attached: 1552116893422.png (1080x1080, 2.34M)

>Difference between income tax and VAT
The implication is that businesses can (and will) raise prices on their goods to compensate for their losses.
>Liberty Dividend meme
Welfare queens will take whichever options yields more value. It’s not going to solve anything regarding welfare.
>Current welfare is ineffective and doesn’t work
True. But because of the points above, $1000 UBI is quite a lot worse.
>Automation future
There are jobs outside of what robots are capable of doing today. There will be jobs in factories for the production of robots, people will fix robots, people will create and sell their own robots. The future is inevitable and people who are willing to adapt will adapt. People like you probably won’t.
>Future proofing
I think you’re so blinded by neetbux that you can’t see what you’re actually voting for.

I plan to buy a retirement home in Mexico with my yangbux

>jewish hat
It's called a kippah.

Attached: america24.jpg (600x300, 33K)

Boomers really, REALLY do not want something like this to happen. The inflation would devalue the wealth they've hoarded through their whole life. If they die before they personally suffer from the insane immigration and economic policies they've created, it will be a great tragedy.

Attached: 1551991162370.jpg (1037x1526, 260K)

crinfe
baste

you got to eb fucking kidding me?
is this real? is it this bad?
This is why I vote Yang, this is fucking retarded, we are basically having a foreign power controlling our president.
jesus have mercy.

Attached: 1551839144158.jpg (1014x1024, 247K)

>molymeme
Tired of these e-boomers. I don’t care about their opinions, please stop spamming them here

remember that based styx already debunked this tweet before with was even posted

youtu.be/1fw-PkBlaZI?t=370

Fuck this retarded coattail rider, he jumped trains way too fucking late for anyone to give a shit about him. He goes down with Trump.

Perhaps people will finally stop buying stupid shit they don't even need???

>libertarian

>bashes UBI which was promoted by the most famous libertarian economists

>not a hack

I feel sorry for this guy, I really do.

Whos the semen demon

The Canadian government does the same thing. They issue monthly tax credits while the price of everything is reaching clown levels. It's a classic "Here, have some free money!" while they steal back 10 times as much.

Regardless if businesses and corporations try to loophole themselves out of vat, vat is an objectively better system. "Welfare queens" will hopefully wake up. Right now they're living on the government on systems which pay on average, $25 of resources per day to them. $9k per year, not to mention bureaucracies and the government controlling their lives. The liberty dividend "meme", goes back to Thomas Paine, one of our founding fathers. If the UBI replaces welfare, everyone will benefit and no inflation will occur because the money isn't printed. Automation future is more of an eventuality that comes with the progress of technology. I know what I'm voting for.

Yeah.. thats his plan.

Is stefen just retarded?

Yang's NeetBux will cost about $150 billion a month or 1.8 Trillion a year. Definitely doable .

>Buy Make America Great Again kippah
>Money goes to Israel
>Oy vey goyim, what dual loyality?!

I am going to buy a cheap house with my yangbux. Finally get out from under the rentcuckery. I already have 10k down payment ready.

This.
Anyone who is yangang is a literal retard.

Go back to cuckserative general cultist

Attached: BF0CF0E4-BD59-41E9-94C3-8CBBF9F65571.jpg (480x360, 32K)

> UBI promoted by libertarians
I'm gonna need a source on this. For research purposes.

Styx has turned into nothing more than a Trump apologist.