A friend told me that I could consume rubbing alcohol without dying if I combine it with cream. Can anyone confirm this?

A friend told me that I could consume rubbing alcohol without dying if I combine it with cream. Can anyone confirm this?

Attached: 31alK3Q2wNL._SY355_.jpg (355x355, 8K)

dont do this
i went to rehab several times, i have drank this and various types of hand sanitizer
if this isnt b8, please listen to me and dont drink rubbing alc and or cream

Will it kill me or make me addicted? Rehab as in addiction rehab?

That's stupid as fuck. It will fuck your body.

Learn what alcohol is retard.

You will likely burn an actual hole in your throat/stomach if you drink rubbing alcohol. and you will go to alcohol rehab if you do dumb shit like this.Drink when you’re in college.

I cannot confirm and even if I could, why in the FUCK would you ever consume rubbing alcohol!?

If you want to die in the most painful way I can imagine, go ahead.

Although rubbing alcohol (isopropyl) has the word "alcohol" in it, it is a more or less completely different chemical structure to drinking alcohol (or ethanol) and it is created in a different way. It is also processed in your body a different way.

Long story short: If you drink rubbing alcohol, it will convert in to acetone in your liver--which is highly toxic--period.

You may as well try drinking gasoline with cream for all the good that cream will be doing you (which is none at all).

You're alive so it must not be fatal, right? As long as is doesn't kill me it's fine.

I knew a guy that drank hand sanitizer.
Poc related

Attached: E85EA3F1-4A78-490D-973B-14B26CEC3466.jpg (201x251, 6K)

Damn it, go drink denatured alcohol, not the rubbing kind.
At least you will simply vomit.

Aside from being nearly pure alcohol, this is an isopropyl alcohol, not the ethanol you would normally drink, I promise you that your body will be ruined if you drink this.

Also, they put extremely bitter tasting chemicals in rubbing alcohol to make it taste awful. And to discourage idiots such as yourself, from fucking drinking it

Why the fuck would you want to drink this shit? Are you an Ameritard who's not old enough to drink

You will die. When they find out how you died, they'll tell your family what you did and trust me, that's one of the worst ways to go. Stop before you hurt the ones that care about you.

Not american just kno it strong so wanna give it a go

Yeah its fucking strong
One drink will kill anything
ITS ISOPROPYL NOT ETHANOL YOU FUCKING RETARD

Might as well jump in front of a train or drink bleach you retard. This is how you get put into the Darwin's Award list

Just drink absinthe or some shit

My friend dranked rubbing alcohol with cream. She's dead. Hope this answers your question.

Heard people drink bleach with cream too, from the same friend. But I didn't understand that one. Why would you want to drink bleach in the first place? I get the rubbing alcohol one tho

What was the ratio, cream to rubbing alcohol. I was thinking 75% cream and 25% rubbing alcohol in a shot glass. That should be fine right? The rubbing alcohol is 70% alcohol btw.

ITS
STILL
NOT
ETHANOL

YOU
WILL
DIE

I think this is bait, no way is someone this stubborn.

If not then he deserves whatever he gets if he decides to drink it regardless of the numerous warnings he gets

Rubbing alcahols and ethanols you buy as a solvent have that taste bad chemical added in to stop you drinking them. Not only is the chemical in ethanols likely to blind you, but it will make you stupidly sick. No idea if they use the same one in hand sanitizers but you'd have to be retarded to try, with or without cream.

I chug those because it's way cheaper than vodka. I dilute it with water though.

The lethal dose of isopropyl alcohol in adult humans is 8 ounces. I'm sure 25% of a shot glass isn't 8 ounces

That's what I'm fucking talkin about holmes

Now that blinding part sounds discouraging...fuck

this has to be bait. Why do you assume your friend isn't a retard? Have you googled it? because I did and the only fucking reference to rubbing alcohol mixed with cream is in this very Jow Forums post. PLEASE do not fucking kill yourself you retard. Isopropyl does not even get you drunk. Thats why it has a different chemical name than ethanol. It JUST kills you, nothing else. You are going to die if you do this.

Get on my level you flaming cock sucker.

Attached: 99949FF1-A9F1-4574-9C9F-DAC3708023D5.jpg (2048x1682, 1.05M)