RIP YangGang

Hahahahahhaahhahahahhahahahhahahahahahahha twitter.com/jackposobiec/status/1106321038479114240?s=21

Attached: F624EA44-1453-4B9A-B71D-A4E629944A38.jpg (1276x850, 103K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KgNasn_P2Yg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yangaloids BTFO.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-14 at 10.30.48 PM.png (767x682, 331K)

No one cares boomer

could the crickets be any louder?

And you know, it's really crazy, because this just goes to show how race is real, and race will ALWAYS be a divider.
Because honestly, you think about white people's attitudes towards asians. And basically white people have NO negative attitudes towards asians. By all objective accounts, the two races get along just fine.

But then along comes your asian american political candidate, and you see that deep down he is very really and indisputably harbouring a serious fear and resentment of white people, that is based on absolutely nothing and justified by absolutely nothing.

And then you, kids. Race is fucking real. No matter what the Jew media tells you, and no matter what your Jew college professors tell you. Race is god damn real and somehow it's ONLY whites that don't understand this. They are MISSING the part of their brain that tells them "other races = bad" and "people different from me = bad".

And ironically, BECAUSE we live in a world where everything is inverted, they end up being the ones that get labelled "racist".

Better face it, white kids, you'll ALWAYS be labelled racist no matter what, because it's a matter of projection on the part of the other races accusing you of this. Best thing you can do is actually accept it and recognize consciously (even if you dont' have the unconscious drive) that people who are different from you are ALWAYS going to pose an existential threat to your wellbeing and future.

>My preferred presidential candidate just loudly and proudly proclaimed that he has distinct racial animosity and fear towards white people, but white people totally sholudn't care and are only "boomers" if they do.
Yeah, OK Yangoloids.
Gen Z is truly the dumbest race of all.

Like do you realize you're talking about giving this guy the keys to the country.......and he basically outright admits he thinks white people are a threat to him and his people in the future?
Fucking GenZ screentime, prematurely thinned cortex tards.

didn't say white, said americans. misquoted

if he wants to give me 1k a month I don't care what he thinks.

Gosh I suppose we better give white people 1000 bucks a month to chill them the fuck out.

Um, the direct quote is "so um what do you think the attitude is going to be over time for the shrinking, insecure white minority that's losing their jobs" and then he went on to say those people are going to start shooting up Asian Americnas within a generation. You fucking dishonest, piece of shit shill. I swear to God, it is obvious that you people are literally, actually fucking funded by somebody.

And this, ladies in gentlemen, is exactly the attitude that will destroy the ENTIRE human race. Not just the white race, but the ENTIRE HUMAN race.

He's absolutely right though. White gun owners shouldn't even own guns in the first place. Their reasons are fucking stupid and we all know they won't do shit if actually threatened.

>Boomers think I ever gave a fuck about conservative politics
>I have ever only wanted to meme with my friends
>My former Trump vote will go to Yang or I won't vote at all

Attached: 9EE5EC1C-8FE0-4CE1-A19A-A9FE5225654C.jpg (1024x760, 51K)

Attached: 1552615719999.jpg (717x1023, 196K)

use this opportunity to get him to go against affirmative action and actual racist shit

What do you think their attitude will be? Mass suicide oy fentanyl?

kek, they just won't do shit

Well you see the problem with that Tyrone, is that you're outdated cattle that isn't even worth 1/10th that much, per year. Try staying out of prison, or raising your child. You know, the stuff that civilized people do.

If Asians aren't promoting degenerate behavior, they'll be okay.

What a dumbass. His handlers want him to lose.

White people don't need to have guns for the most awful twisted reasons imaginable. Also fuck that kike Jack Posobiec. Like he cares about white people if his life depended on it. He literally pushes BASED MINORITIES most of all

he's right just look at the new zealand shooting. yang confirmed for psychic powers.

He's not wrong

Yang is 4'eva, Trump is 4'neva. Yall can't even compete, yall gotta make shit up, and it don't even matter. Yang could start gassing whites and it wont matter, he is chosen by the dark God, he is blessed, and your tear feed his power.

ooooooooOOOOOOUUUOUUU
tell someboooody, you gon tell somboooody,
Grandma tol me get cho muney, get cho muney
get cho munwy get cho muney!

Attached: yellow king.png (800x606, 556K)

Yes!

Wow look at this line of ad hominem non arguments that are utterly meaningless.
But sure, by all means, go ahead and vote for the guy who openly states his fear and derision towards white people, cuz he's the one ACTUALLY advocating for white interests, amirite guys?
For fucks sake, you couldn't make this shit up if you tried.

He's right. Everybody here knows white people will rise up if we don't SECURE THE BAG. He just has the balls to say. Makes me respect him more.

Attached: 1551914223549.png (572x580, 445K)

Lol cumskin white-oids BTFO.

He's probably right. We live in the freest country in the world.

Attached: takei1.jpg (800x533, 132K)

but they wouldn't shoot asians desu

Winnie the Poo, you slant eyed motherfucker. The communist chinese party is shit. Go back to the EU you commie filth.

Attached: 1522997008649.png (586x514, 457K)

>triggers white people in his free time
this guy has my vote

Attached: yang.webm (700x752, 831K)

That meat hole won’t dialate itself faggot

Attached: 70CB03DA-C897-4FD5-A5E4-2FC3986D5A80.gif (382x554, 2.57M)

Dude that's such a lame argument. Do you have any clue of the sort of human experimentation Japs were doing on American POWs during WW2? Oh yeah, how about the fact that they attacked US soil in airplanes and were so cultishly devoted to their leader that they kamakazi'd their planes right into our battleships?
Stop being a fucking idiot, man. Plus all of those people literally got reparations after the war, and it's not like they were doing forced labor or anything.
Dumbshit.

p rite

Attached: 1552183834568.png (1008x760, 1.59M)

>pissman Jack Posobiec

no one cares what this MIGA shill thinks. he's clearly threatened by the power of YangGang.

Attached: D1lwd1LWsAAboSk.jpg (575x666, 36K)

>missing
we knew this prior to 1945 lel, the Jews and imperial government pushed a forcible de-ethnogenesis on us because
>Jews always think another Holocaust is imminent
>universalism was used by the Imperial government as a means of self-promotion in the Third World in the latest round of the Great Game against the Russian Empire (USSR at that time)

and white Americans should pay the price for European actions.

Attached: Elder of zion.jpg (547x519, 47K)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU DISCORD FAGGOT WANNABE TRANNIES OBVIOUSLY DO AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: yang s angry nigger is angry.png (505x471, 67K)

NOT THE NUCLEAR CODES stfu boomer

Well no in his defense I think he's talking about when the US interred Japanese Americans in detention camps during World War 2. These were essentially foreign nationals. Most of them were either Japanese citizens or people of dual citizenship. Now it's twisted around by the left to make it appear "racist" or some shit, but we were at war with these people and they almost all had demonstrable loyalties to the foreign nation we were at war with, and so it was obviously the ONLY move the US government could make to detain them in order to protect itself. And they weren't treated horribly or anything. There were no ovens or forced labor. And actually most of them were just "relocated" rather than "interned" but it all gets lumped together by the left anyway. It's the same BS basically as when they say "we're caging kids at the border!" as if the US is some evil entity for wanting to keep illegal immigrants out.
And the government still paid them ALL reparations afterwards. I mean IDK what else the you want. We were at war, it's kind of a no-brainer.

Your cortex is objectively and demonstrably prematurely thinned.
Your cortex is the part of the brain responsible for your ability to perceive reality.

>distinct racial animosity and fear towards white people
this is as disingenuous as saying he likes china's social credit system and nobody is buying it except people who already hate the guy.

Attached: 0F8F78AE-B2C0-437E-9437-36EEA2F82357.gif (652x562, 626K)

>not currently any substantive racial animosity between whites and asians
>we must secure the future of asians in america
And now you know what a fraud he is. Out.

Attached: trumbino.png (378x390, 321K)

How? Did you watch the video? He outright stood up in front of a group of asian people and told them that he believes within a generation whites will constitute a legitimate threat to him and his people.
How and where the fuck do you get off telling I am "disingenuous" for what I said? Fuck you, dude.

ALL I REP IS THAT YANG GANG

That’s not what he said, and nobody is going to care about this in a week. $1000/mo is forever

Attached: ADB52C83-7D5F-4067-B131-1EDC3D3A0908.jpg (740x400, 80K)

It's literally exactly what he said. OP posted the vid. WTF are you talking about? Fuck you. Lying shill POS.

Whites are going to shoot up Asian churches
"White shoots up a mosque"
Welp that was convenient

Yes, I actually watched the video. I don't think you did, because what he said is that there are no historical examples of a majority group peacefully allowing themselves to be supplanted by a minority and therefore it is in everyone's best interest to see that everyone's needs are taken care of (that includes whitey, in case you didn't realize it)

Or do you not agree with that assessment? I dunno, maybe you're right. Maybe whitey will go silently into the night. There certainly seems to be a substantial amount of meek cucks in the white race.

What a god. Yang Gang all day, yerrrr.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-14 at 8.16.40 PM.png (607x811, 308K)

>Jow Forums: Keep pushing kikes! see what happens when you piss off the white man!
>also Jow Forums: WTF!!! how dare these minorities claim that we are pose a potential threat to them??

>because what he said is that there are no historical examples of a majority group peacefully allowing themselves to be supplanted by a minority and therefore it is in everyone's best interest to see that everyone's needs are taken care of (that includes whitey, in case you didn't realize it)
>Literally not what he said or anything even remotely close to it.
WTF. Just for real. WTF. The vid is posted in the OP, I hope people watch for themselves and see what a dishonest, shilling POS you really are.

>the vid is in the OP
lol you linked to some faggot kike's twitter you little bitch.

youtube.com/watch?v=KgNasn_P2Yg
Here, now everyone can watch the whole thing without jewbois little commentary

Attached: 1552598166308.jpg (768x1024, 104K)

It's his own words. It's a video of him making a public appearance and public statements. WTF are you talking about?

I mean, the video does nothing to change the context, and there's no context anyway in which an asian guy saying "yeah, white people are going to become a disenfranchised minority and then start murdering asians and trying to put us in camps" is acceptable.

If that's his belief, which it obviously is because these are his own words, then he isn't fit to be president of the united states. Period. Ever. Under any circumstances. No matter what.

If you refuse the money on the grounds of "Yang can shove that thousand dollars up his ass," would he send a personalized video of him rolling up a wad of 50 20-dollar bills and pushing them up through his anus? If so, he's got my vote.

And Asian guys are already shooting up schools

Attached: 6D6CDD9A-12D9-4FC8-B5EE-B18D6FC63775.jpg (490x445, 207K)

Please tell me the timestamp where yang said “I have a distinct animosity and fear towards white people” you lying faggot. That’s called an interpretation, and it’s a stupid incorrect one.

LMAO should have said mudshit churches

Dude in the short clip posted in the OP, which has plenty of context to it, he specifically stated that he believes within a generation the "shrinking, insecure white minority" is going to start murdering asians and putting them in camps. That is literally what he said.
I mean whatever game you're trying to play here, you're just losing it because you're defending the indefensible and as you are doubling down on this shit it really betrays what your true intentions, motivations and political leanings actually are. As well as your fucking paid YangGang buddies.

>Chink wants to pay me to not shoot them
Why is this a bad thing again?

Yang won't even get 10th place in the dem primaries...he never had a chance

reminder that yang hates white people

Attached: sdfdsfdsf.jpg (546x811, 96K)

Everyone hates white people. White people are the worst.

And for the record right in the video in the OP, yes, he did literally say at the end of the video, IF YOU HAD EVEN WATCHED IT "that is the great danger that I fear my children are going to grow up in" referencing some dystopian future where whites are literally hunting down asians in the street.

IDK why you are doing this. IDK why you are trying to defend this. It's disgusting and insane and indefensible. It's gross what you are doing.

reminder that yang loves kikes

Attached: yangbtfo.png (677x467, 110K)

Not as much as blunpfth

Everyone loves kikes. Kikes are the best.

LMAO wow he is fucking doubling down. Incredible.
Yeah cumskins eternally BTFO. The Yellow Hitler, Mao 2.0 hath cometh. He's buying your consent to murder you with state authority by making a false promise of 1000 dollars. Pretty much the same playbook every other commie dictatorship has ever used.

what the fuck is an "asIan church?"

rip
the shooter was a yangganger too

Gas yourself, shlomo
Just wait for the real holocaust in 2023

Oh they have them. They are a big deal. I used to work in an asian supermarket and they have these pretty much all exclusive, all asian churches that are like the centers of their lives.
Asians, ALL asians are pretty much racial supremacists. They just don't have that part of their culture that white people do where they are accepting and laid back about things. They're authoritarian, collectivist, and so naturally identitarian too. Whites are kind of libertarian and individualist by nature, you know? That's the main difference.

The US is seriously fucked. Things are going to spiral out of control in a seriously bad way at some point in the future, far more rapidly than we expect.

Dude it's a video. The OP posted a link to it. Yang outright says "the shrinking, insecure white minority" is going to start tweaking out and hunting down asians in the streets and in their churches, and that he "fears this life for his children" and he makes a direct reference to "asians being in the same camps as Jews" LMAO. The whole thing is twisted and obviously he despises and fears whites, but these fucking "i want my 1000 dollars" idiots are going to keep voting for him because they have no idea they are falling into a trap from someone who selling them total authoritarianism and control over their lives in exchange for a false promise that he prob wont ever even deliver on. And even if he did, it would only be used a tool to continue keeping you down.

Shut up, faggot.

I deleted it so I could post it to him on Twitter instead. Cause it's funny.

We're fucking dead. The entire generation of young people is brain damaged from too much screen time. You have idiots like who just don't want to hear the reality that if you give the state power, it uses it to fuck you over and enslave you. They're weak and pathetic, and I don't say that to be elitist, I say that because it's not going to work when you have an entire generation of weak people running and crying to the government to help them and save them. The government is only going to fucking enslave them and fuck them over.
But they just don't want to hear this.

Also he said in the same "camp" as Jews as far as getting their places of worship shot up. Not "camps" as in concentration camps. Though it was probably a Freudian slip.

God mother fucking damnit!! Just when i thought we finally found a reasonable, sane, levelheaded candidate who was really going to work to bring everyone together and ignore the anti-white identity politics. I guess it was always too good to be true. Fuck this shit.

IDK what is funny about this. You're just a massively fucked up individual in my mind.

Shut up, faggot.

You're an idiot. It's not a "freudian slip" it's a direct and obvious reference that he dropped because his entire point is to continue race baiting and drumming up anti-white sentiment.
Not that it matters anyway because the rest of his comments were certainly flat-out EVIL enough as it was.

I actually don't agree with
>if you give the state power, it uses it to fuck you over and enslave you.
This is a phenomenon peculiar to the Anglosphere, and said philosophies were promoted by businessmen who viewed the State as inimical to their profit margins. If anything, the State is too insecure and divided against itself, making it easily co-opted by donors. I don't subscribe to Limited Government.

You're so fucking stupid.

No no it's funny that I asked whether the tweet was attributing the statement to him or addressing it to him. Obviously I know it was attributing it to him but it's funny to imagine it as a threat. Like Posobiec is saying "Hey Andrew Yang: White people will be shooting up Asian churches within a generation. So watch it, chink." Get it? Funny. Misunderstandings are funny.

LMAO @ "anglosphere" what a pretentious load of garbage.
>said philosophies were promoted by businessmen who viewed the State as inimical to their profit margins
LMAO oh really? Hahahahahahaahahahaahaha who was that? What businessman viewed the state as "inimical" to their profit margins? Pretty sure EVERYYYYYYYY businessman sends lobbyist to Washington and convinces the THE STATE to pass regulations that crush their competitions and pave the way for them to become corporate monopolies. Oh yeah, plus the billion dollars in direct subsidies, plus the tax loopholes.

Pretty sure what you are saying is IN EVERY WAY completely and utterly factually the opposite of true and provably so.

But hey, you use big words and talk in vague platitudes that you don't seem to believe you have to back up or verify. You cite them as articles of faith. "Business man no like state!" LMAO as if that's even remotely fucking in the ballpark of truth.

As if there isn't a disgusting incestuous relationship right now between business and government all over the world.

What else is he supposed to say to a group of Asian people? He is saying that Asian-Americans need to pull their weight and become leaders.

Just try to relax, bro.

Attached: what a horrible night to have autism.jpg (259x194, 21K)

Sorry, I meant to say "view society as inimical to their profit margins", which is of course true as donors have directed the State to implement policies that destroy society for profit.

Yang saying that about Asian churches is simply a way for him to feel like Asians have growing status, he was not demonizing white people.

Attached: RACIST.jpg (399x399, 31K)

No, you didn't mean to say that because it would have changed your entire position, and then you would have no longer been in "disagreement" with what I said.
Jesus Christ, you fucking people. Let me tell you a secret. Nobody fucking cares if you were "wrong on the internet". You don't have to pussyfoot around and act like "I just mistyped" when you clearly didn't.

Nobody fucking cares. As long as you stop shilling dishonest info and parroting left-wing platitudes that are patently and provably untrue, then nobody cares.

Your butt is inimical to my diiiiiick.