Whats the best way to get an asian girlfriend?, is it really hard?, is it true that most guys want one?

whats the best way to get an asian girlfriend?, is it really hard?, is it true that most guys want one?.

Attached: 14046299-8612-4F0D-AE84-300022E00DFF.jpg (1080x1440, 215K)

School is the best and easiest way to find one that's dateable. Yes, it's hard, at least for the average person that wants one badly. A lot of the actual qt ones I see don't date outside of their race or at least only date other Asians. Asians are really really clique-y.
source: Asian gf

It’s pretty hard. I’m an asian girl. If you dont speak any ching chong and dont know any asian culture stuff then good luck lol. If you are black or hispanic then rip. (Sorry but this is true.)

We like to be with like minded people.
You should be somewhat sensible and intelligent. If you’re just handsome then we’ll entertain you, but usually asian girls dont want dumb boyfriends. If you are smart and nice then we will notice you. Best way would be through college or something

I know a few chinese guys at my school - how can I tell them discretely that I want them to match me with one of their friends? Or even just get invited to their parties (if they have any) ?

>school
Neck yourself zoomer
ONLY GEN Y MAY POST AFTER THIS LINE

Im white and Asian girls are future. Fuck white roasties.

Attached: 1549266938831.png (400x340, 280K)

Asian girls are the bitchiest, shallowest girls in the world. Why would you want that?

Because white girls have no shame

Attached: 1551238292109.png (478x641, 758K)

As bad as it sounds, I’m learning chinese for college, I want to work in the chinese it sector

Sir. I implore you to reconsider.

Attached: Do Not Learn Mandarin, a cautionary tale by Anonymous - Imgur.png (1400x5552, 946K)

It doesnt sound bad at all. But girls in china are different than chinese americans. It’s near impossible to date/marry full chinese if you aren’t asian looking. because the parents are always racist, will disapprove, and who wants to rock the boat that much? Chinese people will not disown their parents.
And if you dont look asian then you will also face social difficulties. Young chinese are much nicer and easier to friend if you are foreign. I dont want to scare you. but if you arent prepared for what may happen, you will be stressed. Life in china can be good. but you have to find your niche.

>It’s near impossible to date/marry full chinese if you aren’t asian looking

Top kek. The chinese girls wants white seed more than anything. My friend went to china to teach english (yes english teacher without knowing single bit of chinese) and in the first day here he lost his virginity. He is swimming in so much pussies they are fighting over him on facebook. No joke.

Attached: x.gif (500x500, 256K)

This also goes for most of Asia, including Japan.
A lot of white dudes recently began to believe that Asia is some kind of paradise where girls will be all over them but in reality you will always be treated like a second class citizen and the only girls you pick up will come from damaged homes.

I see, I look somewhat asian, enough to have people orginally call me asian on our first meeting, I look like filthy frank but less slanted eyes

Do you read? I said date/marry, not play around with and hookup. chinesr girls love playing around with white dudes.
If your friend gets legit marriage proposals that arent green card related, then i’ll be astounded.

>A lot of white dudes recently began to believe that Asia is some kind of paradise where girls will be all over them

It's true. t. male who was vacation in Japan.

Who cares about marrying?

>I see, I look somewhat asian, enough to have people orginally call me asian

Then you will have no chance with asian girls. Only white males can do this without breaking a sweat.

Oh if you look like filthy frank then you will be ok. I dont know where you want to work. but it would be good for you to go to a port city like qingdao or other big city. (Port city folks have white sailor blood in them and look more foreign, so you will blend in). Absolutely do not go to poor city or rural. You will really regret it big time. Do not get too offended by lying and hustling. just play the same game as they do and you will be fine.

How hard is to get a Japanese girlfriend?

I see, are you an actual asian girl?

God you are dumb. This thread was about asian girlfriend, not asian hookup. If OP only wanted to hookup with asians i would have given him different advice.

Dont know if it will be easy for you. Let me descirbe myself to you

>blond hair
>6'1 height
>green eyes

The Japanese girls wanted to touch my hair constantly until it went so far they were touching my dick on busses or in japanese pubs/discos. The males here were extremly friendly as if they wanted to fuck me too. I had so much good times. Fucking 10 times a day sometimes spended week in girls house and we did it for whole day. They are insane.

Yes, i am an actual asian girl. I’ve been to china/asia a lot and have family there. i’m chinese american but i have insights on full chinese people. I cant read chinese btw so dont reply to me in that
Oh i also forgot, hong kong or taiwan will be even nicer for you if you can manage to work there. Also i think china blocks Jow Forums. They block lots of stuff, and a lot of vpn is blocked too.

Me
>5’8
>black hair
>blue eyes
>glasses

>Also i think china blocks Jow Forums
China doesnt block Jow Forums. Google blocks captcha in china thus making Jow Forums unusable.

If you work out it should be doable. Confidience and being funny is the key. I would show you if i could.

I see, I was also thinking of going to korea or japan or Singapore too, I’m not sure about Taiwan, their it sector is not as well paying, but it’s a beautiful country with an interesting history, the landscape reminds me of my home of Ireland

I do workout, my muscles have improved fast from what they were like, my personality is dry and serious, I find it hard to be approachable and funny

Just act positive. Think of yourself as a sun or any positive emotion like love/honriness. For some reason women can sense negativity. I dont know how its possible but it's how it works. If you will show woman that you love her even to random WHO she will instantly want to fuck you or be with you.

Those other places are nice too! I would be a little careful of korea, more than japan. The mental health of the people there is not good by asian standards, judging from the news about idols and sm entertainment. If you are fine with that then go ahead. Just saying that it will be quite a wallop compared to american people.
If you like dessert food and milk tea stuff, then taiwan is the best. Anyway just try to look at news sites and see what’s up. Also expat communities are good, i hear.

Korea is supposed have a huge problem with mental illness, probably because of how much pressure there is in korea, japan doesn’t seem to be as bad from what I’ve seen. What is Taiwan like?, I’ve heard it’s more traditionally Chinese than the mainland because the culture was preserved there as it never endured communism, I know they use traditional chinese instead of simplified.

I didnt spend too long in taiwan but it’s nicer than china. They do use traditional chinese and not simplified.
and they are more traditional than china in the sense that they don’t care for mao’s teachings, and are more into old and better chinese traditions like confucianism and politeness.
Dont get me started on the giant fuckup that is mao zedong, and how he caused the ‘rude chinese’ phenomenon and killed a bunch of chinese people.
Theres also that thing of taiwan not wanting to belong to china, and china wanting taiwan back. Many taiwanese are chinese who fled china from mao(i think?) and in general. It’s more western friendly there

Have the guys who want Asian gfs even spent much time around Asians? Having grown up in a city with almost as many Chinese as whites I don't find Asian girls desirable at all

>they're fighting over him on facebook
I need to see this

Attached: THE ETERNAL AUSTRIAN.jpg (190x215, 14K)

I think Asian girls are qt as fuck but I'm not particularly fixated on getting an Asian gf.
However I did meet a Japanese girl recently and I honestly have never met someone lacking empathy as much as her. For the first time in years I considered dropping Japanese because of that bitch.
However my experiences with other Asians, including Japanese, were much more cordial.

Hey. I'm blonde, 6'6 with grey eyes. You use any apps to hookup with jap chicks or you approached them on the spot while exploring around? Going for a solo trip this autumn.

I'm a white guy who has dated many girls from asian countries.

I have to agree with you, I had some serious problems with the japanese girl I dated. Nice on the outside, but absolutely ruthless on the inside. Not sure what was up with that.

Attached: BTet5LE.jpg (1421x1662, 236K)

I visited the home of my Thai ex's parents which lived in bumfuck nowhere. I was literally a zoo animal walking around in the village. Her family was very nice and I had practiced Thai before travelling so I could communicate very simply. Love Thai food. I'm almost tempted to travel alone there because never have I been more popular among girls. Even when I got an oil massage next to my girlfriend did the masseur touch my balls while massaging my thighs. Had to say no back then but would glady accept a happy ending if I went alone now.

But the relationship lasted 2 years. Fun while it lasted but LDR is very difficult with me living in Europe and her in Thailand.

I'm inclined to believe that Asian girls and hapa girls who have lived or grown up in the west is on levels of white girls, while Asian girls who grew up in their Asian culture are more traditional and feminine. At least that's what I've experienced.

I don't understand this meme that western girls are less feminine than asians. I'm surrounded by chinese girls on my campus and none of them are particularly feminine, they're just quiet and shut-in. I get why it can appeal to some people on Jow Forums but my gf is very extroverted like me and I prefer that.

Radical feminism changed the spirit of women. They think it's good to act like deranged animals. That's why.

This sounds like something somebody with no female friends would say

All I'm saying man is that, if you're focusing on something like an ethnicity to determine what kind of girlfriend you want rather than a general personality type that you want to look for, you're probably in for a bad time.

Good luck though.

This guy gets it.

Honestly, people like are products of just thinking of women as some sort of alien race who's COMPLETELY different from themselves.

The fact is that you have as much in common with a woman as you do with a man from another culture.

They're still human beings, just ones with a slightly different upbringing and outlook on life, and if these dunderheads could figure that out and treat them accordingly, their lives would be easier.

Yes i dont have female friends. And that is because they dont want to be my friends and they ignore me. So i have decided to just not talk to them.

Probably because of your views on women. Try talking to some with an open mind (ie not assuming they're whores or feminists) and see how it goes.

I did and they were whores and feminists.

What an amazing coincidence. It's almost like you were expecting them to be that

Attached: reallyreallymakesyouthink.jpg (532x320, 15K)

I wasnt but after they opened their mouth i was sure what kind of beings they are. Ever since then im avoiding them.

You ever heard about that proverb about only meeting assholes/bad people?

Maybe you can explain this.

Of the perhaps 20 or so women I have been acquainted with in my 23 year life, only two could support an interesting conversation, and even they lacked in her sense of humour, as did the rest. None were whores or radical feminists. Perhaps I didn't know any of them well enough, but they all had very flat and one-dimensional characters, or.r sometimes no character at all, as if they were taken from a poorly written epic TV drama.

Why are women so boring?

Attached: 1518464042439.png (640x800, 775K)

because they dont need to be interesting or smart. Any beta will take them just out of pure desperation. I really wish there was some kind of punishment for women. I really do. Maybe perhaps biological clock is their punishment. I just want to see all women suffer.

Some of them even dare to say they are lonely. I wish that they would be in my skin for a week. Inside my mind and everything. They would went insane the very instant they would saw my world. I pray to god they all go to hell and suffer eternaly.

Only desperate neets want Asian gfs

I wonder why are they desperate. Right? White women are not this desperate. I also wonder why.

>i wonder why are they desperate
Learn your grammar, idiot.

Resulting into ad hominems. How whore like.

Attached: 1549776256291.jpg (455x440, 142K)

Yeah that's what I figured, too. Still, I was hoping for a less "incel" explanation, perhaps some hint that would make me reconsider my impression of the women I have met.

Women cant be trusted. They have no logic, no wit, nothing to create or anyone to make happy. God made them this way so we males will suffer. God hates us and loves females. He inflicts mental illnesses upon us he guides us to endless wars full of pain. Yet women? What happens to our angel guarded queens? Nothing of course. They dont need to suffer or ever will suffer. Till the infinity and beyond. They dont comprenhend anything.

What are you talking about? Since Asians are top desirability any guy would want one. What you're saying is like saying
>Only unattractive girls like tall guys
C'mon, let's not kid ourselves here. There are some oddballs who don't fit the consensus and fetishists but besides that we all know what people want in men and women.

This leads to an interesting paradox. I would never wish I was a woman, despite all the advantages being a woman entails. As a man, you are smarter, you are stronger, whatever you achieve you achieve with your own sweat and blood. The tougher the battle the more satisfying the rewards, and we are well equipped to fight.

It's true wome usually are less funny than men, but if all the women you're talking to are boring either you're just talking to boring women or your demeanour makes them not want to interact with you how they normally would.

>China
>fb
It's not that hard to lie on the internet you know?

From the philosophical and existencial standpoint you are right. If we take qoute "free things are worthless" as basis of our reality then being a man in this world is vastly superiour than being woman. Them being worthless, arrogant and selfish is just mirror of their psyche and the effect of this reality onto their mind and ego. Perhaps i was indeed mistaken and women are already in hell. Endless, ruthless reincarnation then realization of this prison later in life. Having something to strive for, something to create something to die for are the most beatiful gifts we men could get from god.

Your comment opened my eyes sir.

Attached: 1546706083695.jpg (1280x720, 79K)

You are welcome, user.

Men will always be more successful than women, but we will also experience greater failures. Even from a biological standpoint, males are a risky investment. Male fetuses are more likely to be spontaneously aborted and during famines more girls are born, since the population is under stress and male prodigy are not as likely to procreate. When times are good, more men are born, since there is room for competition. And if times aren't good now then I don't know what good times could be.

As a man you are forced to play this existential game, however, realising it is only the most basic and vain step. The toughest part is actually participating in it and trying your hardest. Not playing means you will lose, and if you do not fully commit you will waste your potential. Much like in "Alice in Wonderland", you have to keep running as fast as you can just to stay in place.

Attached: 1518464397199.jpg (1400x990, 1.07M)

Damn so I never had a chance with a Asian girl...I'm Hispanic. O well I'm married anyways, SMD asians!!

holy shit is that the serbian scammer Milos?