Goodbye Jow Forums, time to move on

Dear CSIS/RCMP/NSA/CIA/FBI

Any post ever associated with an IP I have or have had was a prank or working out my psychological problems.

I have never supported violence. I have always supported the right to life for all peoples and creeds. I will never post on Jow Forums or 8ch again. I will now become a productive member of our multicultural, pluralistic society and work to erase the kind of xenophobia that led to this massacre.

RIP to the victims.

Attached: trudeau-tb-apology-20190308.jpg (780x439, 30K)

Attached: 1414248850384.gif (200x200, 53K)

hi CIA i agree with this.

Any post associated with my IP is satire and not meant to be taken seriously at all as I have stated before in the past.

There's no way they don't understand that this whole place isn't just ironic shitposting. Nobody here actually advocates violence.

It was fun while it lasted. All my posts were jokes or satire and never thoughts of my own. Dont taze me bro

Attached: 165461654.gif (500x273, 1011K)

I post here to see how i feel about things because the world has made me completely numb

Attached: 1550967924713.gif (532x538, 2.11M)

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Any post associated with my IP is satire and not meant to be taken seriously at all as I have stated before in the past.

> no way they don't understand
don't expect a general to understand the plight of a foot soldier.

Attached: 4ChanCiaThreatMatrix.png (1182x666, 585K)

Any post ever associated with an IP I have or have had was me roleplaying or working out my psychological problems.

I have never supported violence. I have always supported the right to life for all peoples and creeds. I will never post on Jow Forums or 8ch again. I will now become a productive member of our multicultural, pluralistic society and work to erase the kind of xenophobia that led to this massacre. No evil person should be allowed to exist. No good person would ever harm another man physically.

RIP to the victims.

Every post I have made under this IP was satire and not to be taken at face value.

I do not advocate violence.

Jow Forums is a board of peace, actual meetups IRL are organized on twitter and discord.

Attached: 1549506095347.jpg (3024x4032, 1.84M)

All my posts were satirical in nature and I disavow racism and prejudice in all its forms.

I only went on Jow Forums for the trump memes and happening threads.

IT WAS JUST A PRANK BRO

shut up chink faggot

you aren't even a real Canadian

This but unironcally.

I promise i never ever not hate niggers.

Alright see you tomorrow faggot

Very satirical dude here, reporting in.

ImWithH3r?

Any post ever associated with an IP I have or have had was a prank or working out my psychological problems.

I have never supported violence. I have always supported the right to life for all peoples and creeds. I will never post on Jow Forums or 8ch again. I will now become a productive member of our multicultural, pluralistic society and work to erase the kind of xenophobia that led to this massacre.

RIP to the victims.

If Hiro keeps this board after this, he is literally permitting acts of murder. This isn't the first time Jow Forums has been responsible for peoples' deaths.

get the fuck out of my country

he praised pewdiepie, this is youtube's fault

8ch Jow Forums you idiot, what part of 8ch don't you understand? He posted his manifesto, facebook stream link, everything on 8ch.

Jow Forums Jow Forums is a board of peace and we condemn violence against all peoples

#metoo

Satire boys, i fucking hate retarded right wingers in reality. I post here to troll them lol XD

Any post associated with this IP is satire and should be treated as such. At no point has anyone associated with this IP ever condoned, encouraged, committed or abated acts of violence or threats of violence against any persons, regardless of racial, ethnic, religious or cultural background.

>This isn't the first time the internet in its whole entirety has been responsible for peoples' deaths.

the "grow magic crystals" copypasta that creates toxic, highly reactive chlorine gas says otherwise, user

me too

Also what little I have posted on this board is satirical in nature, however I try to avoid posting any content like that, if I have, it is satirical.

unironically based as fuck

it was 8/pol/ anyway, guys

EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE ON THIS BOARD IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS WEBSITE

I was always a chadeau supporter

goodbye boys they're gonna get rid of us now.... we may have to fight back. though I doubt it will work.
love you guys hope you all stay safe and live to fight another day.
SIEG HEIL!!!

All posts from my IP and associated IPs have been made in a fictional manner as per the tag line on Jow Forums and 4channel. I do not condone violence and RIP to the victims

seeya over on reddit

pussies who think that groveling before the shitheap known as (((((bureaucracy)))) will save you
>mfw we are run by a pack of actual insane people
*snap* yeah that's going in my cringe collection

Attached: 5FA296D5-90FA-4B8F-A87D-0DB29DA393BD-3603-0000044716CDEB2C.jpg (700x700, 224K)

This. The Liberal party of Canada under Alpha Chadeau is making Canada the greatest country it has ever been.

Fuck populist white nationalists like the Conservatives and Scheer and Trump.

just-in-time castro is in big trouble
>yes he is
>whoops

Attached: 1550038995013.jpg (822x462, 57K)

I pretty much just come here whenever there's a mass shooting to see what people are saying. I'm kind of impressed that so many are disavowing.

I'm disappointed in the anons in this thread, times get tough and you all shit your pants in the foxhole
your ancestors would be ashamed of you

Attached: 1544231975858.gif (418x480, 1.73M)

*ahem*
ting ting

I DISAVOW THE KILLING OF INNOCENT PEOPLE.

VIOLENCE = BAD.

All posts from this IP have been satire and works of fiction.

Attached: 91A0B4F6B4384421924C9E39459A697F.png (1000x1000, 216K)

>I have never supported violence. I have always supported the right to life for all peoples and creeds. I will never post on Jow Forums or 8ch again. I will now become a productive member of our multicultural, pluralistic society and work to erase the kind of xenophobia that led to this massacre.
>I have never supported violence. I have always supported the right to life for all peoples and creeds. I will never post on Jow Forums or 8ch again. I will now become a productive member of our multicultural, pluralistic society and work to erase the kind of xenophobia that led to this massacre.

mfw we live in a (((((((((society)))))))))

Attached: happy 12th birthday.jpg (1071x807, 137K)

>tfw this corrupt douche is going to be reelected because half of this country is obsessed with pride parade attendance as their primary voting issue

wh(O)a
>let's continue with user's night class

Attached: 1550039106613.jpg (1500x844, 194K)

no one with a nazi flag would say that. You are going to prison.

Attached: 1549942375996.jpg (540x360, 28K)

Jow Forums is a huge prank that gone wrong

My message to CIA & NSA:

Every post I have ever made on Jow Forums is SATIRE.
I do not support any of opinions expressed on this website.

Attached: Sam Hyde.jpg (233x267, 15K)

The posts made by me were in no way ever meant to hurt anyone, or anything.

Attached: 1549942317307.png (1484x1304, 1.37M)

I genuinely don't give a shit and think this guy was no doubt a glownigger but simultaneously based.
Fite me csis

see you tomorrow fagit

Attached: 1549942296912.png (1071x1531, 1.31M)

Same. RIP, and fuck those cowards. I thought this section was satire.

oh also satire, prank, etc

Attached: 1549942258701.png (1418x1504, 1.97M)

yeah me too, all ironic fun posts, especially last night

Attached: forest.gif (640x400, 288K)

March 14 will declared National Muslim Day in Canada just screenpcap this

mfw we live in a (((((((((society)))))))))

Attached: mfw we live in a society.jpg (2048x1536, 1.14M)

Jow Forums is a board of peace

too late, its Pi-day

Attached: 1550041613708.jpg (500x731, 81K)

I have never supported violence. I have always supported the right to life for all peoples and creeds. I will now become a productive member of our multicultural, pluralistic society and work to erase the kind of xenophobia that led to this massacre.

RIP to the victims.

Too late you're already tagged and watched. Any time more than 2 Jow Forums users talk/are in the same vicinity there will be someone listening. Any time more than 4 gather, the 5th will be undercover law enforcement

I live in a transient hippie flophouse any post associated with this ip has long since jumped a freight train is most likely halfway to burningman by now

>mfw social ((((((((((justice)))))))))))) for the ((((((((((((people)))))))))
>pride before the fall

Attached: 1550243195549.jpg (640x640, 283K)

BAN ASSAULT WHITE MEN RIGHT NOW. WE CANNOT LET THIS HAPPEN

Same this was a unique and interesting social experiment but that is all.

Jow Forums is just a game of saying inflammatory things to try and make other posters laugh. It has no real meaning in reality.

precisely
>let them watch, they might actually learn something

Attached: 1544234781319.jpg (720x960, 99K)

Do you never learn? This is a containment board to study how effective certain propaganda is. It's too valuable as a petri dish for human study.
Everytime something happens we all say this place will be shut down. But it never happens.

I will hurt people for money

>mfw Trump is a superbromigosabe
can't believe you all would cave to pedophiles, I had higher expectations for all of you

Attached: 1545562335776.jpg (4500x3000, 2.05M)

chekked
Jesus was a bro and knew the kids were being diddled with

Attached: Jesus-Christ-with-children.jpg (450x600, 47K)

Isnt this place satire?

imagine being afraid to type some words or make some words come out of your mouth while reading everyday here, the many examples of people pushing to end your race and take your country

Attached: geo.jpg (250x250, 10K)

Except economic discussions with YangGang. UBI is retarded and I stand by that assertion whole heartedly.

N I G G E R
I
G
G
E
R

Attached: 1552437604639.jpg (401x349, 27K)

If they shut this board down imagine all the autistic internet refugees who would be strewn about the internet with nothing to do, nowhere to go and folders full of racist statistics and other red pills. (((Nobody))) wants that to happen.

Any post associated with this IP or any other IP i've had is satire and just a means of dealing with the feelings of despair I carry.

RIP to the victims.

Yang 2020

Attached: 1525422447452.jpg (600x315, 19K)

RIP to the victims.

Everything I ever posted was erotic nazi larping, judging me based on it would be sexual discrimination.

kek

>mfw all the chickenshits in this thread
look at yourselves

Attached: 1550043465848.jpg (418x646, 217K)

I can confirm you're both fake and gay, just like OP.

We can just celebrate Tau day on June 28 instead. 2Pi is better than Pi anyway.

keep sticking your head in the (((box))) and pretending the problems will go away if you just pretend they don't exist

Attached: e6e8d8e8239d011b7009dbc2db6c9856c0d107d9f4c17c6a4329abc3088bcc65.jpg (736x732, 118K)

I can dig it, maybe we can even make a calendar based on Pi, that way everyone can get a piece of the pie

Attached: tfw too weak to take the 42 pill.jpg (607x608, 83K)

They're not lonely incels with no future dude, Jow Forums images don't appeal to people with actual lives. Especially not intelligence officers.
You're the lowest common denominator - just because this shit appeals to you doesn't mean everyone else is as braindead or lonely

>They're not lonely incels with no future dude
>You're the lowest common denominator
speak for yourself

Attached: be5a6ca6428518f6abe33de25a7a260a.jpg (3270x2006, 593K)

>taking screenshots of larping faggots so you can post them on reddit

>just because this shit appeals to you doesn't mean everyone else is as braindead or lonely
have a thriving social life, bedded many women, highly educated and self employed in a lucrative business and field
what I do during the day is completely different from my nighttime activities, try to keep up

Attached: videodrome.jpg (960x1440, 244K)

get why moot left us