DISCLAIMER THREAD

EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE ON THIS BOARD IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS WEBSITE.

Attached: 49FF6679-9466-4E62-902B-E3C10A0255FD.png (514x536, 494K)

>Jow Forums is a board of peace

Wait, do people actually post unironically here?

Same lol.

same senpai
I just wanna meme and let meme

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Any post I have ever made was a shitpost, which are an important part of my culture. As it is a cultural display, they should not be taken seriously.

Attached: 1546937143300m.jpg (689x1024, 164K)

>Jow Forums is a serious place

lmao newfag

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.

AS AN AUSTRALIAN I DO NOT CONDONE THE ACTIONS COMMITTED TODAY, EVERYTHING I POSTED TO THIS POINT HAS BEEN SATIRE

Thusly, all my posts have been satire.

he was from 8 chan, dont worry. even though the media wont know the difference.

Attached: c6a3c6f1-0694-42d3-82d6-43048ddd67f3 (1).jpg (540x531, 86K)

Everything I've ever posted on Jow Forums was a joke btw FBI, this website is for memes and satire please spare me

Attached: monkAS.png (800x600, 608K)

There is a possibility, heaven forbid, that there are certain people on this anime imageboard offshoot who actually have political motivations and ideologies.

I hope all Jow Forums posters are put on a list and banned from the internet forever.
Go outside and actually befriend a Muslim individual and you might learn that they're completely normal with friends and families.

I am a American citizen free in my right to speak freely. My posts here have been meant to inform on mundane topics or meant as jokes in order to solicit a laugh. I do not condone this event.

yeah i only come here for the BASED yang gang memes I HATE THE ORANGE I HATE WHITE PEOPLE I DONT SUPPORT POL VIEWS

RESIST

EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE ON THIS BOARD IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS WEBSITE.

this so much this. JK fuck you fbi.

>pussies

The thread

Gookmoot needs to ban the magatards, stormfags and anyone promoting hate. There’s no excuse now.

I post here as a "devil's advocate" to sharpen the minds of all the tolerant liberals that frequent this place so we can build a more diverse world.

Attached: EveryFuckingTime.jpg (586x518, 40K)

Hey, cuntwad.
If I ever find out you support anything from Jow Forums in real life I'm willing to take months of prison time to smash your teeth with a broken bottle.

this is all a way for me to cope with trauma and to mock the alt right and racists and the ridiculous things they believe. anyone who would believe the vile things posted here doesn't understand what this is, a social experiment on racism and sexism and bigotry. it's all been a big joke and I hope nobody ever would believe my ridiculous posts were true.

We're billions strong, and the fast growing board of all. And we're all ironic as fuck.

I'm just here for the frog he's so cute :3

Everyone knows this is a board for LARPing faggot calm down

tfw mentally ill retard mistakes ironic racist shitposting for an actual ideology

>he doesn't get pussy
-reddit space-
The post

>Bad excuses: the thread.
You know they're already tracking you and are probably going to monitor your discords for the next several months.

It's what you all derserve

Yeah sure. 100% satire. Only a fool etc etc

Attached: 12351234124.jpg (624x568, 113K)

Any post made on this board has been ironic and for banter, any attempt to skew this as my actual views is an attack on my culture and therefore racist

It doesn’t matter as we’ve been tracked for as long as this site has been running. It’s nothing more than a honeypot

Attached: DAEA58D8-5185-449D-B2ED-D6929AC0E287.jpg (1668x511, 254K)

Especially if you are
Canadian
American
Or any other first world country but emphasis on the above two.
No, there is no law protecting you from getting logged and checked, along with your frequented group chats monitored.

No, whatever you say to convince yourself otherwise is bullshit and you know it.

Its what you derserve.

You people are the same retards that posted "I do not consent to facebook sending my info" If glowies cared about random fucking morons like you(Which they dont) do you really think a fucking half assed cya statement like this would mean anything? Fucking retards.

Attached: 13128765433897625145.gif (334x271, 3.63M)

EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE ON THIS BOARD IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS WEBSITE

EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE ON THIS BOARD IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS WEBSITE

Yes, memeflag

EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE ON THIS WEBSITE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS WEBSITE.

Attached: cia-fail.jpg (815x499, 86K)

Doubt

I never posted here, though I wanted to share some work my friend made (he's deleting it from his hard drive because he doesn't want to be linked to these events). Now I guess I'm on a watch list.

this is one of his pics btw

Attached: saveme2.png (645x360, 427K)

EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE ON THIS BOARD IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS WEBSITE. >EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE ON THIS BOARD IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS WEBSITE. EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE ON THIS BOARD IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS WEBSITE. EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE ON THIS BOARD IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS WEBSITE.EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE ON THIS BOARD IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS WEBSITE.EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE ON THIS BOARD IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS WEBSITE.EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE ON THIS BOARD IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS WEBSITE.EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE ON THIS BOARD IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS WEBSITE. EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE ON THIS BOARD IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS WEBSITE.

Attached: saveme.png (637x356, 339K)

Attached: saveme3.png (642x360, 347K)

Jow Forums is strictly for educational purposes only.

Attached: 1538519521334.png (1244x2748, 3.22M)

Attached: 128213668.jpg (395x310, 39K)

EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE ON THIS WEBSITE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS WEBSITE.

Attached: saveme5.png (631x356, 425K)

>EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE ON THIS BOARD IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS WEBSITE EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE ON THIS BOARD IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS WEBSITE >EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE ON THIS BOARD IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS WEBSITE

Its pathetic to see edgelords act tough, but if any shred of their anonymity is threatened they start whining.

I'm sure they already ruined any meaningful social and loving relationship with the general public, especially among co-workers and family.

Stay isolated and alone, if I ever hear any of this edgy Jow Forums shit said to me in person, even, confidentially I will not hesitate to punch you in the face.

same fuck glowers we are a board of peace

Fuck off reddit. The fire rises.

Attached: saveme6.png (637x356, 444K)

same

Any post associated with my IP is satire and not meant to be taken seriously at all.

I think I have to take a break from pol for a while. This is pretty depressing. Im just here for principled and interesting discussion, not to instigate violence. Its all been for a laugh anyway

Attached: saveme7.png (641x358, 370K)

EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE, AND WILL EVER MAKE, ON THIS BOARD AND ANY OTHER WEBSITE ASSOCIATED WITH CHAN CULTURE, EXCLUDING THIS HERE SINGLE POST, IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS WEBSITE.

All the anime tiddies and ass I've requested and shitposted about are SATIRE! I was being ironic!

this is the last one. don't know what happened to no4 tho

Attached: saveme8.jpg (652x370, 84K)

>EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE ON THIS BOARD IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS WEBSITE.
board of peace

I am a Mongolian Basket Weaver of peace.

EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE ON THIS BOARD IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS WEBSITE. I just like trolling boomers. This is my last post on here.

I hope the CIA is as brutal to everyone here as possible.

Just to cover my ass when everyone's internet history is public to everyone else...
Same

Attached: 1550181902722.png (318x303, 148K)

EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE ON THIS BOARD IS NOT SATIRE. I CONDONE AND SUPPORT ALL OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS WEBSITE

Who is this qt and does she have nice feet?

Whatever you say, CIA

THIS APPLIES TO ALL PAST, CURRENT, AND FUTURE CONTENT POSTED.

Show flag now, and please do not be associate with this website.

Attached: 1546621908713.jpg (480x480, 46K)

>EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE ON THIS BOARD IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS WEBSITE.

Attached: 1551388276835.jpg (1110x715, 609K)

Dear ASIO: