I need advices

Im 17 years old japan boy, I wanna make many freinds and also girlfreind too when my new semester start. So i need some advice how to wear and how to talk. The photo is me plz advice me how to become no nerd:-)

Attached: 20190226_172040.jpg (2560x1440, 853K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZrxOpLbZz9Q
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Honestly you're not that bad looking of a guy. Don't understimate yourself.
I'm assuming you are going to school in jap? or international?

Im going jap school:-) And thank u for reply really so much:-)

Mofu mofu. Hard task my yellow friendo. I would say increase your physical abilities and also prepare for rejections. Just like in my animes. Act like your typical Anime protag. The MC who sits near window at the back of the class. Nom im sayin? Also you have 2channel why not ask there?

Attached: 1549382889243.jpg (529x519, 128K)

Thank u so much:3 and i like Jow Forums more than 2ch... have a good day! I pray for your lucky chances:-)

You got the looks you just need the confidence. Don't lie but act very cool and relaxed around chicks.

>17 years old
お休み楽しんでね

When I was 17 I used to ditch school to hang out at the park and smoke weed and drink. Is that an option? A lot of friends, a lot of good times, a lot of girls.

ありがとうございます

Modsssss

You look cute, just be confident.

>tfw went out with 17year old japanese girl when I was in Japan

Attached: 1430826453257.png (650x720, 616K)

本当に日本人だがな..

Get a nice slim fitting blazer and wear it with everything, and let your hair grow out just a little more than regulation and style it in a way that doesn't look dorky. It also helps if you play guitar and sing and are signed to a major record label.

Attached: aramajapan_honoka-rin-kawatani-enon-dating-e1475451474336.jpg (640x489, 39K)

If you want casual friendships, you should be okay. If you want improve yourself for be more best, study psichology and behavio, anything like that.

You become docto

Stfu and go make my anime yellow nigger

For a gf my advice would be to seem approachable and available for conversation. Big mistake people make is to look angry mad or sad and wear dark clothes. To ladies they think you're going through something.

you live in the central of cool fashion stores so honestly pick a look and stay consistent with it. It'll make guys wanna be your friend since you seem to have life figured out and ladies like a guy who has order in his wardrobe.

.t I dress with 90's normcore in mind and ladies end up befriending or datitng me.

Devil's trips of truth

Based and trips

youtu.be/ZrxOpLbZz9Q

Booorn in the uuuussssaaaaa
Gonna go kill the yelloh man yeah