I cant fucking take this anymore...

I cant fucking take this anymore, i went to school i worked hard i got a job and now i just work for the rest of my goddamn life? Fuck all of this how do i fake a mental illness and live on gov assistance for the rest of my life cause im gonna kill myself if i go into work tmrow like a braindead zombie and come home too tired to actually do anything i want to do with the 2 hours i have before i need to go to sleep to do it all again

Attached: samplefec736af8e2c0d7254a77e1f84a47aed.jpg (714x1000, 72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bibliajfa.com.br/app/kjv_apocrypha/61N/3/1
bibliajfa.com.br/app/kjv_apocrypha/19O/18/30
youtube.com/watch?v=9UwOdFzPTH4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Listen annon, first you depression stems from a lack of connection with God. God purposely created all with a home that can never be filled by the things of this world so that we may seek and find him. You sound young by the way you said the things you did in your post. Sounds like your fresh out of high school? Go to college and pursue something you love. Grow a connection with God and ask him for guidance, he will lead you to your purpose. Seek him with a whole sincere heart and he will reveal himself to you and make your paths straight. Unfortunately working hard is just what lifes about, it's not easy annon. But God created us to work, we were made in his image. You were blessed with two hands two feet, a brain, and feelings/conciousness don't take that for granted. Work hard and seek God the father (Yeshua) in everything you do. I hope you end up figuring your life out user. God bless you.

created us all with a hole in our souls* forgive my typos auto correct and I'm typing fast.

Very rude to dismiss his problems with religion

Doesn't sound like you need to fake that mental illness.

that's when a gf and muscular body comes into play you retard.

Get a job you like. Change the surrounding environment. Move somewhere with better coworkers.

When you are a man or woman of God, you cast all your cares and worries on God the father because he is the only one who will make you whole. If you live your life for God, and cast your small problems on a big God, he will bless you, take care of you, and help you through your problems. It's very rude of you to try and lure his or her sight/salvation away from the one true God Jesus Christ.

Write a book during those 2 hours, publish it, and retire early.

Unironically become a Marxist

Besides, you're trying to tell me I'm rude when I'm giving someone a permanent fix to their depression, when there's a 90% chance you, and alot of other people on Jow Forums are either beating him or her up with rude comments, or offering this personal a temporary fix to their depression that will crumble before them. Then what, what do you tell them when their temporary depression fix crumbles? Indulge in things of the flesh? Impulse buy things we don't need? when all your solutions constantly get torn down one after another until you realise you face a problem that wealth, fame, drugs, or no other fellow human being can fix for you? Until you ultimately cannot hide the depression and kill yourself? JESUS CHRIST is the ONE TRUE GOD who SETS US FREE FROM OUR CHAINS PERIOD. He heals all things, and creatures, and makes them new! Amen!

Doubling down instead of showing critical thought towards the negative consequences of one's actions. Very selfish, not very Christlike.

You could fake mental illness, but I can assure you that it's a very boring life.

2 Hours of free time before you need to sleep?? What the hell, I hope you're commuting a looong way instead of working that many hours.
Look, change your job. You really need it. Whatever causes you to have that little free time is a huge problem, since you don't seem to enjoy your work. Preferrably get a job that you genuinely find at least a bit interesting -- and TRY to find them interesting. If you work for 8 hours, get a decent paycheck and enjoy the job even a little bit, then you should be all good.
Just don't live on government assistance, alright? It's a whole different kind of hell.

It's not very christlike of me to share the gospel of God breathed word through man by the holy spirit. It's not very christlike of me to help someone with a serious issue. It's not very christlike for me to explain why the world will only fail you, and not help you. It's not very christlike for me to let someone know that God will always provide for them, never let them down, and hear their cries.

SeemsLegit.png

Yeah sure bud let's all take the advice of a main who claims to be wise.
1 Corinthians 3: 16. Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you? 17. If any man defile the temple of God, him shall God destroy; for the temple of God is holy, which temple ye are. 18. Let no man deceive himself. If any man among you seemeth to be wise in this world, let him become a fool, that he may be wise.

May God bless your soul, for your words of emptiness shall be judged.

>the man who claims to be wise
Sounds like you, the man claiming to know the solution to OP's problems in religion. Such hubris, repulsive

I am wise because I lean not on my own understanding, I lean on the wisdom of God our creator. I am wise in spirit, but not in flesh. For you claim to be wise in flesh, but in God's eyes you are a fool. I'm not boastful, or prideful, or arrogant. I rely solely on God to make me the man I am, because without God I am nothing but another man who I'd a fool claiming to be wise.

Welcome to the sickening life of a modern human being.
The rational choice is to reject this crooked game that only serves the interests of the financial elites.

Who is a fool claiming to be wise* Without God I am nothing, without God I am a nobody, without God I serve no purpose, without God I'm ignorant. I used to be prideful, boastful, and ignorant. But God showed me that I was a fool, and humbled me. Now as God has laid down his life in the flesh, to die for my sins and pay my debts, I shall also lay down my life for my king. Even though I could never repay those debts throughout a million lifetimes of doing work for his kingdom. I am unworthy of God's mercy, and God's grace. But God loves us so much that he laid down his life to give us mercy and grace. As one man (Adam) led the whole world into sin, one man, who is also God in the flesh (Jesus Christ) set us all free from our sins.

This.

>you to claim
I didn't claim anything, I'm not as arrogant as you (yes, it is arrogant to peddle your religion as the one true path). You say you claim to know nothing but you are acting like a connection with God will cure this poor user's depression. Your proselytizing is tactless and downright predatory, targeting someone struggling in this way. You should be ashamed.

Also, I know the solution to OP's problems is Jesus Christ. Because I was once on the brink of suicide and OP's shoes feeling the same exact way but God had rescued me. And made my life so incredible that I could've never imagined my life this way before. Just as he promised me.

Read my other post, as I once said I was also in anons shoes, on the same road of emptiness until God saved me. And now, God is using me to speak to user in his weakest moment. When you go to the gym and workout hard do you not first suffer pain, and aches, but when you heal you grow back stronger than before? In the same way God allows us to rebel and push him away, when we are ravaged by demons and broken down God swoops in and rebuilds us stronger than ever before in the spirit. You are sickening, and I rebuke your demons, I rebuke your sad meaningless words on an attempt to attack anons salvation and hapiness. I pray by the power of the Holy Spirit that God uses his Holy Spirit to reveal your foolishness to OP, and that it may overfill his life in joy so that he too may rejoice in the freedom of Jesus Christ, and accept God's free gift to man. I'm serious when I say it, may God have mercy on you too user. For you don't understand what you're doing now, but I pray one day you do, and you repent.

Throwing yourself into a religion to solve your problems is like painting over a stain instead of cleaning it. OP needs mental help. Stop.

Casting your cares on God to solve your problems is like scrubbing a stained white shirt with bleach. What you are trying to tell user is exactly what you're trying to tell me I'm telling user. Throw a layer of disguise over your hurt and hopefully you can ignore it forever. Which just isn't possible. God will give him the mental help he needs, if OP feels he can't be helped by a relationship with God alone then God will deem that so, and lead OP to a good spiritual leader firm and strong in christ. And that spiritual leader will talk to him on a physical aspect with the holy spirit speaking through him.

With concentrated bleach 100 fold as a matter of fact.

You also said I'm doubling down and not showing critical thought. This second post was the holy spirit speaking through me btw. God does that Alot.

anyways, I'm going to bed. I need my rest for my classes tomorrow and to wake up early and take care of my beautiful son God has blessed me with I don't need to sit here any longer and babble back and forth with the deaf and blind. I've made my point, and you continue to further disprove yours with your own words. I truly pray for your salvation user, don't think because we had a back and forth that I don't care for you. I care for every human bein for we are all brothers, sisters, and children of God. I may seem harsh towards you but it is for a good reason, I hope you understand when you are saved. For even our own earthly mother and father are harsh towards us because they care for our well being. God bless you.

... you're saying if OP can't be helped by God that He will lead him to another leader that will somehow.. make him? u wot. At least make your walls of text make sense, Jesus Christ

This is directed towards you user. God bless.

>more blogposting babble
"be a Christian it will solve all your problems because my life was literally worthless without it"
cringe, I pity you

I'm saying if OP cannot be helped by God through his spirit alone (which would only be because OP has hardened his heart towards God) God will know this, for he is omniscient. And God will lead a spiritual warrior of his (like myself) to OP. This person will speak with OP in the flesh, for he will only be a man, but a man who has dedicated his life to God. And God will speak through this man to help OP on a physical level, rather than a entirely spiritual level. Hope that cleared up your confusion and made more sense.

You can pity me all you want, but on the day of judgement I will pity you. And you will wish you had listened to God's breathed word, through his book, and his people.

>on the day of judgement
Nigga this ain't Left Behind it's real life, grow up

>called himself a spiritual warrior
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA. Thank you for explaining yourself but holy shit are you a delusional dork

You're right. It's real life alright. That's the first true thing you've spoken our whole conversation. And you shall see God's face, and you shall see his people rise while you are left behind (no pun intended). Just remember the second chance you get at salvation will be so unbearable and difficult to endure it will make you wanna crumble to a cold hard and die hard sinner.

Wat? Do you think the rapture is coming?
Also I'd rather go to hell than be buttbuddies with such a petty God

Scoff it up.

2 Peter 3: 1. This second epistle, beloved, I now write unto you; in both which I stir up your pure minds by way of remembrance: 2. That ye may be mindful of the words which were spoken before by the holy prophets, and of the commandment of us the apostles of the Lord and Saviour: 3. Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts, 4. And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation. 5. For this they willingly are ignorant of, that by the word of God the heavens were of old, and the earth standing out of the water and in the water: 6. Whereby the world that then was, being overflowed with water, perished: 7. But the heavens and the earth, which are now, by the same word are kept in store, reserved unto fire against the day of judgment and perdition of ungodly men. 8. But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day. 9. The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance. 10. But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.

Scoff it up.
2 Peter 3: 1. This second epistle, beloved, I now write unto you; in both which I stir up your pure minds by way of remembrance: 2. That ye may be mindful of the words which were spoken before by the holy prophets, and of the commandment of us the apostles of the Lord and Saviour: 3. Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts, 4. And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation. 5. For this they willingly are ignorant of, that by the word of God the heavens were of old, and the earth standing out of the water and in the water: 6. Whereby the world that then was, being overflowed with water, perished: 7. But the heavens and the earth, which are now, by the same word are kept in store, reserved unto fire against the day of judgment and perdition of ungodly men. 8. But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day. 9. The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance. 10. But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.

tl;dr
I thought you were going to bed

God is not petty, but rightcheous, perfect, and just.
Psalm 18: 30. As for God, his way is perfect: the word of the LORD is tried: he is a buckler to all those that trust in him.
bibliajfa.com.br/app/kjv_apocrypha/19O/18/30

All you need to read is verse 3 and 4 to understand the jist of what I'm saying. And I am, just getting ready for bed. Thanks for thinking about my well bein user

>God is not petty
I was raised Christian, have years of Bible teachings/Christian school teachings/church teachings under my belt, come on dude you know that's bullshit. God is petty and jealous. Maybe you need to read your Bible more instead of just quoting it

Ugh. I feel so forced to reply to de unk your foolishness. I read my bible nearly every day, the only difference between me and you is I have ears to hear. God is a jealous God this is true, the bible tells us so. But he is not "petty" The word petty refers to someone making something big out of something small. For example. A girl who makes a big deal out of a random girl texting you. This girl you don't know, and she had the wrong number. But your girlfriend is so petty she accuses you of cheating and neglects you/treats you badly for a long time over it. God does nothing that is "petty" nor does he make mistakes. Maybe you need to read your bible with ears to hear over a hardened reluctant heart. You were never of God to begin with, that's why you departed the faith.

1 John 2: 19. They went out from us, but they were not of us; for if they had been of us, they would no doubt have continued with us: but they went out, that they might be made manifest that they were not all of us.

FYI I quote the word of God, because it is my weapon of spiritual warfare.

Ephesians 6: 16. Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked. 17. And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:

Bit late to reaize this now.
But, you have the job, so move to a cheap place. Like garbage cheap, a friend’s couch or a shed if you have to.
Find out where is the cheapest house in good functioning condition is. Save up and buy it.
Then either rent out a room or take up a less demanding job and fucking live life yo!
I did this and ever since I was 30 I haven’t worked a day. Just fun everyday with vidya, or go hiking or whatever else I want. Also girls like it if you own your house and have a sense of free spirit. Fuck I love my life. You should try it. I give it 5/5 bananas.

>delusion is the solution

This post reminds me of that one photo that gave instructions on how to get disability checks that I saved like 8 years ago from /b/
Something about going to a police station or mental institution and saying you're having suicidal ideations to force them to take you in and establish a record of mental illness, and then a couple more steps to make your case stronger before applying for benefits. Lemee see if I can find it

Attached: 1540523275907.gif (720x846, 877K)

youtube.com/watch?v=9UwOdFzPTH4

Oh God don't wake him the Christfag autist might get started again

Keywords "Autismbux"

>toil your whole boring, sedentary life, God will reward you for it/He said so
Fuck it. Such submissive behavior got us in this mess in first place.

It's so sad that this is the only alternative..."get a job that sucks a lite less."

>just develop stockholm syndrome and work 80 hrs a week

Why don't you just do what Ted K did and move off the grid? I mean read the book "Industrial Society and It's Future"

Attached: 1550166114468.gif (476x328, 1.59M)

saved

put a fucking trip on so I can filter you, faggot