I found out my bf of 2 yrs cheated on me in June/July 2018...

I found out my bf of 2 yrs cheated on me in June/July 2018, because I was retarded enough to exaggerate a circumstance that happened to a friend and I. I went to a party and could’ve gotten date-raped, but left before anything happened. However, I exaggerated the story to my bf in hopes of increasing my “sexual desirability” by saying I was getting groped whilst overly drunk, and out of anger and “vengeance,” he cheated twice a few days/weeks after the incident without my knowledge. Around January this year, I told him the truth; that I made it up because I thought he’d find me more desirable if guys were trying to get with me aggressively at a house party (I’m a fucking idiot). Our sex life severely suffered after that, and then he started ghosting me this whole month. Last night, he called me up and admitted to me that he had cheated after I told him the “date rape” lie, and how we should probably break up at this point because shit’s fucked now.

Honestly /adv, wtf should I do? Should I forgive him because I lied to him and pretty much caused this whole shitstorm? Or should we break up because he cheated on me regardless? Btw, I’m 22F and he’s 20M.

Attached: 2818ECA5-3AFE-4B4B-B936-01FE37DB42A5.jpg (750x740, 168K)

This is unslavageable you're a retard, and hes a cheating whore faggot

Do both of you a favor and break up.

I’m immature as hell. I thought if I lied about something like that, he’d think I’m irresistible or whatever. Now shit’s fucked.

Where on earth is this logic coming from?
>oh another guy felt up my girl. wow this really makes me horny.
What in the actual fuck. No guy wants to here that is girl is being unfaithful.
In all honesty this 'sexual desirability' fucking dropped the moment that you lied about this.
You're not getting him back.

Look friend, if he's been ghosting you for a month, this just isn't going to end up working out because he clearly doesn't want it to. If there's anything I've learned it's that you can't make someone love you. No matter how badly you want them to.

You shouldn't have lied to him but he's a fuckin scumbag for cheating. You should break up with him, even if it's hard. Breakups always suck one way or another. I'm sorry you've had to go through all this, I genuinely am. Just keep in mind that honesty and communication, both of which seem very much relevant to your situation, are absolutely vital in a relationship.

Try to beg him to take you back. Tell him you will do absolutely anything he wants sexually.

This is one of the most stupid things I've ever read. You think you are playing off his jealousy but in the eyes of a man this is grounds to dump you not get in your pants.

Well, desu he wants to work things out. I want it to end. But he’s trying to say that if I didn’t lie about it, he would’ve never cheated in the first place. But him cheating in general is still fucking immature. Idk what to do. He wants me to work it out with me, but I’m unsure it will at this point considering how fucked everything is now.

Yeah, he wants to be with me and still loves me, but he feels guilty for cheating because he knows now I’m an idiot who lied to seem desirable. Idk I’m an idiot.

I don’t really want to be with him anymore desu. I’m just wondering if I should give him a chance again because he states that the only reason this shit happened was because of my idiotic lie.

I understand that now. I’m somewhat immature and sexually sheltered, so for some idiotic reason I thought if I lied about that, he’d think I was more desirable and have more incentive to want me. Ofc now I realize I’m a tard.

You two need to break up. Ill agree that him cheating on you was pathetic, but in truth the most immature one is you. You lied to him, showed him no respect, broke his trust, and completely failed to talk to him about your issues like a proper adult. You broke all three of the pillars of a successful relationship. Don't bother trying to get back with him.

>Should I forgive him
Nice cope. He’s the one breaking up with you because you’re a deceiving slut. Learn from this experience and try not be a roastie next time.

That’s completely fair. I think what he did was obviously worse, but I’m clearly too immature to properly handle relationships.

What? I lied about an incident that never happened, and he slept with multiple women in vengeance. Doesn’t that make him a roastie if anything?

This, just be glad he didn't kill himself or something.

If you want to end it, it's probably best to do so. What you did was stupid and makes no sense to me, but we all do irrational things in relationships. I'm certainly no exception. His actions however aren't justified as a result. Cheating in my book is absolutely a deal breaker. Although I'm not you and I can't tell you what to do. Only you have full and complete context. You're just in one of those positions where ultimately you're going to have to make an uncomfortable decision.

Despite how fucked my immature and stupid lie was, he wouldn’t do that desu. He’s too narcisstic and self-loving. The guy works as a model; he would kill his parents before he killed himself.

I really do. But he’s going through a lot emotionally, and I feel like if I do that I’d have such a guilty conscious - considering I pretty much caused this whole shitstorm by making up a fib for attention. I suppose I should just end it considering I have zero trust in him at this point.

You're not gonna feel good either way. If you keep seeing him you'll just be stressed and constantly worrying because you can't trust him. He needs to learn that he can't just do this and face no repercussions. Otherwise there's essentially nothing stoping him from doing this again later.

You are cancer

You both sound pretty immature but since boys mature later than girls, I would consider dating someone older who won't make you feel so insecure in the first place.

You fucked up so badly. I don't understand why women thinks that this would ever make them more "desireable". My exwife did the same, and that just made me feel disgusted by her. Men don't think like you do. They want to feel safe with you, they want to feel like they own you. You made him feel the opposite, like your value was much much lower instead.

>Has self confidence issues
>Gets into relationship anyway
>Things go bad
>I'm just too immature! :(
>Oh well whatever life is life I guess I'll do better next time!
>Golly wolly bolly gee whatever went wrong I cannot see!

10/10

I'm sure you are omitting a few other stupid things you told him to look more desirable or whatever.

When you can't be honest in a relationship what's even the point? I don't get people

Attached: 976.png (880x720, 334K)

Are you retarded? You are just as stupid as OP

No matter what she did, he fucked other girls and is a retard as well

Everyone in this story is a retard and so are you

He was well justified. She put herself in a situation where she knew she could easily get raped.

I wish I was your friend OP before because I could have kept you from this fuck up. Your fuck up is two fold. One, you should have fucked a guy at the party because your bf is an asshole and it would prove you are desirable and Two, you should never have confessed anything. Point is, you don't hand an asshole a stick to beat you with.

>want to make my boyfriend desire me more
>maybe I’ll go to the gym and get a tighter body
>or what about cooking some nice meals for him
>perhaps I’ll put in more effort in my personal hygiene
>and I could become more care-giving
>no, instead let’s convince my boyfriend that I can’t control my alcohol intake and that I let other men grope me
>surely he will find my incapability to remain true to him attractive!

This

Sorry, but you played a poor game and he responded with a worse one.

I would move on, try to forget the whole gnarly business, and don't fucking do it again!

All is not lost, life is long and you'll have many more chances

Good luck

Hint: What you did is the opposite of what men want. A woman is in some way desirable because of how exclusive she is. This is why some men only want virgins. This is an important aspect of a woman's attractiveness. Women might want a man based on his value to other people, but men rarely think that way. They are much more likely to want a woman based on her exclusivity.

You went the other way. You showed your bf that you are easy, and that you cannot be trusted because you drink too much. An easy woman is far less attractive, and showing that you are easy WHEN IN A RELATIONSHIP drops your value as a woman like a rock. You basically told your bf that you aren't worth anything, and that his trust in you was completely misplaced. He should have dumped you right away. His "cheating" wasn't cheating at all, because you had already told him that you put no value whatsoever into the relationship.