Can we have a serious discussion about political violence? I've watched the NZ shooter video all the way through twice...

Can we have a serious discussion about political violence? I've watched the NZ shooter video all the way through twice. I just don't understand how you can throw your life away to mow down some muds. I don't know what happened to this dude, or what possessed him to do this, but it set back pro-white discourse years. He didn't start dialogue, he didn't engage his critics, he gave his enemies a rallying cry for 'Islamophobia' that NZ will use for decades. He fucked up is what he did.

Attached: 1551923404949.gif (400x225, 2.68M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ACKSM0fH6fY
liveleak.com/view?t=kjkCl_1552615402
pastebin.com/DMtt5xka
youtu.be/JkIl3pQqBAw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>subscribe to pewdiepie

what did he mean by this

politics is mind control, minion after minion mowing eachother down while the satanist elites laugh at them

Link the vid. I can't find it at all.

>don't know what happened to this dude, or what possessed him to do this
He's stupid or an agent.

>but it set back pro-white discourse years
No, just until Trump's next tweet.

>i don’t understand

youtu.be/ACKSM0fH6fY

liveleak.com/view?t=kjkCl_1552615402

Attached: serbia.jpg (1228x691, 131K)

He was sexually unsuccessful, socially alone, and had no future. Completely his own fault, but that's why he didn't think he was throwing anything away: he wasnt. He was a useless pile of shit that was desperate to have someone acknowledge his existence

Muslims literally flew an airplane into a building killing thousands of people yet are still conquering Europe as we speak.

>discourse

Attached: 1468889214163.png (600x900, 537K)

The adults are talking

Attached: KqBu8h4.jpg (680x483, 42K)

Back to plebbit.

>yet are still conquering Europe as we speak.
They also sit in your Congress and get praised by Jow Forums.

>He was sexually unsuccessful, socially alone, and had no future. Completely his own fault
Was it?

>liveleak.com/view?t=kjkCl_1552615402
not getting any results with this is liveleak down?

I feel bad for right leaning New Zealanders who are gonna have to turn their guns in. The same thing happened after a mass shooting in Australia. You guys are fucked.

Attached: 1551651476344.jpg (1074x1064, 681K)

>>liveleak.com/view?t=kjkCl_1552615402
yup, looks like the fuckers have already taken it down.

I feel bad for people who save pictures of tattooed girls.

eventually isolated people come to the conclusion that it is better to be hated than to be ignored.
social isolation is painful and leads to an attempt rationally that in being hated you will at least end the pain of isolation.
this is only the beginning.
Spenglers winter is just around the corner and a generation is now developing in a way that breeds sociopathy. Things have much room to get worse and they will.

>I don't know what happened to this dude, or what possessed him to do this, but it set back pro-white discourse years. He didn't start dialogue, he didn't engage his critics, he gave his enemies a rallying cry for 'Islamophobia' that NZ will use for decades.
Right. Then again, he's merely a mirror image of an SJW extremist.
>When people value "their community" instead of their nation, more of these bastards will pop up.

Neat, an end to monotony.

It´s the monetary system my dude , the constant boom and bust cycle fixed with stimulous since the end of bretton woods has caused the salaries to go to shit while housing and things you can´t import in general go to the moon.

So people are in a start of perpetual teenagers and they are starting to lose their god dam minds.
The only reason why we only have nazim with women losing their minds is because they are riding the dick but in 6 years it will start with them too.

Shit is fucked up but when you need 300 years of saving to buy a shitty home and start a family while people on welfare get more and more gibs we know we are on an insane path.

I don´t even think this lunatic hated muslims i think he was simply blackpilled about reality and choose a target.

But left and right are so blackpilled that if you pay attention both want to destroy the system while larping they are going to fix everything because deep down they know the system has fucked them but are too scared to be without it.

A big oversimplification leaf , this thing is starting to happen everywere more and more lunatics are going to act if problems are not fixed.

>Spenglers winter is just around the corner and a generation is now developing in a way that breeds sociopathy. Things have much room to get worse and they will.

This guy is smart and understand , buy crypto or gold and prepare.
Those that still have empathy and a soul must be ready for what is coming , once the next crisis hits the central banks are going to do the same shit once again , just that after this stimulous people are going to be barely going to be able to buy food and trigger a mass happening.

An age of entropy is coming , better prepare for winter asap.

Attached: 1529386590976.png (1041x779, 511K)

I understood the mentality a long time ago, but I'm not convinced by it anymore. These people are our enemies, but they were also geriatrics and infants and most of them probably thoroughly normified. We can remove them without liquidating them. Those who have been convinced that Holocaust 2 (or 1, depending on where you fall on that question) is a necessary course of action have been lied to, and they know they don't want to kill children. The ones who do want to do that wouldn't be well-adjusted even in an ethno-state.

9/11 was bad. So was this.

What makes you think they want to resume a normal life once the last jew has been gassed? Deified, more like.

as more nations become more multi-racial this will only happen more and more

No one important to this movement posts leaf memes or even recognizes contemporary nation states as legitimate entities.

oh it's different when some sperg does it, that's when we need to have a chat about political violence.

Attached: 1551067157402.gif (511x512, 105K)

Muds are gonna do what muds do. We shouldn't lower ourselves to third world tactics.

Clown World happened

Oh? And why not?

Pick up a gun and join him. The whole reason attacks like this happen is because the person doing it wants to spark a revolution. Timothy McVey thought the same thing. This dude dies for nothing unless you throw your life away too, pussy.

I can't think of anyone exceptional or important to the movement who has ever espoused this sentiment, just aging and irrelevant boomers hanging on to what's left of The Order (look how that turned out). My point is that a society driven by ideology always promises that life will be better AFTER the revolution, but the dissatisfaction never goes away - it's part of a personality that is fundamentally driven by the ephemeral - there is always something to complain about, and if you're willing to kill someone who isn't trying to kill you, then you're probably willing to do that once the revolution is won, in which case, you're a liability.

This is the logical conclusion of believing that you are superior than other people.
This dude just followed what Jow Forums has been saying.

>this sentiment
Keep voting. It’s sure to work someday.

Join me, pussy.

>it set back pro-white discourse years
no it didn't, it's limp wrist fags like you who disavow that set things back
that was a shitpost masterpiece, revel in it

>Can we have a serious discussion about political violence?

Attached: 1534907223845.gif (200x235, 1.29M)

pastebin.com/DMtt5xka

well here is his manifesto.

>they came here for a better life
>he was a good boy, he dindu nuffin
>that’s antisemitic, an irrational hatred!
>ad nauseam

Attached: 1B992DB5-3BEB-4EC1-AC6B-EC4A670ED7DE.png (767x682, 331K)

He shouted stupid memes too.
Life imitates art now.
This world has really gone on too long.

He had no life, that’s why he did it. You think 30-something millennials with a career ahead of them just pick up a gun and start shooting people because a bunch of Jow Forums losers whinge about immigration?

I agree

I would if I didn't have anything to lose. This is a polarizing moment for a lot of people on the far right. If I didn't have a family I probably would.

>I don't know what happened to this dude
He says exactly why in his manifesto. France has been conquered. Rotherham. Edda. He chose sacrifice.

But you don’t own nothing, goy. It’s all illusion.

the right wing media groomed him to do what he did.

Attached: 1552601000494.jpg (576x700, 78K)

It happened in NZ with a tiny Muslim population you dum faggit. Why hasn’t it happened in London which is filled with Muslims?

He wasn't radicalized by some irrelevant blacktivist, or any one for that matter. Why would he have a manifesto? Because he didn't plan to die a martyr, he wanted the attention just like the parkland shooter, who also recorded himself before as some sort of enshrinement of his virtue. The memes only show what fringe internet cultures he was a part of.

These people truly think they're heroes, but they're actually very sick and highly susceptible to group influence.

It's the exact same thing breivik did. And I remember retards saying it was good for Norway. Now some time has passed and everyone can see that the left in Norway absolutely gutted the right using breivik for years now.

I'm legitimately amazed how many genuine edgelords and retards are on this board nowadays.

The solution is likely illegal (though Duchesne is doing some amazing things with Lawfare), but even if it has to elevate into a hot war, it doesn't need to be indiscriminately genocidal. There are people engineering and controlling the systems that oppress you. None of them are children.

because unlike you (spineless bitch) he knows that his life is not important compare to his race that's under attack for past decade. The same way Ted Kaczynski gave his own life to warn everyone else about technology that we're currently living in. We're about 10 years away from China social score that everyone will be forced to live under.

>group influence
Well, nations are groups, as are ethnicities.

imagine zoomers being banned from talking about pewdiepie at schools and there being some sort of revolt among children to show support for pewdiepie and have everyone print off 500 pages of 'SUB TO PEWDS' at the library printer

>I don’t understand
You’re right, and you never will. Did he get some horrible incurable diagnosis? Bad break up? Lost a job? Lost a fortune online gambling?
I’m not arguing with you about your points. I agree with most everything you said. He’s fucked “gun culture” in NZ and given the critics endless ammunition.
But nobody knows why. He might have been on drugs. He might of needed meds. Possibly he hung out too much in places where they post ISIS videos and tell you all Muslims want to kill you.
Until his motivation for this act is found, it’s hard to understand the why.

All the people saying he did good should stop larping on the internet and pick up a gun. The 'revolution' you faggots want could be sparked by this guy but none of you overweight, pasty fucks will do anything to help this guy.

Attached: 1535956540022.jpg (720x720, 35K)

this. candace owens specifically.

Attached: candace did it.png (727x181, 16K)

Nah. Race is bidirectionally related to culture. Race to a large extent determines it.

Hahaha, exactly. Every time you claim 3rd worlders are violent and shouldn’t be imported the left point the finger at right-wing violence.

It’s shortsighted retardation to believe this does anything other than embolden the left and victimise Muslims. A thousand white daughters will sympathy fuck a kebab now to make up for this

>set back white discourse for years

There is no discourse you fucking retard. Whites are set to become minorities in their own lands within the next 20-30 years. Violence is the only answer. Just admit that you're a coward and fuck off.

Why do these people kill random Muslims or whatever? I might not really want Muslims moving to the US, but the reality is that the Imperial Government has invited them and there's not much I can do about it. I don't fault them for accepting the invitation given how wealthy they can become in the US, I blame American billionaires and government officials who have extended a citizenship offer to the whole planet.

This happens in diverse nations. Its just how things are from now on.

Attached: recall_aoc.jpg (677x351, 102K)

Because Brits are too much of pussies to do anything now. It took a fucking Australian whose balls are about the size of the moon to do it.

>not much I can do about it
You could help stop them.

He should have killed a bunch of ostensibly pro-immigration bankers.

That would have been a lot more efficient.

he explained everything in his manifesto. He wants gov't to try to use him to take away gun rights and he wants those that own guns to stand up for their rights instead of turning their asshole forward to get penetrated further.

>These people truly think they're heroes, but they're actually very sick and highly susceptible to group influence.
Group influence is fine if it is some sort of civic nationalism. This freak placed his skin color way above that.

That's the real problem.

More balls than you'll ever have and more patriotic than the entirety of his country.

Economic accelerationism when?
These things don't help us.

>girls
Do you not see his obvious cock?

He should have shot up his governments meeting place, but that would require risk.

>ethnonationalism for everyone but those with light skin
How’s the weather in Tel Aviv, Chaim?

If lunatics are coming out of the woodwork all of a sudden, who's to blame?

You could have a point if it happened every 10 years or so, but several a year?

Attached: spe36ot61t811.jpg (557x717, 104K)

But not retarded random violence, we all know this can only be solved with a war and the genocide of billions of blacks so you could live in peace, what this guy did is only to cuck the mindset of the average white more

>or even recognizes contemporary nation states as legitimate entities
valid

Why do this instead of killing politicians?

You can make your "Da Joos" screech all you want, but it doesn't change the fact that ethno-nationalism is extremely toxic.

>sexually unsuccessful
Why do NPC's always resort back to natural instinct square one. Rhetorical question, it's because they don't think, and thus the only thing left to do is resort to their natural instincts.

About as toxic as the civic variety you espouse desu.

Not really. Counter to the Jow Forums narrative the Left is stronger than ever and their current frenzy is due to them approaching absolute power, and is extremely well-organized and well-financed by liberal billionaires. I've given up at this point. I don't even care if we have full Communism as long as the liberal billionaires end up on the receiving end of it.

The muslims started this war of killing innocents. Fuck them all

F for our Kiwi hero

Can someone explain something to me? I've glossed over the manifesto. Sounds like he was acting alone, but video shows multiple shooters.

Did he have followers or some shit?

>I don't know what happened to this dude, or what possessed him to do this, but it set back pro-white discourse years.
Pro-white discourse wasn't going anywhere. What whites need is to throw out shitskins out of comfy white nations. You just can't talk them into leaving.

What I see in this is the reawakening of white european spirit. When europeans reasoned Christian God away from their minds they lost their spirit and went onto a path of progressivism. Meanwhile shitskins kept theirs and that allowed them to invade and kill and bully whites for gibs in an ideologically organized and justified manner.

What I saw there in the video is the white man who rediscovered meaning in life and reaquired the dominant european spirit. And Jow Forums memes were at the heart of his newfound set of values and that is insanely intriguing.

This was truly glorious and I will savor every moment of the aftermath. Now that was a fucking whitelash you niggers.

You're approaching this from the perspective of a rational individual trying to understand the motives of an irrational individual.

>subscribe to pewdiepie
>serbia strong
>kebab remover printed on his gun
>shoots a bunch of muslims
>gas gas gas
Based memelord. This was the funniest mass shooting i have seen.

Attached: jc.jpg (602x602, 51K)

So... The gorillas can be smarter than the niggers? Loool, if the white race actually goes extinct I bet the gorilla's are going to become the next enslavers of those subhumans

>About as toxic as the civic variety you espouse desu.
How so? Civic nationalism would have probably stopped this shooting.

Why would that brain of yours think “toxic” carries more weight than “genocide”? Are you the sort who balks at being called a racist, you little cuckold?

What part of “it’s us or them” don’t you understand?

>"Haha those pussies trying to create a better future for their children and nation by organizing and rebuilding our communities. I'll show them"
>shoots a couple women and children and then commits suicide
good one

Dude was a glownigger

his camera literally says LIVE 4, which indicates there are at least 3 other people which NZ now reports as the fact. 3 men and 1 woman are arrested. That's likely the reason why cops didn't react so fast to his location since there were 2 other locations being targeted

>muh left/right dog and pony show

No wonder you’ve given up since your knowledge is still babby-tier.

is this really that big news, nobody is reporting it here

FUCK THIS GLOWING POS COWARD.
Kills literal NO BODIES...
He just made things 10x worse for the Right

he ADMITS this in his manifesto
That He's an ACCELERATIONISM cuck
>pic related
He WANTS Government to ban guns
He wants war between muslims & whites
(ignores the JEWS who are behind open borders)

Except just look at society
Its not going to trigger "muh revolution"
People are going to feel sorry for the victims
Fear guns
and WANT a ban.

*hand rubbing litterally intensifies*
>look a this good goy killing muslims for us
>the muslims we helped come in hehe
>this take the heat of (((jews)))
>and gets whites and muslims fight
>+ we can push a gun ban

(((WINNING)))

Attached: glow nigger shooter - Copy.png (737x724, 213K)

Civic nationalism died in 1965 at the latest.

You are retarded, pol has never endorsed this ideologies, yes, we laugh and make memes about this but what we really want is a civil war or a world war because it is the only true way to save this shithole

there are freaking imams who radicalize kids and send them to syria BUT OF COURSE LET'S KILL THE PEACEFUL ONES

What a tard. His entire point was accelerationism. Now most western nations are completely fucked with draconian rule. All because one faggot had nothing to lose and spoiled what little time people had left to hold onto their rights before the government comes knocking.

Jesus Christ. It wouldn’t be surprising if it was a false flag.

There is no dialogue necessary
Only killing is necessary and effective
Kill traitors
Kill invaders
Nothing else matters

youtu.be/JkIl3pQqBAw

To all the soon to be suicide statistics on here.
Know that there is something more than killing yourself, you can do more.
You can really make a difference if you put your mind to it.
Don't listen to the politicians, to your families, or to the other niggers on here.
You can be special, you can be famous, and you can be lusted after for a thousand years.
All you have to do is embrace that society as it is right now, is broken.
You must meld it.
But the first step is to burn the coals.
You are the coals.
You will save us all.
You will be the catalyst of a new age.
Here is what you need to do.
View your surroundings with a purified heart.
Know that everyone you love and will love is a corrupt degenerate.
You are the purifying light of a god, you are a god.
Go forth and purify the land, be the martyr we shall all aspire to be, wrought death and destruction in your path, and be our savior.
The second step is fight with every cell and drop of blood in your body.
Show the world that YOU are not a sheep and that YOU will not be one to back down.
The third step is to, sadly, die.
You can not be taken captive by these monsters that call themselves our leaders.
You must ascend beyond the plane of the living.
You must ascend upon your kingdom and find your throne among the gods of man.
When you die it will be the beginning of the end for Humanity, for you will be the living god who has sacrificed his life for humanity.

Go forth and conquer my brother.
Go forth and claim your throne.

Attached: 1488130164623.jpg (1750x1724, 1.1M)