That stream was hard to watch, I think I will stop browsing Jow Forums for a while

That stream was hard to watch, I think I will stop browsing Jow Forums for a while.

That dumb faggot will just cause NZ to push gun control

Attached: _20151127_195200.jpg (720x688, 116K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bestgore.com/beheading/struggle-man-peel-face-hand-cut-off-brutal-beheading-flimsy-blade/
liveleak.com/view?t=CBX8o_1552615032
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Moralfag

>That stream was hard to watch

fuck off, leddit

Yeah it was fucked up, and most likely an Israeli controlled false flag.
What's sad is all the anons pressing F for him. Pathetic. I hope they grow up soon.

This is the time to stand up. We all know the anti-gun people are going to love this shooting and use it as a hammer.

Attached: niggers tongue my anus.png (256x256, 30K)

back to re.ddit you niggerfaggot

youre a pussy pedro

Grats, you're normal. I've been here for well over 10 years, and as always, fuck these edgelords.

Weakling cunt, stand up for your people, spineless coward

>mexican not used to gore
Now thats a first

>a literal mutt
>having an opinion

get killed by a cartel or kys fag

Shut up wetback, and stop sending your brown aztec people over here

Attached: 1552460024163.jpg (816x816, 182K)

GLORIOUS

It was hard to watch. But it shows you criminals get guns and equipment despite gun laws.

>That dumb faggot will just cause NZ to push gun control

That's exactly what the dumb faggot wants. Accelerationism. He thinks we need to go ultra far left and magically the right wingers will wake up and take the country.

He's delusional.

>hard to watch
I think you mean
>watched while hard

These people wouldn't know the first thing about morals. Their high ground is unironically on the bodies of whites as the cry their crocodile tears.

You guys chop childrens heads off and throw them down a pyramid for your sun god. Shut the fuck up.

No, its make both factions fight over gun rights in America. NZ had nothing to do with it.

Go watch some pictures from niece truck attack, I think you will stomach the video easier then.

that's the point

Attached: new zealand.jpg (742x229, 52K)

Have they all been taken down? I can't find a working link and I was out of the loop until now.

NZ already has gun control, any more won't prevent people like this from doing this stuff. It's awful to watch people die but there's not really anything more the government can do to restrict guns.

cringe

i agree

either real men will gun down the government gungrabbing niggers or they'll capitulate and get what they deserve. this is going to be one big shit-test, and i hope it explodes into a fury of violence

infinity chan is literally carpet bombed with the videos of this shit, stop being a cotton picking nigger.

that stream was fun to watch. slimes getting what they have coming to them

back in jose's home country, people get drawn and quartered over a gram of cocaine and he doesn't bat an eye, but he becomes squeamish at kebab removal
kek

i agree

>Literally no counter arguments
Sad, this place has truly become a hivemind just like all those shitty SJW sites

Next time you fags do a shooting do it in some Syrian ISIS camp, not at a fuckin church full of old people

>Watch the stream entirely
>Had no feeling whatsoever

I think I've seen too much shit in this world

this everyone who pressed f is a retarded weakling

no u

>says the bean whose countrymen make beheading videos on the regular

Oh and by the way yes this is all bait lol, I just want to get some reactions, keep replying please, I'm bored

:)

Attached: _felix_argyle_re_zero_kara_hajimeru_isekai_seikatsu_drawn_by_taishi_moriverine_709ca621ed0e2cf1541c6 (755x1069, 463K)

where is the video

fuck i meant to reply to the guy up yours, u stfu you are such a cunt that you dont show ur flag

>I think I will stop browsing Jow Forums for a while
I think all of us wont have much of a choice very soon

>these same two mexicans again

Attached: 1524086230925.jpg (1024x550, 68K)

Too bad you didn't get taken out with them :(

Attached: 84d52082005c6a6829dd1ebef00537ad0f39a117e28ecd4e85fd2fd4dc2c172b.png (561x374, 63K)

post bussy mexianon

Attached: 79f92407138ffa2c7715e2ef6556701e1bae486fc59f7e2dd424271f71f59227.png (585x606, 402K)

what about the narco vids you jack off to?

on the internet*

Mexicans don't want to go to your nigger infested shithole, mutt. Those are central americans, be thankful that we kill most of them here.

Seguro es sudaca en realidad. Esos aborígenes son los únicos que usan aztec como insulto.

Burgerland shall be next unfortunately.

Discord trannies and plebbitors need to kill themselves en masse, Jonestown style.

He's talking about the US but he didn't do it in the US

Same here.

Attached: 1527902643256.jpg (432x403, 31K)

That vid got me pumped up. Huge adrenaline rush. And you know what? We finally had a good mass shooter. This guy was actually competent. He wasn't some dumb low IQ faggot who lost control of himself mid way because he didn't realize and prepare for how serious this action was going to be. This guy did not underestimate his action, he gave it respect, and ya know I can respect that. If I was killed by a mass shooter, I would rather have it be someone like this and not some dumb faggot who maybe kills 4 when he should have killed 40. Brought a smile to my face.

>most likely an Israeli controlled false flag
This wouldn't surprise me at all. It's got Mossad/CIA nigger written all over it.

It was informative. We shy away from extreme violence so much that when it happens we all freeze and get gunned down. There was a room on his right with a door leading to the hallway to outside, there was a good 5-10 seconds where the hallway was in his blindspot and you could escape while he mag dumped a pile of soon to be dead people.

He fucked up majorly in a couple of ways though.

It sure is.

Attached: dfgs56.png (489x95, 6K)

Attached: Anders_yes_we_can.jpg (1280x854, 119K)

Yeah, the Left wouldn't have done it w/out this shooter.

Not nearly what other immature low class shooters do.

If one or two more hajjis nut up when that one make a break for the door he could've been overwhelmed. They lined right up for him

Comparing him to those two retards shows you what smart men are capable of when pushed to the edge

bullshit mexicans love this shit

*those two BRAZILIAN retards i meant

yea seriously great idea, leave Jow Forums...switch to /b/ for a while.

Attached: krassenBoil.png (768x434, 867K)

We'll have to wait for more details. Apparently some people are saying it's not even over right now.

Based kike
Too bad you’re a demon-lizard in human skin that can’t control it’s greed and will have to be exterminated too

Attached: 145B602E-CF85-4C8C-87BC-E036C059FD14.jpg (603x1073, 455K)

Post that sauce right fucking now

so where's all this footage exactly

Attached: 1495396404340.png (530x502, 18K)

The synagouge shooter boomer was just pathetic compared to this aussie

scary!!!!!!!!

Attached: jew hunter.jpg (1928x2325, 1.24M)

It was an interesting experience. Wouldn't exactly say hard to watch

not even believable, this shit happens twice a day down there. A lot of people died sure but it wasn't gory, not like those mexican vids where they're ripping organs out of live kids because they're the son of a cop.

>and most likely an Israeli controlled false flag.

jfc every shooting is an Israeli falseflag to faggots like you

np

Attached: 53c434783da064f927ea14df931e5582.png (1001x1443, 1.27M)

i support an applaud your desire to eradicate your enemies. i want ever mudshit out of israel, as you want all jews out of the US. let's dance as noble enemies, friend.

(((Gun control debate))) coming up.

Attached: debate.png (191x292, 120K)

Yea but they didn't. I've noticed an interesting trend, when blacks and muslims get shot up, they usually coward in giant clumps. You can see this in war docs and shootings like this. When whites get shot up, many run, but a good deal (10%) fight back. I'm serious, if this guy shot up a conservative christian church and it had as many males inside as this one, at least 5 white guys would've charged. Probably all killed, but would've charged. I have no idea why you would just huddle up in a ball. My adrenaline would be pumping so high, I would've either ran or have fought back. Most likely the former.

This was one, possibly up to three men. Imagine what will happen when 10 men plan something. Or 50.

Post video. Out of the loop here. Yang gang.

jurnos and redditcancer get mentaly ass raped ONE time and they all have to make a thread about jumping ship. GET THE FUCK OUT AND STAY OUT YOU MILQUETOAST FAGGOT SCUM NO ONE GIVES A FUCK

Attached: 1552589110925.jpg (874x591, 77K)

against the muslims? Like I give a shit

incels are no threat to Jews. They are too weak and mentally feeble to oppose us.

israel started bombing gaza today and wanted to send a message that they can get to rich muslims hidding in other countries

>obvious Jow Forums homegrow
>accelerationist
This board really was a mistake

>Imagine what will happen when 10 men plan something. Or 50.
That will be the new shot heard round the world, user

Attached: 1544388600754.jpg (1113x1200, 188K)

Nah, man. It hardly did anything to me, the most notale thing was how he got so nervous he kept fucking up his reloads and how his shotgun kept apparently jamming when he was in the car.

The memes were fucking cringy. Remove kebab, that Initial D song at the end, it's like he WANTED to end chans for good, at least I didn't see a fucking Pepe anywhere.

The video isn't "brutal" compared to shit like that guy with no face or hands being tortured or those ISIS executions. I find it weird it affected you so much if you already live in Mexico.

go and type mexico into liveleak, do it

>that guy with no face or hands being tortured
oh shit i remember that one now
bestgore.com/beheading/struggle-man-peel-face-hand-cut-off-brutal-beheading-flimsy-blade/

Give me a fucking bullet over that any day

i need a link of the video from the livestream posted for educational purposes

So they pretended to be a white alt righter that isn't affiliated with Israel? That's how they are sending their message? really?

See you tomorrow

i second that. i am apparently not smart enough to know how to filter posts with titles including "shooter" and "shooting".

Lol i was eating a creamcheese and strawberry jelly sandwich when i clicked on that ewwwww hahahha

Attached: 1552597068806.png (801x893, 930K)

Wetbacks do worse on a daily basis
You make human soups in a bin of acid and chop off heads every damn day. Its like your taco tuesdays you have headless Thursdays and machete mondays

Link to stream?

Puto

This guy is right, yall need therapy

Attached: Fog over the hill foreground.jpg (3264x2448, 1.09M)

Jow Forums is been undergoing slow gentrification from these faggots since 2016

>liveleak.com/view?t=CBX8o_1552615032
You gotta be persistent tho cause liveleak is kinda trashy rn.
Webm unrelated. Or is it?

Attached: amer popija.webm (960x540, 2.77M)