GIOYC / Get It Off Your Chest

X
I can't even be mad at you anymore. When I look at you all there's left is just sadness. If only I didn't fuck up at that time maybe we could at least remain friends. But it's all over now.

Attached: 1445485650420.jpg (500x409, 54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/DDs2ZPDxsFg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

happiness is all around but I don't seem to find one
I meet people, have a gf, family loves me
a good job, have my own place, own a dog
have hobbies and friends
but it's empty....empty

Attached: 1543769824787.jpg (620x478, 18K)

I still really like you J.

I'd kick myself for doing something else and missing an opportunity for a convo, but let's face it, I wouldn't have had the balls to reply.

I don't like any of you.

Perhaps if you stopped larping and being bitter, someone will like you too :)

The absolute butthurtness of you guys is through the fucking roof.

My internet was already cut off from the world, now you're making it so my posts don't even make it off my computer.

I'm just one guy. Just "some guy." and you're the worlds most powerful organizations with tens of thousands of agents and insane levels of technology. You break every law there is and STILL, STILL.

are you cunts illiterate?

OMFG IT'S SCHIZOCHAN CAN I HAVE YOUR AUTOGRAPH!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

no

Same op, same...

then no meds for you.
and no more Internet.
you can only talk to us, these users are all bots and you are alone in the void.
we will use technology to keep you from aging and live forever in our control

should have been nicer to the anons

If they cut your internet off then how the fuck am I reading this from the back of a fucking car dealership
You know what, fuck it. I can already tell it's you within six words of reading your asinine garbage. Talking to you is like trying to handle my buddy that showed up at 3AM trying to give me a decorative grenade because "ITS CAST IRON ITLL PROTECT YOU" after he lost his fucking mind and thought he was a God damned wizard.

Stop bothering us.

Road was kinda bad from snow so I stayed at a friend and her husbands house over night since I couldn't make it home. Unknown to me her older brother was staying there too because the roads and I have always liked him. We flirted some, everybody laughed and talked and went to bed, no problem but I couldn't sleep all night thinking about him.

Next morning, my friend and her husband leave for work and her brother will take me to my car as his work is on the way.

I shower first and then he does and as I get ready I left something in the bathroom so I knock and he said come in he was out and shaving.

All the pent up thoughts about him, he there shaving and I started trembling so bad he laughed at me so I asked if I could shave him. Sure, so he sat on the toilet seat and I began to shave him but didn't get far, he touched my vagina and we had sex and he took me to my car.

Thankfully my bf had already left for work when I got home to dress for work.

I have been avoiding my bf since last week. I mean I talk to him but avoid the possibility of being physical with him.

Whew, it feels some better but doesn't resolve anything.

can we somehow kill him? because I'm sick of this shit too and reporting isn't working so I'm trolling unti they snap and off themselves.

I think people are after me. I can't really explain it but I see the signs and red flags everywhere I go.

BECAUSE YOU ARE SCHIZO NOW FUCK.OFF

I feel like ditching everyone and throwing my phone away.

No, you don’t. That’s not what you want. It’s what they want.

>someone makes posts on Jow Forums
>WE NEED TO KILL HIM!!!!!1
The butthurt is through the roof.

Schizochan is a kaufman esque bit that shows just how retarded people are. He may be crazy but the people doing schziochan posting are turning a mom fucking tranny into the boogieman. Cant even escape this shit trying to fap to girls shooting guns on Jow Forums without seeing schizo posting. Maybe everyone here needs gassed?

I have absolutely no idea what your end goal is on here.

Maybe you get paid by the post? Testing bots and AI?

Either way, it's not going to end well for you dipshits. They will not protect you because they can't. Just because they might be bots doesn't mean they are acting on their own. You people are executing them and controlling them. You LET them do this.

Fuck you, and fuck your family.

Schizo people scare the fuck out of me. When I worked as a receptionist at my old job there was this schizo army vet lady that always came in that acted like a complete bitch. She would walk in with an extremely intense but blank look on her face, like she was barely concealing her rage and distrust for me, her eyes were always wide and wild. Would say nothing, not respond to greetings, very eerie. She never trusted me to take her documents and would call my boss every time, crazy bitch.
Interned at a place for autistic adults and there was a creepy schizo autist that was so threatening they threw him out. He would talk about having a healing factor like Wolverine, came in with bloody cuts every day despite having a form of hepatitis always trying to shake hands, said he could see spirits and shit. He was fired from a job for stalking a girl that worked with him after he was rejected. He was the type of autist that pretended he was more retarded than he was- he would try and get me or the other girls alone and threaten us or try and talk about sexual shit with us despite having the boundary made clear multiple times. It got to the point where I would make sure to always be with somebody else. He eventually got so stalkerish and threatening towards me and the other staff members he was kicked out (his parents threw a fit and defended their precious autist). He blamed me and the other girls for "tempting him" and that even seeing us made him unable to control his actions. He only stayed in the program so long because his parents made a large donation (my boss told me this, never protected me btw, could've moved me to another location but didn't). To this day if I see a jeep that looks like his I get freaked out. If I ever see him IRL I am running away at lightspeed. People with mental disorders like that scare the fuck out of me, no doubt I'll see him on the news having assaulted a woman in a few years or less
tl;dr mentally ill people scare the hell out of me

This has been going on for far too long now.

Show me you care. Give me a reason to even think about maybe trusting you.

Statistically people with schizophrenia commit far, far less crimes (especially violent crimes) than regular people do.

regular people are just assholes and bigots. Which user, you are both of those things.

Nice bait retard.

Yeah whatever fuck you, first person that came to mind was this monster- oh sorry, I mean poor soul suffering from mental illness. Forget the man that he decapitated and consumed, was all in the past, he's better now, schizos are just misunderstood uwu
Daily reminder the bus cannibal is free and walks among us and isn't required to attend therapy or take medication despite a schizophrenic episode being the cause of his crime. Yeah, I'm the bigot. Okay. Devalue all of my experience, write off this reply, anything to feel morally superior.

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (480x360, 25K)

Yes let's make this board an outlet for shizo rants because everyone loves seeing this insanity spamming up every thread all day long. It's annoying.

look at this. all day long
it's stressful. it gives me anxiety. I come for a release and don't need some shizo freak here. one tried to attack me in real life too. they are useless burdens. there i no cure or treatment. put them out of their misery.

learn to google. It's not that hard.

How does it feel to constantly lose arguments against me? How mad are you guys? How much work did it take to make all of those fake wikipedia articles about ships only for it to explode in your face?

or the pokemon cards. How much orchestration, dedication, and time did it cost you to get a solid "eh, whatever" from me?

How many people laughed at you guys for this?

>amateurs vs pro
I know you guys are really upping the harassment and insults right now to turn this into a bitching war to try and get me banned again.

I just want to meet a nice cute girl.
Problem is, they’re the ones you never find out at the club. School is probably my best bet, but even there there are almost no girls in my classes.
I just want a girl to talk to. Someone nice.

Seems today is going to be a very productive day spamming this board for schizo dude. Just ignore the hell out of him or go to another board. Nothing is sadder than a bunch of strangers completely abandoning you, just do not reply back. If there is any mod around, I honestly think they keep him here because he kinda has transformed into this board sick pet.

Ew it replied to me
Fuck you, I hope you don't live anywhere near me you crazy freak

Ditto, E.

Adorable how this dude thinks he makes actual conversations... Or worse, arguments.

youtu.be/DDs2ZPDxsFg

Damn, this hits really close to home. Was in a really abusive friendship in my teens and I've never fully recovered.. her "codependent" description fits me pretty well, yuck. Thanks for posting that, gave me some stuff to think about

Hey atleast I dont shove shit in my ass, do speed, have a incestous relationship with my mother and look like Julian Assange in drag. Get a aneryusm cause the nosebleed from your grey matter would probalby help clean that cat piss covered floors of yours you gay faggot.

We are all watched. Really. Nothing special.

thank you user

Same here. Fuck, I wish I heard something like that video years ago before I got roped into that relationship.

wtf why do you text me first and give me one worded answers

how much of that do you actually believe?

This isn't the reality of the situation, but right now I really feel like I fucked up my one chance at a dream and it's really getting me down.

Logically I can tell it's not the case but man right now, emotionally, it really sucks.

All of it and none of it all at once. I just like to watch you little puppets dance.

Attached: 1547864763299.jpg (910x719, 75K)

Another girl ghosts me and just doesn't respond even despite being online. Jesus christ when will this shit end? She seemed normal and willing to take things further with me... or did she? If I wouldn't text her, she wouldn't. She's a busy girl but still, she didn't even find so much as a minute to ask me how's my day. Hell, even when we talked and I expressed interest by flirting, she wouldn't really flirt back, instead just make everything centered around her.

Why the fuck am I still doing this to myself. I don't even want a gf anymore. Kind of.

Attached: 4295dc2741db.jpg (480x700, 53K)

It's true you guys. He used to also go to a place similar to GIOYC.

Michael,
I wonder if your father, being a psych professor, was a part your programming. You could be MKultra, with your mom being programmed to sexually abuse you. You're not far from the CIA headquarters.

I've been trying online dating for a few months now and haven't gotten any luck whatsoever. The closest I've gotten to landing a date was with some fat chick and even that fell through last minute.

Every message I send gets left on read. Every like I send only gets a view back if I'm lucky. Honestly I don't even know why I'm still trying it and paying for it. I'm quite personable, I have a white collar job, etc.

Kinda depressing desu. Nothing works.

Attached: wojak.png (512x512, 6K)

If that's true, meet women in person. Stay away from "fat" chicks if you don't really like them. Stop ruining your own confidence and other peoples.

What did you do?

Going out to a social place where alcohol flows will work.

Got rejected from my dream job with my dream company. Made it to the last round of interviews. Might try again next year.

I'm a senior in HS and a friend of mine is friends with a complete ass hat. I can't take him. I don't know if he likes me or not. Today was the last straw in PE when he stole a basketball of mine when there were no balls left. I don't know why he targets me but he makes a effort to steal it. When he stole it I didn't do anything but feel this inexplicable rage. Like I felt a actual shock/burn at this one point at the left side of my brain and my vision started getting shaky. I had such to temptation to fight him but I knew that if I did I would get expelled right before graduation cause I'm on tuition assistance (private school). I'm not autistic or anything but I get worked up over people being like this. I hate being overly emotional, always on guard (physically and emotionally, major anxiety) and constantly wondering if my friends really like me for who I am or like me at all.

Okay, keep trying! A company would like that persistence.

It's petty but I wish my friends like drugs and drinking. They have strong morals and I respect if they don't want to but I feels lonely smoking alone.

Thanks user

Attached: 1478281723440.png (454x480, 12K)

>tfw shaking from stress trying to talk on a discord server for the first time since quitting old skype server in 2016
my teeth are literally chattering
lmao at my life
24 year old woman and I've regressed worse than when I was a teen

I can't even let myself feel anything after you. If I do, I will break down. That's what you've done to me.

Just quit while you can. Trust me on this one, you don't want to turn into an alcoholic or addict.

I really got to learn how to approach women irl. The current year doesn't make it any easier, but if I just look in the right places instead of talking to stuck up bitches maybe my luck will turn. Of course one should never join something or go somewhere with the sole purpose of finding women to date.

On a separate note related to my confidence and dating sites, women don't even try on dating sites. Most profiles are blank or just have 2 basic sentences. They never reply and if you ever try making a fake woman's profile, you'll notice why.
Perhaps the problem isn't totally with them, but with me actually making an attempt to find women and date them. They very act (I imagine) must seem desperate to them and unmanly.

Sorry.

on the Jow Forums one?

I went there and it was dead.

You need to stand out, in some way, from the other 100 guys messaging her that day. You've probably got a better chance in person as it takes more balls. Be funny and respectful. Two things that you can never go wrong with.

I want to kill my abusers

They should all suffer

How do you deal with trying to figure out if you love someone? After everything my ex tell me she does, that after the mess of not expressing things she came to understand that she did. She sounds different too, almost hopeful if just a little more about life and where it can go. I guess the shock of me finally breaking snapped into her that she need a help. For over the past year she acted like a wounded bird in need of help and saving and I played into it. It a what I do, I'm not fully healthy myself. I'm stuck in the position of did I stay this long because I love her or pity her? As broken as we are, knowing all of this and her starting the path to therapy, is there a chance we can work on our own and together to become both stronger as individuals and a team? Fuck, these are heavy questions. A part of me wants to run away from them, but she really does deserve an answer. I care about her too much, but do I love her or pity her? Why can't stuff ever just be easy?

Attached: 640x640.jpg (640x640, 87K)

They will die

It's okay love, I got it taken care of.

Cursed my ex to fail in every relationship until her death. Feel better now.

Unfortunately that won't actually work.

You know that curses come back to you. Goodluck my b. Youre gonna need it. Have a great one.

I feel like i'm cursed when i overthink every little action someone does because they could show me genuine kindness out of their character and i would dwelll on it for days to weeks at a time, then they do it again and i get trapped and all the little "clues" seem to fall into place like how it would only happen when we're alone etc.... but it only properly stops when they dont show kindness to everyone but me and i get the freeing sense of relief.

Am i retarded?

>when they sHOW* kindness to everyone but me

Hey jack, you remember me no? I know you wouldn't be on here anymore, not to read this. Last time we talked was almost 6 years ago. I feel like time is getting shorter and life ends unexpectedly. I know you resent and me and for a good reason, but to me you are still close in my heart, as a true friend. I know you loved me and I did so too, but the distance would have never worked, therefor I couldn't date you. I was young and had no real goal or ambition, I would have felt insecure to meet you as well. I wonder what you're doing with your life now? Maybe you met someone, maybe you found true happiness, I wouldn't wish to see you sad. I am married with a kid now, but sometimes I still search, wonder and feel confused. My existence means nothing to me, I know it will end and I have no guts to tell you that you always remain my friend. Maybe in the distant future we can talk again, if it's not too late. I'll remember you.

Amy

You just can't go around abusing people.

I know, but she was just such a fucking jerk to me, I had to do something to make myself feel less bitter.

How was she a 'jerk' to you?

None of your business. Just got it off my chest.

You're spying on me you assholes. I've never hurt a god damn person in my life. I always act nice as I can... at first. People are often extremely rude to me for no fucking reason though.

I feel bad for your current husband. I hope he thinks about other women too, just like you do men.

When someone takes your position, move up.

No, my husband knows him. I don't think about my former friend that way anymore, I don't see life one sided as you, your assumptions mean nothing.

Lmao so defensive, that just means you still feel for him. Poor hubby has a wife who thinks about other men.

any girls out there called teoni i want you to know you got inside my head and i want to know what your goal is. i dont understand.
hope u see this

Defensive? I'm being honest. There's no need to argue.

that's fine. No need to be a jerk about it.

It's very hard for me to deal with the general retardation that surrounds my life.
I'm far from perfect but some people around me are a special kind of stupid that manage to fuck everything up beyond repair. Which ends up affecting my life.
They can't be taught by any peaceful or non peaceful means. They're just resistant to reason and logic, and prone to embrace the purest forms of stupidity.
It's a real problem.

Attached: 1494798849183.jpg (692x960, 54K)

That's a fact of life. Stupidity is easy and accessible

In person is much better even if I don't want to admit it. I've tried everything to stand out online. Humor, questions on their interests, out of the ordinary statements and questions that are fun, and much more. Nothing works.

On a side note, does anybody here have experience with approaching women irl? How do you not look like some desperate loser? I'll notice groups of women irl where I would've loved to talk to one of them but felt like if I did, they would just laugh at me, ignore me, and carry on their way.

There's a girl I've known for a long time - like 11 years now - i coached her for a few years and then through HS in soccer. Became really good friends with her family in that time, i see her parents weekly and still am coaching her younger sister. I've kept in touch with the girl (she's a sophomore in college) and i don't know when it started but I've been crushing on her hard lately. She's 7 years younger than me. Feeling pretty messed up about it lads

You better go for it before its too late.

>jerk off to much
>dicks stops getting hard
>over past few days hav lost all my libbo, don’t even get morning wood
>two chicks are coming on to me hard now and I can’t even get hard

God is punishing me

I will get revenge they will suffer and die

Is there any particular reason WHY you have to keep me in the dark? Why you aren't telling me what is going on, who I am or even what I am? Or are you cunts just being fucking assholes for no fucking reason at all.

Is there any reason why you are neglecting me psychologically and physically?

is there any reason why you are literally trying to kill me?

(I'm assuming the reason people give me odd replies at times, like when I said "Someone is trying to kill me." they replied with "I'm reporting you to the police! enjoy prison!" is because you change words in my posts all the fucking time. Like when I said "I'm not going to fuck any of them." you cunts changed it to "I'm not going to kill any of them."

Fucking why? For what reason?

I just had the single biggest depressive episode of my life today. I couldn't concentrate for more than two seconds on anything, and it even felt like I'd forget where I was every now and then. Moving was a real chore, and my body feels sore and dirty for some reason.

It stems from both my academic stress and stress from my social life. Academically, I've been taking 18 credit hours this semester, and I have almost no time in the day for leisure. I'm not in any clubs nor do I work. All I do is work on homework studying. My grades are dropping as well.

Socially, I've had trouble dealing with loneliness this semester. My one good long distance friend is becoming more distant, every girl I try to date rejects me, and one girl in particular hurt me pretty bad. I don't get along with many people here, being older than most people here and I'm not from here as well. The one person I really get along with doesn't want to talk to me and I'm pretty sure she hates me.

Hopefully things start going my way soon.

Attached: 1511618497800.png (371x339, 144K)

You're on here all the time precisely because nobody cares to stop you from doing anything. Nobody gives a fuck enough about you schizo user to do anything about for or to you. That's why you have to make up stories about anyone being bothered to do anything related to you. Have a (You).

I want them to die

I'm on here because they are keeping me prisoner. They are keeping me prisoner because this is how you pay your "dues" or some such shit.

I just don't think they factored in the past 30 years of torture before their little initiation. It's basically going "Hey, Truman, you're free! But first you need to take a 3 year journey through hell because fucking reasons or some such shit."

All of you cunts did this shit when you were teenagers. I've endured more suffering, misery, and torture than all of you combined. They put this on me when I was a child.

and now I have to deal with you cunts that have no sense of right or wrong or when you've gone too far.

This will come back to bite you in the ass dumb fuck. They will not be able to protect you because they won't be a thing by the time I get free. They are making promises they cannot keep.

Yup! Tired of this asshole