I can't come back to Jow Forums

That footage of the woman on the sidewalk with a gunshot to her head, crying for help. That fucked me up.

If you condone that shit, you're fucking satanic. This place is fucked, goodbye.

Attached: 1473825867547.jpg (600x552, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cRDOJIU25IE
youtube.com/watch?v=-4UOQb_jy4I
youtube.com/watch?v=iKWHPE641ns
liveleak.com/view?t=kjkCl_1552615402
streamable.com/6lf98
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Cool, see you tomorrow bro.

Attached: 1395650033042.png (403x396, 62K)

See you tomorrow

shills/trolls coming out of the woodwork with the same shitty pasta

embarrassing

>isis flag

How many animals have suffered needlessly to feed your dietary habits, and will continue to do so? That's what I thought.

There has been video on here of way worse than that

cya tomorrow

I feel nothing. If anything the guy put her out of her misery by shooting her in the head.

Attached: 1460478744179.jpg (316x421, 22K)

KYS NEWSHIT

Pussy

new

You think the little girl run over at the Christmas market gasped for her momma to help after a muzzle ran her over?

You’re weak. These people kill more indiscriminately than this guy did. It’s just an eye for an eye

Pussy

Attached: 0f3b86a8-0b56-451d-9ab5-a849da58aaf4.gif (250x188, 452K)

Sounds fun, I mean if you ever ventured in to a rekt or war thread, it's probably not too harsh
So anyone got the vid?

THIS

Is that what they're having all you faggots post right now from shareblue? Fuck off.

>op leaves
>pol becomes better place

>Sheltered bitch boy realizes the world is a shitty place and no one is 100% safe
being so oblivious must be nice

Attached: 1408479858450.jpg (389x341, 29K)

When's the last time a cow or chicken has been murdered while attending school or church?
Dumbass leaf

The feels don't really hit when you see men getting killed.

But shit man, when women start getting hurt
>mfw

Attached: sweaty-man1.jpg (493x328, 83K)

The footage of other terrorist attacks "fuck you up" user? You think other people killed by terrorists didnt cry for help?
Get real.

Attached: 1545337484557.jpg (625x778, 53K)

will all of the normalfags leave now?

does this mean that /ptg/ will leave as well?

She was a muslim. She would have done the same to you. Hail Brenton Tarrant!

Go watch some ISIS execution victims doing the same thing.
Go back to redddit, actually.

She didnt have to have her head sawed off like
an animal, she died quick and relatively painlessly...

reddit is your place

yet you kept coming back after charlie hebdo?

Well, you were warned with the huge 33rd degree masonic thread that just got archived. Soooo, yeah.

the only good muslim is a dead one

wimp

(You)

Attached: grfs middle finger.png (923x1053, 1.31M)

Thats part and parcel of living in a city

i felt absolutely nothing but excitement. i hope this sparks some crazy shit. hail victory and heil hitler my blood brothers

-Bill

>if you kill your enemies they win

Attached: 4a6.jpg (980x742, 106K)

You better prepare yourself OP. Because a storm is coming. Your tears will fuel my laughter.

Link that vid son

youtube.com/watch?v=cRDOJIU25IE

This. When he was firing at the crowds all I could think was "good, one less paki rapist"

i don't condone the shooting but those people don't belong in our countries.

Attached: 1507622816148.jpg (427x351, 14K)

>
keep defending islam cuck

I just finished happing to that. Good shit.

Go virtue signal somewhere else

Attached: red.gif (700x478, 925K)

youtube.com/watch?v=-4UOQb_jy4I

based

>30 muslim male shot in corner OK
>pritty muslim girl die NO!!!

fpbp

Muslims don't stop doing whatever they do just because one of them killed a bunch of people. Why should we stop having fun with memes because of a dude with mental problems?

Alright, pussy. I take it you've never been to the comfy friday china threads or the nigger hate threads?

Attached: 1541623609008.jpg (1024x711, 84K)

We're at war you fucking faggot. Yes, the Globalist Gov in NZ will over react and institute massive Gun Control which will in turn create more unrest as none white reign free terror on the populace thus accelerating the situation to revolution.

Pathetic

we need to push this line lol.

Same, I used to be pro guns but, to think shit like this can go down any time, anywhere against anyone, fuck that.

The hero with a gun thing is bullshit

Attached: _caster_and_tamamo_cat_fate_extra_fate_grand_order_and_fate_series_drawn_by_rakkogawa_rinro_0402790c (688x975, 211K)

youll be the first to be killed when the battle comes to your neighborhood

From manifesto:

>By living in New Zealand, weren’t you an immigrant yourself?
"Yes, and it seems we immigrants seem to bring a whole host of issues."

This guy is literally Jow Forums incarnate.

Actually. When I started that video of the Danish girl getting her head sawn off I had to turn it off after one second, could not take it.

But this, I watched this and felt nothing except some fascination

They need to be expelled through mass political will. This took us further away from that goal!

It's hilarious because op would probably laugh at the inhuman things that happen in those threads but when it happens in le comfy western civilization its "not kewl guyz"

womp womp

Honestly they were given chances to stop bombing our civilians and their church has done nothing but ignore them. What could anyone expect to happen.
This guy was triggered by a kid coming home who got killed. Who here cried for her?
Eventually people will snap if they keep getting away with their shit

so don't watch it then, I chose not to watch for that same reason.

No sane person here condones that shit. I'm here only for info that you can't get on CNN (WHICH IS RUNNING FUCKING RE-RUNS OF ANDERSON COOPER AT THE MOMENT TO SATISFY THEIR BETO BONER)

I'm yelling because I'm retarded.

if we don't get shut down i can't wait for the _donald exodus
making Jow Forums great again

Attached: 1552321350266.jpg (680x680, 53K)

Bump. Why isn't live leak working

Same. It's the sound of a woman's crying pleading for help. I think men are just naturally conditioned to be affected emotionally by the it, kind of like how mothers are conditioned to be affected by the crying of a baby. I'm not going to be able to sleep tonight.

Attached: 1539221654614.jpg (329x329, 53K)

You fuckers have condoned the RAPE GANGS for years, and you're STILL not bringing them to justice. YOU ARE SATANIC.

Fuck you faggot

There are more defense gun uses in the US than there are gun crimes, according to a 2013 CDC report.

Reminder that they wouldn't let the families of the Bataclan victims see the bodies because they were so horribly mutilated. The left planted the seeds of diversity in the west and now we will see those seeds bloom.

this guy is based if he scares off all the normie faggots infesting this board

Well I mean, satanic cults usually want people to kill their pets as a warm up, so I understand your pint there. Why do you think that being able to argue any point is a bad thing all of the sudden?

Can I not condone it and be satanic?

This thread is full of cucks.

Remember lads, subscribe to PewDiePiw

not to be harsh but i was thinking this like dont get me wrong its bad and all but the world is harsh as fuk i wldnt want it to happen to me but atleast it was quick op is a psi op and half the threads are fake

He looks like a kike
Exactly

Is it just me, or were even her pleas for help laced with selfishness? There was no emotion in her voice, I don't know how someone shouting for help can come off selfish, but Muslims found a way.

The Fire Rises...

Bye fag

anybody got a link that still works?

See you tomorrow

>but seriously, we can't let white people have the semi-auto codes

Fuck you nigger.

You forgot about the part where he ran her over! I mean just Peter Griffen style of giving fucks.

Attached: 1515972442835s.jpg (250x250, 8K)

Attached: 1527132358494.jpg (638x710, 96K)

The only thing I felt was shame in myself while reading his manifesto. This man has 100% accomplished his goal of accelerating things. My god have mercy on all of us.

Attached: 1552101289895.png (438x441, 294K)

based and veganpilled

Where is this video you speak of OP?

GASS GASSS GAASSS

pretty fucked up though, rip

Just another dead mudslime. Big deal

he ran the bitch over too

Attached: NZshooter_12.png (558x476, 260K)

I had read about that, disgusting. They do it in Syria, eating hearts and livers. Vile scum.

Actually to be fair a lot of them have been put in prison and it's not just pakis, it's politicians, police, council workers etc.

And it's not exclusive to England/Scotland or Wales. It's going on all over Europe but you don't speak French or German or Spanish so you don't get as many threads lelling at it.

worst part was his music selection, shoulda went with this:
youtube.com/watch?v=iKWHPE641ns

liveleak.com/view?t=kjkCl_1552615402
Pay it forward, friend.

streamable.com/6lf98

Eat shit faggot

Attached: DXNJ3BjWsAABquR.jpg (600x831, 107K)

see you Sunday

Attached: 1548024009071.jpg (2048x1475, 852K)

To anyone who is stupid enough to say anything negative about the shooter:
Listen you fucking retard
You do not have morals, so stop trying to moralize.
You have fake morals based solely on your own personal emotions,
Fake emotions that were programmed by media conditioning and consumeristic reinforcement.

You have zero concept of objective reality let alone any clue about the purpose of life, so you can't even begin to comprehend true morality, which is the basis of all judgement and justice.
Morality is a bias that guides us to complete a purpose. You live for absolutely nothing but your own gratification.
You have no purpose; you're totally insane and self righteous.
You have absolutely no clue how to begin solving the simplest problems.

The only reason you think this event is evil is because you're brainwashed to get meaningless social signalling points for saying it is.
To be exact, you don't 'think' anything at all, you do not have consciousness or free will.
You aren't looking at this shooting and thinking about it. You're reacting how you know you will be rewarded for reacting and not a split second of thinking went into it.

The truth is this shooting is universally good.
We're being invaded and our culture is almost dead. Those people should be driven out, and there's only one way to do it: start killing them.
Those people would be better off in their native lands learning to solve their problems by themselves instead of coming here and stealing our solutions to OUR problems. So they have motivation to do what is right for them as well.

Invaders and traitors are not innocent. No one is innocent just because they weren't expecting retaliation.

Basically, everyone who thinks this shooting is evil should be shot themselves. They're just putting the brakes on our efforts to survive.
We are being torn to shreds. We do not have another 20 years to wait around and watch the jew burn us to death.
Civil war now. Kill them all

Same.

Killing a non-white is literally no different to killing a deer or a fish, they're unironically not human

Yet paused he in the getaway so a couple whites people can cross the street kek