"Money back?"

I let my wife have money for food because she complained of feeling hungry. A few hours later I asked her what she had to eat. She says nothing because the food was not healthy and she wanted to save the money. I ask for the money back and she said, "no, you gave me the money. I can use it on anything I want."

I want to know what advice you all have on dealing with this. I thought that if you take some money for one reason and do not use it on said thing but just kept the money you would be wrong. At least she was upfront with me about it. - confused and feeling bad.

Attached: Angelina-Jolie-Wallpaper.jpg (1600x1200, 250K)

Just take it back by force

This. This is YOUR money. You are not a doormat damnit !

Why would you marry a bratty child

Cut your losses, don't make the situation worse. Make a mental note to never give her money again.

Don’t let it happen again. If she wants food buy it for her. Chew her ass out about informing you what the money is for cause you shouldn’t be the one supporting a drug addicts habit. Or fuck her and give her money like a whore see how she likes that.

Don't you have a shared bank accounts? Kek.

Also, I don't know. Even with my boyfriend I don't care much if he keeps the change/keeps my money. I usually give him small amounts of money (10-20 $) so it doesn't really matter.

>I let my wife have money
why in holy fuck would she marry someone like you that treats her like a child, makes sure she has no pocket money and controls everything

The fuck? You're married, you should have a shared bank account. You're acting like she's your kid or something, giving her lunch money for school.

Here come the bitches

Being married means a lot of sharing and "not getting back" , if you need it for something else just tell her that, if you dont need it, but you feel its yours, have a conversation with her, beware manipulative women
If she doesnt have a job and you pay for everything, she should have a monthly wage

Maybe she wants to surprise you
Dont look at it one way, that why you have two eyes

We have no clue what relationship dynamics you have with your wife. We have no idea what kind of people you are, your history with her or whether or not this kind of thing is a common or uncommon occurrence. We know nothing about you. If you really have that much of a problem with it then you need to stop hunting for validation on a scandinavian hackey sack forum from a bunch of teenage virgins and go talk to your wife. We get it, you want us to tell you that you are good and your wife is bad. After we do that, then what? You're still married to her and the quality of your relationship is the same as it was when we started. Get off your computer and talk to the woman you're married to you fucking dingbat, not us.

Not OP but my family does not use shared bank accounts. I don't think it's uncommon.

She's right . You shouldn't give her the money at all if you couldn't spare them but you are a degenerate feeder that wants her to eat garbage and become enormous.

I dunno, she's being petty but it seems like you're being just as much so over some food money. Let her know that you just wanna know where the money's going & if that's a problem for her, never put the cash in hand and instead purchase the stuff for her.

If she has a problem with that, then well you probably need a new wife. lol

All of my serious relationships have been financially equal. I find it hard to understand why one would willingly be in a relationship where every penny of an individual's money is accounted for at all times. What happens if you all go out to eat? Who decides who's paying? Me then you then me then you? What happens if one pays for McDonald's and the other's turn comes up and it's lobster and shit?

Strange, man. Slap that bitch and take her wallet and tell her to quit being a money-cunt.

I really don't see how any of you morons can defend her actions.

She asked for money for a specific purpose.
He gave it under those conditions.
She changed her mind about the purpose.
He rightfully asked for it back.
She refused.
That's obvious, irrefutable theft. Just because you're someone's wife doesn't change jackshit.

Wtf why be so petty? My wife asked me for money a few weeks ago but didn’t end up needing it, now the cash is literally just sitting on our bedside table and neither of us will give a shit about it until one of us needs it because we aren’t pathetic children

Wait, so you gave her money to use on food, and she didn't get food because it wasn't healthy? Why didn't she use the money on healthy food then? What am I missing here?

She robbed him

This is what happens when you let children getting married. Jeez.

>2019
>Not ruling your own finances with an iron fist
Shiggy diggy you gon' break your piggy!

Shared bank accounts? What fucking planet are you anons from? Not OP but if I shared my bank account with my wife she would drain it and we would have several hundred more cushions we don't need. Some people are just fucking hopeless with money. I let her hit rock bottom and suffer. Shes learning. Slowly. In OP's case sound like he married a thieving bitch. I would make it very clear she did the wrong thing by twisting it around on her, continually and relentlessly.
>Be eating something
>"Oh can I have a bite of that?..."
>"No. Its mine and I can do what I want with it."
>Needs to go somewhere
>"Can you give me a lift to.."
>"No, its my car. I will do what I want with it."
I'm petty and vindictive like that. But some people need to learn the hard way the consequences of their actions.