Tfw I read the manifesto

...and it's literally me.

scribd.com/document/401941994/NEW-ZEALAND-SHOOTER-S-MANIFESTO

Attached: baddies.gif (500x268, 1024K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/bzZyMduP
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

We are not the baddies.

Spyro is the baddie for turning us into ethnonationalists.

pastebin.com/bzZyMduP

This manifesto was a pretty decent read, lol, very memeable.

I read it, its actually fairly insightful. It directly and simply addresses all the sperging going on right now.

muh guns, muh you fucked muh country, muh muh muh... guy he literally talks about everything, point for point all the retardation that is going on right now.

I am not saying its right, but i understand.

and quite frankly, how many hundreds of times have they done this to us in our own countries?

What changes the one time some white guy decides to chalk up ONE for us? Its already as bad as its going to get and tomorrow its going to be worse.

Nothing about today changes one single fucking iota of what they think and feel about you. You have enemies, time to stop counter signaling.

When a fucking rabbi walked into a mosque and gunned down 30 people, they built him a fucking statue.

look it up.

subscribe to pewdiepie

We are not the baddies. We are what we need to be. If a muslim does this, it is always "not all muslims". If a white person does this it is "ohh the horror!". This is getting really tiresome.

The "manifesto" in image form

Attached: 1552625135599.jpg (3523x8191, 2.8M)

thanks

Attached: 1552027627957.jpg (1000x750, 355K)

What an anti freedom big government boot licking faggot

wait.. what? give me more info on that Rabbi

what what?
just fucking read it.

This man was absolutely based and I salute him for doing something I am too much of a pussy to carry out myself. Pisslamist goatfuckers are a blight upon this planet and it was near orgasmic to, for once, have the tables turned and see these filthy cockraches get put down like the scum they are instead of them terrorizing others. I pray to god this incident inspires more young disgruntled men to take up arms against these inbred cum drinking pedo worshipping pigs and butcher them in the fucking streets, I wany to see dismembered pisslamist kids and women strewn all over the streets in puddles of blood while the men are forced to watch their future burned to cinders. Anybody that follows Pisslam in the yeat of our lord is a heretic worthy only of the rope and ahould be put down with utmost prejudice. Im not even white, but nonetheless I'd sooner see these disgusting cunts buried in shallow graces than have their inbred spawn litter our planet with their presence.

eat shit boomer

Attached: 9880B8DE-D7EB-4ED2-A57C-E41904F51F98.png (1024x610, 488K)

This decade is gonna be bloody, I've seen the documents and the machine elves had told me the forthcoming prophecies, prepare yourself lads.

thank you for posting it in a format that isn't totally retarded like that pastebin link

My body is ready.

Attached: 1551300060540.jpg (440x534, 115K)

Share me the pdf someone.. I will read this laterr.

Yang Gang here.

I know exactly what you want from me. You won't get it.

Had to crank up vpn we getting range banned here.

#NOTALLKIWIS

hey YANGSTER

Attached: 1552081444289.jpg (1535x1539, 2.06M)

smaller and better m80

>the machine elves had told me

Attached: I see.jpg (222x236, 13K)

name
date
place..
idk, any factual information?

This guy is a monster. Memes are funny, this is weaponized hate. We can't do this .

> Were/are you an anti-semite?
> No.A jew living in israel is no enemy of mine, so long as they do not seek to subvert or harm my people

Yeah, seems like a real Jow Forumsster, this one.

>Baruch Goldstein.

This information used to be all over YT and various websites before the internet started sucking due to censorship. oldfag here.

every human ever born is capable of doing that. Not being able to do so is the unhuman. We exist because our ancestors ability to do this to survive.

"There is not a single Western country, not a single white nation, that reaches these levels. Not in Europe, not in the Americas, not in Australia or New Zealand. White people are failing to reproduce, failing to create families, failing to have children."

When Western civ is gonna fall because cucks on Pol are too busy circlejerking to Hitler and a shit posting racist martyr.

Attached: fat-fuck-pepe-2662015.png (500x471, 75K)

He's a sociopath......saying you understand him and think he has good point is beyond the realm of sanity. H
He's piece of shit and wants European men to suffer

This. Although I agree with this post too
>

Attached: 1524271426820.jpg (593x1024, 90K)

>WHY WON'T SOMEBODY DO SOMETHING?
>WHY WON'T SOMEBODY DO SOMETHING? WHY WON'T SOMEBODY DO SOMETHING?
>WHY DON'T I DO SOMETHING?

Remember that we're all just one or two black pills away.

Based

Attached: DCD50B99-A783-49D2-ACCE-70D987EEF10C.jpg (537x277, 46K)

My blackpill level is currently tedpilled.

Attached: 1549681861038.jpg (622x387, 58K)

Me too user, I love how he left all his sources of info in the papers so people wont see him as just some mentality ill degenerate

how do i save this manifesto?

Fucked the crosslink up but I really don't give a shit, here is the post

Attached: 1524406143664.png (1670x150, 17K)

>Jewish media is already running with “TRUMP SUPPORTER” despite the shooters own disapproval of Trump

This is a wake up call.

>I also expect an eventual Nobel Peace prize

kek, dude expects a nobel peace prize

This dude is redpilled

Kek

"wake up call?"
motherfucker the wake up call was decades ago. Anyone receiving calls at this point are fucking zombies.

FUCK ALL YOU MOSLEYFAGS
OSWALD MOSLEY WAS A KIKE SHILL
HE NEVER NAMED THE JEW AND NEITHER DID THIS NZ FAG

Attached: ApplicationFrameHost_2019-03-15_00-53-16.png (560x80, 16K)