Friendly reminded that the "but muslims did it first" argument is a different form of the same argument used to justify...

Friendly reminded that the "but muslims did it first" argument is a different form of the same argument used to justify Islamic Terrorism, i.e., Europeans/Westerners are complicit in invading the world, etc.

Attached: 800px-Cape_Otiisi_2009.jpg (800x600, 79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

webm.red/pXg6.webm
webm.red/wMKe.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You child. Your "mind" is that of a child.

We're in the middle of a war and it's time white people started acting like it

i like that photo

No its not because theyre niggers and we arent.

Deal with it hook nose.

After all, whites caused it

The point is, fuck face, we never should have stopped invading the world. We never should have left a single nigger or shitskin alive.

No, I'm providing the facts. Think critically.

You are presupposing I'm Jewish because I disagree with you which makes me Jewish, circular logic.

You've never known war for a day in your life, burger faggot. You sit behind a computer screen all day and voluntarily choose to inundate yourself with cherry-picked stories and events that make it seem like the world is coming after you. Grow up; you're the very degeneracy you seek to destroy.

To anyone who is stupid enough to say anything negative about the shooter:
Listen you fucking retard
You do not have morals, so stop trying to moralize.
You have fake morals based solely on your own personal emotions,
Fake emotions that were programmed by media conditioning and consumeristic reinforcement.

You have zero concept of objective reality let alone any clue about the purpose of life, so you can't even begin to comprehend true morality, which is the basis of all judgement and justice.
Morality is a bias that guides us to complete a purpose. You live for absolutely nothing but your own gratification.
You have no purpose; you're totally insane and self righteous.
You have absolutely no clue how to begin solving the simplest problems.

The only reason you think this event is evil is because you're brainwashed to get meaningless social signalling points for saying it is.
To be exact, you don't 'think' anything at all, you do not have consciousness or free will.
You aren't looking at this shooting and thinking about it. You're reacting how you know you will be rewarded for reacting and not a split second of thinking went into it.

The truth is this shooting is universally good.
We're being invaded and our culture is almost dead. Those people should be driven out, and there's only one way to do it: start killing them.
Those people would be better off in their native lands learning to solve their problems by themselves instead of coming here and stealing our solutions to OUR problems. So they have motivation to do what is right for them as well.

Invaders and traitors are not innocent. No one is innocent just because they weren't expecting retaliation.

Basically, everyone who thinks this shooting is evil should be shot themselves. They're just putting the brakes on our efforts to survive.
We are being torn to shreds. We do not have another 20 years to wait around and watch the jew burn us to death.
Civil war now. Kill them all

Attached: quote-bolshevism-is-to-be-reckoned-with-mohammedanism-rather-than-with-christianity-and-buddhism-ber (850x400, 88K)

False. Enmity between the two groups begins with Muslim raids. We were here first.

Killing children is autistic.

You may want to look at @CityBureaucrat on Twitter. He's had some bad takes, but he is the pre-eminent moralist on our side of this issue. No one in that mosque did anything to me besides being on the wrong side of a fence that was opened for them by Jews and upper-class Anglophones.

Never forget what happened in Nice.

The world is coming after him, unfortunately the sorts of people who do this sort of thing never go after anyone who is actively facilitating that. They always just massacre a bunch of people in a church for no reason.

This perspective probably comes from an internet self-education and a lot of time sitting in your room at night. I'm not being mean, just stating a fact. This is the same reason people become Communists and say "Stalin did nothing wrong!", and there is no reason to claim that ethnic genocide of everybody (which was never possible and is not possible) is desirable, since Europe was historically quite violent as well, not any more "civilized". The advanced technology that led to colonialism comes from historical circumstance, like how Greece and Rome were more developed than the Northern European countries, etc.

Stop with this babby's first Nietzsche pasta, I already destroyed you in your other thread.

Nice poem, flee from your copypasted insanity while you can

Attached: 21558828_1479578545471234_8882753216397915946_n.jpg (540x540, 27K)

Nice? Literally everywhere in the west these fucking animals get away with death and destruction. An we tolerate it, and they don't even belong here.

Don't think Bertrand Russell was a likely advocate of murdering children, even though the quote is an accurate appraisal of Islam.

I don't think so either and I don't advocate it either, just thought it was relevant

I'll remember that the next time a group of paki pigs rapes and kills western girl. It will totally make it ok.

An indiscriminate attack carried out by an ideological fanatic on people who most likely didn't know they were doing anything wrong? Yeah, I don't forget about it.

It's not about who did what first, it's about what is happening right now and what they are doing.
They are killing white people and replacing them in their own countries. White people have every right to fight back.
If the muslims think this is unfair and they dindu nuffing then they can fight back, and they will eventually be kicked out along with their jewish masters.

Every Islamic Terrorist Attack in the West is carried out by the Jews.
Prove me wrong kikes.

Attached: RzhYjPn.jpg (1176x789, 185K)

Wignats are validated everyday. Enjoy following the rules your enemies set and completely ignore.

I'm a white christian and I don't support what he did.
If you can say "not all muslims" then you should have the same tolerance with Christians.

Attached: 1496536615700.jpg (1241x1128, 235K)

I feel sorry for all of the hate people have towards muslims. All I can do is pray for them.

You have to go back.

Bawww more bitch.

I AM SO FUCKING GLAD THIS HAPPENED. THE VIDEO OF THOSE MAGGOTS BEING REKT IS THE GREATEST THING I'VE SEEN IN MY LIFE.

VIDEO:
Short:webm.red/pXg6.webm

Long:webm.red/wMKe.webm

HAHAHAHAHA

There's very little difference between muslims and kikes, there is no reason to make a distinction. Every act of muslims can be attributed to jews and vice versa, it's the same thing. Both need to be kicked out.

Ahem
fuck muslims and fuck shills

Attached: 1550022613615.jpg (600x600, 79K)

If you go far enough in History, Islamics attacked first. Everyone. No European went to the fucking Arab peninsula until way after the Invasion of Spain in 711.

Kys.

And then once you're done killing all the non-whites, you turn against people who aren't blue-eyed blond haired Aryans (and I am, so don't bother), and then you go after people who think differently from you, and then you've killed everyone and reproduce using an artificial womb and matronly robots, and you fill the universe with your clones in a few thousand years, and at the end of all that, you're still not happy and your life doesn't mean anything. World domination won't provide you with salvation. The problem is not the disorder without, it's the disorder within.

Ahem. I think you're forgetting a few my good man.

fuck Jews as well. ive had enough of picking sides, all are shut except maybe for peaceful christianity

Attached: FB_IMG_1545257981033-1.jpg (500x450, 18K)

of course. i hold our governments responsible for all the tragedies and chaos going on. they invade muslim nations, and import the muslims into white nations. our governments knew that this would lead to disaster, but they did it anyways. the people do not approve, but the governments don't care about what their citizens want.

None of this would have happened if muslims stayed in their shitty countries.
>actually my parents were migrants i was born here
>actually i've been here longer than you, I migrated 30 years ago
>actually I'm a legal migrant
Save it for the next shooter, maybe you'll convince him

Attached: 1514364415734.jpg (640x640, 84K)

>Europeans/Westerners are complicit in invading the world
yes and they're right. that's why we want to get the fuck out of the mideast.

>Babby's first utilitarian asymmetry
My ethical model accounts for being treated without reciprocity. Insurgent Jihadis don't follow the rules of war, so they barely register as moral considerations. You can still have deontological ethics and win wars - the difference is that these people weren't doing anything wrong besides existing on the wrong side of a fence after being told they were welcome. By all means, though, continue larping as though you have any importance to the movement despite your antisocial autism.

do you just keep repeating this as your heart is racing fast?

Post physique

The burden of proof is on you, Jews being behind everything is Reptilians level logic. Israel does have a powerful lobby in America but the Jew world domination stuff is pretty easy to debunk.

Fighting amongst ourselves over morality is so tiresome.

>Normans attacked Britain in 1066 therefore all Quebecois, Metis, and continental Frenchmen should be killed.
>One guy mugged another guy one time and he was of the same species as all other guys so the guy should kill everyone and then himself
Hard pass. The liberals get a lot wrong, but their individualism isn't even anomalous if you have a higher than retard-level IQ.

Paleoconservatives are the only real Americans. Everyone else is Jewish.

Defend your soil you useless faggot

For an esteemed intellectual as yourself you seem to assume a lot about strangers you interact with on the internet. Also no one cares about your so called ethical model or your 2000 level up your own colon philosophy. Also they participate in invasive mass immigration, so by means of forced integration they are technically illegitimate residents and thus can be considered enemy combatants. You don't get to shape morality leaf.

I agree with OP fighting back is for cucks

>Those countries / regions still at war
>Frenchies carrying out terror attacks in England is incredibly common these days

I know you're b8ing, but put some effort into it. You said we shouldn't use "they did it first" to justify this shooting because "we" did it first. In reality, they did it first.

Get that room temperature IQ checked.

>REEEE STOP KNOWING MORE THAN ME I HATE LEFTISTS BUT USE SHAME IN AN EFFORT TO PRETEND I'M EQUAL TO SOMEONE WHO IS OBVIOUSLY MY SUPERIOR, REEEEEE.

>Also they participate in invasive mass immigration, so by means of forced integration they are technically illegitimate residents and thus can be considered enemy combatants.
None of this is rooted in anything other than you saying "Yeah, but..." We have established law for all of these terms, and you know nothing about it. You're just redefining words to mean what you want like a postmodernist or a kike.

You are not going to win this argument, and you can accept that I'm smarter than you and internalize the shame of being proven wrong and be made humble enough to consider that Youtube memes are not a good basis for child murder, or you can ignore the thorough wolloping I've dealt you and continue to be made ashamed every time you say something stupid.

You don't understand the post. What I'm saying is that just because one group of people did something to someone, it doesn't justify atroctity on a microcosmic scale. Normans killed off some portion of my ancestry, that doesn't mean I'm in a permament state of war with French preschoolers.

>Normans killed off some portion of my ancestry, that doesn't mean I'm in a permament state of war with French preschoolers.
Correct.

Then what is their justification for attacking and killing Europeans? What is our justification if not retaliation for this attack?

>WE ARE KILLING EUROS BECAUSE THEY KILLED MUSLIMS AND INVADED US
Okay? You invaded Europe first.

This selective reasoning of yours isn't working the way you'd like it to.

um

Can someone explain this to me?

>bataclan shooters
>went in hard
>shouting and screaming that it was revenge for foreign invaders and bombings
>muslims get sympathy

>this faggot
>manifesto talking about revenge for invaders
>will never get sympathy, muslims will get even more sympathy

Hello?

and arabs almost invaded the whole Europe, and mongols almost invaded the whole Europe, etc etc.
You really think like a child. Please don't keep remind this to us.

>Then what is their justification for attacking and killing Europeans?
They don't have one. That's why we hate them. These kids weren't jihadis, though.

>Okay? You invaded Europe first.
We were certainly justified in our efforts due to the Ottomans / Arabs, but it would be better for all involved if we stopped doing the bidding of Israel and stayed in our own countries.

>They don't have one
Correct. But they're doing it anyway. Reasonably the only justification for the attack that happened today is the ones they've been pulling in Europe for the past decade and a half and more.

>all involved if we stopped doing the bidding of Israel and stayed in our own countries.
Also correct. Historically, the ones to make the first move and always attack us is them. All wars against these vermin should be defensive ones to protect Europe.
Alas, is not the case.

There is literally nothing wrong with what he did.

>Reasonably the only justification for the attack that happened today is the ones they've been pulling in Europe for the past decade and a half and more.
If you kill the children of a child murderer, you're still a child murderer.

Dude you are so far up your own ass. Actual high iq individuals don’t spend their time talking about their perceived intellectual superiority or declaring themselves winners of a meaningless argument on Jow Forums. Western Civilization is at war with their so called Arabic civilization, that conflict goes beyond anything else and ultimately the victor will decide who was right or wrong, not you. Also I love this WE as if law and morality are metaphysically objective and universally agreed upon because some elites continue to convince the naive it is to further their goals. Also once again illeglimate actions, ie legislation passed without the majority consent of the populace in a democratic republic, England’s naturalization act of 1948 and Hart-Cellar the 2 benchmarks for establishing western immigration policy, are not lawful. Maybe spend more time debating that, than writing an embarrassing paragraph where you just smell your own shit.

Why is it not ok for the Indians to nuke the UK or the Chinese to nuke half of Europe?

Ask any Indian if they support invading, nuking or economically annexing the UK for revenge and they will think you’re crazy.

Yet Europeans/Westerners continue to make the same argument of “But dey fought us furst”.

This

The response of someone who doesn't understand this is usually

>we must conquer the world, hail EVROPA!!

Ill try to remember this the next time one of these "civilized people" use one of their trucks of peace.

Attached: 963252eab0a486354891b3301decc301.jpg (640x360, 30K)

>You are not going to win this argument, and you can accept that I'm smarter than you and internalize the shame of being proven wrong and be made humble enough to consider that Youtube memes are not a good basis for child murder, or you can ignore the thorough wolloping I've dealt you and continue to be made ashamed every time you say something stupid.
Seriously, this is the beyond cringe. For your sake I hope it’s some obscure pasta.

link to manifesto?

My laptop just died so I don’t have the link, but this is the best part.

Attached: 065088AF-44E7-43D3-B3EC-0C5A07210C09.jpg (1024x440, 86K)

who the fuck cares who did it first

Based and Redpilled.

Checked. And thoughtless pussies who say that want to live in a different world, reminiscent of the old, but clearly don’t have the slightest idea of what that actually entails. The third world will not leave peacefully and that’s not fedposting, just reality.

Im disappointed that he didnt floss even once

what is your point? Do you think we should hold hands?

Attached: 1497147111359.jpg (1224x1477, 641K)

Wow, you wrote that yourself?Good job junior

Fact.

Thankfully, I didn't kill anyone.

Seriously, I’m trying not to blame some of the talk on outsiders, but what the fuck is this shit? Stupid 13 year olds actually convinced the FBI is gonna knock down their door any moment, hardcore christcucks, some yang leftists.

Would've rather had him kill jews, but literally nothing wrong with killing muslim invaders.
>b-but whitey started it
so? You admit to the fact there is a conflict, you expect me to just sit back and take it over some guilt? fuck you redditman.

They sowed the wind, and now they are going to reap the whirlwind.

Attached: are nige.png (1181x790, 962K)

>whites on endangered status
hahahaha

nah it really the jews and venetian black nobility that has been fucking up the world for hundreds of years,

Yes, and?

This. Stupid fucking burger faggots always whining about how they're at war in between browsing tits on /gif/ after school.

oh no, how dare we take over the world and make it better

such an awful crime

>Canada’s not at war, I don’t hear the guns.
Liberal Capitalism has revolutionized warfare moron, not defending larpers, but there are ongoing internal conflicts in almost every western country that no informed individual can deny.

Its called war.

Figure it out.

I dont remember white people being native to Oceania or the fact that someone lives somewhere dictates where or when other people may choose to live, but ok.

Well ur not native to Brazil so that’s not your legitimate country and we are gonna have to ask you to leave. This kind of argument is so dumb. So what, does everyone have to live where there ancestors did a thousand years ago or 2? Most of us would probably take that deal.

The entire history of the world can be summed up through migration and conquest, almost no peoples are actually native to their current territory since the dawn of man or anything. This whole argument is retarded especially from someone in the new world.