I don't feel one bit of sympathy for the victims

The muslims are an occupying force, they're conquering europeans slowly.
It should not be suprising that the europeans will be fed up.

In the livestream, you see the woman screaming "help me" what does tbe assailant do? He shoots her in the head. That's it. He doesn't leave her there to suffer and bleed out. He just kills her right then and there. The point isn't to inflict suffering. It's to send the message. Europeans DO NOT want middle easteners in their countries. That is all. Stop going there. I think the actions of the perpetrators are completely justified. This is war after all.
I'm a muslim btw.

However, the shootings will likely do more harm than good. There is a reason brevic targeted soon to be leftist politicans. They're the ones brining all the refugees here in the first place. The result of this shooting will simply mean more migrants for the sake of diversity and stricter gun laws for new New Zealand. Either way, the fire rises. We're in the beginning of a new world wide revolution and these are just the baby steps.

Attached: 1552457896419.jpg (929x960, 96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?t=kjkCl_1552615402
bitchute.com/video/OBZjCF85Kotn/
bitchute.com/video/Ik6VYAJGF7os/
files.catbox.moe/bsckol.mp4
bitchute.com/video/x8yHb04l2OmV/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Ok, I haven't been here since last night, what in the fuck is going on? What the fuck is this all about. Please someone qrd with some sauce. Thank you.

some discord user shot up a mosque

This happened
liveleak.com/view?t=kjkCl_1552615402

>The muslims are an occupying force
You and the Euros let them in. Now they'll have to deal with what they've done. If they have invited their own destruction then it is not a conquest but a suicide.

Attached: 1528350226616.jpg (342x374, 60K)

What when? What the fuck is going on? There's a vid and we're getting the blame? When the fuck did this happen? I've been at work all day. Some pls spoon feed me.

He says that in his manifesto.

I'm getting 404 bro. Pls post another link.

The EU and the US are are occupied states. It is out of control of the general populace.
It happened in new zealand dont worry about it

bitchute.com/video/OBZjCF85Kotn/

no he was from discord, not Jow Forums

3 men and 1 woman in custody so far. One of them was a memer. Strapped a GoPro to himself and live-streamed himself shooting up a mosque. There’s your qrd.

>wwaaaaaah le muslims whiter than you mohammed europe is cucked
go deal with your fucking latino problem first you clueless mutt

Attached: 1427916672748.jpg (258x245, 12K)

Oh shit they took it down. Fishy. Just watched it 5 mins ago. Thought live leak was "uncensored news content" someone oughta repost it later.
It's just body cam footage of a guy shooting up a bunch of civilians in a mosque.

So OP I'm guessing you're against Trump and his endorsement of the ZOG machine as well as AIPAC that BRING Muslims into nations.
Or are you just shilling?

i mean, yeah, multiculturalism breeds violence. the people who are unwilling to accept this as a fact of their acceptance of multiculturalism are complicit just as the people they blame.

You’re literally Asian lmao the fuck are you going on about?

Attached: 316AB212-6879-4377-B300-681AF379FA45.jpg (490x598, 113K)

Satan digits and retarded russian are illiterate.
Literally said i'm a muslim in the op.

They didnt take it down, you just gotta keep hitting refresh

White New Zealanders have only been in NZ for at most five or so generations but Muslims are the invaders?

that's correct

>I'm a muslim btw.
hmm, are you white? i ask because if you aren't, i'd like to know if other moslems feel the same way as you. because if they do, and they are already living in my country, then you people are crazier than i thought.

files.catbox.moe/bsckol.mp4

>remember lads subscribe to pewdiepie

bitchute.com/video/x8yHb04l2OmV/

yup

more deserved to be punished. the guy still had guns left.

I agree, they should have stayed in the Middle East. Being in a mosque in New Zealand makes it clear that they don't want to assimilate into the culture, they want to destroy it.

It's how war works sunshine. It doesn't matter who the land belonfs to righteously. What matters who is strong enough to claim and keep the land.
And even without that it was the europeans in new zealand who built and culivated theand. No one else.
>are you white
Balkan, wasn't raised religously and I consider myself an agnostic.

>I'm a muslim btw.

Attached: right.gif (339x230, 1.21M)

To any person that feels this detached from reality and desensitized

You are probably not social whatsoever.

You probably have mental health issues. It’s one thing to be far right, but to actually go slaughtering innocent people on the internet for affirmation is a serious cry of help. The guy was a suicidal wreck. This is nothing honorable. It’s cowardly. I don’t know why people think this impresses anyone. The world remembers you as a pathetic parasite. If you have mommy and daddy issues, go get some fucking counseling and medicine and enjoy your time here or off yourself and don’t bother anyone else. Entitled pieces of shit. Worse than any nigger or kike by a long shot.

Yeah because NZ is a british nation you dumb cunt.
The "natives" arrived there in the 13th century btw...

RWDS has claimed responsibility for the attacks

Nope.

Attached: 1552623003367.jpg (1209x1012, 884K)

That's still 600 more years of claim to the land you retard

Sickning. Can't believe you people are justifying terrorism. You are no different from Islamists.

Then our entire history of killing mudshits and other hostile invaders was mental illness and their history of killing us today is mental illness. One ill turn deserves another.

Attached: file.png (740x385, 417K)

Here ya go /b/rehs

more migrants? what are you people fucking stupid? stay away. if i saw a video of a church getting shot up in another country i wouldn't go there if you paid me. fuck you idiots, why are you so stupid why don't you get the memo.

Islam is terrorism, streetshitter.

>Boomerposting unironically

How is this any different faggot cumskin

it's only suicide if the public doesn't do anything
people saying he should've killed "important figures", he would've maybe got one or two irrelevant NZ politicians who are just puppets for the international cabal, and this would've been quickly forgotten

you aren't desperately poor living in shit. this won't change the mind of any bangladeshi with a shot at free welfare for life

I'm not as social as your average person but I do not lack empathy. However, I do not lack logic as well. History proves that racial conflict is inevitable in situations like this.
My only problen is that said violence would be better directed at certain other people who are the root of the problem.
One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter.

It's the difference between day and night - terrorism and anti-terrorism. Western governments are complicit in aiding this terrorist takeover of our civilizations so people are taking matters into their own hands.

>Cumskin
>Semen is something that brings forth new life
>Meanwhile subhuman Poojeet only know what’s it’s like to take a shit every day on his own streets only to look down and notice that he is as dark, if not darker than his own feces.

Attached: F0A6ECF3-9545-4858-9E55-02AA90F5FA17.jpg (1024x768, 98K)

>attempts to moralize
>uses the words kike and nigger
lmao fucking boomer

And was it New Zealand? No.
It was a bunch of naked savages killing all the native animal species and doing fuck all, it's only a successful place because of the british you shitskin.

>occupying force
>European powers invaded and colonized Muslim nations
>made them second class citizen in their own country
>even caused famine
>expecting they would forget and karma won't happen

Europe is shit. Just waiting for Russia to btfo them. And what kind of American would give a rats ass to European shits.

crazy how hard it is to find the fucking footage

>help me! help me!
>bang! bang!

Fucking muzzie cunt. Should have stayed in your desert shithole I guess? Maybe you shouldn't have invaded fucking New Zealand and started trying to squeeze out little baby sand niggers?

Roast in hell. But hey! At least you learned enough english to beg for help right before you died from lead overdose! Maybe they really are integrating?

Attached: helpmehelpme.jpg (594x608, 20K)

I have no sympathy for these Muslims. Their terrorist kinds walked into Christian churches in the Middle East, Africa, and Asia, shooting up or bombing Christians en mass for years. Payback's a bitch for the murderous Muslim invaders.

He plays "march of the british grenadiers" before going into fucking hell.

>Muslim nations
That's an interesting way of saying "formerly Christian nations".

average daily migration is probably bigger

your snow nigger kind aren't really known for their human qualities like sympathy

Yes because as we all know the European homeland is New Zealand

Bet you don't say shit when Muslims are killing people, fucking faggot

He really was a Discord user? Is Discord the petri dish for all sociopathic radical scum?

Attached: 1.jpg (1280x1067, 266K)

Friendly reminder to all law enforcement that most of these posts are not satire (you can verify post history by searching on GCHQ's Tempora system, which is easily accessible by Five Eyes' intelligence agencies). Several Jow Forumsfags have called for assassinating politicians, such as shooting 2016 US presidential candidates and murdering Republican senators who wouldn't vote to confirm US Justice Kavanaugh. This board is the equivalent of an ISIS propaganda site.

at least he helped her :D

>probably not social
true, he described himself as mostly an introvert
>slaughtering people is a cry for help
wtf?
>Think this impresses anyone
he specifically said he understands he will not be remembered.

Muslims do this shit literally every single day of the year and it doesnt make any news. A white person does the same thing one time in history will the world react the same way and call it "part and parcel" of living in a modern city? If not you have to admit Brenton was right.

Oh yeah, your violence is terrorism and my violence is anti-terrorism. Why target innocents? Remember these Muslims are brainwashed and they suffer the most from Islam, violence is not the way.

>remove kebab song
>night of fire
memeic terrorism on the rise

the shitskin subhumans move to any place white people build and make it significantly worse. If white people hadn't been there New Zealand would be shit and the subhumans would have moved to some other place white people built.

Read a history book. Islamic aggression towards Europe was one sided for a very long time. Islamists have killed millions of europeans since they started invading and murdering in enslaving as soon as they could dip their toes in the Mediterranean.

It was inevitable that 8ch would come to this. Especially in the discord era

I have no problems with any of these people individually. I'm sure they are decent folk and might've grab a coffee with them. I am sure many of you guys would too.
Some of you are looming at this the wrong way, we're not hating against them as individual human beings just because of their religion. They are a threat as a group against the tribe, not that they are bad people.
I ain't a snow nigger, but even if I was a bullet to the head is aming the most humane ways to go.

>mudshits
>innocent
Every dead mudshit means less violence. Every unobserved Qur'an is less terrorism. If the penalty for apostasy is death, then the penalty for observance should also be death - then they can make their choice and see who will show mercy.

No it worked after I tried again. Holy fuck.

welcome to CIA watchlist

Being detached from clown society is a good thing, we are probably the only sane people left you fucking npc

This is the first time in history in which a governing body is unable to drive out an invasion because of public perception. Grassroots violence will inevitably escalate.
I'm not condoning any actions taken by this guy. Some faggot will be inspired by him and muzzies WILL retaliate. This war is going to get hot soon. It will soon not be too clear what a terrorist attack is relative to self defense, and that's when you will see the happenings. September, good time frame.

Are you weeping for muzzies, Ranjeet? Aren't you aware of your own nation's history regarding the muzzie hoardes, which also slaughtered millions (literally) of indians while invading and occupying and splitting your land in half?

>I have no problems with any of these people individually
They worship a child molesting mass murderer, and their ideology is dogshit garbage. They also fail to integrate and engage in massive nepotism and ghetto behavior wherever they go. You are a fool if you think that 'individually they aren't shit'. They are shit, and anybody who worships a child molesting psychopath like mohammed is shit by default.

I've been on it for a long time.

Then England and France should be Italy's bitch, Americas should go back to Native Americans and whites should go back to Europe.

Europeans and so called Christians have no claim or right to their lands. They lived thier breath the air there and speak the language. Many of them converted to Islam and not all were Christians before Islam came into those lands, many were pagans.

88chayng pulled a Brevik on a mosque in Kiwiland to raise awareness for PewDiePie

Attached: FB_IMG_1552627154773.jpg (960x442, 43K)

Fuck off glownigger

>Are you weeping for muzzies, Ranjeet? Aren't you aware of your own nation's history regarding the muzzie hoardes, which also slaughtered millions (literally) of indians while invading and occupying and splitting your land in half?
He's probably one of the invaders.

get off my fucking board you human garbage. you will die in fucking agony you literal fucking pussy ass reddit nigger.

It was a different time then. We don’t tell time by sundial still do we? Fuck off. We’ve become a lot more civilized as a species in the last few centuries and these acts you or anyone else supports are just as barbaric as whatever you claim to hate. It’s hypocritical.

An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind.

I’m 21 faggot. Zoomers are plastic people. Back in my day I didn’t have a cellphone till I was 16. I just had to leave the house and show up at a friends house. And video games didn’t even have the capability to save

Yes this is my point. You get all your views on certain people from one extremely biased source (pol) and because you haven’t actually it reacted with a reasonable amount of people from these groups it’s easier for you to dehumanize them and make them the”other” and try and justify such barbaric acts in the present day. If that’s how you feel, it’s totally fine if China marches 500 mill chinks and they blow mine, yours and everyone else’s brains out individually and recolonize America as the Chinese post on that side of the globe. Because might makes right. You fuckers will get us all killed.

Attached: AE5CFDE6-151D-4AEF-886D-EEDB36697D53.jpg (525x384, 37K)

>it's real
top kek thank you clownworld

>im a muslim btw
This is the perfect bait

Jesus Christ, stormfags.

Cope harder

Can I get a quick rundown?

>The muslims are an occupying force, they're conquering europeans slowly.

Attached: IMG_4297.jpg (746x965, 184K)

Then we should all go back to Africa. Except the moon - whites own the moon (and the polar regions) by virtue of being there first.

Attached: file.png (400x400, 303K)

>Meanwhile subhuman Poojeet only know what’s it’s like to take a shit every day on his own streets only to look down and notice that he is as dark, if not darker than his own feces.

Fuck off mutt, I'm far from being "dark", Most of my family members have light color eyes. Now 2% percent of population shits in open and 0% shits in the street. poo in loo is a meme fag.

Attached: 1552435291185.jpg (673x789, 140K)

And Europeans did the same. Even to their own people. Many pagan European tribes were either killed or forced conversion to Christianity.

Nobody in history has ever had to "cope" with the fact that they are not an Indian. In actual fact, the only good thing Muslims ever did was invade India and kill millions of them. They were not coping. They were TRYING to remove the shit stink blowing over the mountain range they would one day rename the hindu kush, because it was bothering them.

>I'm a muslim btw.

Attached: 1521302750427.jpg (800x600, 82K)

Attached: India is poop LMAO.jpg (888x676, 154K)

Sandniggers are 1000 times worse than taconiggers. At least the average Mexican is catholic. Sandniggers aren't even a problem so long as they are christians. Islam is the source of all problems.

I've been predicting a serious escalation of this cold war into hotter levels during the 2020 US election for a year now.

>It was a different time then.
For us. Mudshits are still in the 12th century.

>We don’t tell time by sundial still do we? Fuck off. We’ve become a lot more civilized as a species
Not as a species - only as a handful of enlightened races.

>in the last few centuries and these acts you or anyone else supports are just as barbaric as whatever you claim to hate. It’s hypocritical.
Killing a cockroach doesn't make you a cockroach, it makes you an exterminator with a clean home.

Candace Owens acolyte shot up an innocent mosque.

Attached: 1552622423085.png (936x525, 626K)

Go back to the blue side, somebody will take care of you the rest of your worthless life
Kiss the feet of the invaders

>slaughtering innocent people on the internet
What did he mean by this

fucking KINO moment

And then he runs her over

Attached: 1549254524380.png (788x599, 322K)