GF told me that she cheated on me, what now?

My gf of 9 months just told me she made out with some guy at a party last weekend, where everyone was really drunk. She then made out with him again yesterday at some other gathering where they got drunk. She didn't tell me until know because i had 3 exams this week, the last one this morning.
She initially said she regrets it but I didn't feel like she was really worried about our relationship, she just felt bad about hurting me. At the end I asked her whether she really regrets it and she said she really doesn't know.
We agreed to both think about it all for a couple of days and then talk again.
Is it over? I don't even know how I feel about it myself to be honest, but I am shivering for some reason.

Oh and please no incels, I don't wanna hear hear your deep insight based on never having talked to a woman in your life.

Attached: cheater_Sticker.jpg (900x900, 68K)

Break up with her immediately. Why is this in question?

brother, unironically she seems like don't care about you or your feelings.
answer is simple, broke up, you'll find a better loyal gf one day. that one doesn't worth it.
cheers

Why are you even considering staying with a girl who cheated on you TWICE? Nothing should make up for that

I don't know, because I can't tell anymore being in this situation. And I don't know what she really thinks because she doesn't know herself atm, but from what I can tell she had hardly any emotion when she told me just now, which is very untypical for her.

If you’re still having sex for her really good for a while. Like really fuck the shit outta her, pull her hair, kiss her while fucking her from the back, cum in her, fuck her mouth, everything then ghost her. It’s gonna be hard at first, but after 3 weeks she will notice something is wrong then you tell her things aren’t working out and ghost her again.

The idea here is to cut ties with her but keep the pussy on standby while you look for another girl. Do not break up with her immediately, but eventually after this process of playing with her soul you’ll have to dump her, but if all goes according to plan you’ll still get to fuck her.

Attached: 8BDBA91C-D946-419B-8F72-A0DF6FEACC70.jpg (750x504, 320K)

>she doesn't know herself atm
that's the most lazy escuse ever man, bail as soon as you can

I don't really think I will find someone like her (before this happened), but I guess it always feels like this at first.

you're just in shock, do what said, and leave. Sure she was civil about it, but what does that matter?

Yeah the fact that she did it again a couple of days later really strikes me too. I'm just in shock I guess

>because she doesn't know herself atm
you're making excuses for her excuses. Her not "knowing" herself just means she doesn't know what she wants. She doesn't know what she wants because she wants to have you and mystery dude at the same time, and unless you entered into a polygamous relationship from the start with both of your consent, you got wronged.

I won't see her again until Tuesday or Wednesday, so there's no immediate action and I don't see a benefit of making a final decision now over having slept over it and thought about it.

Everyone involved is clear about who wronged who, it's just the question whether I want to give up the relationship or if it still has a future and whether I want that.

>she kissed another dude and clearly liked it enough to do it twice
>doesn't really seem to feel too bad

Yeah OP, I'm thinking you're not in a position to shoot down advice even from incels. At least they'll tell you to get the Hell out, which your own damn brain seems functionally incapable of processing. She made out with another dude, liked it enough to do it twice, and couldn't tell you the first time anyway (exams be damned, you're an adult).

I don't know what you expect, OP. She cheated on you so have fun if you really wanna stay with her. Don't you dare fuckin' say we didn't tell you so, though.

You’re retarded.

>I don't know what she really thinks because she doesn't know herself atm
You should repeat this back to your parents. Even they would call you a pussy.

Attached: EB1600E5-1B04-4F76-97AD-CE680E79746B.jpg (533x358, 55K)

Cringe.

This kind of shit happens in high school. People are dumb and drunk and irresponsible and thoughtless. You're a child. I understand this is super important to you right now but the shit that happens when you're a teenager really doesn't matter. None of you are going to be the same person 10 years from now that you are today. Move on from this relationship. Its not like it was going to last anyways.

>I want to give up the relationship or if it still has a future and whether I want that.
Just because it might on a technicality doesn't mean it isn't worth finding someone who doesn't come with the caveat of you having to be in a state of mind of "I trust her, but..."

I mean, the girl cheated on you TWICE read that out loud. I would seriously question her commitment to you and your relationship. I would drop he asap desu.

Just break up with her you dumb shit, why are you even asking. If she cheated, it's over. If you stay with her you are only enabling her. She's a degenerate slut, if you have any self-respect just get out.

No fuck that, fuck her brains out in every way you can op. foot jobs and all. then ghost her without another word.

Yeah it's over. Move on

>I asked her whether she really regrets it and she said she really doesn't know.
whew bud, it's time to break up

i completely agree. you turned me on.

She found a bigger guy with a better cock if she dont regret it. probably blew him. you should fuck her in the ass one last time before u drop her.

>comes to Jow Forums
>pushes incels away

you're retarded

That said if she doesn't show guilt and nothing happens to her then she might feel it's fine to do. Tell her "I want some space to think this over" if she loved you she'd be fine with it and would be over-joyed to see you again. She seems like a serial cheater so just let her know she's on thin ice and at that point she would make more of an effort to not kiss guys.

you should have break up on the spot in a civil way like "seem like its not working" or "thanks for waiting until i fished my exams, it was nice knowing you". i bet she calls you beta, cuck or incel at your back.