How the fuck are you actually supposed to text a girl you like?

How the fuck are you actually supposed to text a girl you like?
The EXACT moment you message her a "what's up" she's already fully aware that you like her and that that's why you're messaging her.

This world is unfair

Attached: Dt0-L8OX4AY9SlA.jpg (495x428, 37K)

What wrong with her knowing? If that ruins thing then you had no chance to beigin with.

You have to be a bit stoic and nonchalant about it at first.

if she doesn't like you there is no way to make her change her mind, are you thick in the head by any chance?

Do girls generally go straight to ''this guy likes me'' when all you've written was what's up?

I am pretty thick up there yes.
Yes, sadly.
Why else would we messaged them without a clear question?

Which is exactly why if she replies promptly you know she's at least slightly interested. Waiting over an hour for a reply is a no go.

Maybe don't pursue girls just to get with them; it gives you the depth of a kiddie pool

Replying with an one liner response is still replying.
I can't for the life of me tell when someone is just not interested or "bad at texting"

>you have to ask her out fast not be her friend first
>don't pursue girls just to get with them
Which one is it adv?

just ask her if she want's to see a band you like with you or if she's in on going to a convention you like, or a match or whatever. that's the perfect opportunity + she wouldn't immediately know you are into her

that's basically asking her out

Own your feelings, own your masculinity.

You like her, she knows, what's the big deal?

Wouldn't you seem desperate if you just show your feelings right off the bat?

This is the trick: they always know, but they don't KNOW.
When you send a message like "hello, wasup :^)", for her, you like and don't like her at the same time. You are in a quantum special state, where while you give atention to her, she doesn't see this as a signal that you like her BUT she see you as a guy who maybe likes her, but only as one of the many guys on the earth who could like her.
If things goes well and you start noticing that she likes you, finally someday you will ask her out and finally she will KNOW. Until then, she will only "know".

Attached: Godot comfy.jpg (800x731, 316K)

Be the kind of guy who women would love to be craved by.

Women just assume any guy who talks to them wants something from them. It's kinda lame.

This. If you think someone knowing you like them is bad, then you feel unworthy and probably should focus on yourself more.

You can enjoy the occasional conversation with someone without ever really becoming their friend

I c-c-can? I don't think I ever did that.

Attached: 5aa.jpg (600x600, 55K)

You should, now being able to is another story