Notice how she called out in english?

Notice how she called out in english?
Randomly shot on the street and in the panic of certain death she did not call out in whatever sand nigger tongue she was raised with but instead called out to the white man for help.

Attached: lol.jpg (618x390, 15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

my.pcloud.com/publink/show?code=XZxhXt7ZC7bLANt30IXoQOSiYOaOyVVeOYV7
youtube.com/watch?v=5GCSWEgZT94
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

She only knew "help me" because gibs

She was probably a kiwi.

Cus she knows a white person would help. Her own kind would just stand around screeching.

Then he shot her in the head twice then drove over her body

This.
Yesterday the cunt was chanting "Death to all white infidels" with the rest of the sandnigger lunatics.

Attached: 1552624680084.jpg (852x805, 221K)

>a white person would help

A white person just shot her.

She was saying Takbir from what it sounded to me. A muslim chant similar to Allahu Akbar. I mean it makes sense for her to praise her God if she's on the verge of death.

Attached: z2y425sh8stz.jpg (1432x900, 168K)

you have the full livestream video? i cant find it anywhere

Jewish extremists should be in the millions

>Ginger
>White

Stopped the pain didnt it

The fuck is wrong with you retards, I hope hiromoots deletes this board.

/thread

link pls?

Cops drove past his car despite the bullet holes in his windshield

that woman was white too

this

She was a human.

Even if I hate her God and her culture and firmly believe it has no place in my country.

She was a human.

Attached: 1529241686718.jpg (500x411, 168K)

Fucking eurobeat blaring through his speakers while he was rushing through traffic with one hand on the wheel and the other on the pump-action shotgun.

UTTER
FUCKING
BLISS

Attached: 1543232402037.gif (498x498, 1.13M)

liveleak you dumb nigger it's on the fucking front page

Best part

Attached: 1541548393278.jpg (812x1000, 101K)

No that is clearly an arab

>remember lads, subscribe to pewdiepie

jewish extremists btw

I don't know what could possibly top that for a fanboy like me.

Attached: 1548532243264.jpg (414x566, 75K)

of the second mosque shooting?

>be visiting France
>suddenly starving
>place an order for food in in last breaths of desperation
>die because I ordered in English and everyone around me speaks French

Same here, I hope he deletes this fucking sick board

>get shot by a guy
>he starts walking up to you
>instead of playing dead you start screaming for help
what a retard

probably the best part next to GAS GAS GAS playing as he runs from the cops

gas GAS GAS!

its from Initial D

if he did this very thing in gaza we'd be singing a different song would we not?

/thread

wouldn't have mattered he would have double tapped her anyway

It was art. I almost came

Because it's probably one of the only things she knew how to say. And she asked Kiwis to help her, because it's their country she's in.

Fuck her and fuck everyone that got shot.

yeah but she was probably racist though, so, you know, the left has given their permission thusly...

I cant smile any bigger after reading this.

no only first mosque. Facebook cut it off

Did you notice the lack “allah ackbar” chants? Not one was heard.

Nope

Seething tranny

Holy shit that woman is an angel

kek

Imagine if he went through with burning the mosque as “I am the god of hellfire” played. Would have been incredible. I have never seen a guy plan he music playlist while pulling a crime like this before. Truly incredible.

FUCK THIS GLOWING POS COWARD.
Kills literal NO BODIES...
He just made things 10x worse for the Right

he ADMITS this in his manifesto
That He's an ACCELERATIONISM cuck
>pic related
He WANTS Government to ban guns
He wants war between muslims & whites
(ignores the JEWS who are behind open borders)

Except just look at society
Its not going to trigger "muh revolution"
People are going to feel sorry for the victims
Fear guns
and WANT a ban.

*hand rubbing litterally intensifies*
>look a this good goy killing muslims for us
>the muslims we helped come in hehe
>muslims & whites fight fight fight
>this will take the heat off we jews
>+ we can push a gun ban
>++ named pewdiepie
(((WINNING)))

Attached: glow nigger shooter .png (737x591, 167K)

all liveleak streams are down. the website doesn't have shit on it

Fuck that was funny as fuck.

Checked, redpilled, and thread

Why are Sunni more violent than Shia?

IF he really gave a fuck about (((Open Borders)))
why not attack an organization actually behind it.?
at least bowers got that bit right...
>attacking the individual niggers coming for gibs is like treating the symptom of cancer, and not cutting the cancer its self out
(((glows)))

Attached: jews open borders all 2.png (1072x3352, 1.28M)

You ppl are pure scum. No better than isis. I hope you all one day wisen up and realise how disgusting you have have become.. hate has made you the very thing you fear.
Fear has made you the very thing you hate. Ill pray to jesus for ur souls. But you re all truly a disgrace to humanity and the white race.

Based, checked, and blood red pilled

yeah exactly, thats why i am trying to find the second shooting video. He probably streamed it somewhere.

Didn't they take the tracker in your pic down? I remember trying to make a more recent version of your pic a while back and couldn't do it. If anyone has one please post it, 2010 is ancient and libshits will use the age to discredit it, even though obviously muslim and leftist terrorism still dwarfs Christians and right wing terrorism.

>he didnt have time to burn the place
feels bad

In fact a habbening there right now. IDF attack.

>NPCs are mostly concerned about the Bangladesh cricket team and the impact this attack will have of their sports games.

>Did you always hold these views?
----------------------------------------------
>No, when I was young I was communist, then an anarchist, and finally a libertarian before coming to be an eco-fascist.

Straight from his manifesto

Is this the evolution of a Jow Forumsfag?

Attached: 1532000582769.png (758x802, 849K)

just a literal idiot looking for somthing to follow. He probably just wanted to kill people and used his new fascist ideology as a reason.

does anyone else find the police response time shocking?
he was allowed to shoot for 20 minutes, repeatedly going outside to shoot more and more pedestrians, and no police to be seen.

i guess new zealand is much like australia, where we have a dozen or so cops to cover 250k people.

the police exist to save peoples lives.... what the fuck were they doing here?.... he SHOT FOR 20 FUCKING MINUTES..!!!!

Attached: 686868686868.jpg (731x630, 33K)

the flag checks out

thanks mate i just wanted to be in the loop!

Pretty much all of them here are fluent in English. Why would this be weird?

i think liveleak is down from all the traffic...

evolution of Jow Forums politics at least
he was probably out in guy fawkes masks complaining about scientology

Man that was the best part of the video. I replayed it like 10 times in a row. God that was beautiful to watch.

it was like ten minutes in untill sirens were heard the nz police were quick.

That's the video length, not the shooting. People would have fled far away before calling the cops. They then would have received multiple calls about a shooter and would have to have got the right units ready rather than your average cop. Maybe in Auckland it would have been really fast, but on South island in a place this is unheard of, they are not going to be there in 2 minutes.

dude is a gag-master

Attached: 1512639060323.jpg (1125x1125, 203K)

When you go on a shooting spree but stop for the people in the crosswalk as you're driving away.

Wew lads this dude shot exactly who he wanted to and nobody else.

>Kills literal NO BODIES...
every time, I fucking hate these retards. Not ONCE do these people literally walk into the ghetto and kill actual leeches/niggers. They walk into civilized gated communities and shit and kill middle class minorities not even on welfare.

leaf fag gtfo

HOMEWORK ASSIGNMENT:

Once the names come out, all of you scour their Facebook, Twitter, and other profiles and see what political shit you can dig up.

Everyone's a sociopath on the internet. Just play the game and shrug and stop caring.

Attached: pewdiepie.jpg (1600x900, 180K)

Well, NZ isn't LA, Chicago or NYC where cops are literally around every corner.

Yeah that is super weird. Like wtf gives a fuck about the bandgladesh soccer team that ran away. This dude just went on one of the most crazy massacres in history wearing a go pro.

he also drew on a few people and chose not to fire after looking at them. he was fully lucid and downright competent at this, as if it wasn't his first rodeo.

Really hope this board gets shut down, along with every place like this

there's an overwhelming number of indians out there and most of them don't care about muslims

Is that supposed to mean they are integrated Mohammad Canada? Do you feel bad for your brethren?

Literally don't give a fuck

Reminder that most of LOL BASED SHOOTER are Mexicans and Indians.

Well, we did get to listen to some good tunes in the meantime.
youtube.com/watch?v=5GCSWEgZT94

Every time the jew is almost exposed a mass shooting comes out of no where with no real solid motives other than to keep the goyim fighting each other.

Welcome to real life. Police are not there to protect you.
Move somewhere you're allowed to own a gun and be responsible for your own safety.

do you think that deletes the users too or something? genius IQ at work here eh

Attached: 1384155868367.jpg (1500x1143, 150K)

Do it faggot.
You can't ban ideas. We will still exist we will just go somewhere else.

Tits or GTFO tampon

you all sound like sand niggers celebrating the death of an infidel. You have basically become what you hate.

Attached: 1551561554065.png (680x680, 221K)

I shutter to think what the unleashed hordes of autism would go out and do to the world with out the containment of 4chins.

Attached: 1476501539239.jpg (500x500, 36K)

err, they weren't white, genius

I used to live in chch, that mosque is all of 5 minutes from the main justice precinct for the whole city, all the officers were probably out on highway patrol ticketing people for going 5 over.

It was lierally 9 minutes you fucking skizzo, people like you are the reason this board is considered a contaiment for skizzos, paranoids and autists.

Attached: 11698930_10155830045685381_2335394849354282770_o.jpg (1719x1719, 136K)

God I wish that were me.

Yeah, but in here they are given the best space to organize and cooperate with eachother, sharing their own ideas and memes(mgs2). I mean think about it, if we just took all the muslims and put them into camps, they would easily be able to organize terror attacks, until when they escape and cause total mayhem.

>That's the video length
No its ot, the video lasts for 16 minutes, and the shooting starts at round min 6:15 and ends around min 15 when he goes back to his car and drives away.

Attached: 16x10.jpg (1366x2048, 250K)

keyword here being was

Can you English, burrito?

The guy said he was shooting for 20 mins and I said no he wasn't and only half of that is shooting.