AUS/POL/ - FRIDAY ARVO PRAYER EDITION #2

Fuck you jannie, this is a political thread
Previous: Christchurch mosque shootings: Police say gunman in custody, hunting for other shooters after murderous rampage
>abc.net.au/news/2019-03-15/live-blog-new-zealand-police-respond-to-a-critical-incident/10904416

Christchurch shootings: At least 30 feared dead after gunmen with automatic weapons open fire at two mosques - live updates
>stuff.co.nz/national/111313938/live-coverage-police-attending-evolving-situation-in-christchurch

Police confirm 'number of fatalities' in New Zealand mosque shooting
>660citynews.com/2019/03/14/witness-many-dead-in-new-zealand-mosque-shooting-2/

Attached: 65476456566.jpg (600x739, 81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1106404281580584960/pu/vid/640x360/7QzJbXcRkTvseP1S.mp4?tag=8
youtube.com/watch?v=rQSwh3bgs5k
youtube.com/watch?v=3KZCiWizEkw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What a fucking madman

I was honestly expecting it to be muslims enacting sharia law
>see video
>literally a polack who said subscribe to pewdiepie

REMINDER FOR ALL AUSSIES
Waleed Aly Exists

Attached: waleed-aly-the-project-01-t40j8pvsvp6p4uupdn2_ct677x380.jpg (677x379, 31K)

OP is a retard bill shorten said DONT watch it
what part of that cant you understand!

already hearing the police sirens here in melbourne.
muslim chimpouts are imminent now... stay inside and stay safe... barricade your doors if you need to.

This is the future he wanted.

Attached: 543234.png (588x903, 1.18M)

haha eat shit ardern you faux hippy cunt

For now.

Attached: 1469953041664.png (132x157, 15K)

Attached: 7637476474.png (950x633, 427K)

Finally, new DLC for my favourite game.....
video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1106404281580584960/pu/vid/640x360/7QzJbXcRkTvseP1S.mp4?tag=8

Attached: Doom-Free-Download-DLC.jpg (1024x768, 185K)

stay safe melbourne

I bet that after endless mudslime perpetrated attacks around the world, THIS event, this single mass attack by white people against sandniggers is what's going to trigger the final suicide of the west. they're somehow going to use fucking new zealand as the reason to finally announce loud and proud white genocide.

The Shooter had a Bruce profile pic on Facebook
it'll be declared illegal

4 people in custody wtf?

We did it mates!

Tfw watching F1 qualflying comfy from home.
And the world spins madly on. Nobody cares about 30 muslims. They cate that a right winger was involved.

Reminder there was a school shooting in Brazil like yesterday. NOBODY made a peep.

Western suburbs here, it would be weirder if there were no sirens.

Attached: proxy.png (233x267, 103K)

New Zealand is relevant for once.

Attached: 5445435.jpg (586x728, 72K)

seriously though, what the FUCK were those muzzies doing in New Zealand. Who let them in?

Because of him the kikes are gonna have a field day reporting about how “white men are the real terrorists” and a lot of normal white people are going to be completely on board whith whatever “must be done” in response. They might ban this website. You better believe there’s gonna be new ‘hate speech’ laws popping up here and there.
Best case scenario some people get woken up by the Muslim reprisal attacks but those are gonna be covered up let’s be real.
...remove kebab, subscribe to pewdiepie... all those memes.. ruined.

Attached: 58810F1F-569F-4387-BD62-345D1641F0C6.jpg (737x556, 176K)

St. Albans reporting in

pass it around! this was not a lone gunman. staged diversion to distract from israel bombing gaza. Morons cry over 27 in zealand while thousands get bombed and white man gets to be blamed instead of israel

Attached: twoOtherShooters.webm (608x892, 621K)

Lads watch what you post on aus/pol over the next week or so, ASIO and MERINO Glowies will be here in force.
Expect some anons to be doxxed.

That's so fucking dopey and generalist.

>TFW you realise you were the fucking Mudslimes all along

Cunt, they win because they show up and play the game. They constantly change the rules of the game. They occupy and utilise education, media, they're even corrupting the fucking armies of some Western countries and the smartest thing you can do in response to it is to spend some ammo. You dumb cunts, you deserve to be replaced.

fuck I went to get beer and the other thread was already gone

they won't do shit
they're scared of us now
like how they don't try to anger muslims

Its kinda telling when you hear people being killed and your first thought is that "you" feel threatened. Terrorists, the lot of you.

Anyone read his Manifesto yet?
He raises nearly all of the main Jow Forums talking points about replacement rates and whites doing themselves in.
I expected worse.
BUNF

No, you're wrong - clearly the only way forward is for us all to be arrested and marginalised even further by society and attempting to play politics like ANY OTHER INTEREST GROUP is cucking of the highest order. Fucking Nazis, they ruin everything.

NSW faggot here (not sydney). Who to vote for in the state election, and why is it SFF?

anyone have images of the police statement on twitter?

If asio wants to go anywhere they should go to facebook

That's the Armed Offenders Squad, idiot.

Labor. I just want to be able to get a drink after 8pm and catch a functioning rail service home.

Pretty sure the cunt is from aus/pol, the guy who posts with NZ flag.

Attached: 1552627811301.jpg (1080x1920, 583K)

>his name was Brenton Tarrant

fucking checked

Attached: 1552484755420.png (372x424, 329K)

youtube.com/watch?v=rQSwh3bgs5k
PM LIVE

>right-wing

He also clearly separates himself from any mainstream political affiliation and calls himself an eco-fascist. I'm sure the leftist media will still find a way to make him out like a Trump supporter by quoting one of the two sentences he wrote about him, the other being where he says "dear god no" about Trump as a leader.

Not all Australians
Reminder that Jow Forums is a board of peace
If anything this incident demonstrates how we need more anonymous free speech online

>climate strike derailed
>yang gang derailed

M A D M A N

Attached: 8BDAAAD2-E568-4606-9104-0190CEDCB8AA.jpg (1024x576, 173K)

They be lurking here

Attached: 1550662267322.jpg (800x800, 141K)

Fuck, Bruce is gonna be the next "pepe alt-right meme"

Dear ASIO:

>EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE ON THIS BOARD IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS WEBSITE.

>that meme
dude wtf I think you actually, for once, might be right. Too specific of a CUNTmeme not to be at least somewhat into aussie specific chan culture.

Good luck, does the main Street still smell like rotten fish?

The fact that Australia is going to try and crack down on white people and guns after this tells me race war now

>DEAR ASIO SUCK MY BALLS

FTFY

>Eco fascist
>Not driving an electric car

What did he mean by this?

Let me guess this faggot is going to destroy some AUSTRALIAN rights over new zealands retardation.

killcount?

Bitch you know your people will just sit back and let it happen.

RIGHT WING EXTREMIST ATTACK

>ScoMo spouting horseshit

Attached: DF48C9B7-4718-4EB1-B102-9D3428874899.jpg (636x466, 18K)

You might want to run the numbers on that, Dermot.

like every unit has its own personal large dumpster

27-30

Attached: 524542525245.jpg (609x141, 10K)

Did he use recyclable ammunition?

It's literally the same image on his profile as pic (had to make this a PNG to post), as in same pixels.
So yeah.
The Canadian user makes these memes and they get posted on aus/pol

Attached: 1547194448857.png (1024x576, 329K)

unconfirmed
10-30+

Whats the German song playing during it? Heard it before but cant put my finger on it.

"they are us" - Jacinda Ardern 2019 on immigrants and refugees

Of course you come back to aus/pol when something happens, you just can't stay away can you Jimmy?

Is there an Australian discord? Im feeling rather isolated after this incident.

Where the fuck did he get automatic weapons? The mob? Nigger gangs?

Absolutely based.

>automatic weapons
lol, they always gotta throw that around.
They were clearly semi autos.

fuck off with this discord shit. got to IRC and use a bounce

shitty ISP flag check

youtube.com/watch?v=3KZCiWizEkw
Sure thing ASIO.

Jow Forums anthem
Grün ist unser Fallschirm

Just give me the cunting link or a way to find it

>Actually my name

WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH MY CUSTARD CREAMS?

Seriously, though, shooting up a mosque is fundamentally retarded. I don't actually understand what this achieves. It's just a wee bit gross

4 in custody, 3 men, 1 waman

>discord
newfags leave.
I don't think you should come on aus/pol, this is a bad place.

Attached: kikecord.jpg (824x1552, 476K)

It will be declared a hate symbol by muslims, similar to what happened with Pepe

I don't use discord fuckwit. make an IRC channel but you are probably too stupid to know how

It's New Zealand...?
Wait is that actually Jimmy Fucking strings?
I was honestly throwing shit at a wall mate.

This looks fake.

one of them is pewdiepie and the wamman is marzia!

He probably got it from the skin heads there is a lot of them in NZL if not them then it’s probably a nigger gang called the Mongral Mob

I went there once, Chinese shops had trays of fish rotting in the sun, never went back

no not even close

Any excuse to disarm and destroy the white middle class.

Attached: DF3C4BAA-2FF8-451A-9AD9-65CA3A80CC9D.gif (300x186, 1007K)

Anyone making next bread pls make it "Tactical Tarrant Edition" tnx

I was born 1989. Stop being a faggot. I have a really bad feeling after this Christchurch hero and the media decrying "right wing extremists".

finally you oceanic cunts get in on the action

That was all over the radio/news yesterday in Australia.
Americans just don't pay attention to anything.
Shit we even get American radio here so we can keep up with what bullshit is happening in your government.

KEK knew someone would do this

so go make an IRC channel on whichever network you like called AUS/POL/ and link it here. and how to use IRC and how to use a bounce so you don't give up your IP

"We believe some of them might be immigrants or refugees who have chosen to make this country their home, they are us" - Jacinda Ardern Kiwi PM

Make way for more rapefugees NZ

That is exactly what your precious Muslims do every time they kill our people. It’s people like you that have created this situation in the first place! I was always against the Western military’s attacking other countries for no reason.

not enough

Attached: 1550879123390.jpg (400x400, 27K)

Attached: 51392655_3010543712305306_4167961681378410496_n.jpg (707x490, 28K)

Look cunt, I'm married, I don't want to talk to just you.

watch the video
at least 30+