This event is gunna change everything...

This event is gunna change everything. Islamics will want blood and whites are going to entirely face the backlash of this by the public media. We are now trapped in the corner. This video is going to be unstoppable and will be seen in it's entirety by millions. Load your guns lads the race war has officially begun.

Attached: 1550183997523.jpg (1024x561, 483K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/Ik6VYAJGF7os
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What video?

It's not like he chained them up and burnt them alive, am I right?

Dude?

bitchute.com/video/Ik6VYAJGF7os

Let's see:

Non-muslims: China, Half of India, Russia, United States, All of Latin America, and all of Eastern Europe

Muslims: Saudi Arabia, half of Europe, Egypt, Pakistan, Iran, Indonesia

China and India wouldn't hesitate to drop the nukes and send in waves after waves of their own peoples. We should be okay.

Attached: crusaderonline.jpg (754x1200, 101K)

Agreed

Attached: moon man doom.jpg (1263x1920, 789K)

Oh my sweet child...

That Muslim in Florida killed 50 gay people & no one cared, in fact people blamed White Christian Republicans for some reason

O.P you horrendous faggot; you are probably right.

2019 is probably gonna be tit for tat attacks. Glad I am gonna be in the woods.

no ones gonna care, going to be watercooler talk for 99% of people

I condemn this horrible act of violence.

Attached: 1506354989042.png (499x499, 272K)

>We are now trapped in the corner.
That was his goal. He wants this next revolution to begin.

Attached: 1549452339370.jpg (724x1024, 178K)

>we
I think you're mistaken

How different can the backlash against whites be from say, the average, everyday islamic terror attack by a lone wolf?
How will we be able to distinguish it from the every day ravings of our local jihadi sympathizer?

Synagogue next?

Guys don't you think this has all gone too far? I'm not a fan of mass immigration either but what this guy did is wrong and it's just going to turn the world against whites.

Fuck I'm off Jow Forums for one day and I miss all the habbenings

>going to turn the world against whites.
Have you seriously not been paying attention? Is this your first time on Jow Forums?

Is it stomping time yet?

Attached: ccbc03641196057c13740e21ed173161--master-art-saturday-morning.jpg (236x279, 21K)

#notallwhites
#hugawhitey
#partandparcel