/HTG/: HUNTING TRAFFICKERS GENERAL: CITY INVESTIGATIONS

This general is for identifying, discussing, mapping, researching and tracking various trafficking networks and enterprises. There is a consistent trend of data showing that networks move through and rely on urban areas, specifically Sanctuary Cities. Feel free to submit tips or contribute with memes, infographs etc.

Trafficking can happen in many forms depending on the product being moved (human, guns, drugs, rare animals/art, organs etc.) and involve many different groups and organizations. We track all types.

Do not encourage violence here, we aren't trying to give them any excuses to shut it down.

Newcomers should pay attention to shills targeting these threads with discrediting/discouraging attempts as well as injection of misinformation and bad leads.

>archive of past threads
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/hunting traffickers general/
>archive of past /atg/ threads
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/anti trafficking general/
>archive of original /htg/ threads
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject//htg//start/2017-04-11/end/2017-09-31/

>A summary of the “clock” mapping method you can use in your own city as well as a summary of general trafficking information
archive.is/rnkd2

>Pastebin of related info
archive.fo/wcc4w

Attached: didn't fly too good.jpg (1280x720, 342K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/1106433578727022593
twitter.com/FuctupMike/status/1106428167005392897
twitter.com/ExtinctMedia
twitter.com/pewdiepie/status/1106419935390171136
archive.is/dOXFC
twitter.com/ClimateAudit/status/1106428031084580865
theguardian.com/world/live/2019/mar/15/christchurch-shooting-injuries-reported-as-police-respond-to-critical-incident-live
maoritelevision.com/news/regional/breaking-reports-fatalities-chch-mosque-shooting
youtu.be/E8UENRxEcWg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christchurch_mosque_shootings
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christchurch_mosque_shootings
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Look for these kinds of things to map out the human trafficking networks:

1) [Secret Compartments in Vehicles/Ships/Aircraft & Types of Transport](Vans, Semi-Trucks, Buses, Trains etc for Land, Yachts, Cruise Ships, Container/Cargo Ships, Ferry's etc for Sea, Private Jets, Commercial/Cargo Flights, etc for Air.)(Sewers & Subway Tunnels can also be used).

2) [Abandoned Large Buildings in/around Sanctuary Cities.](Big enough to act as Distribution Centers/Warehouses for Trafficking Networks(Weapons, Drugs, People, Body parts/remains, etc))

3) [2016 Election District Map's Blue Parts](In relation to Trafficking Routes, Sanctuary Cities, etc. Work on combining different Maps to see the full picture/patterns.)

Pedo's are not the only groups the Kids are going to & Trafficking has several different categories:

1) [Government]
(For things like Super Soldier programs, Cloning & Body Modifications)
2) [Corporation/Business]
(For things like Genetic Testing/Experimentation & Chimera's)
3) [Criminal]
(Drugs, Weapons, Sex Slaves & Children)
4) [Cult]
(Sacrifices, Blackmail & Indoctrination)
5) [Intel Agencies]
(Brainwashing for Spy/Informant programs & Special Agent operations)
6) [Breeding/Harvesting Farms]
(Selectively Bred/Produced Humans, Organs/Fetuses/Blood & Supplying Trafficking Networks/Centers)
7) [Hollywood]
(Truman Show breeding/handling operations.)
Another thing to note is the use of human trafficking for organ harvesting and slave labor (think Qatar for instance).

Attached: Quick Rundown.jpg (2459x2333, 3.74M)

Bump for stopping false flags.

Give me a debriefing on everything.

Bump for my favorite thread.

Anyone here?

Attached: THIS.png (391x197, 34K)

I spent all day helping fix some UAV equipment and I miss shit happening.

Found this smuggling route from China to NK in the last thread. Within 5 minutes the false flag started.

False flag appears to be a cell of at least 4-5 people (likely way more) and was very sloppy because they tried to attribute it to a single shooter at first.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-14 at 7.28.42 PM.png (1718x1030, 2.79M)

Previous thread:
>206245501

Video
Q Downplaying the shooting
Real Deaths on a false flag/psyop.

One of the narratives Q might start pushing is that it was a false flag but no one died. (Which looks to be bullshit).
And will only result in all of the Q followers being ostracized from their families friends for talking about it and "making light" of their deaths.

Q will use this to further demoralize his followers and try to push them over the edge more.

This also takes eyes away from what is happening in NK right now.

Hey IC.

Attached: IMG_5089.jpg (1000x1000, 287K)

Imagine being so fucking dumb you think large abandoned buildings are used for trafficking weapons and drugs. That shit is handed off in the fucking Walmart parking lot.

Trafficking route A5 found.

Attached: IMG_5102.jpg (640x1094, 152K)

A5 was bragging about that “5 minute recon” actually. Didn’t know the context til now.

Last thread has real time breakdowns of what happened So far it looks like they are trying to use this as a psyop to radicalize leftists and demoralize the right while distracting from other events like NK talks being broken down. They even did a livestream of the shooting and had the shooter say "subscribe to pewdiepie" which is fucking stupid and shows you just how desperate they were to meme this.

It was really quite impressive, tip my hat to him if he really just stumbled upon that while browsing Google Maps.

Interesting. I got double 77s the last time I posted it too.

Attached: IMG_5100.jpg (640x563, 78K)

Which building do you protect?

Very nice.

Are you and A5 not in the same thread because you share the same IP?
>Sat version of this
Thanks man!

Attached: IMG_5099.jpg (640x563, 104K)

Cope harder faggot.

Bet we can find more if we comb up and down looking for more footpaths along the river.

Terrain map version of the exact same size so anons can layer them and play with the transparency.

Attached: IMG_5098.jpg (960x845, 150K)

1) How many narratives are they trying to do at once?.

2) A5 does shit like this all the time.

Hey, micro raptors are a little nippy when you try to hand feed them if they are not used to you.

Faggot infected detected

I have to work on some things so if you could make sure the thread doesn't get slid off the board that would be great.

I would cope but I'm too busy spending all this money I earned doing large drug deals.

Please don't make jokes like this in these threads.

Attached: nervous.png (318x318, 110K)

dipshit posters gonna get btfo because theyre fucking dipshits

got a bad feeling this genuinely was a sloppy false flag and the veil is going to partially lifted tomorrow
can you imagine

It's a giant clusterfuck of narratives, they are deploying so many at once that they can't keep track of them. They even admitted that a Muslim in one of the mosques started shooting back at the attackers which means he had an illegal weapon.

The IC and shills they deployed to do damage control were pushing narratives that they had already dropped in press releases. It's so sloppy.

Spend it fast, I'll find where you work and advertise it here so your competition can come visit.

A5 is speaking Chinese and Korean right now talking to some people in his office.

Looking at him right now. And he just gave me a wink before locking down his office. Can’t see into it now.

How many languages does he speak? Guess I need to learn a few more and catch up.

By “people”, I don’t mean physical people. He’s talking on the phone and computers.

>implying I have competition in this region

I beg your pardon?

I figured you were stupid enough to think that.

What does he look for/require out of employees?

He knows a few, but he also has advanced real time translator devices.

Sounds like a mess.

I agree.

This FF is for distraction, narrative binding, retributive, rushed act.

>How many narratives are they trying to do at once?.
all of them.

Actually. I'll sit down and go over the news reports/videos and make a list of narratives/meta-narratives.

Kek

Of course.

You just need 120 years m8

Attached: IMG_5103.jpg (500x396, 308K)

>real time translator devices
Now that sounds like a cool toy.

It's a complete mess, I'm wondering how they are going to clean it up now.

Depends on what he requires. He will find you or you will find him.

>implying im not 100% certain of this

I got some popcorn, let’s watch and expose this thing.

Yeah it was clearly rushed. Though leftists will still believe it

They are not exactly smart

There's a sex dungeon under Mar a lago.trump and the Republicans traffic kids through there,the border crisis is caused by the repubs so they could get more children.all we need to do is find out where.if only you all knew how bad things really are.....

First born probably.
Kek.
As in, start procreating user.
Not like the "give over your kid" kind of way.

>or you will find him.
I've been meaning to look into this but I can't justify trying to find A5 if there are happenings going on and other things to research.

>I'm wondering how they are going to clean it up now.
*pours dirt all over their mess to help*

Attached: IMG_5056.png (673x994, 781K)

I got something to finish up here, hopefully everyone can keep posting updates.

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/1106433578727022593

The manifesto is already censored, they are trying really hard to cover that up now since it was part of the original lone wolf narrative. I can practically hear the leftists begging everyone not to read or spread it since it was done so badly.

I guess this must have played into the original plan to infiltrate and take us down.

You don’t look for A5 you look for the MIC.

Some reports said 73 pages while others said 83. Don't know if that was just a mistake or something more

I think they fucked up, again.

The original was/is 87. I have it open right now.

I can't believe they spend the kind of money on this shit that they do.

A5 asked us to dig up his origin/history and try to find him and who he was iirc.

Good point though.
That was actually where I started ( I spent a couple hours before bed reading into the German war machine, the Krupps, and the US aerospace systems BAE and all of its subsidiaries along with their cohorts). Paused and haven't resumed that yet.

Notice that top comment of "Still waiting for somebody to point out a bullet hole".
This narrative is going to be pushed into creating artificial sides.
Left: "The right says that no one ever dies and these are crisis actors" *parades the dead around*

Right: "Q said it was fake and I believe him! These people weren't really shot"

Attached: IMG_5090.jpg (497x415, 45K)

Neither can I

Hi IC user. Getting pretty sleepy but will try to stay up. Do you watch over us anons?

Could someone make a list of all the narratives?

You could say that?

Can you megaupload.nz it?

Was that the files named "The Great Replacement"?

Thank you

I will start doing that right now.
I was looking into this file to see if I could extract anything from it

I keep track of things but I’m not watching you 24/7.

That's what they do with every shooting. They spread dumb shit like that around to get the idiots fixated on it.

twitter.com/FuctupMike/status/1106428167005392897
twitter.com/ExtinctMedia

Both of these guys are obviously IC and pushing intentional honeypot shit.

Is this what happens when Great Grandpa/Grandpa/Daddy made all the money are you are just in the driver's seat trying not to crash the car in their wake?

Pretty much

Yea, why? Haven't downloaded it just had someone send me a link.

Sorry about the autistic sounds I make on purpose around electronics to bother people listening.

You....what?

Once in a while I make retarded noises around electronics with mics in them lmao. Figure it might at least confuse the AI that has to archive it.

Bump for important thread.

I was lurking in the previous one.
What vehicle was/were the shooter/s driving and how long did it take to get to the targets?
I hope you don't mess his keyboard.

I have my own office.

Autism speaks

Time for you to listen kek.

>Just heard news of the devastating reports from New Zealand Christchurch.
>I feel absolutely sickened having my name uttered by this person.
>My heart and thoughts go out to the victims, families and everyone affected by this tragedy.
twitter.com/pewdiepie/status/1106419935390171136

Fucking lol.

There's two-four versions.
2 PDFs & 2 Docs

The .docx has 20+ files embedded in it including exe.
The PDF has 4 files embedded in it.

to be honest I also do this.
Wave, wink, flip the bird, thumbs up at different cameras.

Attached: IMG_4294.gif (360x346, 170K)

Nice.

Autism moves.

One narrative that failed early on was that the 2nd mosque shooting was stooped by Muslims firing in self defense. CNN ran that. Obviously fatalities at that location are being reported now.

Didn't A5 say that the Swedish government wants him dead? Could they be in it too? Since A5 mentioned feminists wanted to send a message with this ff.

>cameras
Tape that shit.

Did you see the NK stuff?

First it was a lone shooter, framed as an archetypal alt right winger: Jow Forums poster, pewdiepie, anti-muslim. Then it turned into a coordinated group of 4 with IEDs found. They even stated the muslims had fired back.
It seems like they're skipping the lone shooter narrative and lumping them all together. Probably gonna make something up about how they coordinated it beforehand through Jow Forums or some other proxy right wing group

I did.
They could manifacture something like that so quickly?

>5.27pm - A witness told NZME a well known Muslim local chased the shooters at a second shooting at a mosque in Linwood.
archive.is/dOXFC

Also

>the "radiant sun" iconography used by Brenton Tarrant (NZ mass murderer) is insignia used by Ukrainian neo-Nazi faction backed by US in Maidan coup (Feb 2014) and even in logo of Ukraine's Azov Battalion
twitter.com/ClimateAudit/status/1106428031084580865

Yep, talk to the others about it. Big find in a small package.

theguardian.com/world/live/2019/mar/15/christchurch-shooting-injuries-reported-as-police-respond-to-critical-incident-live

They're saying 40 dead now. They're excluding the third location. Also I believe there being some kind of incident at a hospital.

Apparently they have folders and files of false flags ready for all sorts of situations and conditions. The NK find probably threw them off alot to the point of rushing this time around

Definitely a rush job

So I guess I shouldn't focus on the writings on his weapons, because it didn't make any sense to me.

Bump from page 9.

bump

maoritelevision.com/news/regional/breaking-reports-fatalities-chch-mosque-shooting

>And a third active shooting is being reported outside Christchurch Hospital.

Third location was at the hospital itself it seems. Don't know if this was ever confirmed.

Fuck shills

I have an idea, we should start looking at vintage music stores, lots of famous (((musicians))) go there to get more vintage gear
Start with Emerald City Guitars in Seattle

Attached: emerald.png (192x263, 110K)

youtu.be/E8UENRxEcWg

No. Fuck off.

This looks very above board.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christchurch_mosque_shootings

I see they have already gotten the Wikipedia page up.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christchurch_mosque_shootings

The wikipedia article on the incident is already up.

Bump

Page 10 save

Attached: IMG_5095.jpg (500x756, 462K)

Attached: IMG_5074.png (1238x704, 138K)

Bump

Attached: IMG_5096.jpg (1920x1080, 1.55M)

Attached: IMG_5084.jpg (1580x1899, 707K)

Thanks for keeping it alive anons. Looks like things have fallen off a little bit.

Of course.
I'm just archiving everything right now.
Analysis comes after archive

Bumping

Attached: IMG_5093.jpg (512x384, 160K)

I have a lot of archives but have not had the chance to properly analyze them. Think I will bow out for now. Catch you tomorrow.

Great work as always