Why are the Japanese so low crime if they don't have Christian morals?

Attached: f810d7075a3c58c796abc71a76f2427d.jpg (598x898, 71K)

anime

Japanese didn't have low crime rates until Christian Americans occupied their country. Their natural state is raping the absolute fuck out of inferior races.

Yeah but we are Christian yet still have higher crime rates even if we only look at whites

high IQ

Because Christian ethics are not special, nor especially desirable.

No basketball Americans

No black people

ive been trying to tell pol this for fucking AGES

christianity is a jewish proto communism that promotoes the same globalism marxism does

Collectivist shame culture and

Best bait on the catalog, yum yum

Attached: 1542115069013.jpg (960x720, 71K)

But they are. Christian nations are more successful, currently. Atheists are only products of Christian culture.

Not at whites are Christian and japs are low t.

Yeah but there was a time Japan was the most brutal culture out there...we're they low t then?

>Not all
But they do live in Christian societies with illogical, arbitrarily defined sets of morals that can't always be followed in a situation where their livelihoods are being threatened by the other mesopotamian larp followings.

The globalism that institutional religion pushes on people with guilt, then subverts that guilt to create mindless followers and workers are responsible for these shootings not just white nationalism.

I suspect it has to do with having a fixed amount of land. There's no back country to expand into when the population starts to outstrip agricultural output. Sothe only way to survive is to be industrious (to get as much foodcas possible out of the land) and cooperative (because there's nowhere to go if you are shunned). The only other place to get food is the sea, and you have to be a hard working and a good person or they kick you off the boat. That's just my guess with nothing to back it up.

Or maybe the land owning samurai killed all the troublemakers?

>Christian nations are more successful, currently
How are you quantifying success in this context?

They have mandatory class from first grade thru high school called moral education.

Pretty much teaches the most basic moral principles and leaves out all the shit about wanting to fuck little girls and ensuring women keep their mouth shut

I mean sorry I forgot to mention my comment was addressed to all unless you're a retard.

no niggers

They don't have copious amounts of niggers.

Christianity doesn't have anything to do with success, successful countries are all european or Japanese. The japanese had great respect for tradition, just like the west once did. That respect is what matters, not Christianity itself.

Because they're too busy killing themselves to kill each other.

shame culture

Christianity doesn't actually do anything beneficial for a society.

just like everything else, it is a power structure that is used by the psychopaths at the top of the heirarchy to exert dominance on others using gullible fools under them to do the dirty work for them, and keep their hands clean.

It's the same for basically all organizations, politics, corporations, etc...

Hell, the shareholder model was deliberately created to protect the shareholders (those actually calling the shots) from culpability for their corporations actions.

Christianity isn't going to solve shit, they aren't interested in solving anything, they just want more power, meaning money and converts.

that's the list.

Christianity at least gives you higher birth rates. Athiests hate to reproduce for some reason.

No religion = below replacement level birthrates
below replacement level birthrates = a dead country

>Why are the Japanese so low crime if they don't have Christian morals?
Not if; because.

>Christianity at least gives you higher birth rates.

if that's your only reason for following Christianity, why don't you convert to Islam?

they have the highest fertility rate of any religion.

But it's not about Christianity having a higher birth rate at all, because it's a false equivalence...

The problem is propaganda, mind control, compulsory education indoctrination, etc...

There are far too many different subtle pressures on society by the "Elite" controllers, in their giant jenga game to control the entire world.

Christianity isn't going to save you, because *THEY* control Christianity, your schools, your media, your corporations, and your government.

It sort of reminds me of the idiots who think that believing in jesus hard enough will make crops magically grow.

you have to actually FIX the problem, you can't just pray the problems away.

And also, for your information, there is a correlation between lowered fertility and Christianity in japan.

but they do have christian morals. they were forced on them after ww2.

>Christian morals

See Latin America
See Africa
See your local jail

Confucian-Buddhist Values will always be superior.

So basically you're saying that the japanese should be successful at having high birth rates and crime rates. Ok

Their legs are what stay shut.

They're rich, homogenous and intelligent.
South and Central America is incredibly Christian but have some of the highest crime rates and the highest homocide rates in the world.

Asians are the master race and have the master culture.

The Japanese are basically the Germans of the Asians. Tip top of the food chain.

>look at these shitty people, that means everything that has anything to do with them is shitty by extension.

Making an apples to apples comparison, we find religious participation does tamp down on violent crime, if only by something like 20%, depending on the group in question. EvolutionistX has more about that at her blog.

>Christianity at least gives you higher birth rates.
If you're adressing Africa and other subhuman shitholes, you'd be correct.
Christianity is the main force behind the third world population boom and "white" Christians unironically support this.

They've been beaten into submission by western powers and made docile through Shinto indoctrination, all during Meiji restoration. Look it up, it was a US run psy-op

>South and Central America is incredibly Christian but have some of the highest crime rates and the highest homocide rates in the world.

that's what I keep trying to tell the christians... that their religion isn't a panacea to all of the problems in the world.

You have to actually FIX the fucking problem if you want it to no longer be a problem...

But no, Christians just want everyone to convert to Christianity as if it will do a damn thing about the problems of the world.

Many religions are like this... because religions are all hierarchies with psychopaths at the top, and all they want is more power, and damn the consequences.

Dumbest response yet the longest

I guess *THEY* control atheism as well since as we've become more atheist we've simultaneously become more degenerate and nihilistic.

The fact of the matter is any of your closely held beliefs can be used by cunning people to control you. Saying *THEY* control Christianity is retarded. Why can't they control anything they want?

Christianity gives people a sense of purpose, it gives people a reason to go on, and it makes them more likely to reproduce.

Atheism gives you.....

There's a correlation between lowered fertility and atheism in the west.

we are talking about food/medical aid to Africa, right?

Because that's not Christianity increasing the birth rates.. that's food and medicine increasing the birth rates.

This sounds interesting

>I guess *THEY* control atheism as well since as we've become more atheist we've simultaneously become more degenerate and nihilistic.

you are attempting to conflate population dynamics with religion as a causal factor, and this is stupid as fuck, which is what I was trying to explain to you, but I guess explanations don't really work on your kind, do they?

What god you pray to doesn't change how fertile you are as a people.... because religion doesn't have anything to do with medicine, education, nutrition, mass media indoctrination, etc...

I'm trying to explain to you that a LACK of christianity isn't what is causing the decline in fertility, it's something else that converting to Christianity will absolutely not solve.

you have to find the real reason for the decline in fertility, and fix THAT problem....

And who shills for that food and medicine to be send down there? Stop defending your anti-white ideology or at least accept it for what it is, user.

>There's a correlation between lowered fertility and atheism in the west.

you can find correlations between basically anything, statistically, fool.

that was my point.

christianity isn't going to boost fertility rates, you have to find what is inhibiting it, and fix the fucking problem.

But your people aren't troubleshooters or engineers, so you don't know how to FIX problems, because your entire troubleshooting process is "Convert to Christianity and it'll magically fix everything"

And it's one of the main problems in the west.

>And who shills for that food and medicine to be send down there?

And why don't the christians just fucking PRAY for the africans to have food and medicine?

Because they don't import grown men even countries where came from don't want them.

Waifu culture, sex dolls, dating simulators etc. Give Forever Alone guys alternative way to experience having someone who loves you, even if it's not real it is still enough to fulfill their female companionship need so they won't become hateful incels.

>What god you pray to doesn't change how fertile you are as a people
Yeah, your beliefs change how you behave. Religious people behave in such a way that they actually have kids. This is how it is literally everywhere.

you literally destroyed your own argument....

You are saying that converting people to christianity is what makes fertility grow, and then you COMPLETELY IGNORE that it was the food and medicine that grew their fertility.

The fact that there are christian charities giving this food and medicine is completely irrelivant....

It's not the religion that's growing their fertility, it's food and medicine.

Now, if your christian charities just went to africa, waved their holy symbols around, went "Wololololo JESUS" and it magically raised their fertility, you MIGHT have a point.

But jesus didn't raise their fertility, the food and medicine did.

I think you guys are getting Protestants and Catholics confused again.catholics are in japan and taught them about guns but I don't know about protestants.

Crime implies internal high-trust, retard. If your whole society's Japanese and you rape Koreans, and they did, then you haven't committed any crimes.

crime is tied to freedom
the more freedom you have teh more crime you have
they have many laws so can not do anything to even commit a crime

actually they have christian morals and its been on japan for 500+ years you can thank the portuguese for that, they're shinto, buddhist, and christian cultured. Also the most highest form of education are at catholics schools on japan.

>Religious people behave in such a way that they actually have kids.

you aren't counting everywhere in the world, my dood.

You aren't actually thinking about the problem at all, you are just looking for anything that looks like evidence that you are right, and using that.

You aren't doing science.

Let me ask you a question, if atheism is a "religion" or "Lack of religion" that reduces fertility, why are there atheists?

Because 98% of Japan's population is Yamato. If Anglo-Saxon is 98% of the American population, it would be peaceful.

They are too betas to do something dangerous

If y'all bring Niggas to Africa, Mexicans to Mexico, and build huge walls at the border, America will be peaceful.

Japan has a huge wall called the sea.

The problem is you're saying you can only have kids with religion. Nietzsche predicted this and wanted some sort of higher ideal to take its place, but instead we chose hedonism which got us where we are.

You haven't rebutted my claim with any evidence or reason.

Religious people breed more because their religion gives them a sense of purpose, they see more than just the material world, they feel their lives are meaningful, and that inspires them to reproduce.

Atheists only believe in the material world. I can't count how many times I've seen them say that they'll hold off on having kids because it will impede their progress in their career or disrupt they material gain in some way. And why should they want to have kids if their desire to do so is merely a biological impulse? Why would they want to bring another life into this meaningless world?

Give me a proper response this time, please.

give me a non religious population before the advent of propaganda and social engineering.....

name one.

>The problem is you're saying you can only have kids with religion
No, I'm saying people are less inclined to do so with out it.

Respond to the substance of what I'm saying or kill yourself.

It is simply correlation at this point.

Why hasn’t “Christian Morals” saved Latin America and the Ghetto?

The causation is related to the mechanism regarding how Christianity is simply not adequate enough to make a difference regarding family values and social stability.

>Respond to the substance of what I'm saying or kill yourself.

you have no substance to your argument.

Name a non religious population or nation before the invention of social engineering and propaganda.

otherwise, there's nothing to contrast your statement against.

I'm saying christianity is pretty cucked and isnt the sole answer which is what OP asked about.

Social engineering and propaganda have always existed, shithead. What are you talking about?

CULTURAL HOMOGENEITY
EVERYTHING IS AT PEACE WHEN IT'S FILTERED INTO HOMOGENOUS GROUPS
EXCEPT NIGGERS OFC HAHAHA

The whole immigration wave thing into first world nations is just corporations trying to drive down the cost of labor by inflating the labor market.

It's just corporations/shareholders pretending to be the new monarchs, and using financial witchcraft to try to extract as much from the population as possible, so they can set themselves up as "Gods" of the world.

pretty much every problem on the planet can be traced to their financial manipulations, and covert ops for financial manipulations.

They have a very strict hierarchy, culture, and are homogenized. People stepping out of line are forced to produce something special for society or be made an outcast and people won't validate those who typically step out of line.

>Social engineering and propaganda have always existed

No, they have not.

I see you need a lesson on corrolation =/= causation.

Let's take the black plague, shall we?

Highly christian nations, Huge drop in population and fertility...

This directly contradicts your statement that Christianity causes higher fertility, doesn't it?

Let's take anouther example, africa... they practice superstitions, animism, ancestor worship, etc.... lowish fertility, until the introduction of food and medicine...

And yet they still aren't christian, it was the food that altered their fertility, not a religion.

You are trying to say that christian values and morality causes higher fertility...

*I* am trying to say that there are far more factors involved in fertility than a mindset or a set of beliefs.

You are NOT going to solve the fertility crisis in the west through a change in religion, because the PROBLEM isn't being caused by religion or a lack of religion.

It's a propaganda/psychological warfare, with chemical warfare and population replacement, in addition to financial warfare against certain population groups.

Christianity isn't going to fix that, it's just going to distract from it.

In feudal times, if you committed a crime, no matter how small, you were executed so was your family. Very few criminal genes were passed on to successive generations. They literally had crime bred out of them.

Attached: nip_war_crime_denial_thread.gif (1064x589, 981K)

let me give you a full example of christian retardation... two seperate things to contrast and think about.

This is literally the mindset of christians:

1: Problem, starving africans... solution? Donate money to buy food for them

2: Problem, low fertility in the west.... solution? MOAR JESUS!!!!

do you see how one is a practical solution to a problem, and the other is bullshit?

Becouse they will get 1 punched by bald guy from anime

>No, they have not.
Yes, they have.

>This directly contradicts your statement that Christianity causes higher fertility, doesn't it?
You're being obtuse. There's no social situation in the world that's monocausal.

>You are trying to say that christian values and morality causes higher fertility...
Yep. And if millions are dying from the black plague the fertility will drop will drop regardless. If millions of people are dying from starvation fertility will drop regardless. However, none of those things are happening in the west. People are ODing on drugs, committing suicide, and not having kids because their lives are empty and meaningless, and that's a problem Christianity would solve. You don't won't to acknowledge this because your distaste for religion is causing you to be unreasonable.

>It's a propaganda/psychological warfare
What propaganda is there and why is it working?