Europe is waking up

>europe is waking up

what do you guys think about this attack?

Attached: 1499676227427.jpg (786x618, 53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9v_YZ-cYG18
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Cute attempt.

Attached: basedvik.png (337x380, 198K)

Americans are to blame for Boeing..

The white devil shall rule this world once more!

youtube.com/watch?v=9v_YZ-cYG18

this

We don't even know what the situation is with that. It's all on you.

I read his manifesto. Seems like standard nationalism with an accelerationist edge. Nothing particularly new. Agree with the logic, disagree with the violence part.

>europe is waking up
in more ways than one

>could've done the false flag attack as a jew
>could encourage poos in their war against pakis to fuel the fire
>but it was just shooting but more memes than edge so ok

7/10

Absolutely useless. I hate you dumb white nationalists sometimes. We were supposed to stop the Mossad as a common goal.

A MASS SHOOTING WONT DO SHIT WTF WAS HE THINKING. He should've come up with something better instead of memes in one afternoon. This won't change anything except rile the Internet up for a few days then everyone forgets.
Based.

I dont pay so much attention to these things anymore. Some big news website in Germany has this as a front cover but they left the comment section open. Here are some upvoted comments:

>Surely an unusual situation for muslims in a western country. Usually it is churches in islamic countries that turn into bloody crime scenes
>Bernhard M. writes:Happens all the time here in the south of Thailand, just in reverse. But its not even mentioned in the site articles of german newspapers. As long as the known group ?does bad shit?, its not a problem. But oh vey it happens to them one time. My condolences is thus kept fairly small.

>mossad false flag
>i hate you wyte pipo
kek

Absolute disgrace to the human race

>europe waking up
ts 2:11 here and I staryed up for the news on the shooting and the psyops, goodnight.

No, it went a decade backwards with this shit.

>Sweden
You're the place who should 100 Breiviks unironically

Its a symptom of multiculturalism being forced on society by a globalist elite. The real enemy is the politicians and media that promotes mass immigration and racial tensions.

Checked
Don't get me wrong, I give the shooter mad props but I think he camped too much. Probably would've gotten a higher score if he moved around the map a little more.

Attached: Vghhbgg.jpg (1898x1036, 231K)

I don’t think it will help towards the peaceful reform of Western civilization, but war never escaped from my mind in order to take back our lands anyways. Besides it’s satisfying to see these fuckers get a taste of their own medicine for once.

Also, every normalfag who supposedly wants to “remove kebab” and than cries about shit like this should unironically off themselves.

Why New Zealand tho?

Wunderbar