Kebab Remover

>Kebab Remover

Jesus Christ. Violent autists need to be gassed.

Instead of killing random people he should have just shot himself. Fucking hell

Attached: 1552629031692.jpg (590x604, 60K)

Shut the fuck up paki

I just want Beer Hall Putsch 2.0 already please. Its all I ask.

Muslims are humans too

Yes I agree, but I want them to go back to their homelands so we could all have ethnically homogenous nations. What's wrong with that?

they should attack whoever is making them come here instead of normal ppl

Someone should shoot the EU parliament up but people, I don't really know why they aren't. Meh

He was a hero. You don't recognize heroes since you are so far from your ancestors, a degeneration of a degeneration. Someone post the copypasta

>hero
>kills random muslims
>just makes the right look worse
>makes muslims look endangered

if anything they just secured the browning of newzealand for the next 20 years

>Tfw some Mossad agent was paid shekels/hour to write that on an assault weapon

Attached: tenor (1).gif (276x130, 459K)

they weren't even subbed to pewdiepie

Read his manifesto. If people won't defend themselves they deserve it.

He was just another edgelord who wanted to be a "hero"

hope he knows he fucked over gun laws and everyone on this cespool of a board

no you are wrong
he did good

God I love reading pol during these types of incidents.
You can clearly see the division between the based 1488ers and the larping faggots.
Gas yourself OP

Attached: degenerate.jpg (807x1265, 178K)

From what I can tell he killed no less than 36 people and maybe as many as 45 depending on if any of the wounded survived. Holy shit

Was he ranting to himself or talking to someone

Stfu you dumb faggot

He's a hero you fucking cuck.

FUCKING TRAITOR BITCH

SAGE.

NOT ALL WHITE PEOPLE

I mean Breivik did it, and he actually helped Norway

The dude was based af. Christian values aren't for Muslims.

Shut up Jose

What’s with all these hypocritical threads all of a sudden? Seriously gtfo sage

Based

This ^^^^^^^

This.

Only a matter of time before a sperg goes 1488 on some somali shit heads in Minnesota.

>makes the right look bad
Ah yes, I already forgot how loved we were yesterday! I think the New Zealanders were just a few days away from voting all of the invaders off the island! Damn this idiot for ruining everything!

Attached: strong-horse.jpg (560x520, 71K)

This. But this attack won't do shit. Hitler understood this after the Beer Hall Putsch, and even this wasn't an organized revolt but a lone wolf attack.

Attached: 1552588641424.png (752x587, 366K)

mass shooting persons

Anders Behring Breivik (Norway, 2011),
Robert Steinhauser and Tim Kretschmer (Germany, 2002 and 2009),
William Unek (Africa, 1954 and 1957),
Marc Lépine and Valery Fabrikant, (Canada, 1989 and 1992),
Pekka-Eric Auvinen and Matti Juhani Saari (Finland, 2007 and 2008),
Genildo Ferreira de França (Brazil, 1997),
Friedrich Leibacher (Switzerland, 2001),
Ľubomír Harman (Slovakia, 2010),
Tristan van der Vlis (Netherlands, 2011),
Richard Komakech (Uganda, 1994),
Omar Abdul Razeq Abdullah Rifai (Egypt, 2013),
Farda Gadirov (Azerbaijan, 2009),
Martin Bryant (Australia, 1996),
Michael Robert Ryan and Derrick Bird (England, 1987 and 2010),
Thomas Hamilton (Scotland, 1996),
Ljubiša Bogdanović (Serbia, 2013),
Woo Bum-kon (South Korea, 1982),
Mohammed Merah (France, 2012),
David Ali Sonboly (Germany, 2016),
Vladislav Roslyakov (Crimea, 2018),
Guilherme Monteiro and Luiz Henrique de Castro (Brazil, 2019)

Whites are murdered daily
Do LARPers think they can "meme" to what they want?

Good post

Muds are really upset over this huh? Maybe if you cared when this was happening to white people it wouldn't have come this far.

this this this

Who is he supposed to kill?

He stopped 1000s of Muslims from being born if you consider all the breeding he prevented

You realise he was a muslim convert though right?

This is just traditional tribal warfare how dare you put your western values on their right to practice religion.

He did more than just bitch about it, go fuck yourself.

Jews are worldwide terrorist, frankly an attack on them is self defense.

> I am a brave man waging war on the mussies
> Literally ambushes and shoots people while praying

He is no better than any mussie terrorist at this point. There is no valour here, just cowardice.

That shouldn't be anywhere near us.

You leave out the mass shooting in the Mumbai hotel, the numerous mass shootings in African malls, the mass shootings in Syria and Iraq. The mass shootings in San Bernardino. Why? Because those shooters happened to be batshit insane muzzles?

>coming from a Jow Forumsommando larping sperg who jacks off in his basement all day

His manifesto is shit because people aren't gonna start a race war over the gun debate. Much like the LARPers here, he assumes that everybody who considers themselves right-wing thinks exactly the same way he does, which is far from the truth. If anything, this guy makes their lives worse because once again, they have to defend the 2nd amendment because of what some random guy did in a different country.
At least Breivik killed communist.

Listen you fucking retard
You do not have morals, so stop trying to moralize.
You have fake morals based solely on your own personal emotions,
Fake emotions that were programmed by media conditioning and consumeristic reinforcement.

You have zero concept of objective reality let alone any clue about the purpose of life, so you can't even begin to comprehend true morality, which is the basis of all judgement and justice.
Morality is a bias that guides us to complete a purpose. You live for absolutely nothing but your own gratification.
You have no purpose; you're totally insane and self righteous.
You have absolutely no clue how to begin solving the simplest problems.

The only reason you think this event is evil is because you're brainwashed to get meaningless social signalling points for saying it is.
To be exact, you don't 'think' anything at all, you do not have consciousness or free will.
You aren't looking at this shooting and thinking about it. You're reacting how you know you will be rewarded for reacting and not a split second of thinking went into it.

The truth is this shooting is universally good.
We're being invaded and our culture is almost dead. Those people should be driven out, and there's only one way to do it: start killing them.
Those people would be better off in their native lands learning to solve their problems by themselves instead of coming here and stealing our solutions to our own problems. So they have motivation to do what is right for them as well.

Invaders and traitors are not innocent. No one is innocent just because they weren't expecting retaliation.

Basically, everyone who thinks this shooting is evil should be shot themselves. They're just putting the brakes on our survival.
We are being torn to shreds. We do not have another 20 years to wait around and watch the jew burn us to death.
Civil war now. Kill them all without mercy.

fuck off you nigger abo

it presses people with the reality that they are being attacked and punished as part of a collective guilt narrative

Reporting this post to the fbi rn

I don't think you know what that word means.

>lone wolf attack.
Lol ok dawg

Attached: Capture+_2019-03-15-01-26-11.png (720x1196, 224K)

For the love of God...Video?

My statement still holds true. Either organized revolts or it'll do nothing.

this was a post which was posted on thread of 5ch about this incident
I just copied and posted it
So I don't know why those are leaved out desu

>no mention of (((them)))

L A R P

fpbp

>t. akmed

>spew the same rhetoric on the internet
>someone does it in real life
>"oh uhh... uhhhh.... uhhhh what an autist"

At least post pictures of your pussy

Fpbp

t. Pablo.

Fpbp

Woman here. I have been working as a software engineer for ten years now. I have worked on game engines, machine learning, data science, pretty much anything fun.

There’s a push because it honestly is a lot harder grtting into tech as a woman. There’s all these weird hoops like I have to be “one of the guys” to fit in and any sign of femininity is taken as a weakness. For example, most women who have worked in nonfrontend programming I’ve seen over the years avoid makeup or use minimal. They also speek like an octave deeper around teammates than around me. Most women just weren’t encouraged like a lot of men are to get into tech when they do show an interest. I know like some men I had to fight tooth and nail to get where I am today—there’s a disparity here with how accessible tech is made to men vs women. Heck, even on IRC most of the women I know on freenode and the like go to great lengths to conceal the fact that they’re women because people will automatically treat them with less respect.

I have a trans woman friend who confirmed what she experienced as a male in tech and what she experiences passing as a woman in tech. Its very interesting how insecure or jusf plain shitty men get about women doing intellectual things, almost as if it threatens some of them.

All in all I’ve worked with mostly pleasant people but its stupid to pretend this reality doesnt exist and that women have less opportunity to succeed in tech than men om average.

Like my male friend who I just taught to code just got a high paying job which took me years ro get to that point when i was on my own.

Yes there are womens reachout orgs that help women get into tech, but the reason they exist is because texh is currently an extremely masculine space. I know that sounds absurd but if uve ever worked with a mostly female team vs a mostly male team ull notice differences. I wish tech to be more accessible and pleasant for all.

people are saying on social media they read on his social media or manifesto that he did this in hopes to get the left to ban guns
he is straight up a lefty trying to get everything blamed on the right

Absolutely disgusting mudshit damage control
I hope you get shot at the next mosque meeting

Nice cripple chan pasta faggot

Even by any objective standards, this dumbass decided to demonize whites, and his own position, and his life, for no reason. Because even if he killed 100 muslims, he didn't actually change anything. Instead, he's now gonna get a bunch of whites saying sorry, he's gonna get mass vigils for the victims, he's gonna become the devil. He revved up anti-white propaganda. He revved up the leftists. He revved up mass immigration. He didn't do anything to pro-refugee, mass immigration infrastructure, and the video he took makes him look evil and a psychopath for anyone with sanity. He did nothing. There are litreally thousands of new muslims being born every week, and there will be a thousand more muslims in New Zealand next year. What the fuck did this guy do again? Unintelligent violence always leads to failures, and you think this guy would take a lesson from ISIS to realize that being edgelords doesn't give you a real following. It just means you are gonna lose, and then get tortured by Kurds and Assad soldiers. ISIS did more damage to Islam then anything else, but most people aren't aware of that.

By all objective measures, you are a fucking idiot if you think this was a good thing. So I can see why a dumbass neo-nazi would think like that. Because maybe we'll get more smart neo-nazi if we shame the stupid ones.

yet there is clips of them celebrating what happened in barcelona

Someday some "white supremist" is gonna built a nuke and set it off in either NYC or LA killing millions.

These mass shootings are nothing compared to what's coming.

We are headed for a massive civil war, and most of you still don't get that yet.

The only chance to head it off is to Balkanize America and Europe into seperate liberal and conservative regions. This one-government-fits-all plan does to work anymore and is leading us towards destruction.

>just makes the right look worse
White supremacist are already called terrorists and genocides, so what?
>makes muslims look endangered
They get called the religion of peace each time they run over a crowd with a van or bomb some concert.
>if anything they just secured the browning of newzealand for the next 20 years
That was already done.

White identitarians have nothing to lose, why would they care about optics and cuckery?

Attached: 1547082818306.gif (450x450, 776K)

>NZ doesn't allow guns even for self defense

>mass shooting occurs

what happened, libtards?

gun bans didn't work? oh?

yeah, lets surrender and just give half of our land to them. Surely the other half will never get liberalized and they will respect our traditions and borders after we give them what they want!

>random

Wrong. Why do so many people have no idea what that word means?

Attached: Trippie.png (1000x1000, 880K)

>make an argument
>get this as a reply instead of a counter argument

stormniggers,this fag will not end up as Breivik as he wanted.

i'm curious. someone have a link to it?

>Instead of killing random people
Yes.
Not like this was targeted or anything.

>Someday some "white supremist" is gonna built a nuke and set it off in either NYC or LA killing millions.

Imagine the backlash against pewdiepie.

Attached: norm macdonald-muslims nuke america.png (736x433, 114K)

Was he shooting random white people at the end? Who was he talking to and why did it cut off?

Those are the questions I have. I’m on the toilet right now with diarrhea because I ate a sketchy TV dinner.

Holy shit lads this is pure kino.

Downloading this one and keeping it forever

Attached: 1549359508155.jpg (680x535, 39K)

you just don't understand

you just don't get it

you had a very cushy route to where you are. You did well in school, you went to college you got a degree.

This is not the path your male coworkers took to get where they are. They had to learn how to do shit by themselves. They didn't have the opportunities you had, they had to make their own way through life. They don't get a fucking college scholarship just by being female, like you did. If they're white they don't get a scholarship at all.

In many cases they don't go to college at all and take the low paying jobs your fucking princess ass is too good for.

And after you bitch as much as you can you're going to get yourself knocked up and bail out on maternity leave while your MALE coworkers pick up the slack you leave behind. Like they do all the time.

fpbp

>mudshits
>people
Choose one

People at the end getting drive by-ed sure was not targeting and just doing it for the lulz

This. Boomers and r/thedonalds get out. We are full and never needed nor wanted you here.

not like his targets all had a certain distinctive skin color or anything that would positively identify them to the casual glance

PART

>shooting at a vehicle through his windshield without a positive ID if it was a muslim or a kiwi

If you are as brown, hairy, and dumb looking as an arab you deserve the bullet.

we're talking to a guy from slovenia, so I guess it makes sense he would be offended by that

>mad muzzie
eat shit

Targeting a random vehicle is not part of the plan he had

Fuck kebabs, that man is doing god's fucking work because he won't fucking do it himself.

Kebabs are worse than fucking niggers

You have no opinion to discuss flags while you hide your own.
You still didnt anwser how is his act a brilliant idea and only used slander instead like a true stormnigger.

I have yet to see how this changed anything good other than reducing population that will already come back to its original state.
If you wanted to make a difference using violence,you dont attack civillians but those who have influence or are high in the heirarchy

Just reading Lithuanian news paper comments most of the people are supportive of him. They are cucking less than Jow Forums right now LMAO

He does know that, it's in the manifesto

whatever, live another 10 years and see if you're still saying that. Spoiler: you won't be. If you think that way you just haven't been beaten down enough yet.

I'm not cheering for this guy but I'm not going to pretend watching him didn't make me happy.

Your obviously a woman. Men do not complain about company attire. Men never whine about how hard their job is, They do it, say today sucked ass and crack a beer.
Why is it that woman always try to justify that they work hard, how hard they work to get where they are or what they do is important? Men never do this. Men don't need to because they know they earned it and their actions show.

Reachout orgs are retarded. Men do not have reach out orgs into nursing or teaching. Men in female occupations do not lobby for help, whine about how they cant act like they do with their guy friends.

I have friends who are firefighters, mechanics, welders, pipelayers. They never complain about how hard their job is. Who does complain? My female friends who are teachers, paper pushers at insurance firms, secretaries.
We laugh at how absolutely pathetic you ladies sound.

Also taking the word of a mentally ill freak.

based

DEATH TO ISLAM
DEATH TO ISLAM
DEATH TO ISLAM

this should happen all around Europe. Get a load of your same medicine FUCKING muslims

Attached: 1528677432386.jpg (802x960, 78K)

>Russia
>wanting a strong germany again
Huh?

Don't worry, Jow Forums is only sarcasm and role playing ;]