Is there another way?

Is Brenton Tarrant right, and it's all eventually going to come down to a race war? The most striking thing to me about the shooting is that he felt it was the only way, and chances are, he's right. Slaughtering innocents is an act of desperation. It's like the saying goes, "Those who make peaceful revolution impossible make violent revolution inevitable." The guy probably would have just lived a peaceful life in a homogeneous white community if such a thing were allowed, but our own politicians force "diversity" down our throats. There is no freedom of association anymore, and if that doesn't change, this will continue to happen.

So, Jow Forums. What's the alternative to an all-out race war? What's a semi-realistic alternative to everything leading to more violence by whites who just want to live with other whites? What's the scenario where it's a peaceful revolution instead of a violent one? Not asking if a peaceful solution could happen (Not looking like it), so much as how it be plausible for it to happen in theory. Such as, for example, compromises our respective governments could be convinced to swallow under the right conditions.

Attached: [a4e]Ayashi_no_Ceres_09[divx5.2.1].mkv_snapshot_08.21_[2017.07.07_23.59.00].jpg (696x520, 130K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/SGnQa16uAoA
liveleak.com/view?t=kjkCl_1552615402
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Screw you guys
I'm going to the Moon

Attached: MV5BOTUwMDA3MTYtZjhjMi00ODFmLTg5ZTAtYzgwN2NlODgzMmUwXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjc1NTYyMjg@._V1_.jpg (1005x1500, 422K)

Screw your optics bruh. I cant view the sun without glasses but I can with the moon. Damb.

Racists are retards. It's about class nigger

Attached: ^4E3EE5442AF278836328EB85409D9ED9835592AD3BDB7F0F99^pimgpsh_fullsize_distr.png (1920x1232, 2.07M)

shut up faggot. Why aren't millions of migrants going to israel or japan?

95% of people don't even care or think about this more than a couple seconds.
The other 4.99% will virtue signal on social media and rally for change for all of a single day then forget about it

It's the same thing every time, it just seems like it is more because we are in an echo chamber and the prevalence of social media.

You're going to have to go further than the moon.

Invaders are not innocent.
They would not be slaughtered if they didn't invade.

Knew this post was coming, and it's semantics. Call them non-combatants or civilians if you prefer, but that's not the point.

Either way """they""" win so why do you even care?

All you fucking idiots acting like this will lead to some sort of escalation of conflict make me blackpilled as fuck. Not only is this type of behaviour retarded and immoral, it also doesn't "escalate" anything - on the contrary, it pacifies the public who will always without fail distance themselves from violent spergouts.

Attached: 1546201604864.png (446x367, 43K)

The chance we have at a peaceful resolution would be to push the idea that this is happening because whites are being marginalized in their own countries. And that it's not going to stop until whites are allowed to voice their concerns like any other group. Without that outlet, these concerns get bottled up, and then you know what happens.

>Imagine thinking this sort of thing works

It's all over. You can expect total censorship of right wing thinkers, literature and art now, from social media to all forms of the marketplace.
Have an "incorrect opinion"? You'll be banned. Paypal will drop you. Your bank will drop you.
All thanks to a retarded kiwi edgelord who took memes too seriously.

I think you guys are also seriously overexaggerating. There have been mass shootings before. They're insufficient to affect law changes. The issue is with gradual changes to the zeitgeist.

I'm not arguing the harm they do. An invasive species doesn't have to be malicious to destroy the environment it's release in, it just wants to survive. My point is you don't massacre them and turn your life upside down to remove them unless you don't have a peaceful alternative. So, play devil's advocate for a moment. What's the peaceful alternative? What are the paths that could potentially lead to a peaceful alternative? It's a hypothetical.

This seems like an escalation to me. As long as the bread and circuses hold out, there isn't going to be a mass upheaval, you're right. But do you think race relations are getting better? Think about how many race related shootings we've seen recently.

This is more of what I was looking for. So what happens from there? Relocation? Coexistence? A south africa style scheme where rather than outright kicking all the minorities out, they aren't allowed to buy property and must sell it to whites?

oh god, haha , white people sound like muslims now

It's quite likely. Because people in the government are greedy and corrupt. They want fast easy money for themselves and don't give a crap about abstract concepts like "future" or "national identity" or "ethnic tensions". Think about it: all those people should have stayed in their home countries and nothing would happen!

But no. For some reason some asshole at some level thought that it would be a good decision to open border for poor undereducated people with zero necessary skills for Western societies. Radicalized, united by faith, thousands of them. Beware the retaliatory strike, Christian brothers.

>What's the alternative to an all-out race war?
CLOSE THE FUCKING BORDERS
DO WHAT CHINA DOES WITH YIGHURS
if they really want to live in the West, they must become Western people by their mentality.

identity politics is the shield capitalists use to distract you

There is no difference between the person blaming white people for everything and the person blaming brown people for everything. Both are being manipulated

you are only playing into their hands

Politicians could stop mass immigration at any time. They choose not to do so, therefore the race war will continue and escalate. The blood is on their hands.

There's only one way out (for a great while at least). You know what to do.

Attached: Neetbux2.webm (960x770, 2.84M)

>Call them non-combatants or civilians if you prefer
Nobody cares about this distinction except for christfags. The enemy is the enemy, and it is good to kill them.

People tend to forget that Anglos are the most violent race in history just because we've been acting like faggots for the last fifty years or whatever.
I can honesty see us butchering everybody.

It's a really slim chance user.
From there not much would happen. I imagine that we would be given a mouthpiece, and not much else. Here in the States, we're on the verge of losing the majority. After that happens there is no hope for a peaceful solution.

The only way forward is the way of the sword. At their heart the Aryan peoples are Kshatriya caste and the path of action is the path closet to their heart.

Attached: doa.jpg (323x499, 34K)

but they are. You get your wealth by taking it by force from other nations.
>India
>China
>the entire history of all British colonies

not mentioning all the U.S. invasions in XX-XXI centuries

No, identity politics are reality made manifest.

The 'capitalists' (aka the internationalists) bring them in yes, but the resulting identity politics are human nature and you are simply too brainwashed by your flawed ideology to understand that. Any ideology which believes race is illusory (aka communism, international capitalism, etc) is retarded.

Attached: Theres+not+much+difference+between+a+capitalist+and+communist+society+_54825f25a0abde2bf440350992ee5 (791x1024, 205K)

Let's revisit your point, in the current system how is there a peaceful solution to whites being genocided through displacement. There is no solution because the elites only care about money and their own families, the system won't fail as long as they keep pumping fresh meat into the meat grinder called society. That's why things like this will happen more and more frequently.

this is correct, I wouldnt go to mexico cause I know odds are high that I get kidnapped and ransomed or killed by a cartel or robbed at machete-point, muslims probly shouldnt come leech off of the white country that other muslims just suicide bombed and acid-attacked and knife-attacked and mass-shooted.

common sense is so rare in current year.

Attached: 1549081523568.jpg (724x724, 74K)

There isn’t going to be a race war in North America, there will however be a resurgence of fascism in Europe

>Is Brenton Tarrant right, and it's all eventually going to come down to a race war?
um, duh? where you been nigga?

Or even the number of those allowed to stay in the country was to be kept low enough to make a demographic shift impossible, things would stay peaceful. You don't go on a killing spree because of the 5% foreign population, you do it for the 45% foreign population. People get nervous when the possibility of their country, race, and culture being lost forever to foreigners presents itself.

>Do what china does with the yighurs
Well, that would get them to integrate but pretty sure the resentment that results would just be like freeing the slaves 2.0. Fuck wypipo, reparashuns, etc

So can I. Whites make up for lack of chimpout frequency with chimpout intensity.

It's because those countries are unironically racist. Whites posses supreme empathy and a desire to transcend primitive behaviours like tribalism

Peaceful is impossible at this stage. Every white country is approaching the tipping point where we become minorities in our own lands. Factor in birth rates and most are already past the point of no return. Rivers of blood are inevitable.

So it's lose or lose. Wheres the magical 3rd option where everything turns out?

I agree. That's what makes the "But what if..." interesting to me.

a white supremacist killing 50 Muslims in a mosque is in New Zealand is not simply a 'mass shooting'

>marxist retards
die

The irony of all the carnage that results from wanting to transcend tribalism. Truly, the road to hell is paved with good intentions.

I feel it user. In the face of an even like today, I see it a bit differently than the rest. Yes it's ugly, but is it anymore more ugly than kids getting nail bombed at an Ariana Grande concert? My biggest concern about today is how soft everyone in my race is. They can't handle one event like this, but you will watch your race get shit on for decades on end. I'm feeling more blacked pilled now than maybe ever anons, even had some un-ironic suicidal thoughts today (not that I would ever do it). These are dark times lads.....dark dark times.

Attached: 1552182557399.png (326x643, 181K)

You guys act like ISIS and are going to be hunted down and destroyed like ISIS

>you guys

who? we are all lone wolves.

I'm sitting here in my underwear watching sharknado and eating chimichangas, doesn't sound very illegal to me.

Look we gotta tread a thin line here. The jews/elites want us to latch on the extremes, in line with their dualist thinking. They think we're such simpletons that we either get cucked or go full race war now. I don't have to explain why getting cucked to death is bad and pursuing the darwinist war strategy will only get us trapped in a tit for tat violence spiral with Muslims and Niggers while the hands are rubbing faster and faster.

In my opinion whites need to pursue a strategy that's built on survivalism. We need to find our roots and love for ourselves instead of blackpilled hate. Build communities independent from the system, have lots of children, learn practical skills because regardless of accelerationist activities the collapse will come anyway. We simply outlive this doomed system and start building something new, instead of anxiously trying to revive the old one.

>You (a loose group of individuals) are going to be hunted down and destroyed like (a collective)
You're an idiot.

Don't suicide yourself, fren. Once you end it all, you'll never get to do a lot of things, anymore. Sure. Everything is lost and not fixable. We'll slowly lose our rights and the overall health of the nation over time no matter what we do at this point, but that doesn't mean we can't enjoy ourselves a little before then. The source of your suffering is your priorities of what you want i.e. your desire. Change your desires, and I'm sure you'll feel a lot better.

Attached: NEETS RISE UP.png (2365x1284, 1.5M)

It's less, it's a nothingburger. If this happened in the US or Western Europe it would be a bigger deal. This will be out of the headlines in a couple days.

Do you think that race relations worsening somehow negates racial guilt? Just because white people will be hated a bit more doesn't mean they'll feel any more prone to hate back, especially if they feel that they are hated for justified reasons.
It's the option where we win the culture wars and normie right wingers would rather have us than leftists or centrists. Then things will progress to the next stage.
It is though. It'll be forgotten in the same way that all terror attacks get forgotten. In the same way people shrug off the Muslim terror attacks, they use the same mental technique to handwave political radicals as crazy people. Nothing will come out of this.

>an act of desperation
nah
It's just part and parcel of living in a big city

Brenton did nothing wrong

>I'm going to get hunted down and destroyed for looking for non-violent solutions to racial tension and demographic replacement
Ok, might be ready for the race war if comes to that.

Good answer. Too bad there's such a taboo on trying to build anything nice exclusively for whites. Normies have such a strong association of white self-determination with hate. I don't hate anyone, least of all based on race. St. Augustine wrote "Hate is like drinking poison and hoping the other person dies." But that doesn't mean I'm okay with the world being reduced to a culture-less, race-less brown monoculture. (Except israel of course, remember the 6 gorillion)

Most people have been living their lives in a pacified state, after 70 years of hedonism, TV, superbowls, vidya, and drugs. When shit hits the fan and they can’t continue their decadent lifestyles, they will wake up to the chaos, and it won’t be pretty. Like that poem by Auden

The lights must never go out,
The music must always play,
Lest we should see where we are,
Lost in a haunted wood,
Children afraid of the dark
Who have never been happy or good.

>It's the option where we win the culture wars and normie right wingers would rather have us than leftists or centrists. Then things will progress to the next stage.
Okay Sargon of Akkad, you going to be selling us your merch to own the libs too?

why new zealand? muslims are 1% of the population

Yes, I do. Could be this generation, could be your kids, maybe your grandkids. But at some point things will either start to improve, or a breaking point will be reached. Take it to the extreme, you think white guilt would persist if the white population reached 5%, or would people start to get pissed off well before that?

Especially here. There are more guns that people, plenty of training, and people waiting on doomsday to go with it. "Shit hits the fan" would be a mild way of putting it. Not to mention every single country that hates us is going to want a piece of the action.

You're a retard of incredible proportions, burger. What are you gonna do if you can't even win over the right to the idea of opposing leftism at all costs? Gonna pick up your gun and get shot to shit by the police during a retarded sperg rampage? Win the congress and the presidency with the 5%-10% of the electorate the far right can muster? Get real you fucking buffoon.
That people will start to get pissed off is a given. Guilt sure won't help it though. It's much easier to get pissed about something if you believe you're justified, rather than vice versa.

bumping this shit since I've invested too much effort into this thread

and this is the reason whites will be trampled over within a few generations

Thanks m8
>Too bad there's such a taboo on trying to build anything nice exclusively for whites
Yes sadly. The thing is, people that just want to live a simple life with their families how they see fit can't be attacked. Having children that look like you can't be attacked. Defending yourself with violence when it's due and justified can't be attacked. Advocating free speech can't be attacked. Believing in God cannot be attacked.
See where I'm getting at?

These people that want to replace us can paint us as backwards nazi hicks as much as they like it'll pearl off like water on a bird's plumage. They can throw fits of rage all day long but they can't forcibly act against us then without exposing themselves as the baddies.

Attached: one-acre-homestead-plan-1.jpg (700x411, 76K)

Look at history. It always goes down this way eventually. Two opposing cultures cannot share the same land. It's inevitable.

Attached: Smith.jpg (1920x1536, 323K)

another bump

>you think white guilt would persist if the white population reached 5%
Just look at South Africa. There is no guarantee that things will get better. We are a suicidal race.

Redpilled as fuck

In a sane world it can't. Unfortunately those fits of rage can lead to a lot of social consequences even if you have the most pure, pacifistic beliefs, because people have been taught to think it's all hate and violence., since that's the tainted image that's being drilled into the population.

Take this scene for example. Nothing he says would be controversial if not for them trashing the store afterwards. Classical conditioning. youtu.be/SGnQa16uAoA

Attached: ph0qn3i14u4z.png (460x480, 69K)

why would anyone go to chinkland and israel? lmfao. i meant more so the divide in society. who actually thinks we're going to kill eachother because of overpopulation

Attached: 03dd3ecbf17f031990aa06a0a0ff533157b6f8c6ba4e076fded24b740838ad30_1.jpg (800x535, 59K)

I am not sure a lot of you are going to understand what I'm gonna say here, but "those who make it impossible" are not always necessarily evil. Our very inability to fully understand each other, also due to various reasons like imperfect communication ability, language itself and emotions that stand in the way are also culprits that lead to peaceful revolution SEEMING impossible. Humans do not act in rationality and possibility, but rather feeling and feasibility.

There are tons of other factors too, but that is for a book, not a Jow Forums post. The real red pill is that none of the reason, unfortunately, really matters. One way or another, we need to put women back in the kitchen, and send the races back to their countries.

>Is Brenton Tarrant right, and it's all eventually going to come down to a race war?
No because white genocide isn't real.

Sure it will. You have a crystal ball lying around there somewhere?

>brown people being forcefully shoehorned into predominantly white societies
>encouragement and promotion of interracial breeding
>Anti white hate goes completely unpunished, often outright encouraged and celebrated
>policymaking and legal landscape becoming increasingly hostile or marginalizing to whites
>people behind all this multikulti/'diversity' either don't pretend its not about replacing whites or outright admit to it
>'hurr white genocide not real'
based retard

Just because it's being done slowly and there's no white man blood being spilled (yet) doesn't mean genocide isn't actively being carried out

Attached: 1549875433163.png (2000x1557, 1.08M)

Please don't shoot up a school or something you loser freak

Don't run when the RWDS come to your town, it makes you a more appealing target.

>Unfortunately those fits of rage can lead to a lot of social consequences even if you have the most pure, pacifistic beliefs, because people have been taught to think it's all hate and violence., since that's the tainted image that's being drilled into the population.

That's why it's necessary to be as independent as possible so they can't pressure you with job loss. As for the other social consequences, sacrifices are to be made.
You can't appease everybody but if people see you, a virtouous man leading by example acting out of love, get viciously attacked they'll start asking themselves questions. Not fitting in their prearranged little boxes on how a ebil anti-semite behaves, quoting the Talmud instead of quoting Hitler.

Anyways there's a mass awakening happening right now, I'm convinced. Ordinary people are becoming aware of the dissonance between reality and the mainstream, they are just hiding it well, your boomer neighbor might even be shitposting with you on Jow Forums. This is an unprecedented development, the free flow of info on the internet.

>that would get them to integrate but pretty sure the resentment that results would just be like freeing the slaves 2.0. Fuck wypipo, reparashuns, etc

So basically what already happens. If there's no difference in outcome, why not do it?

>Don't run when the RWDS come to your town
You realize you're putting yourself on a list by saying this shit right?

It's not. Your statement was wrong, that's why you get corrected. Your "innocents" are the main force flooding these countries. They are anything but.

>Based teenager

No.
Automation will make race near meaningless. Augmentation to catch up to Automation will make it even more meaningless.

You might not like it, bit we are all in this shit together even if a few faggots try to stir the pot. The vast majority of people dont actually want a war.

Nigger, everyone's on a list. They lack manpower, not fucking storage. They've a dossier ready to pull up the moment you trigger any of the AI's flags and mark yourself a person of interest.

>That's why it's necessary to be as independent as possible so they can't pressure you with job loss.
Maybe someday. I would love to have a setup like that homestead pic you posted. One step at a time. Already have animal husbandry experience, picked up gardening last year, and have a nice flat acre of land set aside for me to build a house on.

And agreed. The overton window is shifting. You can't go anywhere on the internet these days without bumping into someone preaching things you'd see here on Jow Forums.

We're all on a list just for being here. Doesn't matter anyways because I have neither the means nor inclination to do anything.

The great thing about the US is that not only are you totally free to wish death on scum people, but you can say that you do, freely. Just as you are free to say 'Kill whitey', so am I to say 'Remove kebab'.

I thought you said 'rape war'. that would have been altogether more interesting.

It's all relative. Broadly speaking, they don't come here with the intent of destroying western countries (Even if that's the reality of what happens.). So yes, it is semantics and besides the point.

It comes down to being unable to even have the discussion of why multiculturalism was adopted in western nations with no vote

If you can’t debate... how does someone rebel, other than killing yourself by drugs or suicide... well, you become a terrorist!

Automation ain’t happening soon pal, in case you haven’t noticed... 737 Max?

Earth sucks space rules. Were never coming back.

he says its pretty clearly. it all comes down to birth rates. and we're losing

This country was founded on terrorism anyways
The founding fathers were literally terrorists in the eyes of the British and they and their followers carried out many 'terrorist' acts.
Every 'freedom fighter' is someone else's 'terrorist'. It all depends on what side you are on.

No.

Yea, that's really what our top priority should be. Not the fact that we're all going to be replaced by artificial workers and cheap pajeets encouraged to come in by an ever-growing corporate elite, but that protecting past traditions and culture takes precedence over protecting our current economic situation which enabled aforementioned culture and tradition in the first place before it worsened.

You'd rather illogically believe that the powers that be would encourage immigration because of some inexplicable and illogical desire to weed out the white race, whatever good that does, while corporations are laughing their ass off to their banks from all the cheap labor they get (and potentially brain draining other lesser-developed countries from talent).

I always see posts HOW 'white genocide' is happening, but never WHY. But even then the only explanations are flimsy as hell.

someone please type the link to the video

yes but it involves removing the actual people in power who are responsible for the current state of the world (non-violently or otherwise)

it's like doing surgery with protective equipment and a fine-tuned laser compared with using a blunt instrument. both eventually get there when you deal with the problem but one way is cleaner than the other

>You cant see past the sky unless you kill your old self and upgrade to the current moon clock since the hole in the sky sent another stalfos kid on a skull and bones suicide mission of a black hole sun cults symbolic secret society. The night mother and her lost boys.
Mankind is the child of the sun and a moonlady with a hole in the bottom of the sea would be wise to remember the lighter side of life before continuing to sow discord trannies upon the man in the moon workingbround the clock to disarm the snuke in clinton snizz where deus ex castle and battery park assaulted children of the dystopic cinematic vision we have sown collectively.

So whats the sol U tion, staring stupid looking foolish, keep focusing on your english, theres a war going on, and no ones gonna win, theyre fighting us amd were fighting them to the death of this day and age as the dawn of a new millenium makes more militants following prophets of rage to the grave. we're not improving because this one were losing.

liveleak.com/view?t=kjkCl_1552615402
Liveleak seems to be having trouble with the traffic, just keep refreshing. It's on bitchute somewhere too.

>semi-realistic alternative
We don't want muslims for 2 reasons:
1. demographic replacement
2. rape gangs
Just about everyone's okay with small numbers of immigrants that obey local laws, no one likes it when there are waves and waves of immigrants and native girls are sacrificed on the multiculti altar.
All we need is to stop taking in so many foreigners and start enforcing laws and pushing western values on the immigrants that are already here. Pretty fucking basic common sense solution but apparently too much to ask.

He was being repressed and his pitchfork became a rifle and his sickle was made of lead. He didnt pay to manufacture the brass casings and he didnt pack the musket himself.someone always has a sword to a persons throat or back when walking a plank. Pirates of new zealotry

they block it
"this thread has been deleted because of a possible violation of our terms of service"

ISIS was proven to be created and back by the US government. They aren't going anywhere unless the US falls off the face of the planet.