Advice on sex with plus sized women?

Advice on sex with plus sized women?

I really like this girl, and we're probably gonna have sex soon, but I've never been with anyone plus sized.

I know certain positions are better with them to penetrate deeper?

I'm OK sized, 6.5in long by 5.5.

Attached: 450px-Pearchan4.jpg (450x600, 48K)

On their side with leg raised.

Bend her and spread her cheeks, or put her on her back and spread her legs. Not that hard, bro.

Double this

How plus-sized though. I've never broken 300lbs and I know USA likes to consider 'plus size' at like 350+

Noted, thanks.

Lol just fuck her dude wtf. If something isn't working out then do something else holy fuck can you be any more in your head about this non issue?

get her on all fours ass up facing away from you. spread her cheeks and chow down; stick the tongue in the asshole

Ugh just thinking of advice for how to not throw up while getting naked with a pig is making me want to puke. Tell this chick that she could do some running for a month before expecting anything from you. If she isnt all over you and youre trying to convince someone so low quality to open their legs, you must be even lower than her

About the OP picture sized.

That's rude.

Side with leg up is good. But I wield missionary just as easily at roughly your size (been a few years and never measured girth but 6.5 sounds about right)

I think the important thing is not to do any shoulder-intensive work. You'll have your lifting cut out for you

No, its honesty. If truth hurts youre the one doing something wrong

Cowgirl is a hit

just stick with a normal size gurl so u dont have to worry about her tree trunk legs falling on you in side leg position

Try doggie or have her lay on her stomach an have her bring one of her legs up.

Neet fag

On her back with both her legs up is another good position, fuck the shit outta her that way, ladies love that.

>Advice on sex with fat women?
fixed it for you OP

dude if you think you're only OK sized with 6.5 x 5.5 you're crazy

I think I'm okay size at 6 x 5

Just be careful when she farts, you'll get a direct blast and it's up to you if you want to to put up with it.

You want OP to get his pelvis crushed?

Side sex is for married couples looking to relax through a low effort sex position.

Show her what you've got.

For max depth.
She lays on her back, knees raised to her chest. You can push her shins down with your own chest.
This fully open her vagina. Gets reeeaaal deep.

For the "finisher" (when you are close to cumming). Lay her on her back. Her legs hanging off side of bed. Mount her between her legs. Either put her feet on your chest or legs over your shoulders (depending on height and flexibility).
Go to town and wreck that pussy. Its been naughty and the only way to absolve it is to Fuck it hard.

Doggie style can be hit or miss. Butt may be too big causing a smaller amount of peen to be able to enter.
Exception: she gets on her knees and lays flat (chest and arms touching floor). Grab dat ass by the handful and roughly use them as handles to force her onto your dick. Try using one side at timd to mix it up. This is known as "workin the booty".

dude if you think you're only OK sized with 6.5 x 5.5 you're crazy

I think I'm okay size at 6 x 5

>depending on height and flexibility
Can't explain how important this is. Cramping up because of a shitty position is the worst.

Doggie with fat chicks is pretty fun. They usually have an ass and they will take it rough since they have no self esteem.

I might add...fucking off the side of the bed uses a ton more muscle groups than bed sex.

If your cardio is bad, its possible to actually lose errection.
There is no stops or breaks.

This is all or nothing.
You need to mentally unlock beast/rape mode. You need to engage her to talk dirty and be vocal. She needs to do everything possible to stimulate you...I.e...squeeze her tits together, force your hand to grab them, lick them, make her say that she wants your cum inside her....basically anything to keep you in this amped up animal state until you cum deep inside her.
If you dont...there are no 2nd chances. Youll lose errection.

After you cum, drop down to your knees and watch the creampie slowly leak out of her pussy.
If shes kinky, get some on your hand and smear it on her tits. Make her lick/suck on your cum drenched fingers.

Do this, and you'll be the best fuck shes ever had.