The interests of females

Anyone else bored out of their mind when speaking to women? It is not even the rejection or anxiety. I am just so fucking bored when I talk to them; I never feel like I have a connection with any of them. They dont want to talk about politics, history, space or business. They dont want to go play some sports, go for a hike or swimming.

Everything I enjoy or find interesting, they despise.

I would like some tips on what the general Western European white woman enjoys talking about because I officially ran out of ideas. What do they even want on a date? I took one out for an archery lesson last time on a date and she said afterwards she would have preffered some drinks. Yeah cunt of course, the same fucking thing I do with every women that is mostly just awkward convo, with forced jokes and general small talk. Now you get to experience something new and we get to talk.

Jesus I am frustrated about this.

Attached: 1540505605278.jpg (680x1020, 67K)

I like all the things you like but business, and am a girl.
Just talk about the things you like and keep looking till you find someone you click with.

Just be gay bro

haha yes a mate of my who is bi said this to me and then we both laughed. I am to much into tits and vagina's to turn gay :(

>Just talk about the things you like and keep looking till you find someone you click with.
Yeah, but it becomes really annoying when you have a job and studying on the side. Time is precious and I wish there was some dating system to match personalities.

I cant wait for AI and neuroscanning to be that advanced.

Honestly, the only thing I can tell you is that the most interesting girls I know are not the best looking girls. So maybe lower your standards for physical appearance a little.
My boyfriend is a lot better looking than me, but we're a great match personality wise and he's fine with it. We've been together for 2 years now.

I dont really care about physical appearance as long as I am attracted to her, she takes care of her personal hygiene and has a healthy BMI.

It is just that I get along the best with nerdy asian girls, but they are 1. rare as fuck here 2. shy and/or racist af and 3. my parents and friends low key hate me dating an asian girl. So though luck.

>I don't care about physical appearance as long as she's thin and pretty
It's fine to care about physical appearance, user, you don't have to pretend.

Sounds like you pick shitty girls
My brother in law was dating a girl who would go hunting with him and offroading and shit, and traded it in for a girl who won't let him smoke or drink.

I'm 100% convinced that 99% of guys just think 'TITS AND ASS' and go for that, hence the perpetual belief that it's 'easier for women' because men are, on the whole, basic as fuck
I love a good ass as much as anyone. I also love a girlfriend who doesn't make me want to scream into pillows or self-lobotomize.

>as long as I am attracted to her, she takes care of her personal hygiene and has a healthy BMI.
You missed a part of the sentence. Of course I care about attraction, but not if she looks like a model.

>Sounds like you pick shitty girls
Tell me about it, I have a horrible taste in women, but I am trapped in a social circle in which most women I meet are part of the consulting/sales/procurement/financial world.

bump

I’m a woman and I’m very interested in all of those things. You’re not going to find a woman like that on dating apps or in bars or clubs or even really in day to day life sometimes. Go to church, or bible study, movie nights at your university when they’re showing something political or something related to your interests.

I know a lot of girls interested in all that, but they steer clear of guys that lack what they're looking for.

Basically if every girl around you is brainless go look in different places, new people. You're only attracting the low IQ flies of the opposite gender so what does that say about you you feel me

I don’t think it can be that hard, I’m femanon and I’m into video games and hiking, and love to talk shit. My girlfriend is into cars, another make-up, ok fine she’s a little boring but really hot. I think it’s you who find the wrong girls. Especially in Europe where girls so laid back, most are interested in a sport and easy going all around.

It has to be you who is the boring one.

No offense m8, but talking about most of the shit you named sounds boring to me, and it certainly isn't first or second date subject matter. The reason people go and get drinks is because they want to know what the other person is like. I wouldn't want to do archery with someone I'm not already dating because all I'm going to be thinking about is my horrible performance anxiety and how I'd rather be doing something else that doesn't distract me from my date. No offense, but most talk with your gf will always BE small talk. The trick is finding someone you really enjoy small talk with.

Try OKC.

>What do they even want on a date? I took one out for an archery lesson last time on a date and she said afterwards she would have preffered some drinks.

If it was a first date then yeah, drinks would have been easier and better.

>Yeah cunt of course, the same fucking thing I do with every women that is mostly just awkward convo, with forced jokes and general small talk. Now you get to experience something new and we get to talk.

I mean yeah the whole point of first date is social formality. The first dates are mostly hitting social buttons that signal "i'm not a sociopath or a psycho" like simon and then the other person replies with "me too". Maybe if you worked on your small talk it wouldn't feel so awkward and painful, it's a lot easier to get through the small stuff if you put an actual amount of interest into it rather than label it all as meaningless small talk.

It's gross that you feel the need to press your interests on these girls you're meeting because you're expecting to be too bored by the conversation even before you meet to have fun. That's an issue with you being unable to get interested in these dates, not the other way around. You're literally trying to solve the problem of lack of attention to your date with less attention to your date. Try asking what they wanna do instead and see how well you do. Also it's hard to get super into a conversation if you're in a new environment and focusing on how to do something for the first time.

>trying to find non boring girls in the financial consulting sector

Holy shit OP. finance is largely the job for npc type uber boring people. No wonder you dont like talking to women if you only talk to finance women. I have women friends in that sector but they dont like to talk about interesting things.
Go to some music things or join a club/meetup and talk to women there.

This is why some girls have a lot of Male friends. Because some of us think the exact same.

After having had nothing but girlfriends for my entire life until I turned 23, my eyes were opened when I found a hiking group with all guys, and realized I wasn't just weird for absolutely hating "girls nights", because God my mind turned to smush after a long night of "girltalk", which boils down to lipstick and nail polish colours, and what guys and couple gossip they found interesting currently.

>politics
This is not a topic I would discuss with anyone though. Not because I don't find it interesting, but because it inevitably seems to trigger someone, and I don't want to deal with a grown person throwing a tantrum because someone disagrees with his political orientation.

Youre at a dillema where u like tits n ass but one who love the mind of men. Either deal with it or make pee pee touch.

>. They dont want to talk about politics, history, space or business. They dont want to go play some sports, go for a hike or swimming.
>Everything I enjoy or find interesting, they despise.

You're generalizing. I've met plenty of women who like talking about exactly those things.

Contrarily, I'm a dude and I don't like 90% of those.

Women are just people, same as men are.

Some men are in to that shit, some aren't.
Some women are in to that shit, some aren't

The problem isn't women, the problem is the people you're picking.

The truth is, dating is fucking hard for pretty much exactly those reason. People are diverse as fuck, and it takes a lot of fucking mixing and matching for you to come across someone where all the right things feel like the line up.

That's why after a while and after a lot more experience, often times it becomes less about finding someone who likes all the same things you like, and more about finding someone with whom you believe you share enough of the important things, share enough of the same beliefs, the same mentality, that you can enjoy doing and building some things together with, but also do a lot of things autonomously from one another.

Dating is frustrating. But that's why there's maxim about how love will eventually find you. It's all about having the patience and the persistence to keep an open mind and an open heart out.

I'd say try women wherever you study, but chances are that they've had so much "men are pigs; rape rape rape" shit jammed down their throats that you'd be running the gauntlet too much there and risk being accused of assaulting them.

You sound like a boring cunt yourself. Maybe stop being a low-quality male and you'll find some cooler chicks are into ya.

If you have extremely autistic interests and can't tolerate other people's interests then you need to be charismatic enough to convince people to love your interests. I can't think of a single chick on my facebook friends list that I couldn't talk to about how fucking amazing it is that Japan just landed on an asteroid and took some magic space rock samples. Am I going to talk to them about how to formulate an orbital velocity equation and flex my physics degree? Fuck no, that's autistic. The goal is to talk to people on a level they can understand, not mentally masturbate over how smart I am.
Stop being autistic, and start being interesting.

bogan slut detected fuck off ya slimy dog

The feeling is mutual sweetie

Attached: boys VS girls.jpg (960x673, 130K)

I hear a lot of smart people in the thread telling the truth, and I'd just like to add an extension OP.

If you want the right girls to like you, you have to change your views on them, as well as yourself to match what you believe. Women are like cats, they are attracted to what they like, be yourself and eventually someone will come along and see you in that way just by you being you.

Your problem is You're putting up a gender barrier from the start, and you're wasting your time trying to generalize women, when in truth, all women are different. That being said, women are not hugely different than men, anatomy, genitials, and their physiology, especially of the period pains, put aside. In other words, you're studying women underneath a microscope, and like studying how small atoms and cells can get, and it will only start a void of questions. The rabbit hole will never stop. Science is limitless, but men and women both are only human. As complex as we seem, we are more simple than we give ourselves credit for.

It's all about getting to know tone girl, and establishing a connections through your chemistry with her, with simple interests you share, forming a lasting commitment. Since you seem to attract girls of a type you don't like, maybe it's time to do a bit of self reflection. Find out who you really are and what you love to do, find confidence in yourself, and enjoy your hobbies! The right girl will appear in time.

Have a good day, user.

Attached: Renge29.jpg (1600x900, 144K)

>sweetie
>pretending to be a tranny
why?

>there are no women on the internet

Attached: 1549726162151.jpg (720x720, 77K)

Agree with most of this. The majority of people aren't too intellectually inclined and it is much easier to find people your own sex you have a lot in common with. I know many women like this. None of them are going to put up with picking up on condescension/sexist vibes from a guy.

Something else to consider is that women tend to have much more insecurity about voicing their opinion. As a rule of thumb men know less than they appear to and women more. It is greatly valued in men to take a position and show that you can relate to a range of different topics, more so than for women. In my experience many women struggle with the "who am I to act like I know all about this" feeling and that can be a reason to act evasive in opinionate conversations - especially if the guy is also laying it on thick and speaking with authority.

>As a rule of thumb men know less than they appear to and women more
Modern academia should not exist in any capacity

Who's talking academia? Like most people here I'm talking about my life experience. Also for the record this is not a final judgment on which sex has more general knowledge. And if I had to guess there I'd firmly place my vote on men. But apart from that men are socially encouraged to oversell and talk with confidence including when discussing topics they don't know too much about. Whereas women tend to undersell and need a lot more knowledge before feeling comfortable defending a strong viewpoint.

>Most talk with your gf will always BE small talk. The trick is finding someone you really enjoy small talk with.
Fucking this.
I don't have a lot in common with the girl I am dating at the moment but we can talk about stupid and/or mundane things and just go for hours because we are have great chemistry and inside jokes.

are you black? asian girls love white dudes

> I am to much into tits and vagina's to turn gay :(
Then buy a real doll. You don't have to talk when you are fucking latex.

This guy gets it

I, as a guy, feel exactly the same way when other guys won't talk about anything but football or cars.

Fortunately I know some guys who have a wider range of interests. And I know some women who do too

>They dont want to talk about politics, history, space or business.
Talking to girls about this shit lmao. You must be autistic

The reason they don't want to talk to you about anything you find interesting is that they don't want to talk with you.

Exactly. My boyfriend and I have a few overlapping interests, but we're mostly our own people, which I appreciate. He's super into video games, while I'm really only casually into them. I'm an experienced writer, while the only "arts" he's into is music, and he's still learning. He builds computers and mods digital stuff, and I'm completely clueless about that sort of thing. I could keep going, but you get the idea.

What makes a relationship work isn't that both parties are into the same things and can constantly engage in an intellectual or physical combat of wit and skill. That's fucking gay. What makes a relationship work is listening to your bf or gf talk about their interests, even if you don't necessarily "care" about the subject, because watching them get excited over something they're passionate about makes you happy inside.

In other words, OP is selfish, like most people in the dating pool. He wants his interests to be treated special, but doesn't want to extend the same kind of courtesy to the girls he's seeing. If she has to listen to you prattle on about the ramifications of a certain event in history, you have to be willing to endure her explaining to you her own interests, like makeup, or the key to mixing paints when working with acrylics, or her explaining to you why she thinks this normie pop album is great.

If you've got chemistry, your relationship has potential, because living together with your gf or bf is 80% dumb small talk about otherwise boring shit.

tl;dr you're gay OP

>I took one out for an archery lesson last time on a date

Why on earth would you do this with someone who hasn't expressed explicit interest in archery. I understand if it came up in convo and they seemed curious, but not as an out of the blue first date. You may be an autist.

Attached: 1549170682722.gif (487x815, 65K)

>I have interest A, B, X, and Y, and if a girl can't talk about that or other highly abstract stuff I can't be attracted to her
You have difficult standards. They're not wrong but if these standards qualify 99% of women as useless then maybe you're too uptight about them. I've also found that if it's talking about these things in the context of dating, women make way for me. That means they won't argue a point or won't try to explain stuff to me because it's not exactly the most feminine behaviour

Not OP. I think that having someone who can interest you in a serious discussion is a prerequisite for good small talk. I like small talk, but the best small talks I have are usually with the people that can stand their grounds in heavier discussions. They're something about having a small talk with someone's who's well cultured that makes it just all around fun. I love anecdotes and analogies, most people can't throw one in to save their lives. I can't even remember the last time someone I know made me genuinely laugh.
A couple of months ago, I dated one of those girls that are hardwired to love you more than you love them. She liked listening to me go on tangents about things I like. She was pretty bland though. At the time, I thought that her niceness would make up for it. She was also shy and I had hoped the blandness would go away after opening up. It didn't unfortunately. I broke up with her. We still talk but I don't know how long I can keep pretending she doesn't bore me to death.

I know that feel, guys in my area don't know anything but whatever Netflix series is currently in fashion, alcohol, and... that's it. A few are shallowly interested in soccer during championships but those are far and few in between.

Good luck finding some diamonds in the rough.